The Two Headed Coin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you poor deprived boys - well, we better get out there and get this cake done. We still have a few hours left before sunset - then we kick everyone else out, put the kids to bed and close the deal with your dad. Jade and I are really going to lay it on thick. Jade and I aren't touching either of you boys. I don't know how either of you will deal with it, but the lube is there if you need it."

"Yep, yep, yep, that's so true and your poor horny ole dad - well, let's just say he's gonna to end up being zipped up into a body bag and taken away in a hearse after Susan and I are done with him."

"Oh my God, neither of you have answered the question," Jon said.

"Oh, you poor babies," Jade answered in a sweet voice with an undertone of menace, "don't you worry. I'm sure you'll get some more sooner or later. And anyway, just remember what us two ladies told you two boys - we get what we want or else, you know..."

The two married couples softly laughed. The two guys looked at each other. They looked back at their wives.

"Sounds great, just a last kiss, hey, babe," Mark finally said.

"Absolutely, anything to turn you on and leave you hanging," Susan whispered back, before Susan and Mark softly growled at each other, leant in and kissed each other, driving their tongues in deep as soon as their open mouths met.

"Do you wanna a peck," Jade asked her husband.

"Yeah yeah," Jon whispered, as Jade stepped in, placed her lips against her husband's ear and softly exhaled her malevolent words.

"Remember Jon, you give me exactly what I want or else I'm out the door. You'll never see your kids again and I'll ruin you in court - do you understand, honey?"

"Yeah, yeah, I understand, Jade, I understand, I understand," Jon softly said, starting to become emotional.

"Good boy, because I mean it," Jade said with a smile a second before her lips met her husband's in a noisy, deep, aggressive kiss.

***

The five of them were in the hot tub. It was Mark and his wife, Susan. It was Jon and his wife, Jade. It was Mark and Jon's father, Peter.

The two married couples had escorted all of their guests to the front door. They had kissed cheeks, waved and watched the cars vanish into the night. The two married couples had put their children to bed and then forgotten about them. All five of them had run through a few bottles of wine and even cracked open the champagne. They were feeling relaxed and carefree. They were feeling horny. The conversation and the laughter flowed and softly rippled in the late night suburban air. The cork on the champagne bottle popped and white alcoholic foam exploded and then cascaded over Susan's hand in a bubbling sizzling stream while she chuckled and gazed invitingly into her father-in-law's eyes.

"Oooo, look at that," Susan softly cooed at Peter. "Down boy, don't get it all over me, Pete. That's not where it belongs!"

"That's exactly where it belongs," Peter said, while laughter erupted in the tub. "One of these days I'll make you wear it, Susan."

There was a collective gasp and another burst of laughter.

"Promises, promises, daddy," Susan stated, batting her eyelashes, before blowing Peter a kiss and then upending the bottle and saturating her bikini top and her cleavage in sizzling foamy champagne.

"Oh fuck, bad idea - that's so cold!"

"Well, what I have to offer isn't ice cold, Susan," Peter continued. "It's hot, white hot."

Mark rolled his eyes, grinned and shook his head. Jon and Jade gasped again and then burst into more laughter. Peter leered at Susan. Mark's wife chuckled and blew more kisses. Peter looked like he wanted to devour his daughter-in-law.

"Crude girl," Jade enthused. "Don't forget me though. I wouldn't mind getting some or all of Pete's champagne on me."

There was another burst of loud laughter in the hot tub.

"Watch out, buddy," Susan continued, "your bodily fluids are in great demand around here."

"And I bet they're in great supply as well," Jade stated with a grin. "I bet you know how to deliver, daddy-baby."

Peter had managed with the obvious help of Susan to find a seat between Mark and Jon's wife. Mark merely grinned, shrugged, scratched his head and moved aside so his father could plop down and snuggle up close to Susan. It wasn't long before Peter began to escalate with his son's wife.

Nobody seemed to mind or even notice. The conversations grew louder and flirtier and the laughter mounted. Mark sipped his champagne, laughed, talked and watched as his dad ran his arm around his wife's shoulder. Mark noticed the delighted grin on Susan's face when Peter did it. And then Jade had turned and looked at Mark when Susan, still in the middle of talking, laughing and drinking moved even closer to Peter, slightly shifting and turning her body to face Peter. Mark watched his wife move her free hand and place her open palm on Peter's broad bare chest.

For a few brief seconds, everyone in the tub stopped. The four of them - Susan, Mark, Jon and Jade paused and waited in silence with a hint of tension animating their facial features. But then Peter put his empty glass down on the edge of the tub. He then dropped his hand beneath the bubbling waterline and placed his palm on Susan's thigh. She stopped talking for a few more seconds. She turned and looked up at Peter. She grinned at Peter. She wriggled in even closer while she absentmindedly stroked and pinched his hard nipple. Finally, she looked across at her husband and quickly and carefully evaluated his posture, his body language and his tone of voice. Mark was watching his wife out of the corner of his eye. He was grinning and talking. He was nervous, on edge, but clearly happy.

Susan softly sighed and closed her light eyes. Peter was escalating their encounter again. She felt his lips caressing and softly smacking against her ear lobe, and then she shivered with pleasure when she sensed Peter's warm breath slowly flooding her inner ear. Susan opened her eyes. She watched her husband again. Mark was filling his glass with more champagne. He was talking to Jon non-stop about sport. Mark looked and sounded unnatural. Jon was grinning. Mark pointedly ignored what was taking place in the hot tub between his wife and his father. Susan, however, judged correctly, that her husband was hyper-aware of what she and Peter were doing together just four feet across from where he was sitting.

With a soft smile, Susan drained the last of the champagne from her flute, turned and set it down on the edge of the tub. She turned back to Peter. Her head slightly spun. She knew she was intoxicated. She didn't want any more alcohol. She watched her husband sitting across from her. Mark and Jon were still talking. Jade was silently watching the conversation between her husband and his friend. Now and then Mark looked in Susan's direction. She noted the excited looking expression on Mark's face as he stared, before turning back to Jon.

Peter was kissing Susan's ear and neck with wet greedy smacks. Peter had his arm around his daughter-in-law. He had her right up against him. Susan stopped caressing and plucking his nipples with her slim tanned fingers. Her hand dropped and vanished beneath the waterline. She turned back to her husband's dad and gazed up at him with a toothy grin, with a lazy leer on her face as her hand came to a rest on the long thick bulge beneath Peter's swimmers.

Peter gasped. Mark and Jon instantly stopped talking. Jade turned and looked at Susan. Susan looked at Jade and Jade started laughing. Mark looked across at his wife and his father. His wife's left hand was below the seething waterline. Peter's right hand was submerged. It was obvious what was going on. Jade kept laughing. The conversation between Mark and Jon had abruptly come to an end.

"Oh my God, you're so hard and you're so horny, Pete," Susan softly stated, her beautiful brown freckled facial features mere inches from her father-in-law's facial features. "It's so large. It's like a spear in your pants."

"It's big, is it, Suzie Cream Cheese," Jade asked with an inviting smile.

"Uh huh, oh yeah, Jade, honey," Susan enthused, her eyes growing wide. "Peter's a real big boy, which is why a usually sensible girl like me might get all hysterical, needy and dependent on him, on it - isn't that right, daddy?"

Peter was about to speak, but Jade cut him off.

"Yeah, I bet there are a few good, conservative middle class wives who would just go crazy if Pete dropped his pants and showed them his "you know what" for the first time. I can imagine the shocked and delighted reactions he would get."

"Is Jade right: would they get all wide-eyed, Pete," Susan asked, "would they get all neurotic and needy, would they get all possessive and demanding, daddy? Would they kiss it without you asking them to? He sure is big, isn't he and in great demand."

"He sure is big," Peter whispered, after leaning in and exhaling his words in Susan's ear. "He needs a sweet soft place to search and explore tonight."

"Uh huh, yeah, I bet he does," Susan continued, carefully stroking the underside of Peter's prick with her fingers, thumb and palm. "He needs a yielding feminine place to penetrate and explode in."

"Uh huh, he sure does."

Peter was about to kiss Susan on the mouth, but Mark's wife turned her head and watched her husband with a grin as Peter's lips collided with her wet cheek and then her ear again. Susan burst into laughter, bit her bottom lip and whined as Peter ran his hand along her open thigh, over her crotch and began to caress her pussy cleft with two of his fingers through her swimwear. Mark and Susan just stared at each other with a strange expression on their faces.

"Oh Jesus, now he's inside my bikini bottoms, Mark," Susan whined at her husband a few moments later.

"Oh my God," Jon hissed, while Mark gasped. "It's so crude, you're so crude, dad."

"Push your finger inside me, baby," Susan softly invited Peter, before gasping, groaning, closing her eyes and dropping her jaw as Peter pressed his finger inside her with a grin.

"Enough watching," Jade softly stated, while the two intoxicated, befuddled husbands gawked. "I want my share of hot man as well."

"Yeah, come and get some sexy guy, babe," Susan gently invited, while Jon chewed on his bottom lip and Peter continued to grin and finger fuck Mark's wife.

"Here Jon, take it, take it, honey," Jade said, handing her glass to her husband without looking at him.

Jade's husband reached out and took his wife's champagne flute. Jade crossed the tub without looking back. Mark quickly shifted to his left. Jade slipped into the newly created space between Mark and his father. She settled down. She wore a horny expression on her beautiful facial features. She moved right in behind Peter. She pressed her sexy body right up against Peter's. She leant in. She planted her soft lips on Peter's spine and then the side of his neck.

"That's so nice," Susan whispered at her female friend, before addressing her father-in-law. "Do you like that, Pete?"

"Yeah, for sure," Peter whispered.

There was no stopping the inevitable. Susan softly sighed. Susan purred as Peter's mouth came into contact with hers. Mark grinned and then his jaw slowly dropped as their lips met. Mark unconsciously sat up and then leant forward. He guzzled champagne. His wife and his dad closed their eyes. Their heads turned slowly from side to side. Their lips smacked sweetly and wetly. Susan carefully ran her fingertips along the side of Peter's face. He softly cradled her head in his palm.

"Oh my God," Mark and Jon hissed at the same time, "that's so hot."

"Here, let me take charge," Jade whispered, reaching in, pulling Susan's hand out of Peter's swimwear and pushing her own hand inside.

Jade turned her head and grinned at her husband and Mark. She blew kisses. Both men were hypnotized by what they saw unfolding in front of their wide eyes, on the other side of the tub, just a few feet away. Their father had both of their wives to himself.

"Hey, here, here, how about me," Jade softly asked as she quickly stroked Peter's cock. "Where's my hot kiss?"

Peter and Susan broke their contact. Peter ran his mouth and his tongue over the nape of Susan's neck. Susan softly sighed, closed her eyes and grinned at Jade. For a second, Mark thought he was going to cum in his swimwear. Then a moment later, Jon thought he was going to shoot his own load when Peter turned, sat back against the tub, ran his arm around Jade, pulled her close and kissed her open mouth in front of all of them.

"Oh shit," Jon muttered, exhaling and inhaling hard as soon as his words were out.

Susan grinned at Mark, who looked like he was going to have a heart attack at any moment. She turned back to Peter. She saw an exposed spot on his body. She was helping Jade stroke and squeeze his hard prick. She had forced her own hand in there. Peter was still penetrating Susan's pussy with his finger as she pressed herself up against him, dropped her wet slick blonde head and began softly munching on his ear and then his neck. Jade and Peter, meanwhile, were kissing deeply and passionately.

"My turn," Susan whispered in Jade's ear a minute later.

"Selfish bitch," Jade hissed, momentarily breaking the kiss, before devouring Peter's grin again.

"Damn straight I am," Susan continued, "now give me some tasty old man."

The two hot-wives swapped places. Peter kissed Susan's open lips. He pushed the tip of his tongue into Susan's mouth and then more inside when he felt her tongue collide with his. Jade, meanwhile, was working on his ear, his neck and his shoulder with her lips and fingertips.

"Here, let me get your top off, Jade," Peter hissed after breaking the kiss, his fingers tugging at Jade's bikini strings.

"Wait, no, no, no, I wanna go skinny-dipping," Susan softly demanded, pulling her hand out of her father-in-law's swimmers. "C'mon daddy, don't look like that - all cranky and whiny. The pool's heated and more private."

"Yep, yep, sounds like a great idea," Jade stated, tearing her hand out of Peter's swimwear. "And you two unlucky baby boys - it's time you both went to sleep. It's well past your bedtime. Off you go, the adults want to have some fun in the dark and we don't want you two hanging around."

Susan burst into laughter. All three males were grumbling. Jade stood up. She reached down and grabbed her father-in-law's hand. She made him get to his feet. Susan jumped up as well.

"Off to bed now, guys," Susan said, as the two hot-wives and their man stepped up out of the hot tub.

"Yep, nighty-night, boys," Jade said.

"Make sure you use that lube: Jade said it's a real good one," Susan called out over her shoulder as the two women each took a large male hand in their palms and dragged their father-in-law towards the heated swimming pool.

Jon and Mark looked at each other. They could hear the teasing laughter and flirty words of their wives as the trio of lovers vanished into the dark.

***

Jade and Susan tippy toed to the edge of the diving board. They stood there momentarily and grinned at Peter. They withdrew step by step. They paused. They were still watching Peter. Jade waved at him and he waved back.

"C'mon girls, stop stalling and just do it already," Peter called out.

"Yeah yeah, hold your horses, daddy," Susan called out, waving Peter away with her hand. "Great moments take time."

"Yeah yeah," Peter said, while Jade laughed and blew kisses.

Peter grinned. Susan and Jade grabbed each other's hand and suddenly ran back along the diving board with a wild shriek. The two nude hot-wives leapt off the end of the board, awkwardly flew through the air, collided with the water with a loud splash and vanished below the surface. Peter sat on the edge of the swimming pool naked, swinging his legs back and forth in the water with a grin on his face. He laughed with delight as he watched Jade and Susan's flailing limbs and saw the two women finish their terrible dive by crashing into the water.

Susan winced with pain as she plummeted towards the bottom of the pool. She shook her head and grinned. She reached the smooth concrete and regained her composure. She ran her fingertips along the smooth hard surface as she flew across the bottom in a straight line towards Peter. She began kicking her legs as the momentum generated by her dive abruptly died. She could see Peter moving his lower limbs above and beyond her. Susan grew excited. Peter was close to her. She exhaled a violent stream of bubbles out her nose. She pushed forward through the water in breast-stroke style.

Jade was in a similar situation to Susan. The beautiful naked woman moved through the water with an exaggerated sweep of her arms and legs. Jade resembled a frog as she swept through the water. Her long straight fine hair floated. Her pear shaped breasts swung as her limbs moved.

It wasn't long before the two females were in a position to ascend towards Peter. Both wives were out of air and out of time. They had swum from one end of the pool to the other end of the pool entirely under water. They stopped. They looked at each other in the dark water. They nodded. They pressed their feet into the concrete bottom and forcefully pushed the bottom away from them. They flew upwards towards the edge of the swimming pool. They were grinning. They were moving their limbs. They were blowing more clouds of bubbles. They were all set to emerge from the water between Peter's open legs.

Peter could see a murky outline of their forms beneath him. He could see them moving in the dark depths. He watched them approach from the bottom of the pool. He could see their beautiful facial features acquire form and become recognizable as they came closer. He looked at their bodies as they grew visible. He softly bit his bottom lip. He was breathing hard, his big cock was thick and his heart was pounding in his chest.

"Jesus, I'm gonna fuck you girls senseless tonight," Peter whispered as he watched their forms emerge and grow before his eyes.

Jade arrived a moment before Susan. Jade placed her hands on Peter's feet. He shivered. She ran her palms over his ankles, calves, knees and then along his thighs as she ascended, broke through the waterline, opened her eyes wide and gasped, taking in a deep breath. Peter sat there on the edge of the pool with a stunned expression on his face and stared into her gorgeous dark slanted eyes. The water ran down her. It beaded on her tanned skin. It streamed through her long jet colored hair. She was grinning up at him. Her hands were resting on his upper legs just an inch or two away from his long hard cock. Then Susan came up out of the water an instant later. Peter turned and stared at Mark's wife. Her hair was slick silver and gleaming. Her beautiful bare breasts dripped. The moonlight shone on her shoulders.

The two hot-wives grinned up at Peter and then they dropped their eyes and gazed at his big hard cock. Peter gasped. He was so desperate for them to touch it, to kiss it, to lick and suck it.

"So...," Susan softly asked, with a smile, after a quiet and intense moment.

"Huh," Peter said, completely overwhelmed by his daughter-in-law's presence.

"The dive, you silly daddy," Susan quietly prompted him, rolling her eyes, before continuing, "how was the dive, what do you think? Am I good enough for the Olympics?"

"It was nowhere near as good as mine," Jade said, leaning in, softly kissing Peter's belly, while carefully avoiding the point of his prick. "Mine was so much better, hey daddy- honey."

Peter burst into loud laughter. Susan put her index finger to her lips.

"Not too loud, daddy-honey," Jade whispered. "Anyway, c'mon, how was my dive? Admit it - I have the best style when it comes to jumping off the end of a board."