The Two Headed Coin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mark, just shut up. Look, I really appreciate the way you and Jon have taken care of everything around here and worked your regular jobs as well on top of that, while Jade, your father and I have pursued the sexual side of our relationship without a care in the world. We know how much work it is looking after two newborns, especially when they're not even your own kids. That's so selfless of you, babe."

"I always love taking...," Mark began before Susan cut him off again.

"Zip it, kid, I'm talking. It's takes a big man with a strong sense of self esteem and courage to do what you're doing. Please don't forget that, babe. You're so amazing. You're so selfless. Your dad just stepped into the picture and took me away from you and you just stood by and did nothing to stop it from happening. You did nothing because you knew it was important to me and your father. You did it because you like watching. You did it because deep down you're a loser and you know it."

Mark gasped with a cocktail of pleasure and torment coursing through him. He loved Susan's dominant side.

"Oh my God, I love you, Sue, please kiss me. I...," Mark hissed with excitement, but he was cut off again.

"Uh uh, not yet," Susan said, placing her index finger against her husband's lip. "You just shut up and listen to me, you loser..."

Jade and Jon, meanwhile, were already making out. They were kissing deeply and passionately. Jade was doing it to warm herself up for Peter. Jade was doing it to turn her husband on. Jade wanted to give Jon a case of blue balls with no way to relieve himself apart from soaking in an ice cold bath. Soon enough, Susan and Mark were making out as well. Susan shared the same plan as Jade. The two married couples were standing in the living room. They were noisy. Their lips smacked. Their tongues slipped and slid. They dragged in oxygen and forced out carbon dioxide through their noses. Their heads moved from side to side. Their hands ran wild. The two husbands were so aroused and so stirred up. Jon and Mark were on fire. Both husband's groaned and whined with frustration when their wives ended their kisses.

"Okay, that's more than enough," Jade stated, exhaling hard in Jon's face, after breaking their kiss. "I'm so ready for sex. Are you ready to get laid, daddy?"

"Definitely," Peter said.

"Yeah, me too," Susan added, after breaking her kiss with Mark. "Let's go do this work. I reckon Jade and I can make you beat your previous best, old man. Where are we up to? What's the record? Is it 4 or 5 orgasms we've coaxed out of your body in 24 hours?"

"I actually think it's 5 or 6 orgasms in about 15 hours, Suzie Cream Cheese," Jade stated. "I've been counting."

"Oooh, there's a challenge! Breaking that sort of record will take some effort, but I'm definitely up for it."

"Sure is and I sure am, Suzie Cream Cheese," Jade continued. "You just make sure you don't drop dead from a heart attack, daddy-darling, aka. Mr. Money Bags before we break that record."

"Have you updated your will, Mr. Money Bags like you said you would so Jade and I get a big chunk of cash when you die after too much fun in bed," Susan asked with a gleam in her eyes and a seductive grin. "I hope so..."

Peter chuckled and shook his head.

"I'm happy to compete with you ladies and show you who's the boss in the bedroom," Peter said, "and I won't have a heart attack, you stirrers."

"Oooh, I love a good sex comp," Jade enthused.

"Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm - definitely, Jade darling," Susan returned.

Susan and Jade burst into laughter. Peter grinned and shook his head again.

"C'mon ladies," Peter said. "Let's take this upstairs and into the bedroom. I rarely lose any form of competition."

Susan and Jade extricated themselves from their husband's grasp. Peter took a moment to leer at his hot married girlfriends. The four children were spending the weekend away with their grandparents so not only were Jon and Mark able to walk around the house naked, but Jade and Susan were wearing their sexy lingerie and their stilettos as well.

"C'mon girls," Peter said, stepping forward and running his arms around each woman.

"And you two as well - c'mon boys," Susan and Jade chorused together at their husbands before Jade took over. "You can watch and judge the sex comp and generally eat your hearts out as you do it."

"Yeah, yeah," Susan added, "c'mon losers!"

Soon enough the five of them were in the master bedroom behind closed doors. Jade and Susan had taken off their lace and satin g-strings with a wriggle of their sexy hips. Peter had grabbed Jade. He had picked her up and carried her to the bed while she laughed. She had shrieked and squealed with pleasure as she was unceremoniously dumped. A few seconds later Peter was between his daughter-in-law's open legs. He pushed her knees back so she was completely exposed. Then a moment after that a cry of joy and a long groan of satisfaction erupted in the bedroom as Peter drilled Jade deep by thrusting his hard prick inside her snug wet pussy.

It was the most intense sex competition. Mark and Jon raged about impotently, like the cucks they were, threatening to do something, but actually doing nothing, while their wives and their father laughed at them and fucked in front of them. The three sweat covered lovers made love again and again as night arrived and then the morning sunlight broke and cast its rose colored rays over their wet, cum covered skin. They never did break that record of 5 or 6 male orgasms in a 15 hour period, but they had a lot of fun trying. In the end, Mark and Jon declared their wives to be the winners of the sex comp. Peter could barely muster a complaint. He was well and truly exhausted by the end. He lay there prostrate in Susan and Jade's arms, trying to catch his breath, while the two gorgeous women laughed at him and then peppered his sore old body with an avalanche of hot French kisses.

"Awww, c'mon, daddy," Jade softly whined, "let's do it again."

"Yeah daddy," Susan cooed at Peter. "C'mon daddy, we want more. We wanna do it with you again."

"Oh my God," Peter whispered as Susan and Jade pecked and bit his sweaty trembling form. "You girls are gonna be the death of me."