The Two Headed Coin

Story Info
Cuckolding/hot-wife themed story.
15.3k words
2.48
14.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is dedicated to AJDav, who patiently waits for me to do something.

This is a cuckolding/hot-wife themed story. It features two sexy domineering women and three dominated males. Please be aware of these themes. Please don't say you weren't warned. I hope you enjoy this. I will delete any rude comments or rude email I receive.

Cast of characters

Susan, aka Suzie Cream Cheese: a sexy hot-wife

Jade: a sexy hot-wife

Mark: Susan's husband and Jon's brother

Jon: Jade's husband and Mark's brother

Peter, aka Daddy-darling: the birthday boy

********

PROLOGUE: THE TWO HEADED COIN

Susan reached out and picked up the coin. She held it up to the light. She carefully studied the first shiny side. She turned it over in her fingers and examined the second shiny side. She grinned at her friend, Jade. The coin featured a head on both sides. It was a fake. It was a two headed coin used in magic, in illusions.

"Well, Sue," Jade asked. "Is it a good one or not?"

"Yep, I reckon it is, it's a good one," Susan replied, handing the coin to Jade. "It's a beautiful fake coin."

"I only sell the very best items here," the older male shop owner said, while ogling Susan's gorgeous cleavage. "This magic store is the best in the city and there's a reason for that. I only buy and sell the finest items. Many professional illusionists purchase and use my equipment. I'm very well known in magical circles."

"Uh huh, is that so," Susan said with some skepticism, while enjoying the feeling of being ogled, while Jade ran a careful and critical eye over the fake two headed coin.

"It looks like a good one to me as well," Jade stated, slapping the coin down on the shop counter and beaming at the shop owner. "We'll take it, buddy!"

"It's a good choice," the older male shop owner announced, dragging his eyes off Susan's breasts, picking up the coin, quickly wrapping it in plastic, dropping it in a paper bag and sticky taping the paper bag shut while Jade rifled through her handbag and then through her purse for her credit card. The shop owner was leering at her now.

"And do you have a plan for this magical coin," the shop owner asked as he took the credit card from Jade and began processing the transaction. "What do you intend to do with it?"

Susan and Jade looked at each other out of the corner of their eye. They burst into laughter. They gazed directly at the shop owner. They gave him the understanding that their purchase was somehow connected to sex. Neither Jade nor Susan spoke, but the shop owner clearly picked up their meaning from the look in their eyes, their laughter and their soft inviting smiles.

"Oh, I see, do tell more," the shop owner whispered.

"No comment," Jade finally said as the shop owner finished the processing of the payment and handed the credit card back.

"Oh, it's a secret, no," the shop owner asked, his curiosity definitely piqued.

"Oh yeah," Susan said, before bursting into more laughter. "It's a very, very, naughty, naughty secret."

"Oh, you must tell me," the shop owner continued, "very, very, naughty, naughty secrets are the best ones to tell, yes?"

"Ummm yeah, maybe not," Susan answered.

"Uh huh," Jade added, "very, very, naughty, naughty secrets like this one are best kept secret between us girls, yes?"

"Oh, but, you must tell me."

Jade put her credit card away in her open purse. She snapped the purse shut. She closed her handbag. Susan picked up the paper bag containing the magic coin. The two women turned on the spot. They were ready to leave. The shop owner grew desperate. The two beautiful married women were all set to walk out of his store. They probably wouldn't ever come back.

"Tell me," the shop owner demanded. "Please tell me."

Susan and Jade took a step and then another and then another. They were at the door to the tiny magic shop. Jade reached out. She took the knob in her hand. She turned the handle. She was going to pull the door open and then step out into the narrow street.

"Tell me please," the shop owner demanded.

Susan and Jade froze momentarily. The two married women looked at each other. Susan smiled. She turned. Jade waited at the door and watched as her friend approached the shop counter where the older man waited for his answer.

"It's all just a bit of fun. We're going to play a sexy little game with our husbands," Susan began. "We want to play with our husband's heads. You know, re-arrange them a bit. My friend and I are determined to win no matter what. Nothing can be left to chance. Our husbands must lose. My friend and I must win. We need the coin for our game. We'll win now that we have your magic coin to help us."

"Yes, yes, yes, but what are the stakes," the shop owner impatiently asked. "What do you hope to win? What could you lose? What could they lose?"

"You're such a demanding little man, aren't you," Jade said.

"Tell me, please."

Susan abruptly turned on the spot. Jade pulled the door open and stepped into the noisy street. Susan followed Jade out. Susan pulled the door closed behind her. The shop owner's pleas were instantly drowned out by the sounds of cars and voices.

"There's gonna be more than one desperate male left high and dry by the time we finish our game," Susan said as she and Jade strolled along the sidewalk side by side.

"Absolutely," Jade softly said. "I can't wait. I didn't realize being so cruel and so heartless could be such a fucking turn-on."

"Oh yeah, it definitely is," Susan said with a cool smile, before the two beautiful married women burst into fresh laughter. "I'm going to make it really clear to Mark that I'll leave him, divorce him in ten seconds flat, and take the kids away from him, if he doesn't play our little game with our magic coin. I'll make sure he never sees his kids again if he doesn't do what I want."

Jade gasped. Her eyes grew wide with shock. She turned her head and stared at her icy-hearted friend. Susan was so attractive, but she was so ruthless and implacable when she wanted something or someone.

"Oh my God, Suzie, I don't think I can do that to Jon!"

Susan stopped walking. Jade came to an abrupt halt as well. Susan turned to her friend. She stepped forward. The two women were perfectly still and perfectly silent for a long moment. They gazed into each other's eyes. They dropped their eyes and considered each other's soft inviting parted lips. Their hearts were thumping. They were exhaling hard. Susan leant in. Her mouth brushed against Jade's ear. Jade gasped and closed her eyes.

"Don't forget where we're going to end up once we see our little game through to the end, Jade. The coin toss is just the start. Keep the end game in mind. That's the only thing that matters."

Susan withdrew. Jade opened her eyes again and stared at her friend. The two women were perfectly still and perfectly silent for a long moment. Finally Jade nodded. She smiled at Susan.

"Okay Suzie," Jade softly said.

"Good Jade, now come on," Susan gently returned, reaching out and taking Jade's hand in hers.

***

Jon was losing control and Susan just loved it. Jon was trying to keep his shit together, despite Susan's God given talent for turning him on and driving him crazy. He was working to maintain his cool and his composure, but he was failing and they all knew it. Jon and his brother's sexy wife Susan were in the hot tub together. They were in each other's arms. Their hands were roving over each other. They were making out in front of their respective partners, Jade and Mark. They were sitting opposite Jade and Mark. The four of them had the tub all to themselves. Their children were asleep and none of their guests were due to arrive for another couple of hours.

Mark abruptly broke his deep kiss with Jade. Jon's wife gazed at Mark with a glazed over look in her serene eyes. Mark leant in. He began dropping soft hot pecks on Jade's earlobe while she sighed and watched Susan deliberately arouse her husband beyond his endurance level. Susan whined. Jade giggled. The kiss between Jon and Susan wasn't broken, but Jade's husband was tearing at the bikini top Susan was wearing. Susan slapped Jon's hands away again and again. They were still kissing hungrily as they wrestled together in the tub. Jon wanted the bikini top gone. Susan refused to lose her top.

"That's so nice, Sue, but he's starting to lose the plot," Jade whispered as she watched her husband and Mark's wife together. "He can't handle being with you for any length of time. You just drive him blinking crazy when you kiss him like that."

"And when I fuck him as well, in front of both of you," Susan softly said, after breaking the kiss, before Jon tried to seal her lips with his again. "No, stop it, Jon - you can't have my top! No, no, no, you can't have my top, you horny bastard!"

Mark and Jade began to laugh. Susan was squealing and screaming. She was holding Jon's wrists and was trying to control him. The wrestling abruptly ended. Susan and Jon kissed each other again. The two grew calm and languid, at least for the moment.

"Uh huh," Jade said. "Definitely - he's always losing the plot. You make my man cum so hard, Sue. The sounds he makes when he's inside you. I never knew a man could cry from coming. You can make my man cry his eyes out."

Susan momentarily ended the kiss. She softly laughed. Susan grinned at Jon as he quickly dropped his head and began working on her neckline. She turned and gazed at Jon's wife. Susan looked drugged with pleasure. Jon was gently crushing her breasts through her bikini top. His other hand was inside her bottoms.

"And you make my guy blow his top as well. I've heard you two at it, I've seen you two at it. And, of course, I know how to stir this one up."

"Uh huh, just look at him," Jade continued. "He's stirred up alright, he's losing the plot."

"He sure is losing the plot," Susan softly stated, with a playful tone in her voice. "You're man's such a horny type. Mine, on the other hand..."

"Ha, you cock tease, you sexy bitch, you know me better than that - I'm a horny type," Mark said, looking up from Jade's ear.

"Well, then prove it, baby," Susan cooed at her husband.

"I'll prove it alright. I'm gonna prove it all night tonight with Jade."

"I'm not losing the plot," Jon muttered, while Susan refused to say a word or lift a finger as Jon reached around to pull the strings on Susan's top. "I can handle, Sue. I can handle Sue in my sleep."

"Yeah right," Jade stated, shaking her head as her husband removed Susan's bikini top.

"I can, Jade and I will."

"She'll make you cum in your pants in two seconds flat, babe," Jade warned.

"Not true, babe," Jon countered.

"I can make you," Susan added.

"Stop squabbling you lot," Mark said, interrupting Jade before she could speak, "you're killing the mood."

"I can handle Sue," Jon insisted.

"Well then, come here and let me wind you up a bit more before everyone arrives," Susan whispered. "We're gonna have to stop the fun and games soon though. The kids won't stay asleep forever. Just a bit more play and then back to work."

Jon and his sister-in-law leant in. They turned their heads. Their lips touched. Their eyes closed. The soft whir of the motor and the splash of the trembling water couldn't hide the sweet squeak and smack of lips moving passionately together. Susan reached down. She took the edges of Jon's swimmers in her fingertips. She pulled his swimwear down over his legs and off. His swimmers floated over the rippling surface of the tub. Susan reached in and took Jon's large hard cock in her small fist. She crushed and slipped her hand up and down his shaft as they made out.

Jade was absentmindedly stroking her brother-in-law's large hard prick through his swimmers as she watched Jon and Susan through her glassy half closed eyes. Mark was eating Jade's ear. He was softly caressing Jade's pussy through her bikini bottoms. She was grinning. It was now definitely time for the four of them to discuss Peter, Jade thought. All four of them knew the conversation and the game were coming. It had to come. The issue had to be resolved. The two married couples were planning to discuss the question, play their match and let fate decide. They had decided to do that, though they hadn't really proposed a day and a time to get on with it. Jade and Susan had decided that enough was enough. They would do it today and that was that.

"So, when are we gonna toss the magic coin," Jade brightly asked. "Right now seems like an ideal time to do it - don't you guys think?"

Mark and Jon froze. Susan gasped in Jon's mouth. Jade's suggestion had come just seconds before Susan was going to swing her leg over Jade's husband's lap and ease herself down onto Jon's penis. Susan had already pulled her bikini bottoms off. The bottoms, along with her bikini top and Jon's swimmers were floating around the tub. Susan broke the kiss. Her eyes lit up. She turned to Jade. Susan had planned to toss the magic coin after she had fucked Jon, but Jade had raised the coin toss prematurely and so, Susan adjusted her game plan accordingly and thought: why not, let's do it now.

"My God, of course, right now is so perfect," Susan declared. "We definitely have to toss the magic coin right now!"

"Absolutely, it must be done, it has to be done," Jade enthused, grinning at her outraged husband.

"No, no, no, not now, Jade, not right now - Susan, come here, honey," Jon howled, desperate to penetrate Mark's wife. "Come here, come here, come here - I need you so bad!"

"You can wait, mister," Susan and Jade chorused together.

"No, no, no, I can't wait, it can't wait," Jon continued to howl with complaint. "Please come here, Susan! Please come here, baby!"

"You can, you can," the two hot-wives chorused together.

"Oh boy," Jon muttered, shaking his head. "Say something to your wife, bro."

Susan laughed. She suddenly refused to fuck Jade's husband. Jon looked sexually frustrated. Mark and Jade burst into laughter. Susan leant in and softly kissed Jon on the lips. She ruffled his wet head. She withdrew from Jon. Jade laughed with delight as she watched her poor deprived husband.

"Let's do it, let's toss it," Susan said, "and remember we have to abide by whatever fate brings. Do you all agree?"

"Do we really have to," Jon asked.

"Yes, we really have to," Susan and Jade chorused together, before Susan took over. "It's your dad's sixtieth birthday today. You know Jade and I have a thing for him and what better gift could a coupla horny party girls like us give a birthday boy like him than a threesome. Now you boys promised to play along, remember..."

"I'm not saying no," Mark said with a grin. "I feel confident. I have a fifty-fifty chance of winning. I'll beat out dad and win a hot night behind closed doors with Jade."

"Oh my God, dude," Jon moaned unhappily at his brother.

"Shoosh, mister," Susan stated.

"Good man, that's the spirit," Jade stated, giving Mark's large prick a squeeze, making him gasp and almost causing him to cum in his swimmers.

Jon stared daggers at his brother. Jon sighed and shook his head.

"Easy sailor," Susan cautioned her husband, realizing Jon's wife had almost made Mark blow it. "Remember, you're gonna have to do Jade, all night long, if you and Jon win the coin toss."

"I'm good, I'm good," Mark said. "I'll win, I'll win. I'm sure I won't lose."

Susan and Jade burst into laughter. They blew kisses at Mark.

"What are the rules again," Jon whined, still not pleased.

"Oh my God, babe," Jade said, slapping her forehead with the palm of her hand, before Susan cut her off.

"It's simple, Jon. We throw the coin in the air. We call a side as it spins overhead. If it lands on a side you and Mark have called then your wife and I are gonna give it to you horny boys after today's little soiree. But, if it lands on a side, Jade and I have called, then your wife and I are gonna play with your dad behind closed doors tonight, all night..."

Jon shook his head. Mark laughed. The two women winked at each other.

"That's outrageous," Jon muttered.

"I love it, I love the idea, you sexy bitches," Mark said, while Susan grinned at him and then blew him a kiss.

"Why, why are you looking at us girls like that, babe," Jade asked her husband. "You know Sue and I have a girly-girl crush on your ole man. It's just a one-nighter. It's not like Sue and I are gonna become your ole man's girlfriends..."

There was a doubtful expression on Jon's face. There was some laughter and sparkling eyed looks from the ladies.

"And besides," Susan continued. "Your dad hasn't been with a woman since your mom dumped him. I feel sorry for him - the poor guy."

"Yeah, that was more than a year now," Jade continued. "He deserves a bit of dirty fun with us fun lovin' babes. He's such a great guy."

"He's such a dirty old horndog," Susan softly said, while Jade grinned at her. "I want that old boy so, so much."

"Uh huh," Jade whispered. "He's not gonna know what hit him."

"Uh huh, I'll do any dirty thing he wants. I won't say no to anything."

"Do we have a coin handy," Mark asked, interrupting.

"Sure do, hon," Susan said, turning, reaching out, pulling a shiny coin from inside the folds of her towel and holding it up. "I just happen to have one here."

"Wow, that's convenient, you just happened to have a coin wrapped up in your towel," Jon muttered, while the two women grinned and giggled. "It's not one of those fake coins where both sides are the same, is it?"

"No, no, no, of course not, babe," Jade stated, while Susan grinned at her, "don't be so suspicious all the time, honey!"

"Don't be so suspicious all the time - hmmm..."

"Babe, just relax a little, drink more, be all happy and soothed," Jade suggested.

"Do you girls want me to do the honors and throw it up?"

"No Mark," Susan quickly said, instantly handing the coin to Jade, "Jon's wife can do it. Here you go, babe."

"Ummm, okay, if you're sure."

"We're sure, Mark," Jade and Susan chorused together, before Susan took over. "Go for it, do it, Jade!"

Jade took the coin from Susan. She sent the coin soaring skywards with a flick of her thumb and a snap of her wrist. It seemed to hang there. It spun over and over again in the air. It flashed in the sunlight.

"Heads," Susan, Jade, Mark and Jon called at the same time, before the four of them started laughing.

The coin dropped. For a brief moment there was a fear that Jade would fumble the catch and the coin would fall into the churning water. Jade, however, watched it. Her eyes were glued to it all the way. She quickly reached out and caught the coin. She closed her hand around it. She slapped the coin against the wrist of her other hand. She refused to reveal which side of the coin had come up.

"You know we called heads first, ladies," Jon stated.

"We called heads first, boys," Susan declared. "We were faster."

"We sure did," Jade insisted.

"No, you didn't," Jon stated. "Mark and I did. We called it first, didn't we, bud."

"I'm happy with tails," Mark said. "I think the girls jumped in just before us."

"There," Jade announced, "your big bro is happy with tails and you should be as well."

"Oh boy, okay, okay," Jon muttered, shaking his head, "tails, tails, tails it is then."

For a moment, Jade wouldn't reveal the winning coin face. Mark, Jon and Susan leant in. The tension built. The horny husbands wanted to fuck their sister's-in-law.

"C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, reveal it, babe, reveal it," Jon impatiently demanded. "What's the hold up?"

"Easy buster," Susan said. "Your wife's just adding to the drama and the sense of occasion."

"Yeah, yeah..."

"Okay, here we go," Jade said, before pulling her hand away to reveal the coin lying on her wrist.