All Comments on 'The Two-Month Break Clause'

by TheBiGuy

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So this is your first story

and you give us a piddly half assed story about a cock sucker? Hopefully it'll be your last story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No, sorry!

I did not finish, but wanted to say that you do write well. Smooth descriptions, good, clear picture, it is just the subject does not appeal to me. Not my thing, but the part I saw was well done.

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 5 years ago
Please add a warning at the top of your stories

Please add a warning that this is a cuckold story. That way people that don't like them, can skip it and don't waste their time.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 5 years ago
Not a surprise the stories written by a so called bisexual

Peers to be lying to himself and ever by denying to everyone the fact he is actually queer

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
**

That was bad!! Sorry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nope

No way would this type of contract work, she put in contract that they act as normal couple around family friends and people they know but also rights in that he's to service any man/men even if he despises that person so essentialy the family and kids will find out and that alone will absolutely destroy the family so no this is bullshit.U

fifteen16fifteen16about 5 years ago
Not

Not my type of reading but seems a well constructed story. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
wrong category

YOU SHOULD WRITE TO THE CATEGORY :Gay Male or cuck husbands

-1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
hmmmm

this could be a good story.. waiting for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Really good start. Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very nice

Super hot story. Love everything about it. Keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is pure...

Garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
And he will be looking for wife #3 soon

Another writer fixated on making the husband stupid and weak. This idiot already screwed up one marriage now he is willing to become a non-factor in his second. Maybe he should just start wearing panties now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Too many mistakes

The worst mistake is that you're in the wrong category. You are going to get killed in loving wives. You either need an editor or to do a better job proof reading. Lots of technical errors and then major things like the wife asking him to read the contract, not sign it today, but think about it. Then you have her tell him that if he signs now, things start tonight. Besides being an unenforceable contract, it was just stupid. If they want to play, why does she need a contract? And even though she says she doesn't want to do this, she wants a contract and to do it ALL the time? Like I said - too many mistakes. NEVER post again in Loving wives with this drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Why have a contract?

I like sucking cock and eating and sharing my wife but have no interest in a contract. The author is turned on by being humiliated, so just run with it. Such a contract would never be enforcible. Some silly posturing going on here! Just do the MM F if the wife will agree, and if not have a nice marriage and some hot pillow talk. Control freak shi t is a total turn off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
bighGuy?

Appaerntly you don't need a primer of English in your Edjewcashun to rite here.

Furst paragraph: My wyfe ways 185 lpoundz. (should be spelled "WEIGHS" - ALL OTHER MIsSPELLINGS ARE PURPOSEFUL and characteristic of the bullshit we the readers have to put up with when the "awfthors" (awful author) refuse to have any editing enhancements done (beyond the spellchk on their fone).

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not for.me

Not my mind of story,.no matter how well you write. Bi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Keep writing

But 1 Disable the scoring, or you'll be sorry

2 Disable the comments, or you'll be sorry

3 Don't expect any one to like your stories, or you'll be disappointed

4. Don't post your horrid attempts to ruin marriage

5 And fianlly, slam the closet door again, please... when you leave.

txskippertxskipperabout 5 years ago
Looks good

Story line is interesting because she is in charge.

payenbrantpayenbrantabout 5 years ago
This seems....

...more like Fetish story? It kind of could go either way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Anonymus

Hi,

Can you please tell it, we would like to hear you reading it

Greetings,

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
I am confused

You said that the wife was worried that he had cheated AGAIN and asked him if he was. But, you never said he cheated in the first place.

Then you say she is purely monogamous then in the very next paragraph as if she wants to do another MMF threesome and talk about how well the other guy banged her.... When did that happen? You never said they had a threesome!

I am so confused.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Please stop or post in Fetish category

Not for me

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 5 years ago
I am sorry if I sound like an ass....

Your first sentence started the ball rolling, 'I've been married to my wife for nearly a decade. We're very happily married and have a wonderful family'. Followed by, 'My current wife, Natalie, is a beautiful woman in her early 30's' and then 'I'm about 15 years older than Natalie'.

OK, so given the benefit of the doubt you married her when she was 25 and you were 40. Then you wrote, 'I came out to my wife after our first child was born. I'm bisexual. That's the term I've come to use even though I'm most likely what would be termed, pansexual'. Did she have the child with in the first year of marriage? Is the child even yours?

After over a year of couple's therapy, we were able to move beyond the deception and lack of trust. Now you have put in two very important time frames and you are only in the first few paragraphs of your story. The reason I bring these things up are, if you are going to continue this story how are you going to get rid of the child or children which are all under nine years of age. Are you going to spend thousands of dollars (that could be spent to help raise your kids) on motels to act out your needs?

"Slut, if we go down this road, I'll be fucking lots of men." So now you are going to have a string of men rolling through your house where you act like a sissy and wear women's clothes and underwear and your kids aren't going to notice any of this.

Your story is not my type of story but I did read it. If you plan to continue it please think about the ramifications of your story. If it was just two adults you were doing good, if you have one or more children think about what they may think or fill. Was the first a boy and are you going to indoctrinate him into being 'BI'?

If you were headed toward a cliff I would hope you would look before you leaped. If you are writing a story think before you type.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Hi TBG, you have a different protag, and the potential for a unique plot. It started OK for me,but went downhill in a few ways. Please allow me to explain:

First was putting cheating into the story. BOOM, there goes sympathy and likeability for your protag. You inadvertently cast a distasteful and untrustable shadow upon your work.

Too many negative elements stretch average readers tolerance. You make your protag a sponge slurper, urophile, voyeur, and fluffer. In his interactions with other men he is a sub who gets off on being ridiculed, spit roasted, speed bagged, and slapped around. Too.much to deal with, or even try to ignore.

In his relationship with his wife, you made him obsessed with his fetishes to the point she becomes bitchy and becomes one of those ultimatum skunts. She even has a contract. Femdom website and video FAP fodder.

If you write for your own thrills, keep doing what you do! If you want a good reception, tone it done. From your Switch friend OBS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mmmmmm

Can not wait to read part 2 - great start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
hundreds of men and women?

Dude is packing stds

0zed0zedabout 5 years ago
NO!

Wrong catagory! Much too gay male! Eclectic fetishes, that I don't want to read about in Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This Was Great-please act like the haters never spoke

The first thing I would like to say is that I thought your story was outstanding. For people who like this type of story you have done an amazing job. I found it incredibly hard… One of the best recently. I also found it to be a very unique idea. Please continue to write along the storyline and finish it.

I want you to note that the vast majority of negative comments about your story were negative because they’re from people who just don’t like this type a story. They badmouth you and they badmouth the characters. There’s a problem on the site and probably all sites with idiots who show up on here and think that because they don’t like something nobody else should. It’s as if there should be no stories other than what appeals to only them. Ignore all of those people. They do not matter at all. They are not the audience you were trying to reach. They are the audience that you hope will ignore it and continue reading on something else.

Also, ignore the people who told you this is the wrong category. All of these morons who started reading porn since 2004 think loving wives category refers to wives who really love their husbands. This category was always meant to be about any stories involving wives to include cheating, cuckolding, and three-ways.

Please remember that when you choose to write a story that turns you on, you’re writing that story for you and for people like you. Obviously, you are not trying to dazzle people who hate that type of story and so their comments should be meaningless to you.

I love your story. I have looked on here every day since you wrote it to see if part two is here. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Cant wait for part 2

I have to agree loving wives is probably the wrong category.

Yes there were some plot irregularities and spelling wasn't perfect but for me that didn't take away from the story.

I enjoyed the journey the characters were taking.

I hope you are not discouraged by some previous comments and continue to write as you do have a talent for it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
review

Generally i liked the story but even as a bisexual male I dont sleep with "hundreds" of people due to fear of STDs and so the fear in my own mind made me wide eyed when i read about his numbers. Also too many other genres mixed into the story. Personally i think the cheating brought down the stories essence too. Loved the physical descriptions and boldness of the wife.

patilliepatillieabout 5 years ago
This is hilarious

truly worthy of what one anon used to regularly diagnose as fag/cuck/shit!

moblanemoblaneabout 5 years ago
NOT L.W.

Too much GAY/FETISH AND "CUCK SHIT' I enjoy a bit of variety but forced sex is akin to rape and abuse, which is not a turn-on for me. Well written but not suitable for this category.1* for the poor description of 'playing'

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed your story very much. I am a fan of cuckold and femdom stories. I obviously am a little on the submissive side. I love creampie eating and the thought of cleaning the cock that made the creampie. Yes I have a small cock and know I can't please a woman like an alpha male can. I do love eating pussy and I have been told by more than one woman that I am good at it

I look forward to reading more of your story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Stupid games played by stupid people with hilariously infantile persistence.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved the story. Pay no attention to the roving pack of incel's plaguing Literotica review boards these days. This group desperately needs their heads examined.

According to Psychiatric studies "Incel individuals share a general sense of failure, feel out-casted by society and excluded by relationships, and have strong feelings of rage towards their condition and other people, women in particular", "In our opinion, it is very important to study the psychology and psychopathology of incel males to detect and prevent risk factors for deviant or violent behavior against women and lgbtq"

Secret Service Warns 'Incel' Violence and Misogynistic Extremism is on the Rise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous