The Two of Them

Story Info
How I pleased them both.
1.1k words
4.51
7.2k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fantasy story

Everyone involved over the age of 18

I found myself on my hands and knees, being led by a leash that was attached to the collar around my neck, blindfolded, with a big fury tail plug in me, my hard cock swinging below me as I knew what was coming, and I started to think how I had gotten to this place, how it went from thoughts, curiosity, to a few friendly messages on Grindr, to a couple of "little more than friendly" visits, but I knew how it happened.

It was the first time I felt his 10" black cock touch my lips, that I knew anything this 6'5 man wanted I was going to give him, I was his from that moment, I snapped out of my little daydream as the blindfold was being removed, on his bed sat him, and one of I assumed his friends. "You're going to service us," his words sent shivers all the way down to my cock, he pulled on my leash to bring me closer and put my blindfold back on, I could smell his manliness, I felt his big member against my face, I wrapped my hand around the base, my fingers barely touching and started licking the head and down the sides sucking on his balls and back up and in a smooth motion slid the head between my lips and pushed down, I had never gotten all the way down on him and didn't think I ever would but it didn't stop me from trying as I gagged and drooled all over him.

I felt him get up and his friend get in front of me and I repeated the same to his friend who's cock was a similar size to him, but only this time as I pushed down to please him I felt my plug being removed, cold lube being poured on me and his big mushroom head pushing against my hole, the feeling of being stretched had me so turned on as he entered me and slowly slid balls deep into me, taking long slow strokes out and back in, the only thing I could do with the pleasure was push my head down harder on the cock in my mouth, by now I was being fucked, his hands on my hips showing no mercy, my eyes rolling in the back of my head as I worked the member in front of me.

He removed himself from me, flipped me onto my back, put my legs in the air and entered me once again, and began fucking me hard while his friend was fucking my throat, I didn't know how I was gonna take all of this but I wasn't going to ask them to stop, he removed his cock from my throat and my master leaned down and started kissing me softly, swirling his tongue in my mouth as he used me, he got up and said to his friend "take him for a ride," excitement shot through me, but he entered me, started slowly and quickly picked up the pace slamming into me with a hand around my neck choking me and all I could do was moan in ecstasy, I don't even know how long this went for but he pulled out of me, they both laid down and I was instructed to get on top.

So I followed the hands pulling on my hips and guided my masters big member into me and started to bounce on him, all the way up and slamming back down, every thrust made me want it more and my legs were giving out so I sat down and started to grind on him, I couldn't understand how it just kept feeling better and the better it felt the faster I went, if I wasn't blindfolded he would have seen my eyes in the back of my head and I could feel an orgasm coming and before I knew it I was cumming all over him, he pulled my chest down to his, grabbed my hips and started fucking me hard "breed me daddy, please give me that seed, I want it deep inside me this hole belongs to you," I kept whispering in his ear and he slammed me down on him and I could feel him unloading inside me, shot after shot inside me, this made my cock hard again, he pushed me off him and told his friend to use me as he pleased while he showered

His friend had every intention of using me as he got on top of me, placed my feet on his shoulders, put weight on me to push my knees against the mattress and fuck me hard, pulling all the way out to the head and slamming back into me driving me down into the bed, faster and faster he was going until he slammed into me and unloaded inside me. He went to the shower, I laid there feeling stretched out, knowing better than to take the blindfold off before master told me I could. They both came out and laid on the bed and he removed my blindfold and told me to shower as they were done with me, and so I did, when I stepped out the shower there was a maid outfit on the counter, I put it on and went back

To them "Will you both please use my mouth for your pleasure, is that something you can do daddy?" I asked, they stood up, pushed me to my knees and my master went first, both hands on my head, slamming his cock into my throat, hard and fast, and then he let his friend have a turn to use me, without anyone saying anything I laid on the bed with my head hanging over the edge, his friend started by slowly sliding in my mouth, until he hit my throat barrier and he pushed hard, I was shocked when he popped inside and I could feel his balls against my face.

I couldn't believe he had got all of that massive thing down my throat, in and out he went, sliding all the way down and back out, using my throat just like my hole, "I'm gonna cum," I heard him say, and I reached around and pulled him all the way down so he could cum deep in my stomach, he pulled out and before I could catch my breath my master was down my throat, balls against my face, using me the way I was meant to be, showing no mercy as he plowed into me, fucking my throat hard, I could feel him getting stiffer and I grabbed him and pulled him down, I needed his cum deep down my throat and he gave it to me, as he pulled out all I could think was " I can't wait for next time..."