The Two of Us Take a Trip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly climbed the stairs, the sound of my boots hitting the wood ringing out through the quiet. I knew he was videoing me, so I tried to look brave, but the closer I got to the top, the brighter it got. The trees had at least provided some shade, but up top, the sun was shining so brightly. As I got near the top, I bent down to hide in case someone was there. I cautiously peeked over the edge, but it turned out to be empty. I felt so relieved. It was a big platform with a wooden railing running around the edge with trees on either side.

"When you get to the top, just stand there. You look great against the bright blue sky."

I turned back towards Ryosuke. I don't know how he can be so calm. I was terrified. The platform was so high I could kind of see where the road was. If someone came up behind us, they'd be able to see me for sure.

"Hurry up, Ryosuke. It's not safe." I felt hopelessly exposed. My pubic hair was standing up, so I brushed it back down shuddering as my fingers brushed against my most sensitive place. I was so excited. He finally stopped, and I moved away from the stairs as he came up behind me.

I turned around, and looked toward the railing on the other side. I could see another hill across the valley in the distance, and then as I moved closer, the top of a building. At first, I wasn't sure what it was so I walked closer until I could see the whole town spreading out in the valley below!

"Oh my god!"

I just stared down at all these hundreds of buildings and houses. They seemed so close. I felt hot from the embarrassment, as I wondered if all these people could see me. I motioned for Ryosuke to come over, but he just kept on filming.

Can you imagine standing naked in front of a whole town of strangers? It was the weirdest thing I swear. I could feel these waves of fear and pleasure wash over me. I could feel an orgasm coming on. With an act of will, I finally managed to regain control, but it was a pretty close thing, let me tell you.

Ryosuke came up behind me, and smiled when he saw the town.

"Just what we needed: an audience."

I swatted him, but he was laughing.

"Relax, Emi. They can't see you from this distance."

I wasn't so sure. I felt terrified, but also electrified at the thought of all these people looking up at me.

Ryosuke backed up, and videoed me. I realized I better move away before someone really did notice, so I walked over to one corner of the railing where at least a few treetops blocked the view.

"Aww. Where are you going?" Ryosuke protested. I just sort of stood there next to the treetops, shivering and looking nervously over at the rail. "Here. Do some poses, as if you were a model or something."

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Stretch up like you're trying to touch the sky."

I felt silly at first, but I did as he suggested. I backed up to the railing, and leaned against it.

"Here climb up on top."

I looked over the edge. There was a place to stand on the other side of the rail so it wasn't that dangerous. I glanced back over towards the town, but it looked so close. I couldn't really see any people though, just the buildings and houses. I looked back at Ryosuke. I'm sure he knew I was scared, but he nodded for me to go ahead. I finally gave in, and climbed up on to the railing. I put my foot on the middle rung, and lifted myself up. Suddenly I could see the whole town right there in front of me. I couldn't believe I was doing this.

"Wow! You look like a bird or something flying in the sky."

I was too scared to laugh. It did feel kind of good though with the breeze caressing my body. My legs were spread apart, and I could especially feel it down there.

"Here bend over."

"What?"

"Bend forward."

My face got all hot again as I realized he wanted to take some shots of my bottom sticking up in the air. I hesitated for a moment, and then reached down to grab the guard rail to keep from losing my balance. I bent right over, and spread my legs. Oh, this is so embarrassing!

"Damn! I wish I'd brought my condoms."

I blushed even more. I straightened back up, and then put one leg on the other side of the rail. It was kind of hard to balance in my boots, but I was right at the corner, so I managed to turn, and face him. He looked so happy. I carefully turned over on to my front, and got up on all fours on the rail. I felt so naughty. Finally, I got down.

"Can I have my clothes back now? Someone probably saw us."

"I don't think so. We're up pretty high."

"I'm getting cold." This was a lie, but I was worried about getting caught. It'd been fun, more than fun, but I wanted to feel safe again. He came over, put his arms around me, and gave me a gentle kiss.

"You look so amazing. I don't think I've ever seen you look more beautiful."

I looked down, and blushed. Without him, I never would have had the courage to do these things. You might not believe me, but deep down inside, I'm basically pretty shy. Or I used to be anyway.

"Tell you what. On the way back, I'll go on ahead, and keep a lookout for people. On the first sign of anyone, we duck into the bush, and I'll give them back. How's that sound?"

"Scary," I said.

"Don't worry. It'll be fine."

The breeze seemed to blow stronger tickling my naked skin. I reached between my legs, drawing out a strand of my own love juice. I tried to stop from shaking, but it just kept getting worse and worse.

"Are you OK? Maybe I'd better carry you." He squatted down, and motioned for me to get up on his shoulders. Teetering, I wrapped my legs around his neck, but his hair was tickling me in my most sensitive place. I shuddered, and just barely managed to fight off another orgasm.

"No, no. Let me down. I'd better walk on my own." I breathed in deeply to try to calm down. I don't think I've ever been quite this horny before. My whole body was ultra sensitive. Just the slightest touch could send me over the edge. I tried to steady myself. I was beginning to want Ryosuke, want him inside me. We had to get back to the car.

Eventually, the trail looped back towards the meadow where we'd come in. We were getting near the edge of the forest, and I could almost see where the highway was on the other side of the meadow. I covered up my breasts and pussy as best I could, and hunched down a bit peering out trying to see if there were cars going by.

"You'd better give me my clothes."

Ryosuke grimaced. Surely he wasn't expecting me to walk all the way to the car like this. I couldn't see so well from here, but we could kind of hear the sounds of cars whizzing by up ahead.

"OK, you just wait here. I'll go get them from the car."

"What? Wait! No. I mean the ones in your bag," I called out, but he was already gone. I squatted down, and tried to hide behind some bushes. I felt so afraid crouching here alone. The clouds had cleared up, so it was so bright in the meadow. Hurry up, Ryosuke, before someone comes.

Finally, I saw him coming back. He had my cover-up folded over his arm, but he'd left his bag in the car.

"Hey, where are my jeans?"

"This'll be good enough."

"I want my jeans."

"You don't want your cover-up?" he teased, holding it out.

I grabbed it from him, and put it on before he really did make me walk to the car naked.

"And look what else I brought." He showed me some condoms. I looked at him for a moment, and then started to back away.

"Oh no, you don't."

"Oh yes I do."

I ran out into the meadow to try to get away, but it was hard to run fast in the high grass. He caught me, and pulled me down with him. He just looked at me for a while, nuzzling me with his nose, his eyes dancing with joy. I finally gave in, and let him kiss me.

It was hard not to be frightened though. Here I was lying here almost naked, just a few short steps from the busy highway. I lay back, and tried to relax. He lifted my legs up, and spread them so that he could lick me. His tongue did feel good.

He took out a condom, and slid it on. Then, he lifted up my cover-up, and started gently squeezing my breasts playing with my nipples, licking them. It felt good, exciting. Before I knew it, he'd climbed up on top of me, bringing his penis in close between my legs. He set the head just against the door to my gates of heaven, and held it there moving it around a bit, teasing me more. I wanted him to stop teasing, and just push it in. I pulled his arms, and finally it slid in.

It felt so good as he filled me up. I was gasping for breath as he pulled it almost all the way out, and then thrust it back in deeper and deeper each time. He had found just the right angle and rhythm. I was getting pretty close when through the haze, I heard a car on the road. I squeezed his arm, trying to get him to stop, but he was pretty excited. The car stopped, and we could hear the doors open, and slam shut. We couldn't see whoever it was through the tall grass, but from the noise it sounded like they were close.

Ryosuke finally stopped. It was hard to think straight with him deep inside me. I was worried that they'd see Ryosuke's head sticking up above the grass. He lay down flat on top of me, and we both tried to keep quiet. I rotated my hips trying to get him to slide out, but this just made him harder. He began sliding it in and out, teasing me. I gasped very softly, and dug my fingers into his shoulder muscles.

We could hear voices, but with Ryosuke still humping me, I couldn't focus enough to make out what they were saying. I started squeezing, milking his penis to get him to come. He kissed me on the lips to muffle my voice, and soon we were going at it even more furiously than before. I don't think the people could see us, but I wasn't sure.

I could feel my orgasm coming, but I tried to resist. I finally lost control giving in. The pleasure washed over me like a tidal wave, filling me up, making me cry out in joy. It was pretty thrilling to be humping in front of these strangers.

Ryosuke must have finished soon after. He slid it out. I just kind of lay there in a daze. I slowly realized that I was still almost naked, my cover-up around my shoulders, and my legs spread-eagled wide open. I closed my legs, and pulled the cover-up down, but it wasn't long enough. I didn't want to sit up for fear these people would see me, but I could feel the grass on my bare bottom. What am I doing? If they discover us like this, how could we explain? How do I get myself into these situations?

Ryosuke was also pretty slow to focus. His eyes finally cleared, and he took off the condom, and cleaned himself off before pulling up his pants. We had to wait though because it sounded like those people were still there.

Eventually, their voices moved further away. They hadn't come to hike the trail, thank goodness. This was probably the closest call we've had yet.

Ryosuke got up, and motioned for me to come with him. I looked down at my pussy, and then over at the busy highway, with all these cars streaming by. I called out to Ryosuke, but he'd already gone over to the car.

"C'mon, Emi. Run. It'll be OK."

I pulled the cover-up down as far as it would go, and hurried after him. We couldn't see the people, but their jeep was still here. I felt silly running in just my hoodie, but I made it to the car. There were cars driving by just on the other side, making me all panicky, but the door on my side was locked. I think people saw me, but eventually, Ryosuke reached over, opened the lock, and let me in. I felt so relieved. I guess some people saw us, but no one was stopping or anything. Maybe it'll be OK.

My jeans and stuff were all still in the trunk. I asked him to get them, but he wanted to drive around a bit first. I felt pretty embarrassed, but most of the time the car was moving, so I guess no one could really tell I was bottomless. Once we found a restaurant, he went and got my stuff from the trunk, so I could finally get dressed. That was one strange trip.

Emi Tsuruta

12