All Comments on 'The Two Travelers'

by Mr_Brady

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
YouDareMeYouDareMe7 months ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Wow!! Excellent story!! I loved the illustrations 😀👌 More please!?

Mark_MichiganMark_Michigan7 months ago

fantastic story and the illustrations are amazing, keep UP the great work!!!

CriosCrios7 months ago

Fun story! Loved the hand-drawn illustrations! So much better than the computer-generated crap in some stories.

BillTheKatt90BillTheKatt907 months ago

Your illustrations were perfect. Great story!

LionclanLionclan7 months ago

oh my goodness, what an erotic story and your illustrations added so much to the story. I had to touch my self when I got to page 2.........and then.........

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent! It's to see a new face in the illustrated genre. I liked that your images weren't overdone and actually had some realism to them.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

For a cartoon, that chick was pretty hott! 🔥

Great story! Hope to see more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story - hopefully he gets his daughter knocked up.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That was fantastic and brilliant. I can't wait for the next one.

annabellebritoannabellebrito7 months ago

Appreciate all the comments! I worked hard on these illustrations and I did the best to try to align with Mr. Brady's erotic writing. Thank you all!

Mr_BradyMr_Brady7 months agoAuthor

I appreciate Annabelle's artwork. But the fact is she's also a co-writer of this story, and whatever success it has is due to her talents too.

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithme7 months ago

Great story!

Only slight issue I wish there were more illustrations to go with the story! The ones included were great and detailed

HeyAllHeyAll7 months ago

This is a fantastic story. Also, the illustrations are fantastic, especially the last one.

heyall

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a lovely story and the illustrations are terrific, especially the one after he withdraws and his cum is trickling out of her.

I hope this becomes a series?

OseekerOseeker7 months ago

This was far better than most of the father / daughter stories we find on this website. Illustrations were kind of generic but although unnecessary they were a cute addition. My OWN lurid mind conjured up a much more graphic picture...

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story with great illustrations! 5 stars.

I love this type of art much more than the computer generated weird ones that are supposed to look realistic.

The only thing I wish is that there was a picture of him going down on her at the appropriate point in the story.

Well done.

senior69senior697 months ago

Great story. It's great to see a new writer join use. Keep this up and you will become one of the favorite authors on this site.And the illustrations where spot on. Keep this story going and write more stories with illustrations. Your illustrators are really good at putting the illustrations with the story line. Can not wait to see whats coming.

ryeandginger69ryeandginger697 months ago

And his hard cock was in her mouth until they stopped for gas three hours later.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story, and really original drawings ..

Nice work ! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hot as! Love the art too. If I may make a suggestion please do a halloween sotry or preferably a story with an albino girl one day! I'd love to see an albino girl with your art, even for just a short story.

stockingnutstockingnut7 months ago

Please continue!

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36D7 months ago

Loved it! Please continue! How do they live and love and FUCK FUCK FUCK!

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo7 months ago
Everything was perfect

Epitomizes "a picture paints a thousand words"

creativeandfuncreativeandfun6 months ago

WONDERFUL story! 5 stars!

OseekerOseeker6 months ago

A pretty hot story.

A daughter who entices her dad with words that encourage him to an orgasm of a lifetime, so very fine.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story! Please write/illustrate a sequel...HOPEFULLY her birth control fails and she gets knocked up!!!

NipkorNipkor6 months ago

Mmmm very sexy . Very very sexy Indeed 😍

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well, simply a lovely story. Well done. An easy 5 stars. A sequel would only get better with the two experiencing love with each other.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Excellent arousing story. Illustrations so much more normal than many. Keep up the good work.

Conniewants2Conniewants25 months ago

Fun and thoughtful, you reminded me of the time my father caught me sunbathing nude. Many things are taboo, but that just heightens the desire. The art work was fun. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Chapter 2-James and his daughter Kim continued fucking when they reach their new home. The night of Kim's graduation from a university, she quits taking her birth control pills and James fucks his daughter Kim until she gets pregnant. After Kim gives birth to a baby boy who looks like James, except for having blue eyes like Kim. James and Kim married, with Kim using her middle name to the Justice of the Peace. James and Kim have a great sex life. While James makes a huge fortune at his new job, Kim becomes a happy homemaker, getting pregnant eleven more times over the next thirty years after her father James fucked her. They have a huge family of six daughters and six sons.

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithme3 months ago

Amazing- chapter 2 is needed!

Just don’t add another character into Their relationship

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nice story, sweet in its own way, very loving.

I really liked the artwork, I recognized the artist's style from HeyAll's "Quarantined with Mom- Illustrated".

I enjoy the more realistic art as opposed to the often seen comic style.

Well done!

annabellebritoannabellebrito2 months ago

Thank you to all the comments. We worked hard on this story and it brings me joy to see so many people enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Chapter 2 - When James and his daughter Kim get to their new house in a city on the opposite coast, they get married with Kim using her middle name as her last name to an unsuspecting Justice of the Peace. Kim quit taking her birth control pills. That night, James mounted his daughter Kim and fucked her hard multiple times over the next three weeks. During one of those fuck sessions, one of James' millions of sperm connected with one of his daughter Kim's eggs when she orgasmed, and her body was ovulating. James had impregnated his daughter Kim for the first time. Nine months later, Kim gave birth to twins, one baby daughter who looked just like her, except she had blue eyes, and a baby son who looked just like her father/husband James. Over the next thirty years, James fucked often. James impregnated his daughter/wife Kim fourteen more Kim gave birth to seven more baby daughters and seven more baby sons.

OseekerOseeker1 day ago

The illustrations were excellent and the story, although not unique was arousing to those of us who enjoy reading an incest story or two.

4 stars from me....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr_Brady@Mr_Brady
I'm happy to report I've just submitted my next story. It's called Steven's Arizona SexVentures part 1. Please stay tuned. Soon, there’s going to be more of my stories on the way… I am presently reviewing a series I wrote, and then had withdrawn off Literotica. It wasn't that...