All Comments on 'The Ultimate Gift'

by albright

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

you forgot the tag "cuckold" 1⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a tale of how to fuck up your marriage and fuck with a friend's head after his fiance cheated on him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Married 4 years and they need exciting erotic new ideas? How feckless are they? At 4 years of marriage my wife and I were still going at it like bunnies. Even after 40 years we don't see a need to add another person to our love life. And what's with all the "big cock" stories of late? As though women go about their days with a hidden agenda to one day fuck a guy bigger than the one they married. From now on put this cuck shit in fetish where it belongs.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 2 years ago

What happened next for Tracy and me is another story? Really? A divorce usually is just a fact, not a story! And he deserved it! He fucked up a friendship and a marriage! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Andrew is just like the guy who fucked his woman. Jack is a sissy wimp and Tracy is a slut. She'll leave him for Andrew or some other well hung guy who can keep her satisfied because down deep in side she has no love, just selfishness. In her defense she is married to an idiot. Andrew, on the other hand, has no excuse for his behavior since it just happened to him. Three terrible people. No sure why Andrew was so upset with his fiancée. Maybe he should go back and let her cuck him too!

Jdavis77Jdavis77almost 2 years ago
Soo

What happened next is tracy cheats and cucks him he gets mad but accepts it and now his wife fucks other guys and becomes a hotwive and he just smiles like a dumbass

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

No, not a tale about helping a friend. It was about his slut wife having a fuck-fest with his well endowed friend. With cuck husband agreeing to it all! When does HE get a chance to fuck some skank all weekend with his own slut wife being made to watch? Just ridiculous.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66almost 2 years ago

The scenario is a little F-ed up. The friend dumped his sexy fiancee because she cheated on him, ... so the good idea is to send your wife to cheat with him?

I'll give this a 4 because it's not a BTB story, but rather a "fuck with your friend's mind" story.

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 2 years ago

Another marriage that will ultimately explode. Cannot understand the cuckolds of the world. Something is definitely lacking in their brains/makeups. Man or a mouse?

And the women? Hell, do not get married and just be a paid escort. Or just a plain whore.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

The overused Cuck shares wife with friend plot.

TajfaTajfaalmost 2 years ago

So this handsome, well built and well hung who they openly agreed had lots of women lusting after him had to be offered his friends wife to help him through his issues? I find this story to be unbelievable.

bluengraybluengrayalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed reading this story, but in my opinion the ending was horribly rushed. It was almost like the author had somewhere else to be. Please continue this story. It could go in a thousand different directions! Thanks for writing!

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

Pretty well done. Nearly word perfect. I gave you a rare 5*, not because it was quite that special, but to partially offset the fact that a lot of insecure snipers will give it a 1* because they can't deal with the notion of someone sharing his wife sexually. I think you handled that very well and my only disappointment was that it ended their friendship. Would have been much better if the remained friends, but celebit, and then his buddy would have repaid him for that night by sharing his new bride...keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Divorce the selfish slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just what every wife wants - her husband as her pimp. Stupid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice plot. Good friend sad and depressed because he broke up relationship with his fiancée because she likes to fuck other men and not sure if she ever will control that impulse. He comes for a visit, and you -using your finest cuckold therapy- offered your wife to him, becoming a cuckold multiple times over the weekend and having him and your wife humiliate you publicly in the community swimming pool, and only then, you have 2nd thoughts about sharing wife with a better lover? I have to admit it is one of the most asinine and convoluted plots I have read here. Thanks for the effort and your time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Casual reminder, no matter how hard you try and write "fag cuck shit" comments, author's with this fantasy will still go on writing these stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Erotic, but error-ridden. With lines like, "Saturday

On Saturday morning...", and question marks missing about two out of every three times at the end of a sentence which asked a question, this badly needed a proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

so stupid ,would not read it all ,nothing special here ,just a whore and a cream pie eating wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. I would like to point out one error. In the beginning when Jack's friend goes looking for his girlfriend at the party and sees her giving oral sex, she is referred to as his wife. But they are not married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cuck story 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"The Ultimate Gift"?

More like "The Ultimate Stupid Move"

katibkatibalmost 2 years ago

Stories can be judged by their presentation, i.e., author's style and care with editing ; and by the subject or theme and how logically they are developed. OK with the former, but, as one commentator said, asinine for the second.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Posted by a person who has extreme emotional and intelligence issues. Author, return to the swamp you slithered out of!

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 2 years ago

What happens in the next story.

ThorlolThorlolalmost 2 years ago

Intentionally left out the cuckold tag :/ And why didnt he made a deal with Andrew that if he comes back with his future wife that he gets what Andrew got from his wife?

BrentJWBrentJWalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, couldn't read past page 1. Andrew breaks up with Denise because she admiits she is a slut and can't remain faithful to him. So Jacks solution is for his wife Traci to become a slut too and have sex with Andrew. I guess that will restore Andrews faith in women! (Sarcasm). Too stupid to read further.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

TO MUCH WASTED INFO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely stupid crap! Anyone thinking their friends are so close and marriage so secure that they could allow this kind of "help" to happen.

.. is a fool and has fools for a wife and friend. You don't share your wife and you don't accept an offer to share if you care about your friendship. Stories like these are overused and of no useful value.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So why is he pissed off at his friend? He gave him his wife? If he is pissed at anyone it should be himself or his wife for constantly telling him about the better sex with a bigger dick.

rogerwinorogerwinoalmost 2 years ago

I can't believe he didn't screw his freshly fucked wife after both episodes

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

He found that sometimes the reality is far different than the fantasy. I have had threesomes with a husband and wife many times over the years, and have seen it more than a few times

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

3 stars because i could tell you really tried with this one. BUT i'm sorry no amount of suspension of disbelief can make me think that any even remotely rational human being would ever conclude that the way to help the best friend get over his pain at a cheating fiance would be by having him become the cheater with another man's wife (especially his best friend's wife). i'm usually into the 'cuck shit' (as a fellow commenter so eloquently put it). i like the twisted emotional shock/poison of it. but the sheer idiocy of the premise of this one had it doing nothing for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The MC is supposed smarter than his friend but he nonetheless sends his wife to the bed of a man who is more handsome, has a better body and has a huge cock. My Saint Bernard has more common sense than that. This is story is shyte.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Come on Iammweasel, you just make a total fool out of yourself each and every time that you comment on a story. It’s so sad that you have nothing constructive to add, but fall back on mirroring back the jab about your repressed homosexual desires. It’s clear that you simply have no original thoughts in your head. What’s next? Are you going to say something about the author living in his Mom’s basement?

You sir, are pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It truly IS the ultimate gift.

WesshopWesshopalmost 2 years ago

I gave this 3 stars as it is a good read but have more questions after reading it then answers. I agree Jack was stupid to send his wife to Andrew but maybe he though that it would be fine like being in a strip club. Limited touching. Once things started it was to late. Tracy seem to be ready to go to Andrew whether Jake agreed or not. I think Jack didn't fuck Tracy after the first night because she was worn out and loved her enough to let her sleep thinking everything was ok. Tracy I think fucked Jack first each time to help with the gilt as kind of an obligation. Then the public imbursement at the pool and dancing. That was on Tracy and Andrew and should have never happened. They both own half of that shit. But the last night when Tracy came back to bed and said like but with lots of meaning. She mentioned that she had comes several times and that Andrew was more assertive and had more energy. That she would tell him, Jack after Andrew left, not after she had slept. Jack didn't even get a chance to fuck her then as she fell asleep. Last is meeting Andrew on his way out. If he did nothing wrong why then could he not look Jack, his best friend in the eyes? Whet really went on the last night or the time before. Did Tracy tell Andrew she love him/ Did she do things with Andrew she doesn't with Jack? All Andrew said in the end was Thanks for the weekend. Good luck to you and Tracy. This is after he fucked up there relationship and possibly turned Tracy into someone just like Denise his ex fiancé and he was so repulsed about. Jack did the right thing by telling him he was not welcome there but while Andrew would not look him in the eye he should have beat his ass and threw him out. "Best Friend my ass." Hope to see answers to these in another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a tremendous pile of botched shit this was. I‘m still vomiting.

Have a bucket full, ya sissy scribbler.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What is with all these pathetic wimp cucks giving away their wife? If a mentally challenged writer/cuck gives up his wife in a dream or reality why make the couple married? Just make them whore and pimp.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 1 year ago

I did not enjoy this story. However, I gave it a five in the voting thing. That is because the writer did an incredible job of exploring the relationships, feelings, motivations, etc. of people that get involved in this type of situation--which, I believe, happens from time to time in real life. Whether a story makes the reader feel good is irrelevant. This is not a feel-good story. It is a story intended to teach, and possibly warn, as well as to stimulate thought. I know from first hand experience that the idea of watching one's woman with another man can be arousing and tempting. I also know from first hand experience that it can be a disaster. This story should be read by any man considering this experience. Really great job Albright.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I could really see this happening, much more than most of the stories here.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please don't share - this was bad enough

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous