The Ultimate Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I withdrew she remained in the same position, ready for him. When he came into her it was very slowly wanting her to feel every bit of his length and girth. I heard her begin to groan, sounds of her pleasure, mewing each time he moved his cock into her and then, and I could see it on her face, regret each time he pulled back out. After several unhurried strokes, teasing her, perhaps wanting her to beg, she moaned and said, "Oh yes, I want this. Andrew, thank you. Jack, thank you for this too."

He began to feed his cock in and out, more vigorously. "Yes, like that, just like that! Don't stop doing that, Andrew. Even harder!"

This was the first time I had seen my lovely, sexy, wife being penetrated by another man. I moved around behind the couch where I could look directly into her eyes and take hold of her hands. She looked at me just as directly, sweat forming on her face reflecting both intense pleasure and her appetite for more of what was producing it, almost sobbing for more. I could feel her pushing back, trying to take more of him and deeper with each stroke.

I leaned over and kissed her again. She smiled at me. "It's very good for me, Jack. You are good for me too. I see the love in your eyes, even as I am giving myself to him."

She mouthed the words, "I love you, Jack." In that moment I hardly could feel confident in what she said about being entirely mine again. She was fooling herself, not intentionally, but nevertheless I was sure she was. Wishful thinking, I felt. I watched them for a few minutes more, leaned in to kiss her again, and then I left them. It was hard to watch what my friend and wife were doing for one another--and hard not to watch, to leave them. I went upstairs and much later I finally did fall asleep.

Sunday

I awakened only when I felt her lay down beside me. The clock read three o'clock.

"How was your time together this time, Tracy?"

"Jack, I came several more times, in different positions. He was better for me this time, more assertive, more energy. I responded to that with more enthusiasm and I took more pleasure from it. You could see that beginning when you left. You could have watched, you know. I'm sorry you didn't. I thought you would want more of seeing me fucked, being very hot for it. After he has gone home I will tell you about it if you want me to, sometime but not now. I need to sleep. See you in the morning, sweetheart."

I awakened at eight; Tracy was fast asleep. I went downstairs and into the kitchen for coffee. Andrew was standing with a cup in his hand. He would not look me in the eye. "Jack, I should go," he said. "Thanks for the weekend. Good luck to you and Tracy."

I told Andrew if he wanted to return, next time he should come with someone else, a wife. I made clear he would be unwelcome if he came alone. He nodded and left.

After ten months of silence we received a wedding announcement. Andrew was marrying a local woman he has known since high school. We did not go to the wedding and have not seen him again. Maybe sometime in the future we will.

For Tracy and me that week-end had presented unanticipated and hard to resist temptations, previously unacknowledged desires and vulnerabilities, and decisions to come that could change our sexual relationship and potentially our marriage.

What happened next for Tracy and me is another story. I look forward to sharing it.