All Comments on 'The Ultimate Lap Dance'

by maxfly

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Some husband you are going to be!

I don't know what the equivalent of a female slut is but you are it. Most of these stories are about cheating wives. This is something new a slut husband who on his 'stag' day/night fucks someone he loves more than his bride to be. That is a sad state of affairs.

sue_in_surreysue_in_surreyover 15 years ago
NOT cheating!

The previous comment was rubbish. Tim at that stage was not married, he was on his stag night, and you tell me the name of a groom who has not let his hair down on that night. If he hasn't actually fucked someone for real, it will have been in his mind. And you will note that the story did not have a fairy-tale ending. He didnt return and find love with the stripper.

Good story, well written. By the way Tim, can you tell me where Ginger works? I am bisexual and it strikes me that she is too.

maxflymaxflyover 15 years agoAuthor
I find it ironic...

I find it ironic that people come to an erotic story website and are shocked when the people in the stories <gasp> have sex! Moreover, for someone to be on a website such as Literotica in the first place and have the gall to question an author's or story character's morals is the epitome of the pot calling the kettle 'black'.

That being said, this is a world where free speech rules and I welcome all comments on my stories whether positive or negative. Both make me a better writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yes

A very poignant story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sorry folks if you committed to marriage and have

a fiance and fuck around you are maybe not cheating but sure as hell not suitalbe for marriage. Sue no man, reoeat man, cheats on his fiance by fucking someone else and placing both of them at risk of infection or other possible outcomes. Overgrown boys might. If my wife to be fucked someone else after we entered a one on one relationship I would walk up to the alter and when asked if I accepted her would say no she cheated on me last night and fucked someone. That would very effectively eliminate what would be a very poor marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It's Literotica mates!

Why don't people limit themselves to the "Romance" section of Literotica if they're expecting perfect conduct? This is erotica... sheeeshh! Your story was well developped and brought to a very erotic ending. I could relate to it as I'm married now to a wonderful woman but will always yearn and wonder about this other woman I was seeing when I met my wife. So I guess some readers would consider me fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yeah it's Lit mates lighten up and understand

everyone;s opinion counts equally. Telling someone you dont like thier review and to read elsewhere is called censorship, chill mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Spectacular, amazing, etc...

Hot, sensual, romantic, touching, heart-breaking. Easily one of the best stories I've ever read here. It's funny that you would suggest that critics limit themselves to the romantic category, as that's exactly where I'd put this.

Sometimes a good thing, no matter how good, is not meant to be. You told that story beautifully.

Early parts could use some work, maybe. I can't decide if the unnecessary parts (like his weasel boss and thinking he's going to be fired) make the story somewhat random and aimless, or if they are necessary for immersing your reader in the story. This story would do real well as a short novella, with each chapter chronicling a different period of their relationship. Really dive into those nice details. I highly recommend you try that, just to see if you've got more of this story to tell.

Best part was with the two girls. The way you teased that scene was hot hot hot! Start the scene, and say "No telling what would happen if I hadn't sneezed." Would have been better as some other distraction (a sneeze is a serious mood killer), but it really revved up my imagination, as I'm sure you intended.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Good literotica

Pure Sex put in an interesting setting. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sue from surry.

My perception of cheating is when you do something with another person without your current partners knowledge. So by that definition he cheated on his future wife. But I guess people like yourself who swing or swap probably will say different. Oh and for the record not as many men get fucked on their last night of freedom as women do, Women are far more likly to shag a stripper on their hen night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well crafted and paced

I thought the story was well written and the pace was slow but building to the final outcome - well done

ErotFanErotFanalmost 3 years ago

With this story I have read all of maxfly's submissions. Since he doesn't seem to be submitting anymore I come to realize that I will surely miss the tales of Tim, Laura and friends. 8^ (

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous