The Ultimate Nerd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tori snickered, "What are you doing?"

"You took mine off so I was trying to..."

"It's all right," Tori hooked her fingers in her g string. "Like I said before, we make do with what we have and right now, what we have is a small bed." She held up the small fabric by her finger before placing it in the drawer of his bedside nightstand, "Something to remember your first time."

Graham stared in awe, 'Is this really going to happen?' He kept staring into Tori's eyes... There was just something about them.

Graham always liked looking into people's eyes, it seemed to allow him to garner a person's motives; but this was different. Tori's eyes seemed to showcase her soul, and that soul professed so much more than words could quantify, that he could willingly be lost forever in the sea of hazel flecks.

"If you keep staring at me like that, I'm going to blush."

"Sorry." Graham apologized, but didn't alter his line of sight.

"Don't be," Tori brushed her hand to Graham's cheek. "I don't mind blushing." She then sweetly smiled, "Are you ready?"

Graham barely whispered, "Yeah."

Tori threw her leg over Graham's body. Her hand went between them, angling his erection to the perfect penetration point before sliding down. She easily bottomed out.

Graham was awash with so many feelings - each and every one of them being lust incarnate. He bathed in bliss at the velvety smooth sheath encompassing his very being, not even being able to dream of a better heaven.

"Do you feel how wet I am?" Tori breathed out, doing all she could from just fucking Graham senseless. She wanted this to be so much more... for both of them.

Graham could only nod.

"That's all because of you; proof that I truly have been waiting for this moment all night."

Tori lifted slightly before dropping back down and then repeating the movement, going a little higher than before. With each plunge, she took more of Graham's length, causing her being to be wracked with pleasure.

Graham's breathing was labored with just the first of Tori's movements. The well lubricated squeezing against him was his own personal religious experience as he exasperated, "Oh God," several times.

Tori's speed increased, causing the bed to creek, Graham to wail in delight, and her to moan. It was a steady stream of inflection, and it surprised even her... she was never this vocal having sex, and it's not like he had some monster dick, either; it was average, and she certainly had bigger. Was it because she had landed the ultimate prize for a Nerd Girl; her Nerd Boy and Nerd Sex was the culmination of that?

Just that thought made it a reality...

Tori was now determined to show off. She wanted Graham to forever remember this experience, to have it etched in his very soul. Without missing a beat, she switched her ministrations from up and down to a grinding motion, using her hips in a small circular motion. She felt so full.

Tori gently lifted Graham's arms, forcing his hands to her breasts... and it was all the encouragement required. He molded and lifted and kneaded, and explored her wondrous mounds, seemingly taking ownership of them for the first time.

"Yes, Graham, yes!" Tori's voice soared with the tender violations. His touch sending micro shocks of orgasms through her core. She needed all he wanted of her.

Graham was in a daze. Sex was no longer a myth - and it was far more than any dream or fantasy. Tori's canal hugged him so succinctly, he couldn't fathom where she ended and he began. His hands were moving of their own volition shaping and recreating what he never thought possible. The euphoria so great, he felt he could control the cosmos if only he could manifest the knowledge.

"I'm going to..." Graham's attempt at a warning was futile as he couldn't articulate any more as his speech morphed into a constant high pitched howl, his essence pumping with powerful and deep injections into the depths of Tori's womb.

Tori was forced to slow down, nearly stopping as she became overwhelmed with the largest orgasm of her life, her spastic charges of sheer bliss wracking her body with convulsion after convulsion, each one in a synchronized rhythm with Graham's mighty surges of unbridled ecstasy and causing her solid moan to reverberate off the walls.

Tori fell on top of Graham, panting. "Holy Shit... that's never happened to me before."

Graham's exhausted smile showed how much Tori truly took out of him, "Me neither."

Tori smiled, "But you have never done it before... and I, apparently, only thought I have." She took a deep breath before focusing on her lover. "It's because of how I feel about you," She finished with a gulp of air, overly exerted from the activities. "I know it."

Graham's eyes narrowed, "And how do you feel about me?"

Tori gazed into Graham's eyes, "I love you... Somehow, somewhere along today, I fell in love with you Graham Nelson."

If there was ever any doubt that Graham had caused this change in Tori, it was squashed at that moment. 'I didn't put anything about love in the messaging.'

Graham was at a crossroads, unsure of what to say. Did he love Tori? What was love, anyway?

"Don't worry," Tori leaned in and gave Graham a tender kiss. "I'm perfectly happy just having you as my boyfriend. Like I've been saying all along, no pressure and we'll see where it goes, okay?"

'No pressure was definitely the theme for the night.' Graham took one last heaving breath, "I appreciate that."

Tori tilted her head with an amused curiosity, "So how was your first time?"

"I don't know?"

"What?" Tori was taken aback, disappointed. "How do you not know?"

"Well, I'm not sure there's a word for what it felt like... amazing, wonderful, fantastic; all come off as too dull. I guess if I had to name it, I'd go with indescribable perfection? But even that doesn't go far enough."

Tori was proud of herself, 'Yes, My Man will never forget his first time.' She retook her place, snuggly into his side, her limbs acting as his blanket. "Good night, my Scruffy Nerf Herder."

"Good night, My Alderaan Princess."

Tori closed her eyes with a smile. 'Best pet name ever.'

*

"Well look who is doing the walk of shame?"

The words paralyzed Tori as she tried to sneak into the sorority. The girls with early morning classes would already be gone, but the mid-morning sisters would be bustling along, getting ready. The partiers were either still sleeping or about to do what she was doing. Tori glanced over her shoulder, relieved, "Oh, thank goodness it's just you, Sadie. I'm trying to avoid... certain people."

"Yeah, I bet." Sadie reached out and patted Tori's hip, "Uh, huh... and where did someone's underwear disappear to?"

Tori smirked, "It was his first time so I gave them to him as a souvenir." She heard a noise from the kitchen and hurried down the hall with Sadie following at a normal speed.

Tori shut her door, only to have it reopen and shut again, this time with Sadie in the room.

"And whom received such a glorious prize?" Sadie folded her arms in a mock motherly way, her eyebrows perched in curiosity.

Tori went to her closet and pulled out a white button up short sleeve dress shirt and a plaid skirt. On her, it looked like she could be the star of a cheap schoolgirl porno movie, but it was the only thing she had that made her feel "Nerdy."

'I need to get some t shirts, perhaps a Yoda or Chewbacca or something. Nothing Amazon prime can't fix.' She looked at Sadie, impatiently waiting for her response, which was enough for her to divulge her secrets, "His name's Graham, and he looks me in the eyes - like, all the time... even when we were doing it."

Sadie's eyes sparkled in excitement, "So this Graham was impervious to your, ah, let us say, massive charms?"

"Funny," Tori went to her sock drawer, pulling out a pair of white thigh highs. As she laid them out, she thought back to the prior night, which caused the edges of her mouth to twitch. "But yes. He is a gentleman, and I do mean gentle with how inexperienced he was, but he was more than that. He defended me. He was willing to have a conversation with me, and not just about what we should do. I was able to tell him things I've never told any other person, let alone a guy. He makes me feel... like a person. I'm not a piece of meat to him."

"Wow," Sadie snickered, "This guy's making me want to kick the ass of every boyfriend I ever had."

Tori turned, her eyes stone serious, "I love him, Sadie."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Sadie cautioned. "It's been one night, just slow down."

Tori shook her head, "I've known him since the beginning of the semester; he's my case study partner in my Applied Computer Science class."

"Is that the class you took because you thought you'd just be playing app games all day?"

"That's the one, yeah."

"And this Graham guy is the one that has been saving you from a drop all year - the only reason for your only A in any class?"

"I'm working on that... Study group on Friday's, remember?"

"I do," Sadie nodded. "He must be really smart to do the work of two and still earn an A."

"He is, but I'm definitely going to start pulling my weight with the work... or with what I can." Tori grabbed her personal hygiene supplies and a towel for the shower.

"By that, you mean you're going to keep fucking him to keep him motivated?" Sadie laughed, "Is that why you're picking your slutty schoolgirl Halloween costume today?"

"Shut up," Tori rolled her eyes at the verbal jab as she stepped in front of her friend, "Pardon me, but can you please move so I can get in the shower?"

Sadie abruptly gave her friend a hug, "I'm really happy for you... you are turning your life around and you finally found a guy where the first thing you mentioned weren't his looks; and hell, props to this guy for making you grovel for once. Makes a girl like me feel normal."

Tori wrapped her free arm around her friend, "Thanks Sadie; I never knew how much I counted on your support. You're a good friend."

Sadie squeezed a little tighter before letting go, "And don't you forget it."

*

Graham sat on a park bench in the quad. A sea of people milled about, some hurried and yet others were at their leisure. All left him alone. It was typical however, no one ever felt he was worth a conversation, which made him all the more anxious this morning. 'It had to be a dream. Girls just don't do... any of that with me.'

But still Graham sat, each second an hour, each minute a decade as he waited for Tori in the place she recommended. Of course, she had to go back home and change her clothes and grab her books - had she ever brought a book to class before? - but as time ticked by, the more certain he was that this was a joke... that he was a joke.

"There's My Scruffy Nerf Herder."

The voice was sweet, and as he glanced into Tori's eyes, he saw the affection. He felt horrible for doubting her, but that was quickly enveloped with a new anxiety; Tori Masterson was here with him... in front of all these people. His voice barely cracked above a whimper, "My lovely Alderaan Princess, you look, wow." He stood, taking a step toward class. "We should get going."

"Okay, what's wrong?" Tori stared at Graham curiously, her chest nearly popping out of her shirt and the short hemline of her skirt constantly threatening her modesty.

Graham stopped at realizing Tori hadn't taken a step, "What makes you think something is wrong?"

Tori tilted her head with a knowing smirk, her eyes speaking far louder than words. She wasn't moving.

Graham glanced all around to note his suspicions were accurate; just one minute ago he was a fly in the room and now he was an attraction... and more notably, Tori was the main attraction. He shied away, his speech barely audible, "Are you sure you want to be seen with me? I'm certain it will be social suicide for you. Everyone is staring."

"These people don't matter to me," Tori snickered as she hooked her arm into his, and nearly dragged Graham toward class.

They were mismatched completely from their clothes, to grooming appearance, to even how they walked. She just had the confidence that Graham lacked.

When they got to class, Graham stopped at the door. Tori knew immediately what was on his mind. She turned and put both of her hands on either side of his face, her soft smile was placating, and her eyes were loving.

"I love you, Graham. I do. You're worried about me and my reputation; don't be. It's sweet, but you mean so much more and I'm going to prove it to you."

"Uh," Graham stood concerned, "Should I be worried?"

"Come on," Tori pushed open the door.

The room was near capacity with students. Tori marched in ensuring all eyes were on her, even if they were just staring at her assets, with Graham shuffling a step behind. Once she was certain of the rooms full attention, she turned and kissed Graham, her tongue snaking into his stunned mouth easily. Her hands immediately went to work touching randomly everywhere, wildly mauling her boyfriend.

Graham was forced to put his arms around Tori just to keep from falling backward at the contact.

Tori kept up the personal display of affection until she heard Professor Branyan smack a ruler so violently against his desk, it broke. "Class!"

Tori pulled back, noting Graham's lips were still moving despite not being attached. She waited for his eyes to blink open before affectionately, yet loudly declaring, "I love you, Graham; now do you see a place where a newly minted couple can sit together?" Her eyes never left his.

Graham glanced around and saw a pair of open desks. He nodded to the right, his voice hoarse, "Over there."

"Lead the way, Handsome," Tori wrapped her arm into his, loving every minute of it. 'Yes, torturing Graham this way is far better than before,' She gave off a little smirk at the thought as she rested her head on his shoulder.

*

"Hey Tori, how about you and I get together tonight. I know this Nerd can't possibly offer what I can offer. I'll even buy you dinner or something?"

It had only took until Professor Branyan to announce the end of his lecture for the flies to swarm... and in this instance, it was Marshall Watts.

"Hey Sweetie," Tori purred as she held Graham's hand. "Do you know how smart you are compared to Neanderthals?" She smiled as she nodded, imploring Graham to respond.

"Uh," Graham hesitated for the briefest of moments, "Smart enough to know not to hit on a girl when her boyfriend is sitting right next to her?"

"You're funny!" Tori playfully slapped at Graham's arm. "But you're smart enough to know not to hit on another man's girl even when her boyfriend's not sitting next to her... Oh, and as for what you promised; I can't wait to take that fat fourteen inch, circumference the size of my fist cock up my pussy. You make me scream so good, Baby." She then turned slightly to Marshall, kind of surprised he was still there. He really was an idiot. "I'm sorry, but what of yours did you say couldn't compare to Graham's?" She glanced down before snickering, "Pee-Wee."

Marshall's head was on a pivot and everyone was staring. He took a step back, followed by another one, "Fucking Nerd Lover; no I won't go out with you!" He turned and ran.

Tori just rolled her eyes, "What an Asshole. You know, some guys just can't handle rejection; and did you see where he was staring? Practically drooling into my cleavage... What's the matter with you?"

"Just," Graham shook his head, "um, what you said about later."

Tori giggled before leaning in close and whispering, "Yes, I did embellish about the size of certain things to prove my point to that waste of space, but I wasn't lying about how you make me scream... My Scruffy Nerf Herder knows how to take care of his girlfriend."

Graham smiled, still surprised at Tori's reaction to his sexual prowess. He knew he wasn't good... how could he be? But Tori's eyes weren't lying to him, so he must have done something right.

"Actually," and Graham leaned in kissing Tori tenderly, "I would say you were amazing. You did all the work."

"And you've been doing all the work for this class, so we're even." Tori smiled, "I really do like aggressive Graham."

Graham rolled his eyes in amusement, still unsure how a soft kiss was being aggressive.

"Oh, and now that your famous, don't go getting any ideas." Tori closed her book, looking at Graham. "Not that I think you'd cheat, but I know Skanks will try."

Graham laughed, hard. "Yeah right, now you're being hilarious. Ever thought about performing stand up comedy?" If there was one thing he knew, it was he was not a ladies man nor did women view him as such.

Tori bent down for Graham's backpack to put away the pencil she used to take notes, "Look around."

Graham did only to see a couple girls in each direction staring at him, with one licking her lips. He gulped at the revelation. "What the..."

"Welcome to the meat market," Tori sat back up with a sigh. "Now you know how I feel... and now every single one of them is after a one night stand with you." She then glared down each and every Slut to get them to back off.

"Listen," Graham stood before taking a maneuver out of Tori's bag of tricks; he leaned down and kissed her, this time sliding his tongue in her mouth. He pulled back with a smile, "I may not understand much about women, but I do know psychology. Those girls are only after an illusion, an illusion you created. No thank you. I met a beautiful, sexy Nerd girl and I'm looking forward to see if the fantasy is reality."

Tori's arousal spiked at the compliment and became confident their fantasy and reality would be one in the same.

*

"Flyers," Derrick scooped up his magic cards. "I hate flyers... you may have saved us in D&D, but I'm taking you out first next game."

Graham chuckled as he looked at Tori, "Don't let him get you down, that was impressive."

"I'm not," Tori smiled, her lust level rising as she played. "If he don't like my flyers, then he should play more removal in his deck."

Brandon laughed, "That's Tony's response about any problematic card."

Derrick quickly put two and two together, "Tony!" he yelled across the shop, "How dare you send a flyer deck to my play group!"

From out in the lobby came a shouted reply, "Play more removal!"

Everyone at the table except Derrick started laughing as he simply shuffled his deck. As he set it down, eyes narrowed with determination, "Game on."

The next game was a solid defeat as Hal's deck won with a combo.

"All right boys," Tori stood. "I'm going to sit this one out... after that beat down, I think I need to make some minor improvements."

Graham glanced up to Tori, "Need some advice?"

Tori ruffled Graham's hair, "Not from you, Scruffy... how am I supposed to beat you if you're the one advising me on what to put in my deck?" She leaned in and kissed Graham, "I'll be back in little bit, and I'm definitely in for the game after this."

"Hey, can't blame a guy for trying." Graham smiled, "Have fun."

"You know," Tori waved her finger in the air, "Derrick, I think we may need to team up against these guys; teach them a lesson."

Graham was appalled, "Hey, why not your boyfriend?"

"Are you kidding?" Tori exasperated. "You tried to take me out first."

"Because my deck can't handle flyers," Graham laughed. "If you don't have creature removal, got to go with player removal."

Tori started walking away, "That's my point."

Brandon set down his deck, "You guys know who she's going to ask for advice, don't you?"

Everyone at the table looked at each other before shouting "Don't do it Tony!" in unison.

But as soon as Tori was out of earshot, the table converged on Graham. "All right, Dude," Brandon's eyes shown how stunned he was, "What's going on?"

Derrick was far more direct, "Are you two really a couple?"

1...345678