The Ultimate Nerd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hal simply stared in dumbfounded amazement.

"Yes." Graham acknowledged before shrugging his shoulders, "It all happened in a blur - one minute D&D, then we ate fast food, followed by a Star Wars movie, had sex, and then I had a girlfriend."

"You guys slept together?" Derrick practically leapt from his seat. "How was it? What was it like?"

"Yeah," Graham ran a hand through his hair, "I didn't mean to tell you guys that."

"But you did," Derrick leaned forward waiting for all the juicy details. "Now you have to tell us."

"Forgive the uninitiated," Brandon put a hand on Derrick's shoulder to get his attention. "Apparently, our friend doesn't realize how uncouth it is to talk about what he views as conquests while us with girlfriends view them as loved ones... and it is exacerbated by the fact she is right around the corner and most likely able to hear us. Now apologize to your friend."

"Sorry," Derrick mumbled before perking up. "Graham, you must have been really great in the sack if afterward she wanted to be your girlfriend," his eyes raised twice.

"I must have said that wrong," Graham wondered aloud. He shook his head before drawing seven cards, "Make no mistake, we were a couple before we did any fooling around."

"Man," Derrick went solemn, "I'll never get laid."

"And that's your problem," Brandon chided. "All you are is worried about sex, when a girl is so much more. She's a person with emotions."

Graham added, "Tori told me specifically that she fell for me because I didn't stare at her chest, which, by the way, she caught all of you guys doing; but instead, I looked her in the eyes and was able to have a conversation with her. She's not a piece of meat, nor will she ever be. Brandon is right... Tori is my girlfriend and I love her."

Hal tilted his head as he held up his deck as an invitation.

Brandon concurred, "Hal's right, we came to play Commander, didn't we?"

*

Tori came back, setting her upgraded deck on the table.

"Welcome back," Graham smiled before returning his focus to Derrick, his final foe.

Tori slipped into Graham's lap, putting both her arms around his neck, purring as she nuzzled into it. Graham held his cards in one hand, while his free hand wrapped around his girlfriend.

"Hey," Derrick shook his head, "No lovey dovey crap at the table."

Tori looked over to Derrick, not bothered in the slightest. "Well, how else is a girl supposed to act when she finds out the man she loves, loves her back?"

Graham's eyes went wide, "You heard us?"

Tori ignored the question, "And Derrick, if all you want is to get your dick wet, I do know some girls, but you'd find a relationship is far more rewarding than a one night stand... and if you prove to me your pure, I might help with that, too."

"Really?" Derrick exasperated.

Tori simply nodded.

Derrick sat in shock before giving a slight nod, "I'm sorry for how I was acting to Graham about you."

"That's a start," Tori smiled, welcoming the unsolicited apology. "Now this Scruffy Nerf Herder is going to be distracted for a few minutes, so now is your shot to go for the win."

Derrick grinned as Graham objected, "Hey."

Tori gave Graham her full attention. She gently nibbled on his earlobe before whispering, "You really love me?"

Graham turned his head, his eyes finding his girlfriends, "Yes, Tori Masterson, my Alderaan Princess, I love you. I swear I was going to tell you..."

Tori interrupted Graham with a fierce kiss.

"I attack with everything!" Derrick announced.

Graham's hand momentarily went to his cards before thinking twice about it, and instead, attached it to Tori's waist. Somewhere in the tongue heavy session, he was barely able to call out "no blocks."

Tori released the kiss as oxygen was becoming a necessity. "I love you, too."

"After damage, I win," Derrick sat back smugly.

Graham nodded as he stared deep into Tori's eyes, "So did I."

Tori turned to Derrick, "I told you we'd team up... and now you just won."

"Wait," Graham exasperated, "You made me lose intentionally?"

"You told them you love me before you told me."

Graham shook his head, "You play dirty."

"You like it," Tori rubbed her ass on Graham's crotch, instantly getting the anticipated reaction. "I think I'll sit here for this next game."

*

"You know," Tori looked on in wonder at how fast Graham's fingers were moving on the keyboard, "When you said you had work to do but I could still come over if I wanted; I thought you meant homework. I was like - "Great, we're going to have a study date..." Her tone then tailed off, "Here we are sitting at the kitchen table and I feel like I'm bothering you."

Graham paused his typing, his hand reaching over to cup Tori's while offering a small smile, "There are two misconceptions in that statement... First and foremost is that you can never bother me. How I feel about you; I knew it as soon as you told me about your past. We are the same; we may have taken different paths to this point, but make no mistake, we are the same. You're transitioning from one version where you admit you were self-centered to one of maturity and I am on the other end of the spectrum of going from a complete lack of self confidence to one who knows he can achieve anything... and we are doing it together. Now tell me, how can we achieve our dreams together if we're not together?"

"Wow," Tori sat back, impressed. "You really thought this through."

"I have."

Tori tilted her head, "You said there were two misconceptions?"

"Yeah," Graham chuckled. "The other is that I didn't tell you I was a low end, part time analyst for Electronic Digital Gaming and Entertainment or E.D.G.E. for short. As soon as I graduate, they're going to hire me on full time." He shook his head to get back on track, "However, that misconception was completely my fault."

"You're so smart." Tori looked down at her History book, "And here I am, no job, poor grades, and no skills whatsoever," she finished with a huff.

"Hey, you have skills," Graham looked indignant.

"My boobs and what I do in the sack don't count," Tori rolled her eyes. "Unless you want me to be a prostitute."

"Really?" Graham's jaw dropped at the revelation. "That's what you truly believe?"

"Well look at you and look at me right now and tell me I'm wrong?"

"Yes, I have a talent for writing code and debugging software, but your talent is talking."

Tori laughed, "Yeah, great; my future is to ask customers - "Do you want fries with that?" Some future."

"That's not what I meant," Graham stood up before wrapping Tori in his arms. "When you give the speeches regarding our apps, you should see the way people react, or even just in life in general, like in class today with that idiot, you had a way of speaking that was not only intelligent to the intended party, but you got everyone around us to be vested in that conversation. Not many people can do that." Graham kissed the top of Tori's head, "But the ones who can, are called lawyers."

Tori's eyes lit up, "Are you serious? I can become a lawyer?"

"Well, you're in your second year, and thus far your grades aren't great, but if you truly work at it and get your GPA up in the next two and half years, then, yeah; without a doubt."

Tori's smile beamed. She moved forward in the chair, determined to learn everything there is to learn about American History up to Reconstruction. She turned the page just as Graham sat back down, "Thanks, My Scruffy Nerf Herder."

"That's what boyfriends are for, My Alderaan Princess."

"You know, I recently joined a study group that meets on Friday's; are you interested in coming with or do you have to work?" Tori finished by chewing on her lower lip.

"On the biggest party day of the week?" Graham jokingly mocked.

"I object to your joke!"

"Just kidding... I'd honestly love to, but Friday is the day us guys study as well. I mean, if you want to merge study groups, we do reserve a room in the library and there's plenty of space."

"I'm sure they won't mind." Tori then giggled, "Now stop interrupting me; this lawyer has some serious work to do." Her arousal increasing as she moved to study.

Graham laughed as his fingers went ablaze on the keyboard.

*

"I'm done," Tori slid back in her chair, thoroughly proud of herself over her cram session.

"I'll be done," Graham paused, not wanting to lie, "soon. Are you staying the night again?"

"If I'm welcome?"

Graham stopped working, looking at Tori with a smile, "Know that you never have to ask that question. My Alderaan Princess is always welcome."

"Well," Tori leaned over and gave a brief peck on Graham's lips. "Since you're still working, I'm going to head to the sorority and pick up some clothes for tomorrow so I don't have to rush out of here again."

"All right," Graham nodded. "I'm going to finish up and eagerly await my hot girlfriend to get back."

*

"There she is."

Tori barely got a foot in the door before she was acknowledged. The voice was stern and brusque in tone and was meant to convey the authority she wielded.

"Rebecca?" Tori's eyebrows raised at the harsh welcome from the brunette haired sleek beauty. The President and she had always been friendly in the past. "Is there a problem?"

Rebecca stood with her hands on her hips, "Yeah, you."

"What?"

"We don't condone fighting amongst our sisters in this sorority. " Rebecca then called out, "Luna, Naomi; will you two come on out here please?"

Tori was taken aback as the two arrived immediately, one flanking each side of Rebecca.

Naomi pretended to be terrified at Tori's visage, "Tori ambushed us... I couldn't believe it."

"Yeah," Luna added. "We thought you were our friend."

Tori's anger rose, "If anyone was ambushed it was me!"

"Calm down," Rebecca scolded.

"Her anger always got the best of her," Luna shook her head.

Naomi agreed, "She can't be trusted."

"Trust? You, a raging Whore, want to talk about trust?" Tori was indignant. "You stole my boyfriend, you Bitch."

"Stop with the name calling." Rebecca chastised. "And according to the conversation I had with Naomi and Lane, you two had already broken up, which means you had a motive to fight."

"We were not," Tori spoke barely loud enough to be heard. Somehow it felt wrong to say that. She couldn't care any less about the piece of trash that was Lane. She was happier today than in the entire time dating him and all she did was go to class, play cards, and study with Graham. What she was upset about was her movies that were decimated. Her voice raised several octaves, "But they destroyed..."

"Who swung first," Rebecca interrupted.

"WelI... I guess... I... I did." Tori thought through it. "Is Sadie here?"

"No, Sadie had to work tonight." Rebecca raised her eyebrows in curiosity.

Naomi quickly took up the vocal mantle, "Sadie is the one who separated Tori from me and Luna; but she wasn't here for the beginning."

"Is that true?" Rebecca asked Tori.

"Yeah," Tori agreed. "But..."

Rebecca shook her head as she interrupted; acting as judge and jury, "As president of this sorority, it is my duty to strip you of the rights of sisterhood and remove your name from our charter.

"But I..."

"I made my decision," Rebecca didn't hesitate in ending the conversation. "You need to pack your things and get out."

Tori started sniffling as she walked to her room, Rebecca right on her heels to ensure the peace.

*

It took time, but eventually Tori had packed everything she could into two suitcases and a duffle bag. Rebecca oversaw every moment, stopping Tori from having a conversation with her twice. Tori was fighting a losing battle with her tears as she walked down the hallway and it became worse when Rebecca shut the front door behind her.

Tori slowly started walking down the pathway when the door reopened. She turned to see Luna and Naomi.

"Bye, Bitch," Naomi snickered.

Luna piled on, "Enjoy the homeless shelter!" She then picked up a rock and threw it, striking Tori in the shoulder.

"Hey," Tori was anchored down by the suitcases, unable to get out of the way.

"Get lost, Loser," Naomi also joined in by throwing a rock. Tori's face scrunched in anticipation of being hit again.

It never came.

"Hey Gonorrhea and Chlamydia; won't throwing rocks break your nails?"

Tori squeaked open her eyes to see her savior, Graham... or specifically, his back. "Scruffy Nerf Herder?" She was surprised, and in her shock, she spoke her true pet name to Graham instead of a generic one she would use in public. Anything to prevent the possibility of him receiving any more torment.

Naomi was giddy at the thought, "Tori, please tell me this is the new boyfriend?"

"A match made in Nerd heaven," Luna laughed. "And did you here his name? Scruffy? Yeah right, maybe on a good day. Today, he's more like a beggar."

"Then they match," Naomi snickered.

"You okay, My Princess?" Graham glanced back to see her devastated.

Between getting kicked out and now this, Tori was far from okay. She shook her head, the tears on the verge of becoming a waterfall. "They kicked me out."

"Just get in the car and go home. I'll be right behind you."

"Home?" Tori questioned through her weepy eyes.

Graham gave a soft smile, "Once again, how can we go on this journey together if we're apart?"

The edges of Tori's mouth twitched upward, "You really are amazing, you know that?"

Graham gave a small nod, "Now go ahead; I'll be home soon."

Tori withdrew quickly, feeling guilty for leaving Graham with the taunting twins. She rushed back to the townhouse to find a dozen roses awaiting for her on the coffee table. They looked and smelled wonderful.

"I was worried what was taking you so long, but I understood when I got there." Graham shook his head. "Makes me happy I didn't even try to join a fraternity. Are you doing all right?"

Tori turned to see Graham at the door, just watching her. "I am now... and I couldn't be happier." She sniffed the aroma of the flowers in her clutches, "When did you have time to get these?"

"I finished up work, went to the corner flower shop, came back and watched time tick by. When you didn't answer your phone, I came to make sure nothing had happened."

"Shit," Tori exasperated. "I left my phone in the car because I thought I was only going to be a minute. Thanks for saving me."

Graham walked over, giving his girlfriend a heartfelt embrace, "I love you."

"I love you more," Tori purred into his chest. "What happened after I left?"

"Just verbal taunts and another rock." Graham shrugged, "Once I saw you were safe, I left. There wasn't going to be anything I could say to change Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum's minds and there was nothing they could say in which I cared to listen. Besides, I told my girl I'd be right behind her, and I wasn't breaking that promise."

*

"Oh My God!" Willow shrieked when she opened the study room door. Her voice was so pronounced that a librarian gave her a stern glare, though it was not noticed. Willow's eyes went wide and her smile was utter excitement as she ran forward into the eight person capacity room. "You're Graham Nelson... like, THE Graham Nelson - of the robotics club!" Her mouth held open in awe, her body twitching in star struck glee.

"Uh," Graham took a half step away from Willow's overly close position, "Yeah."

"Ah!" Willow jumped with enthusiasm. "You have no idea how excited I am to meet you."

Tori was in utter shock at her friends countenance... and became a little protective. She came to Graham's side, her arm hooking into to his, not allowing even a papers width of separation between them, staking her claim.

Willow glanced at Tori and then Graham and then back at Tori. Her facial expression went from fan girl to exuberance, "Oh My God," she clapped. "You didn't say your Graham was the famous Graham Nelson?" She charged forward, embracing Tori, her voice in her friends ear, "This is so awesome."

Tori hugged back, "Famous?"

Willow pulled back with a wide grin, "Well, the..." Her head turned toward the opening of the door, "Wait; does that mean - Yes!" She turned starry eyed as Derrick, Brandon, and Hal walked in. "The entire robotics team; this is amazing!"

The three guys barely got into the room before being taken aback at the hurricane of excitement Willow was becoming.

Tori quizzically looked at Graham, "You're famous?"

Graham shrugged, "Not really; I mean, we've won a few robotics competitions, but..."

"A few robotics competitions?" Willow scoffed over her shoulder. "Tori, this is the team that won seven of the top major international competitions this year. They won so much that they made the cover of Popular Science magazine and have been offered multi-year contracts by E.D.G.E. upon graduation. Graham can write code for any program, Derrick is a master at engineering, Brandon is a strategy guru, and Hal is amazing at the finer details. His speeches influence world decisions." She moved next Hal, giving him a wonderful smile, "I love a man who has great oral proclivity."

Hal nodded giddily before looking to Graham, giving a thumbs up.

Sadie laughed as she entered the room, "I know I missed something because there is no way Willow meant THAT how it sounded."

"Aw man," Derrick rolled his eyes. "Now I'm the only one without a girlfriend."

"Relax Derrick," Tori soothed. "I told you I was going to help with that in time. You are doing better, and I'm proud of you that the first thing you said was "girlfriend" and not "getting laid." Have patience."

Graham leaned in, whispering into Tori's ear, "Are you just messing with him or are you serious?"

Tori leaned in, whispering back, "Her name is Flora and I met her at Nerd Haven. She has a crush, but doesn't know how to get his attention. Apparently, during her first time playing in a tournament, which was her first time really playing magic, Derrick was really nice and helpful when they were matched together unlike other players that just tried to take advantage of her naiveté." Tori then shook her head with a wondrous smile, "I can't believe you were on the cover of a magazine... and your deal with E.D.G.E. is a multi-year contract? I may have a lot of work to do, but this Alderaan Princess future lawyer will catch up to her Scruffy Nerf Herder tech wizard."

"I know you will."

"All right," Sadie nodded as she looked about the room. "It appears everyone is here so let's crack some books."

*

Tori cuddled into Graham, her body treasuring the tender grasp of her boyfriend. He was so sweet to her, still hesitant to initiate sexual advances, though she has caught him taking brief glimpses of her form every so often. It made her feel genuinely loved knowing she was more than her looks to him. "There's nothing more relaxing than watching a movie on a Saturday night after a hard week of school."

Graham pulled a throw blanket over their bodies before hitting the play button on the remote. "Agreed... and Episode Six may be the best of them all."

*

"You have no idea how much this scene shaped my early teenage years."

Tori couldn't help but giggle at the declaration. On the screen, Princess Leia was in a gold bikini top with a matching bottom that had a red silk loincloth and to finish the ensemble, she wore a collar with a leash. "Is this why you said Episode Six is your favorite?"

"No," Graham chuckled. "But I'm not going to lie; growing up, that outfit definitely left a... " he thought for a moment for the right phrasing in hopes of not offending his girlfriend, "pleasurable impression on me... and it wasn't just me, either. But it was more than the outfit; she proved she was far more than just a slave when she kills Jabba the Hut. This was when Princess Leia had become the ultimate nerd girl."

1...345678