The Ultimate Nerd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,044 Followers

"Sadie, a friend of mine, had always tried to pull me out of my own little world." Tori's tone became self truth. "She always implied that I needed to grow up and be mature, so I am trying out new things as well as new people. That is why I am opening myself up to new experiences." She then shrugged, "Thinking back, she's the one who opened my eyes to everything wrong in my life and now I can say I'm genuinely happy. She has led me down this path."

'So it wasn't me.' Graham perked up at the failure his subliminal messaging had become, as if a proverbial weight was lifted from his shoulders. "I'm glad your happy, Tori." 'and it wasn't my doing.' He took another step toward the door, "I like the new you, as well. See you tomorrow."

"But honestly, you also have a part in that happiness as well." Tori still felt incomplete. She had been so mean and yet Graham invited her without question, even defending her to his friends... "So, as a thank you for defending me and getting everyone to let me play, I was wondering if I could buy you dinner? I don't have much after this past weekend, so fast food?"

Graham turned as he chuckled, "Ah, the life of a poor college student. Trust me, I know."

"Yeah," Tori giggled.

Graham then thought for a moment at the offer, "I think I must decline, lest I get pounded by your boyfriend."

"Oh, yeah, I guess it's not public knowledge yet," Tori's eyes lit up. "But we broke up. So..."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that," Graham, though he despised Lane, he still felt for his party mates despair.

"I'm not," Tori snickered. "So..."

"So?" Graham repeated, no idea what she was implying.

The blunt truth about her case study partner hit Tori hard - Graham has had zero interactions with girls. "So do you want to get some food?"

"Oh yeah," Graham shook his head, at how awkward he sounded in the conversation. "Sure."

*

"So let me get this straight," Graham took a drink of his soda. "You're in the middle of watching the nine Star Wars movies, but Lane destroyed them? Geez, what did you ever see in that guy?"

Tori laughed as she unwrapped a taco, "I know, I know; that's why he's an EX boyfriend." She shook her head, "But now I have to wait until next month to buy them again."

Graham swallowed his bite, "No you don't. I have them all; you can borrow them." He then checked his phone to note the time, "If you want, we can go watch one right now."

Tori's eyes lit up in excitement, "Can we?"

Graham stuffed his last bite into his mouth as he stood. He nodded to the door, electing not to speak with his mouth full as he collected the trash.

Tori decided she was done, too enthusiastic to eat any more.

*

Graham and Tori sat on his beat up blue couch, a space between them. As the movie played, the familiar hints of arousal began to hit her. It was made even more so when she stole peeks at Graham. He was letting her watch the movie, and not just that, but enjoying it himself... The complete opposite of Lane. She rubbed her legs together, needing a connection.

Tori took a moment to slide slightly closer to Graham before lifting his arm to allow her to lay down, her head on his jean shorts as she tucked her legs on the rest of the couch. She felt his nervousness, so much so, he was shaking a little. She laid bemused for a moment, "Is this all right?"

Graham nearly coughed up a lung, his voice hoarse with his eyes seemingly bugging out of his head, "Yeah." The word was spoken rushed, as he was overwhelmed with self doubt.

"Goodie," Tori cuddled deeper into him before reaching up and corralling his arm from the headrest of the couch, placing it on her stomach. "Better."

Graham became a statue, shocked into a reality he was unprepared for. A girl was touching him... intimately; which caused a very hard stirring he was hoping would go unnoticed.

*

As the movie raged on, so did Tori's body. Her lust became heated with every lightsaber sound, force reference, and blaster shot... and here was Graham not trying to do anything to her. His hand didn't even try to touch her breasts, which was unthinkable for any other guy. He was just letting her watch the movie. It was both a relief and torture.

Another problem also ventured into her mind... She was not in a relationship. As her now mature self, she didn't want to fall back into the same dynamics of Luna and Naomi. She was better than that. She looked up at Graham, and smiled at just seeing him.

Graham was the first guy to talk to her while looking in her eyes; even while role playing she caught the other members of her party, and most players sitting at nearby tables, gawking at her chest. Then at the restaurant, it felt different than with any other guy she'd been with, even ones she dated... like she was worth having a conversation with. He listened and responded. Hell, he even knew her eye color. Sadie herself said she'd find somebody who sees her than something more than her bust size... and Graham certainly did.

Tori's eyes lit up at the revelation, refocusing on the television. Her hand went to her mouth as she mouthed the words, "I'm in love with Graham." But did Graham want her? Forget about love, after how she treated him in the past, she felt lucky to simply be accepted. She put her hand on his thigh, promising her heart she would never let go.

*

As the movie ended, Tori shifted to sit up, and felt it. Graham's erection. She just brushed over a part of his manhood. She glanced up, and Graham had turned away, blushing. 'He does want me, at least sexually... his innocence is sweet.'

Tori put her hand to Graham's head, and with a slight resistance, forced him to face her. She thought about apologizing to comfort his fragile ego, but in that moment she understood; without experience he didn't know how to act, what to do, or even ask. If she wanted her heart's desire, she would have to be the motivating force in getting him to open up.

"Don't be embarrassed," Tori's hand went from his cheek and trekked through his hair to the back of his head. She moved in slowly, the closer she got the more fidgeting Graham demonstrated, until her lips pressed against his.

Graham was having difficulty breathing. His first kiss. Tori's lips felt soft and erotic, and he couldn't believe this was actually happening... It took several moments before he was barely conscious enough to remotely press back.

At the semblance of reciprocation, Tori disengaged with a relieved sigh. "For a second there, I didn't think you'd want to kiss me."

"Oh no," Graham shook his head. He closed his eyes and he took three deep breaths to configure his thoughts. His words still came out awkward and in disarray, "Its, um, not that... It's just, uh, I don't really, uh,"

"I know," Tori smiled as she sat back on her haunches, taking hold of Graham's hand as she did. She began lightly caressing her treasure, "Tell me, what are you feeling?" Yes, he definitely needs the relationship kid gloves... But he's worth it.

Graham looked over to Tori, once again locking eye contact. "Overwhelmed... in a good way."

"I'm glad I can have that affect on you." Tori pushed up her glasses to the bridge of her nose, "Do you mind if I ask you a serious question?"

"Yes, I'm a virgin," Graham's head shied away.

"Yes, I know... and once again, that's nothing to be ashamed of; but that wasn't my question."

"Sorry, just you laying on me had gotten me worked up." Graham took a breath to collect himself before turning to face Tori, "Any question you have, I'll do my best to answer it."

It was Tori's turn to get nervous, fearful of rejection. "Would you..." She nibbled her lower lip for half a second, wondering how to phrase it just right. "I was hoping you would want to be my boyfriend?" She went back to chewing on her lip, while her eyebrows raised in anticipation.

'Is this a joke? Or maybe this is a dream?' Graham's mouth moved but words failed him. He blinked twice, noting that as every second that passed, Tori became more uncomfortable. She even began trembling. She went to pull away and he knew her intent was leaving. "Sorry..."

"Oh," Tori interrupted, understanding he rejected her. She pulled her hand away fully.

Graham took hold of her hand, not letting her move. "No, I meant sorry for not answering right away." He offered an unsure smile, "Forgive me for being skeptical, as I've been devastated before... A girl in High School used me as their personal joke at prom and even you, for so long as I've known you..." he shook away the painful memories before his smile became more pronounced, "But you aren't joking or playing a game, are you?"

Tori shook her head.

"And you really want to go out on dates together... to be seen with me?"

Tori smiled as she nodded, "I'm not asking for your hand in marriage or anything." 'At least not yet, though I probably will be the one to have to ask when it gets that far.' "But I would like us to be exclusively together; and yes, that means in public."

"You've obliterated every preconceived notion I had of you today," Graham leaned in and this time kissed Tori. It felt good and wonderful and perfect all at once. He felt his heart lift, the self imposed locks loosening. "I would be honored to be your boyfriend."

Tori squealed in delight at the connection. "I can get used to aggressive Graham."

"That was aggressive?" Graham looked at Tori in awe at the statement.

"For you it was," Tori giggled as she slid into Graham's side; snuggling and cuddling as deep as she could burrow. "This feels right."

Graham placed his arm around Tori, his hand resting on her shoulder. "It feels too good to be true."

Tori's head found a home on his shoulder, "Well, if that's how you feel when we cuddle, how do you think it'll feel when we have sex?"

Graham shivered in delight at the statement. For some reason he didn't think of 'What comes next?'

"That's what I thought," Tori purred. "We'll get there eventually."

"I look forward to that eventually." Graham glanced down, "Though I don't think I'll be any good."

"You'll be amazing because it's you," Tori smiled, relieving all Graham's doubts. "My Scruffy Nerf Herder."

"Hey, who are you calling Scruffy looking?" Graham laughed, hard. "You really are a Nerd."

Tori delighted in the... compliment. "So what's the plan?" She then thought of her new truth - she being a Nerd girl who has a Nerd boyfriend - and it only served to ratchet her arousal even more. 'Calm down... virginity is something that needs to be given.'

"With what?"

"Well, it's late at night, we've both got classes tomorrow, and you've got your girlfriend who doesn't really want to leave her Scruffy Nerf Herder's arms."

Graham glanced at the clock; they had been talking for a while after the movie and it was really late... But he also didn't want to let go of this newfound dynamic just yet... if ever. "What do you suggest?"

"Nope," Tori snickered. "Not going to get out of this one that easily." She looked dreamily into Graham's eyes, "I'll give you the choices, but you have to decide."

"Okay, what are the choices then?"

"You can either kick me out or I can stay and sleep on the couch or we can share your bed. I promise I won't be mad in whatever you choose and there's no pressure whatsoever. I want my Man to be comfortable, and since our relationship is only a half hour old, you get to decide. So what will it be?" Tori finished with a loving smile.

"Um," Graham took a moment to think, 'Do I want Tori to leave? No. Do I want her to have to sleep on his crappy couch? No. Would sleeping together lead to, uh... She said eventually, so, not tonight and with my bed...' Graham leaned in and gave Tori a brief kiss, "I chose the fourth option; You can have the bed and I'll sleep on the couch."

Tori shook her head, "Sweet, but no. I'm not kicking you out of your own bed."

"Trust me," Graham chuckled, "You don't want the couch. It will be painful."

"If you're not kicking me out, then we share your bed." Tori grinned.

*

"You only have a twin bed?"

"I can still sleep on the couch," Graham chuckled at Tori's bemusement as he slipped off his jeans and t shirt, leaving him in only his grey boxer shorts. "It'll be tight otherwise."

Tori shrugged it off, "I've managed with worse."

"You have?"

"A guy I dated loved camping and he only had a single sleeping bag." Tori slipped out of her jeans revealing a black g string before unlatching her matching bra and removing it without taking off her turquoise tank top.

Graham turned his head away, allowing Tori her modesty. "Sounds like it was tight."

"Oh no you don't!" Tori stood in front of Graham, turning his head toward her. "Now open your eyes, My Scruffy Nerf Herder."

Graham tilted his head to Tori's voice before doing so.

"Good, now let your eyes drift down," Tori encouraged and Graham stared at her chin. "Lower." Her neck. "Lower." Graham's sharp intake of breath was all the confirmation she needed. "Now that's the reaction I was looking for."

Graham wiped the drool from his mouth before looking back at Tori's eyes. "What? You wanted me to become a puddle of goo?"

"Yes," Tori giggled. "Look, part of the reason I fell for you is that you look me in the eyes as you are able to have a conversation with me. You listen and respond; which, because of these," she hefted up her mammaries slightly to make her point, "doesn't happen too often. But a girl does want her boyfriend to find her attractive."

"So... what are you saying?" Graham stared dumbfounded. She liked him for not looking and now he's supposed to look? It was a conundrum.

Tori leaned in and gave Graham a kiss, "You, my wonderful boyfriend, have earned the right to look... and touch."

Graham shivered at the word.

Tori giggled, "Give me your hand."

Graham obliged, his hand trembling as he did, with his eyes intently following where Tori was guiding his it.

Tori put his hand under her tank top and slid it higher... and higher... until Graham's breathing became ragged. "Look at me," Tori nudged.

Graham did.

Tori smiled, but her tone was serious, "Anytime, anywhere... if want to look or touch or kiss or whatever, I want you to do it, understand?"

Graham nodded.

"Now what would you like to do," Tori's voice went as sweet as a melody. "I'm giving you free reign."

Graham swallowed hard, not believing he was going to do this. His free hand shakily reached the hem of Tori's tank top, the other not willing to relinquish the soft feel of heaven. He gently pulled up before it got caught on her breast.

Tori understood. She grabbed the hem herself and took off her top. It was her turn to be self conscious, and her head turned slightly as Graham's other hand began to grope her.

It took a moment before Graham realized Tori's apprehension. "What's the matter?" He slowly pulled his hands away, "I'm sorry; I take it I did something wrong?"

"No, it's not you. I just," Tori bit her lip for a moment, "You don't think they're too big, do you?"

Graham looked at her curiously, "Why do you ask that?"

"It's just..." Tori exhaled a deep, anxiety filled sigh. "I have breast hypertrophy. When I had my first period they just grew... rapidly; and they didn't stop until they hit double H cups, well the right one did, the left is only an H cup, which makes it even worse. They aren't even the same size. It was so embarrassing when it happened. It seemed like everyone had a different name for me, and none of them were flattering. I fell into a depression and to be honest, I did contemplate suicide. Then my Dad came to pick me up from school one day and heard several of my classmates attacking me verbally like a firing squad. He was furious. He told me to stand up for myself and fight back twice as hard. If they throw a name, you throw two; if they throw a punch, you throw two. Before long, I didn't wait for that first insult. I guess that's how I became who I was. It just became easier to demoralize everyone before they could do it to me." Tori shrugged as she wiped the tear from her eyes. "I'm in a better place now to where I don't need that defense mechanism anymore. I have two true friends in Sadie and Willow, but most of all, I have you."

Graham stood, hugging Tori fiercely, "I am so sorry you went through that. Trust me, I know how hard humiliation can be."

"So what you're saying is, we were made for each other?" Tori squeezed tighter.

"Yes, indeed."

"I like that."

Graham pulled back slightly with a smile, "And your breasts are the perfect amount of amazing."

Tori wrapped her arms around Graham's back again, "Thanks, but I doubt you will still say that in ten years when they're sagging to the floor."

"What makes them wonderful is that they are yours, not how big or small or even gravity." Graham gently kissed Tori. "It's you."

"Wow," Tori grinned, "You can say that to me anytime... So how about this bed? Why don't you get comfy and I'll slide in where I can and we can hold each other all night."

It was a tight fit, full of slide your leg over a little and shift your arm this way until the end result was Graham was laying on his back with Tori on her side with half her body draped over his, her head on his shoulder.

"That was like playing Twister," Graham chuckled. "Comfy?"

"I am... but you're not." Tori reached over and took hold of his erection. "How are you going to sleep with this?"

It took a moment for the initial shock of that action to wear off. Graham angled his head to stare at Tori only to find her hair. "It will go away... eventually."

Tori glanced up to find his piercing brown eyes. "I'm not a tease, you know. If my Scruffy Nerf Herder needs relief, I am more than willing to do whatever it takes. I've got my hands," She pulled Graham's manhood through the hole of his boxers before stroking it softly. "I can use my mouth," and she licked her lips to prove she could use a drink. "Or we can have sex," she rubbed her body against his.

"But I didn't think you were ready for that," Graham strained under Tori's ministrations. "You said... eventually."

"That wasn't for my sake," Tori giggled. "A first time should be given... and mine wasn't and I didn't want that for you."

"Oh my God," Graham's eyes went wide as he tried to move to face Tori. "You were..." he didn't want to complete that question.

"No, it wasn't like that; calm down." Tori eased Graham back to how he was before as she began tantalizing his member, again. Once she got him relaxed and enjoying himself again, she finished, "But I was pressured really hard into it, to the point that it didn't feel like it was my decision and I didn't want that for you. Trust me, if it were up to me, I would've jumped you in the middle of the movie. I've wanted you all night."

"Really?"

Tori nodded, "But no pressure, whatever you want."

Graham was more than ready... nineteen years ready. But how does one say something that seems so foreign? "I, uh, think, um, I mean, I want to, uh... you know."

"You want to have sex."

'I guess it is that easy.' Graham nodded.

Tori smiled before leaning in. Her lips pressed against Graham's, and as he pressed back, her mouth opened. She wiggled her tongue against his barrier before he allowed its entrance.

Graham accepted the offer, parting his lips a sliver. Tori's tongue was active and he felt out of his depths and behind in what was his first French kiss. He also felt attraction, lust, and horniness unlike he has never felt before.

Tori released her captive with a smirk, "Next step is to get out of our underwear."

Tori's hands reached for the elastic waistband of Graham's boxers, and pulled them down, extra careful in not allowing his manhood to get caught.

Graham's hand struggled as he patted around Tori's hip for the string he knew was there... somewhere. With such limited space, he couldn't see nor could he maneuver much.

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,044 Followers
123456...8