All Comments on 'The Ultimate Sacrifice'

by The Avenger

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
jonnyrebel82jonnyrebel82over 16 years ago
Sorry, Racist crap bores me

While I do find it interesting that the average black man has a SMALLER cock than the average white man, I don't think it amounts to much. Physical differences are not important.

<p>

What is different is the decline of morals in "black" culture. A shame more of our young ones never read Pogo. You can call me an Oreo or a Tom all you want but we have serious problems that have nothing to do with our skin color.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bovine Scatology

What didn't you understand from the title of this comment?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Did you proof read this

There is a repetitive paragraph - Gayle stole her first husband and is her best friend, confusing very confusing - all this does is make it hard to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Low Life

This is what you get when a low life nigger gets a computer!Hopefully they will shut his power back off soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Should resent this stuff.

But this is really too fabulous. The best there is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Needs work

The third sentence of the first paragraph makes no sense, which means you didn't work very hard to edit it. You use a variation of the word "sparse" in two consecutive sentences, and I think I haven't used that word more than a dozen times in my entire life.

It's just a very hard read. The dialog seems arch, not the way real people speak, IMO.

I would recommend an editor for future efforts. I can't vote for or against something I couldn't bring myself to work hard enough to get through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
embarassing racist comments

Is there no way these racist fools making the comments can get past their narrow little world view to enjoy a really hot story. Did I like the end of this story? No. Seemed to just push the ratio of ideological to sexy too far. No doubt that helped set off the racist comments. But this was a hot story -- well plotted, reasonably well written, but, mainly, imaginative and engaging. If you don't like cuckholding stories or especially don't like blacks to cuckhold whites, then, for God's sake, stop reading and move on. So thank you for the story and keep writing!

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Badly done

The prose is awful, and the storyline was not interesting nor particularly erotic. The story droned on and on, a sure sign that the writer is enraptured with their own writing. That's a peculiar form of self-adulation that one should avoid.

<P>

This is poorly written and not worth the time required to read it. Give this one a pass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Unappreciated Bent Racism Is Disappointing

Does it make you feel better? Why not take advantage of black, brown and yellow people as well?<P>

Your talent might grow better in untainted soil but until you get rid of the barely below the surface attitude [ better than and racial] you and your efforts will continue to be mostly unappreciated. Is that really what you want?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Decent story

So many white men and women use racist terms and stereotypes in their writings, I don't see a problem with one more. After the first page, it began to make sense. First page could use some editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just shoot the nigger.

Put your bullsht in interracial asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"Pathetic pink dick"

I love how the cuckolding only accelerated once the white husband showed his dick wasn't even smaller than his black master's. No matter what the size pathetic pink dicks will always be the quintessential cuck for masculine black ones.

Even without a size advantage African male faces and skin color always project a more masculine image.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yawn

just another predictable white wife falls for big black cock story. Complete with wimpy white boy husband loser.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Rick

Rick called her exactly what shenwas, and she knew it. The truth hurts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1* tell me again why this is in LW????

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

These stories always go out of their way to ruin more than just the marriage but the white man's entire life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous