The Ultimate Taboo

Story Info
Me and wife and wife's dad.
767 words
3.94
16.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1987420
1987420
4 Followers

So this is the story of me and wife's first successful threesome. We had tried to have a mfmf party, but it was a flop. This time we planned to play with just a guy. I'm not into guys at all, but enjoy watching her. So after the failure of our last attempt, we opted to go for someone we knew. So, after some thought, I suggested to her that we ask her Dad if he wanted to. We like to do the PnP thing, so we indulge a little bit when we play. We like to have some Tina for that. I had suspected a sexual relationship between them since I met them, so I knew she didn't have a moral objection to him fucking her. We decided to surprise him.

We picked up her dad under the guise of riding around to smoke. But we had already set up a tent in the woods and prepared everything. She was dressed like a slut, but had a jacket on for time being. He got in the car and we started driving. We rode and smoked for a few, then I headed down the dirt road. She took her jacket off once we hit the dirt road. Then she got out so he could "sneak" a peek at her outfit. Tiny little skirt, tube top, pink thong very visible. He looked but tried not to let me see. I made a quick comment about her outfit so he could feel OK taking a decent look. She got back in the car and we kept driving. I asked him if he would like to fuck her with me.

Surprised isn't even the appropriate word for his reaction. He thought I was trying to trap him into admitting to fucking his daughter. We got to the tent and her and I got out. I waved him out so he got out. He finally believed it was real when the music started playing and her clothes started coming off. I told him this was real, touch her if you don't believe me. He looked at me, then at her, and she gave him that "take me" look. He started groping her already exposed tits, and his mouth was watering as she started removing the bottom. I slapped the side of her ass closest to me, and he followed my lead. We started to feel her up and play with her holes.

When she reached for our dicks, he started frantically taking his pants off. She took turns sucking us, then I told him he could have her first, since his wife quit putting out years ago. So she laid on her back and spread her legs for him. She kept sucking me while he climbed between her legs and started fucking her. It wasn't long before he started moaning, saying he was gonna cum. She told him to do it, and did he ever. I would have sworn that he pumped 5 gallons into her, because he came a long time. She kept sucking me while he stood up. When he stood, I seen all the cum running out of her, looked like a river. That put me over the edge. I came in her mouth and she swallowed it like a good girl. After that she sucked us hard again and I laid down on the mattress. She climbed on top of me and started to ride,

Then her dad was trying to get it in her ass. I stopped her for a second and let him get in her, then we found a nice rhythm and we proceeded to fuck both her little holes at the same time. We emptied our balls in her and switched up. So her dad laid down and got rode while I fucked her ass. We both drained into her again, then just all laid there. That was the start of quite the relationship between the three of us. We used her for a cum dump, together, at least 3 times a week. We got really good at tag-teaming her. We had a lot of practice doing it. Me and him got pretty close too but not sexually. He would come to the house whenever we could make an excuse for him to. He stayed with us in our home for 4 days straight one time. She still loves the way me and her dad fuck her. Sometimes we double up on her, sometimes we pass her back and forth. We've shared her with other guys together. Those stories are for another time.

1987420
1987420
4 Followers