The Ultimate Vacation

Story Info
A woman wins a free vacation package.
2.5k words
4
20.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,789 Followers

Katie first saw the display in the skyway food court, put together hastily overnight in the open space between two restaurants and manned by a single woman who looked as though she could do with a vacation herself. The sign over the bleach-blonde, blank-eyed employee's face said, 'Win the ULTIMATE VACATION!!' in bright rainbow letters that promised fun and excitement with an almost threatening intensity to them, but nonetheless, Katie wandered over to see what they were offering. She hadn't had a vacation in so long that she was almost starting to forget what sunshine felt like.

(The sun shines warmly on her skin now, but she doesn't notice. Behind her dark sunglasses, she stares dreamily into the distance, not even registering her surroundings as her naked body tans in the summer heat.)

The sign next to the woman ('Lizzie', according to her name tag) was filled with more exclamation points, along with handfuls of words emphasized in bold text and oversized fonts until the whole thing made Katie feel a bit like someone was shouting it at her at the top of their lungs. 'YOU can WIN an ALL-EXPENSES PAID VACATION to the destination of YOUR DREAMS!' It was a marked contrast to Lizzie's dull, slack expression and vacant, staring eyes, but Katie supposed that standing around all day handing out little slips of paper to people wasn't exactly the most fulfilling job in the world. If Katie had to do this for eight hours a day, she probably wouldn't look very excited either.

(She doesn't know it, but she looks exactly like Lizzie right now. Her muscles are too relaxed even to smile, her gaze turned so deeply inward to her own pleasure that the world around her is a mere blur.)

Katie skimmed through the paragraphs of over-enthusiastic text, picking up only that a travel agency with a bland and forgettable name ('Siesta Travel', but she forgot it before she even walked away from the display) was offering a free package tour to a mystery destination to one hundred lucky travelers. They promised 'SUN! SURF! And ADVENTURE!', but Katie already suspected that this was the company's way of getting rid of a bunch of tickets to Podunk, Idaho that they'd been suckered into taking on by an overeager Chamber of Commerce. Nonetheless, she took a slip of paper from Lizzie's outstretched fingers and promised to bring it back the next day on her lunch hour. She stuffed it into her purse and promptly forgot about it.

(Katie's purse is back in her hotel room, forgotten more thoroughly than the piece of paper ever was. In a few days it'll be gone, sold first to a consignment shop and from there to a tourist who won't believe her great deal. Katie won't notice. Katie won't care.)

She saw the display again the next day with a tiny wince of recollection, suddenly very much aware of the entry slip still sitting in the bottom of her purse unfilled. Lizzie wasn't there to apologize to, though; she'd been replaced by another woman named 'Jennie' with identical bottle-blonde hair and an identical hollow-eyed stare. Jennie handed her another piece of paper, and rather than try to explain to the obviously uncaring woman what had happened to the previous contest entry, she simply took it and tossed it into her purse to join the first. The next day, she decided to get lunch from a food truck instead.

(Katie eats only when instructed now, her empty mind no longer really processing hunger or thirst. The only thing she knows is pleasure, pure and unending, shining so brightly in her head that the needs of her body are blissfully irrelevant.)

It wasn't until a few days later, when she went to the mall on a Saturday evening and saw another one of the Siesta Travel kiosks staffed by another blank-eyed blonde-'Daisy', according to this one's name tag-that she finally decided to fill out her entry slip. She was already starting to get some friendly warnings from her boss that any PTO she hadn't used by April would expire, and apparently HR got on his ass any time an employee didn't take all their time off. Katie guessed she could go ahead and take an all-expenses paid vacation to a fabulous land of sun, surf and adventure if it helped save Terry's ass from getting reamed.

(There's a cock reaming her ass right now, plunging relentlessly in and out while she gasps and moans in arousal. She doesn't feel the pleasure-or rather, the ecstasy she experiences right now is already so intense that being fucked can add nothing to it-but she's been instructed to express enthusiasm when she's being used. And Katie can't possibly disobey her instructions.)

She borrowed a pen from Daisy and filled out the entry slip at the kiosk, entering her name and address and phone number and email address and checking a box confirming she was over twenty-one and a legal resident of the United States. She dropped it into the little slot in the table, noting wryly that she could barely fit her copy into the overstuffed box of entries from just one day at one location. With just one hundred lucky travelers, she didn't really expect to hear from Siesta Travel again.

(Katie's overstuffed right now herself, her cunt filled with a second cock that saws in and out of her wet pussy even as the first man fucks her ass. A third joins them, sliding his shaft in between her gently parted lips to thrust down her throat. Katie's only response is a moan of mindless bliss; she isn't consciously aware of being used, but she knows she's pleasing her controllers. That's all she needs to feel absolutely perfect.)

She was a little bit surprised to receive a thick manila envelope in the mail just days later, with a sheaf of paperwork to fill out in order to receive her free trip. Once she read the first page, though, Katie understood exactly why she had beaten the odds so easily; Siesta Travel's 'free' vacation was only free for one person. If you wanted to bring a spouse, a boyfriend, a girlfriend or even a best friend, they would have to purchase additional tickets at a rate so exorbitant that it would probably be cheaper simply to buy two packages elsewhere. This was a vacation for singles and suckers only, it seemed... but that didn't deter Katie. She plunged into filling out the forms with enthusiastic determination.

(The cock slides out from between Katie's lips, the man's discipline no match for Katie's enthusiastic determination to milk every last drop of cum out of his balls. Another slides in to replace it, and Katie's semen-smeared lips eagerly wrap around it. Sometimes she has men lined up five or six deep to fuck her face, but she doesn't stop even when her chin is soaked with saliva and pearly fluid. She only stops when she's told.)

The paperwork went on for pages, its unending demands for information clearly just one more way of dissuading people from redeeming their free trip, but Siesta Travel reckoned without Katie's patience and attention to detail. She tirelessly entered her Social Security number, checked every authorization box for background checks and liability releases, filled in all the information from the passport she'd obtained months ago, and signed and initialed the bottom of every page. She went over each form carefully, determined not to give them an excuse to refuse her-by this point, it was as much a challenge as an opportunity, and Katie refused to back down from any challenge.

(She's anything but strong-willed now, though. Her mind has softened into liquid bliss, and she eagerly takes another cock in her soaking cunt when it's presented to her with a mewl of pleasure that's both genuine and completely conditioned. The bright, perceptive young woman who filled out those forms is utterly absent, now, washed away in a tide of ecstasy that leaves only blank, endless euphoria behind.)

The only item that gave her even a moment's trouble was the emergency contact information; as a workaholic in a new city, Katie didn't have many people she knew well enough to enter in that particular field. In the end, she whimsically provided the name and number of an ex-boyfriend back in Buffalo-she derived a moment's bitter satisfaction from picturing his face when he got a call telling him that the woman he dumped by email was dying in a foreign country. The daydream faded into idle speculation as Katie wondered where she would go-it was clearly outside of the United States, the immunization questions proved that much, but... Mexico? Jamaica? The Caribbean? She mostly just hoped it was somewhere warm.

(Another jet of semen splatters across Katie's breasts, her practiced fingers stroking the shaft in her hand until she hears a grunt of exertion and warm liquid gushes out onto her naked body. The private beach practically bakes in the late afternoon sunlight, and periodically her handler reapplies sunscreen and pours water down her throat to keep her hydrated. She doesn't notice. Katie doesn't notice anything.)

She dropped the envelope in the mailbox the next morning, and spent the next few days checking her email every hour or so to see if she'd gotten a response. She'd almost given up hope when she got a text message on her phone announcing that she'd made it past the 'screening process'... which sounded faintly ominous even then, but which Katie chalked up to an indifferent copywriter... and was part of the select group of finalists. The text offered Katie a choice of time blocks for her departure and return, and after a brief consultation with Terry, Katie replied with the earliest option available to her. She smiled broadly as the reality finally hit her. Two weeks in paradise, all expenses paid.

(Katie smiles just as broadly now, her legs splaying wide to either side as she begs to be fucked. Both the coy, hungry grin and the words spilling from her lips are a part of her programming; Katie no longer has the volition to desire anything, and the pleasure filling her empty brain also saps her will until even her facial muscles only act when commanded. The man commanding her knows this, but her mindless compliance is part of what makes his cock so hard as he finally slides it into her soaking cunt.)

The first tiny stirrings of unease came when she got to the airport. Rather than providing Katie with a voucher to fly out on a commercial airline, Siesta sent out an email with a QR code and instructions to report to a charter service desk the morning of her flight. When she got there, another bleach-blonde woman with a blank stare scanned the code off of Katie's phone with a look that went well beyond disinterest into utter, empty complacency. Katie was reasonably sure she could have reached over and pinched the woman's arm and 'Cherry' wouldn't even have noticed. It reminded her a little too much of the bland, plastic faces of the women handing out the contest slips... but she was excited for the trip, and all the explanations she came up with for their similarities sounded a little too much like spy thriller nonsense to believe. She brushed the thought out of her mind and continued down the jetway.

(A woman sits on Katie's face, her thighs framing Katie's newly-dyed blonde hair as she begins to grind her pussy against Katie's eagerly-licking tongue. Katie is just as happy to service a woman as she is to open herself up to a man's hard cock; it's all obedience to her, and obedience is pleasure more intense than anything she could possibly have imagined.)

The rest of the preparations went normally; Katie noticed that the flight attendants all had Cherry's flat stare and disinterested expression, but she was too busy stowing her luggage and finding her seat to really consider it much. It wasn't until after they sealed the cabin door, far too late for any kind of misgivings to matter, that Katie realized something was wrong. Even then, she thought about it only briefly; she had just enough time to wonder why the flight attendants had all donned black latex masks before she noticed the strange, sweet scent in the air and her head lolled forward on her shoulders. By the time the plane took off, she was already unconscious.

(Katie continues to lick, her nostrils filled now with the scent of the woman's musk. She doesn't see many women out on the beach; they're more likely to bring her to their rooms at night, where there are fewer eyes on them and they can enjoy her body without provoking the leering gazes of men. But some women are happy to take their pleasures openly, and Katie never thinks twice about it. Or even once.)

She awoke floating in darkness, her body entirely submerged in a neutrally buoyant fluid and her head enfolded in a helmet that provided her with oxygen. She screamed a little at first, kicking and flailing in a desperate effort to reach the surface... but with no visual cues to orient her, she found herself swimming in spastic circles until her exhausted muscles refused to keep moving any longer. Katie lost all sense of time in the black, silent void, drifting into a fugue of confusion faster than she would have imagined possible. By the time the screens set into the helmet began to bombard her with flashing, hypnotic strobes, there was very little of Katie left for them to wipe away.

(There's nothing left now. The blank, staring slave that mindlessly licks and spreads her legs for one cock after another has almost nothing in common with the intelligent young woman who signed up for the contest-that version of Katie has vanished as thoroughly as Siesta Travel, and like them, she'll show up in a different city under another name in a few months' time.)

Katie didn't know how long she stared into the blazing lights and listened to the voice in the earbuds as it filled her slowly-emptying mind with its programming. She tried to defy it at first, but there was nothing to defy-the recording droned on endlessly, the patterns of lights swirled and circled unceasingly until they became her entire world. She forgot that anything else even existed. Hunger and thirst ceased to have meaning; the moment she began to feel them, the air in the helmet began to smell sweet again and she awoke to find them sated. The drugs clung to her thoughts, weighing them down until soon they became too heavy to carry any longer. Eventually, she simply forgot how to try. That was when the pleasure began.

(She still feels it. She can't stop feeling it, and as long as she obeys she knows she'll never stop feeling it. Whether offering her body up as a fuckdoll for the wealthy and powerful, or simply handing out slips of paper in a mall food court, Katie's will is subsumed by total, perfect, inexhaustible ecstasy. She'll never be free of it, but there's nothing left of her that knows what freedom is. It's not exactly the ultimate vacation she was promised... but she's ultimately quite vacant now.)

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,789 Followers