The Uncommon Artist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Marcus, give me everything you have. Fill me with your delicious oils. Turn me into a glorious mess. I need you now!"

He increased his speed of entry and withdrawal until he lost control, spurting his thick ropes into her, comforted by the thought that perhaps this would be the moment when he would make her pregnant.

As if she read his mind, Parker panted, "I feel your heavy cream exploding inside me. I know you are filling me with millions of bits of your precious life. Darling, if you make me pregnant, I will be overcome with joy. You will fulfill a desire of my heart. Oh! How I love you."

He continued stroking her as minutes became an hour, then another. He lost count of her climaxes but she had drawn from him two memorable eruptions, more than he had ever experienced in such a short time. His hair fell over her, walling her off from any view but his face. He tenderly slid in and out of his woman, and then she drew from him a third light orgasm, not so intense yet bringing with it a deep sense of surrender to her.

"Oh, Parker, my woman, precious one...I am so in love with you." He kissed the ring he had given to her, then he sought her lips. She responded by pouring the warm fluids of her mouth into his. His eyes expressed his gratitude.

Chapter 18

No Respite for His Lady

"This is only our first union, Mark," she whispered. "Yet, there are so many things I want you to do with and to me. I need to get up for a bathroom break...then I need you in another way."

"We know each other so very well, Princess. I'll do the same. You first."

Parker took care of her need, then washed herself, combed her hair and applied lipstick. She flexed her fingers with their lovely talons, then returned to her lover. "Will you take me out on the deck?" she requested. "It's cooler now, and I want you there."

She watched as her lovely man departed, then went out on the deck to prepare the lounge. Her hunger for him was almost vampire-like in its consuming fire. She lay face down on the soft pad; when he returned, he already knew what she desired.

Mark straddled her thighs on the wide furniture, then he traced the line of her spine from her cleft to her neck, complimenting her on the symmetry of her rounded bottom back and shoulders. Her breasts were pressed to each side of her torso, and he caressed them. Then he lightly pulled at the generous tuft of fur growing from her anal cleft.

"So intimate," the girl whispered, dreamily. "I never knew a man could be so tender, so giving. Please capture me, Marcus, and stay inside me for a long time."

He inserted gel into her hole, fingering her and bringing from her a lustful smile, then he applied it to his shaft. He was stiff and hot and he wondered if he should go slowly in order to not hurt her. As if she once more read his mind, Parker encouraged him on. "If you're concerned that your gorgeous rod will hurt me, please don't be. Give me yourself. I am ready for you."

Mark slipped his cock between her buns and into her hole, pressing his head with its ring into her body. That sensation was as it had been since he first had the ring inserted...erotic and sensitive. He withdrew, then moved inward once more, drawing from her a sigh. He slowly worked himself completely into Parker's anus, relishing her tightness and warmth. At last, he was home, completely within her. He kept his body from crushing her using his forearms and knees to bear his weight, conscious of the need to avoid injuring her breasts.

His lover wriggled slightly, then said, "I feel every part of you, even your ring. I feel the pendant in your navel dancing on my back as you move over me." He stiffened the muscle in his stem, and she giggled, "I felt that, too. Do it again."

Mark withdrew slightly, stiffened his penis, then settled back to full penetration. Parker began to whisper phrases of passion and he started his movement to bring a climax.

"You stroke the walls within my body so perfectly. I feel you swelling more, and I know what you will give me, my angel. Lord! Your hair covers my face, your breath brings chills across my shoulders, the thought of you holding and owning my breasts turns me into human Jello. No one could ever have convinced me that having your love would be like this. How should I not worship you, beautiful one?"

"Because I am in love with you, Parker, and more than even experiencing this delight, I want to serve you, care for you, see you develop your gifts, help you achieve success, watch you just eat me alive with passion and longing, As I do all those for you, our love grows stronger...you become assured that I will never leave you...and you will become even more willing to do whatever you can conceive to express your love."

"Fill me, lover. I need your cream."

He began his entry and withdrawal, sensing their slippery, smooth passage, wanting to insert his tongue into her and taste her. Parker sighed, then moaned, then wept as a pretty orgasm tickled her pussy during his anal thrusting. "I feel you, Mark, you are nearly there, and I want you to fill me with that luscious, sticky goo. Just...make...me...one...incredible...mess!"

If he's ever had the slightest notion that he understood women and their reactions, he discovered with Parker just how far off the mark he was. She was a bottomless pit of need and surprises. Just as he believed he was satisfying her, she encouraged him that he was, then urged him on to subdue her even more. His body surrendered and he came, feeling the cream shooting through his shaft, filling her body. Parker literally screamed twice, then subsided into mumbling phrases about taking him into her mouth, how erotic was his navel pendant, wondering if the ring in the mouth of his penis prevented him from spurting cum.

Mark quietly laughed as she corrected herself, saying, "Of course you can cum with that beautiful ring in your cock...you've been loading me up all afternoon! Beautiful..."

After heaving a sigh of pleasure, she instructed him, "I will probably go to sleep now that you have completely taken me apart. You must stay inside me. I want you to stretch me because you are going to be doing this to me quite a lot. Between your precious stem and my anal plugs, I'm going to have something sexy inside of me much of the time."

When a man receives such clear orders from the woman he loves, all he can do is obey. Remaining hard within her was no challenge whatever.

A short time later Mark heard the sound of tires crunching the gravel in front of the cabin; he knew that Lauren had returned and he looked forward to seeing her. He also knew that when she discovered him atop of Parker on the deck, she'd be overjoyed. 'What an unbelievable joy and satisfaction this is,' he mused as he moved slowly inside his young lover.

'In love with my mother; she, in love with this gorgeous woman underneath me; and this beauty also belongs to me. What will Lauren say when she sees us?'

He heard his mother open the front door, do some things inside, then slide open the door to the deck. A broad smile spread across her face as she saw her lover and son buried deep within Parker. She knew of Parker's loneliness and the time she had been convinced that there was no one for her. Now she saw Mark possessing her, knew the joy she must feel and the security of being in his arms, and she was filled with a sweet peace.

"I'll stay in here," she motioned to him. He and Parker remained joined for a bit longer, then he whispered to her, "Lover, I need to move. My legs are sore, and I need to pull out of your lovely ass."

"Go ahead, Mark," she replied sleepily. "I'm going to turn over so that your cum will slide out of me and I'll be one delicious mess. Have you heard from Lauren, yet?"

"She just got back, Baby. Want her to come out here?"

"Mmm, hmmm," and she smiled like a small girl. "Tell her I want her, too."

"My beautiful, ever-sexy, delightful and sexually savage Mother," he called out, "we need you."

"And I am ever ready and able to take on both of you at once!" She hurried out the door, into the early evening and her young lover on the couch, smiling with sexual fulfillment and desire. Then she saw the yellow diamond on Parker's left hand, and she let out a hoot.

"YESSS! Now you are his captive just like me. Oh, I am so happy for you, Parks. It is lovely beyond words and perfect for you. It expresses his love for you and your own personality. Tell me about how he gave it to you."

As she caressed Parker, still lying naked on the couch and showing every sign of having been ravished completely by her son, Lauren listened to the girl's account of the afternoon, his lovemaking, and her gratitude for both of them. Mark watched her first bury her face between Parker's breasts, kiss her, and then start to play with the girl's underarm grass as she told of how it all took place.

'I do believe they are both in good hands while I get dressed,' he chuckled to himself as he showered and dressed. Meanwhile, Lauren and Parker discussed several business matters having to do with a special erotic series featuring Mark with Parker doing the photography. Then the younger girl said, "Lauren, do you think Mark will disown me for what I told you I wanted to do?"

"Marcus? Disown you? Not in a million years! I can tell when my son is smitten with someone, and, Angel, you smote him with a terminal longing...for you. Consider him SmiBAR, Smitten Beyond All Repair. He's bought some designs for several pieces of furniture he wants to build for you. Mark is a truly skilled craftsman, Parker; when he starts making furniture for someone, that person is deeply and forever in his life!"

After Mark had dressed and cleaned the shower, Parker showered and dressed, or simulated being dressed. With her big breasts, she favored cut-off business dress tops and topless designs, tee-shirts, sweat clothes, sports bras, all of which had heroic duty to accomplish with breasts her size, actually, cut-off-just-about-everything. The black and short ribbed undershirt covered little and revealed nearly all of Parker's upper story. The white denims were cut so low that Lauren wasn't sure the girl could keep them up until she belted them tightly.

Her anal cleft was well within view, and her pussy fur curled over the buckle and ran up her abdomen in a sexy trail. 'Sheeesshh!" said Lauren admiringly to herself. 'Mark is already a goner.'

Parker went out on the porch where she sat beside her lover. "Marcus, I want to let you know of something I decided. I'd like to shave my legs entirely, have Lauren sculpt my grass, shave my bottom and anal bush, and leave my tummy trail and little furry animals under my arms. Will you still love me, Darling?"

Mark was actually touched by the note of worry in her voice. She'd been growing that lovely body fur since she was a teen. Something noteworthy must have led her to this, and he had no doubt that she and Lauren had talked it over.

Turning to the young woman to whom he had just given a ring several hours before, the one in whom he had plunged himself and loosed in her the treasure that could well have made her pregnant, he kissed her forehead, her eyes, and playfully tugged at her underarm thicket.

"I love you for every conceivable thing you are now and for all those wonderful things about you that I'll discover in years to come. I'll love you madly if you were bald and had blotchy skin. What prompted you to decide to do this?"

"Thank you, Mark. Here's why. Despite the element of our sensuous website that features furry women, there are times and events when I need to represent PRISM, you and Lauren, and all of my body hair works to either distract others, or it is an impediment to what I must do, things I want to do. This is far too wonderful a responsibility to ever allow some personal preference to interfere, unless it is a matter of deep conscience and belief. And there are not all that many of those that arise in our work as it stands now.

"And, frankly, I'd like to resemble your gorgeous mother in some respects. That stunning thick, long fur she has concealing her pussy and running up her tummy is something I can pretty well duplicate. I'd like to wear micro-skirts and shorts and be seen for my pretty ass...I know it is because you, O, mighty conqueror of my body, have informed me about it in no uncertain terms. And you spend a lot of time back there. So...it must be cute.

"Annnnd," she drew out her last remark, "we've been working with that delicious woman from Italy, I call her the Queen of Exposure because she wears skirts in public that are so short, everything is on display, and she wears all this sexy pussy jewelry and anal inserts. I can't do that with lotsa hair, Darling. So I'd like to try it smooth and bare, with a few sexy exceptions, of course. Can you endure me that way, Mark?"

"You funny, precious, luscious woman! Of course I'll 'endure you'! Parks, the only thing to be 'endured' about you, for me, is trying to outlast your sexual assaults on me long enough to merely survive. You, my lover, are a machine of historic proportions. How about allowing me to assist Lauren in the making of the new you? I'll happily take legs, bottom or pussy. Actually, how about all three?

"Better still, Parker Scott, will you marry me? Please?"