The Undead Are Going Bisexual!

Story Info
Vampire fucks Satyr and Succubus in private club.
2.1k words
1.4
969
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Throw this fucker overboard," said the boss goon, and the henchmen immediately did as they were told. Grabbing all six feet three inches and two hundred and forty five pounds of Slater Jones, they tossed him into the nighttime sea. The big man sank like a rock. Prior to tossing him into the dark waters, the henchmen shot him three times. As soon as Slater fell beneath the waves, he freed himself from his restraints. He wasn't afraid of drowning or bullets, since he wasn't alive to begin with. The living are so easy to fool these days...

"Bastards," Slater said to himself as he emerged from the water, about a mile from the boat. The goon squad was heading back to the shores of Cape Cod, Massachusetts. Slater began threading toward the shore, and made it forty five minutes later. Dawn wouldn't come for another hour, which gave Slater plenty of time to make a quick getaway. He didn't go back to his hotel room, that would be too obvious. Slater ended up sneaking into the basement of an abandoned warehouse located in Cape Cod's fisheries district.

Walking through the nighttime streets of Cape Cod while drenched was not exactly a pleasant affair, but at this hour, most mortals were in bed. Slater, in his business suit and tie, would look like a tall, handsome black businessman having something of a rough night. Slater bristled at the memory of what the goons did to him, and put aside his intense anger. One of the perks of living forever was having plenty of time for revenge. Slater vowed to hunt down his enemies and make them pay, but not tonight...

After propping up some cardboard boxes against the windows to block the sunlight, Slade hunkered down underneath some tarp and closed his eyes. As the sun rose in the sky, the Vampire slept. Slater has been through some tough spots in his century-plus existence, but the African American Vampire, originally from Saint Louis, Missouri, has always had bad luck. The Irish Mob has a stranglehold on the City of Boston and the rest of the State of Massachusetts. Politicians, businesspeople, religious leaders, the Mob controls them all.

Not for the first time, Slater wondered what could have possessed him to get involved with Stephanie MacLeod and her husband Daryl Smith. Get-rich-quick schemes seldom work and a being of his age and status ought to know better. Slater, sadly, can be tempted just like anyone else. Stephanie MacLeod played him like a fiddle. The tall, sexy blonde gal and her hubby are knee-deep with the Mob, and such associations are ill-advised, even for the Undead. Slater could hear his old mentor and former master Leroy Tibbs lecturing him, as he'd often done in the past. The old black Vampire is always full of wisdom and unsolicited advice...

"Even for us Vampires, some places and certain people should be avoided, we are not invincible," Leroy told Slater, as they hung out in New Orleans, Louisiana. It was the torrid summer of 1972, and Slater had only been a Vampire for eighty years. Leroy on the other hand became a Vampire in 1799, or so he told Slater. Master and apprentice strode through the streets of New Orleans in fine business suits, looking like two gentlemen out for a night on the town.

"Come on, Leroy, you worry too much, we're almost unkillable," Slater replied, and Leroy grinned, then shook his head. The short, slender and dark-skinned, silver-haired African American Vampire patriarch looked at Slater in a downright patronizing way. Slater rolled his eyes, knowing that Leroy was conjuring another lecture. The old buzzard had been around since the eighteenth century and considered himself a veritable know-it-all. Sure enough, just as Slater predicted, Leroy quite simply couldn't resist the occasion...

"Slater, my friend, if you continue to be this naïve, your Immortality will not last," Leroy said with the smugness of a teacher who just schooled a rebellious pupil. Slater nodded in acquiescence even though he felt like replying...harshly. The two Vampires walked into the Orisha House on Vaudreuil Street. The place was quite lively, with a mostly African American clientele. The owner, Theresa Browne, was evidently fond of African mythology. As soon as Slater and Leroy walked in, a tall, attractive young black woman greeted them.

"Welcome to Orisha House, brothers, I am your hostess Malika," said the young black woman, smiling pleasantly. Tall and curvy, Malika wore a bright red sleeveless T-shirt and a pair of black leather pants which hugged her curves as if it were spray-painted on. Slater openly checked out Malika, as he does with any mortal, female or male, whom he finds attractive. Slater is quite familiar with the seven deadly sins and lust happens to be his favorite. Malika smiled politely at Slater while bristling inwardly. She'd seen his type before.

"Fine place you got here, Malika," Slater said, in a tone dripping with sex. Malika gave him an unimpressed stare. Leroy on the other hand bowed his head gently, like a true gentleman of the old school. Malika beckoned for them to follow her, and thus escorted them to the Orisha House's Lower Levels, where the real action is. In the Underworld, there's always a private section where the real players handle their business...

"Thank you kindly," Leroy said to Malika, as she ushered them inside. Slater smiled as soon as he saw what kind of party was going on. A tall, blue-skinned and dark-eyed humanoid male with scales was getting his cock sucked by a chubby white woman while her husband watched. Slater had to smile at that. The cuckold scene attracts all kinds, but he didn't know that Mermaids and Mermen were into that kind of shit. A burly, bronze-skinned man with a shaved head drank champagne while a slender, green-skinned female, a woodland nymph, sat on his lap.

"Looks like we came to the right place," Slater remarked, and he licked his lips while taking in the scenery. A Satyr was having a threesome with a tall black man and a tall and curvy, big-booty Chinese woman. The Satyr was all smiles as the sexy interracial couple joined forces to suck his thick cock. A voluptuous black woman lay on the floor, her legs spread, as a sexy blue-skinned woman, a veritable Mermaid, ate her pussy. A bona-fide angel, looking like a tall, dark-haired Caucasian male with silver wings, got his ass fucked by a burly, red-skinned humanoid male with huge horns. That's right, a demon was fucking an angel. Opposites really do attract...

"I take it you're enjoying yourself," Leroy said to Slater, who smiled and nodded. A waitress, a gorgeous female with purple skin and tiny horns, approached them with a tray. Slater sniffed the air, and was pleased to detect the scent of blood emanating from the cups on the tray. Nodding gently, Slater took a cup and offered the other one to Leroy. Ever the gentleman, Leroy withdrew twenty dollars from his pocket and tipped the purple-skinned waitress, who smiled and thanked him profusely.

"Thank you Mister, I'm Layla, if you need anything, ask for me," said the purple gal before walking away. Slater and Leroy shared a grin as they watched her go. A couple standing nearby openly checked out Slater, who smiled at them. The male was a tall, muscular fellow with horns, and really, really hairy legs. The female was tall and slender, with luminescent red skin and tiny horns on top of her head. Slater recognized the male as a Satyr, but the female was a type of demon or monster which he'd never seen before...

"The lady is a Succubus, and I do believe she and her mate have an indecent offer for you," Leroy chided Slater. Grinning, Slater downed his cup of blood and walked up to the couple. Thus, he met Stavros the Satyr and his girlfriend, Lamina the Succubus. As a Vampire, Slater had seen some strange things but they barely scratched the surface. The Underworld is filled with numerous breeds of humanoid creatures from various myths and legends. Vampires are mere curiosities compared to these mythological creatures...

"You are a beautiful man," said Stavros the Satyr, and he smiled at Slater after exchanging a look with his mate Lamina. Slater looked at the couple and allowed himself a smile. As a mortal, Slater was forthrightly bisexual, enjoying both women and men in the bedroom. After becoming a Vampire, Slater learned that there were even wilder erotic experiences to be had. As it turns out, just about every creature from myth and legend is real, and frigging horny. Well, Slater is most definitely down with that...

"We've never been with a Vampire before," said Lamina, and the sexy Succubus fawned over Slater like a fan girl seeing a male celebrity. Slater admired Lamina's curvy and sexy feminine body, and Stavros muscular, masculine form. Since Slater likes a curvy body, big tits and a big ass on a female, as well as a strong, manly build on a male, he was down for whatever. The horny bisexual Vampire considered the infinite possibilities presented before him. This was going to be fun...

"Well, Stavros, Lamina, I am down for whatever, and you two are a lovely couple," Slater said with a grin. Stavros and Lamina led Slater to a private room for some fun. What followed was one of the most intense sexual experiences of Slater's life. Slater took off his clothes and joined his new pals on the bed. The Succubus and the Satyr showed the Vampire what supernatural passion was all about. It was an experience Slater wouldn't soon forget...

"Go for it," Stavros said to Lamina, and the sultry Succubus winked at her lover as she admired Slater's body. The tall, muscular and dark-skinned Vampire was sexy as hell and she wanted a piece of him. Slater licked his lips as Lamina drew closer. She kissed him and he fondled those big tits of hers. At the same time, Lamina grabbed Slater's long and thick ebony cock and stroked him. Slater sighed appreciatively as Lamina bent down and took his cock into her mouth. Slater has never fucked a female demon before but there's a first time for everything...

"Hmm, delicious," Lamina paused to say, and as she resumed sucking Slater's cock, she gave him the deep throat treatment. Slater was all smiles as Stavros began masturbating, stroking his big cock while watching Lamina fellate him. Slater winked at Stavros, who grinned and then took this as a sign to join on the fun. Just like that, the Satyr joined the Succubus in sucking the black male Vampire's cock. Black dick is truly the gift that keeps on giving. Slater related and enjoyed as Stavros sucked his balls while Lamina deep-throated his dick. It doesn't get any hotter than this...

"Let's do this," Slater said, after Stavros and Lamina's oral talents got his cock hard as a rock. The three supernatural beings smiled at one another as they continued with their fun. Lamina got on all fours and shook her big butt at Slater, who nodded appreciatively. Slater approached Lamina and playfully smacked her big butt. The sexy female demon grinned as the Vampire gripped her hips and thrust his cock into her pussy. Meanwhile, Stavros stroked his cock while watching the action.

"Here I come," Stavros said, and the hunky Satyr came up behind Slater. The black male Vampire had a nice ass, and Stavros likes such things on both females and males. Slater grinned as Stavros rubbed his hard cock against his ass. Lamina's tight pussy gripped Slater's thick dark dick as he fucked her. Stavros pushed his cock into Slater's ass with a swift thrust. Time for the Vampire to discover the power of Satyr cock and Succubus pussy, two of the best players in the game. Slater groaned in pleasure as Lamina's pussy clenched around his dick while Stavros cock filled his ass. For a bisexual man, this kind of wanton action was rare but oh so welcome...

Slater, Lamina and Stavros fucked with wild abandon for much of the night, and then parted ways. When Slater linked up with Leroy, the younger African American Vampire was all smiles. Slater was a hedonist when he was human, and saw no reason to change now that he's one of the blood drinking Undead. Over the years, Slater has gotten into his fair share of trouble, and Leroy, his mentor and maker, has always been there to protect him. Well, Leroy is in Atlanta, Georgia, now, and Slater has no desire to ask for his help. He's going to make his mortal tormentors pay for their insolence. When night comes next, Slater will hunt those who've wronged him. For now, he sleeps and dreams...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers