The Underground

Story Info
Let's Give Them A Show.
3k words
4.32
5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Song for tax and the vibe: "Do I Wanna Know"- Artic Monkeys

I wouldn't usually order a margarita but tonight as I sit across from you in this booth, I have. I watch intently as my fingers slowly trace the drops of perspiration collecting on the glass before lifting it to my mouth. I tease you with a glimpse of the pink of my tongue as it glides over the salt on the rim before wrapping my lips around the edge to take a drink. I set it down with a soft 'clink' that sends ripples through the tension around us. I worry my bottom lip a little, collecting the remaining salt there, before pulling it back into my mouth to savor the taste of it fully.

It's not the first time we've found ourselves in this bar on the opposite side of town. However it is the first time we've found ourselves in this particular situation. I listen to you talk as I think back to when you proposed the idea that's led us here. The look of pleasant surprise that snuck its way across your face at my quick agreement thrilled me almost as much as the proposition itself.

My eyes cut back to you before glancing behind you to the lone door at the end of the dark hallway. You turn to follow my line of sight before a knowing smile draws the corner of your lip upwards. I squeeze my thighs together as my pulse picks up. We both know what will happen once we walk through that door. I'm not sure whether the subtle shake of my hands is from trepidation or anticipation.

"Are you ready?", you ask me, your voice low and smooth like honey seducing any doubts I may have.

I watch as you raise your drink to your mouth and the amber liquid pours into it. I hear the ice knock against the glass and my nipples tighten as I imagine how cool your tongue would feel against them right now after you've taken another deep gulp. I watch your Addams apple bob and it's as though the alcohol you've just consumed hits my senses instead. I can feel electricity dance across my skin as we lock eyes and it takes milliseconds to know the only way out of this booth, this bar, is through that back door that leads down to The Underground.

I watch as you stand before me and wait to usher me towards our destination. The click of my shoes against the floor seems amplified as we make our way down the hallway. As we reach the door I glance in your direction one last time before my hand meets the cold metal of the knob and I turn it confidently.

I'm immediately met with the scent of stale cigarettes and expensive perfume. There's a lingering hint of sex that drapes itself across the air and any other time it would have turned me in the other direction. Tonight however, it propels me forwards farther into the room.

People lounge along the walls on dark couches. Mirrors line the walls and I can see the reflections of the patrons here turn to look at us as we stand before them. I take in the large bed in the middle of the room and adrenaline floods through my system once again. I can feel my arousal increase ten-fold as I quickly imagine what's about to occur on the stage that lies before us.

We come to stand against the side of the bed and face each other. I can feel the music vibrating against the soles of my feet. I watch you intently as you stare back at me. I surprise myself by making the first move forward and drop to my knees.

I look up at you from beneath my lashes as I begin to undo your belt and remove your pants. I draw out the pace my hands work at and let the air between us begin to simmer. I tease your skin with the tips of my fingers before an idea creeps into my mind and I stop to rise back up onto my feet.

I stand just close enough for you to feel my breath fan against your heated skin. I skim my lips along your jaw before stopping at the shell of your ear, my hand at the base of your hair pulling you even closer to me. My voice drops to barely a whisper and I let a flutter of words escape that you strain to hear.

"Let's really give them a show."

I move my palm flush against your chest and take another slow step forward. The back of your knees come into contact with the firmness of the bed behind you. I give you a gentle push and your body collides soundlessly with the mattress. The metallic creak of the springs are drowned out partly due to the music around us and partly because of the thrum of your blood rushing past your ears. You watch with anticipation as I crawl up your body and you feel the mattress dip with each of my movements. Knee. Palm. Knee. Palm.

I come to stop above you, my knees bracketing your hips. My hand holds the side of your face as I use the other to drag my thumb across your lower lip. I'm mesmerized as I watch the skin there bow lightly from the pressure of my touch. I look up to stare into your eyes and then back down at your lips. I wonder if they taste like the alcohol we had earlier.

I part my own and lean down as I move to find the answer to my question. My heart hammers in my chest, the pounding of which is only outdone by the throbbing between my thighs. I feel the slickness of my arousal for you slide down to coat my underwear. The urge to seek friction there bubbles up inside of me and makes itself known.

Goosebumps erupt along my skin as my mouth engulfs yours. I plunge my tongue forward to explore every recess. My nipples pebble and harden as the faint taste of your drink and the essence of you flood into my mouth, assaulting my senses. I can feel your teeth catch on my bottom lip as we move against each other. My inner muscles clench deliciously in anticipation of what we both know is to come.

My lungs are screaming at me to move away from you to suck air into them but I can't find the will to do so. I'd rather forego oxygen and die at the mercy of your tongue and lips as they anchor me to you in an adrenaline filled rush. My head is swimming and my chest burns as I drop to grind myself against you. My mouth breaks away just long enough to take a quick breath before the air is expelled once again from me as a low moan.

I can feel the hardness of your cock as I rock myself back and forth against it. I close my eyes as I drop my forehead against you and will myself to not cum from just this. I can feel the emptiness of my pussy as my muscles grasp at nothing. I ache for you to fill me. The mental image of myself repeatedly impaling myself on your dick renders me even more impatient and needy.

I trail kisses down your throat and over your chest, stopping at the v of your hips. I can feel your cock bob against my stomach leaving a trail of precum in it's wake. Fuck I want to feel it drip down the back of my throat. My mouth waters at the thought.

I lower my head to take you into my mouth. It reminds me of just a few short minutes ago when I knelt before you. The desire to let the people in this room watch me command the orgasm from you as I drank you down was so strong. It still is. I can feel the air of the room brush against my soaked panties and the eyes of our audience on my raised ass.

I momentarily release you from my mouth with a wet pop. I move to stand and remove the last of what shields my skin from you and the strangers around us. I keep my eyes focused on you as yours watch the thin fabric fall away. I can smell my arousal and feel it coat the inside of my thighs. I don't know if I've ever been this turned on.

There's so many hungry eyes here begging for me to show them what a good girl I can be for you. They're waiting for me to show them how good I can take your cock. They're dying to see how hard you can make me cum. It makes another flood of arousal seep from me.

I crawl back up to hover over you. I watch as your eyes take me in. I run my fingers over myself, moving in a quick circle over my clit. I'm exercising every ounce of self control I can muster as I stare down at you. I move my drenched fingers to your mouth and can feel the sensation from your tongue lapping at them echoing against my core. I bring them to my mouth and suck them in. They taste of you and me and it adds another layer of eroticism to the moment.

I can hear soft moans and the quiet slapping of skin begin to flutter across my peripheral as I reach down to rub the head of your cock against me. Everything goes quiet as I begin sinking onto you, my mouth falling open. I can feel the pressure of you filling me as my muscles shift to mold to the shape of you. I can feel the burn of how hard you are inside me against the softness of my inner walls as I work with gravity to impale myself further. Our pelvises jolt against each other as I sink the final distance.

Every cell in my body feels like it's vibrating. I feel the pull of you withdrawing from me as I raise myself upwards before rolling my hips back down. It's a slick slide of controlled rhythm but that control is being annihilated with every rock of my body. The heat emanating from where we're connected rises with every thrust and the pace is slowly burning me alive. It's not enough. In an effort of self preservation I raise to me knees and slam myself back down in an attempt to stamp out the flames.

I can feel the bite of your hands at my hips as my head rolls back to give voice to the overwhelming sensations racking my body. My tempo quickens as a wave of adrenaline courses through me at the thought of the people around us watching the show we're putting on. I can hear their echoing moans and grunts getting louder and I momentarily wonder if they're imagining themselves thrusting up into me or sinking down on to you. My muscles flutter in response to those heady images and it propels me to put just that much more grind into my hips.

I trail my hands up over my stomach to squeeze and pinch my nipples. My breath leaves my lungs in hot pants that stir the hair that clings to my sticky skin. The lights around us have us illuminated in the spotlight and that knowledge spurs me on as well. I want nothing more than to please you. I want the room to revel in the way that you make me feel. To watch in awe as you reduce me to nothing but want and a pulsing desire that throbs demandingly between my thighs.

I can feel myself falter at the intensity of where my pussy claims your dick and before the words have even begun to slip past my lips I'm on my front propped before you. You force the air from my lungs with a deep thrust forward and it's exactly what I need. I can do nothing but whimper in approval as you place one hand at the back of my neck holding me in place. You place the palm of your other hand on the lower expanse of my back, instructing me to arch further for you.

You immediately set a punishing pace and my eyes can barely open enough to see the dimly lit faces of our audience before I slide them upwards to watch you above me. Time feels like it's slowed as I take in the exertion of your movements etched on your face. I trail them over the crease of your brow, the depth of the shade your eyes have gone, before focusing in on your parted lips. My intense gaze on you is shattered as you hit just the right spot inside me. I can feel the sting of it draw another wave of wetness out of me to coat your cock and pelvis.

Awareness floods back into the forefront of my mind as I grasp the sheets tightly between my fingers. Every part of me jolts in time with your thrusts. I can feel each pull of you withdrawing from me before the sharp slap of you slamming home against me again. My nipples scrap against the bed beneath us and it adds to the sensation of the coil that's tightening deep within me.

I'm steadily voicing for you now how close I am and begging you to let me cum. I can feel the smirk that wants to grace your lips because you know I'm completely at your mercy. My skin is slick and my lungs burn and the muscles in my stomach threaten to combust at any moment.

The moans from our viewers weave around us and I make eye contact with a blonde on the couch directly across from us. Her legs are wrapped around a man as she draws his mouth closer to her core. I watch the pleasure slide across her features as she watches the pleasure you've created within me slide over mine. I moan in acknowledgement and encouragement. It's erotic and how forbidden the situation is amps up the ache in my clit.

I want to watch her cum. I want to watch her drench his face as our pleasure adds to her own and sends her over the edge. I can feel you watching me watch her and for a moment I wish it was my mouth against her as you view she and I on the couch. As though you caught a glimpse of the dark thought yourself you slam against me. Our combined moans hit her ears and I watch her legs clamp down around her partner's head and she voices her release. Another rush of wetness coats your cock as I witness her come undone.

I'm fighting a losing battle against my own release and I'll be damned if I let it outdo my will to hold on. Part of me is pleading with myself not to let this end already. To keep performing this symphony of skin against skin in this concert hall we've created. I'm not ready for our performance for The Underground to end so abruptly.

The other is trying to convince myself to hurdle into the abyss and let it consume me. To let myself end the assault on my nerves and stop my synapses from firing at a pace I can't keep up with anymore. I can faintly hear your voice taunting me if I want to cum for you. You know just as well as I do that I'm more than ready to cum like my life depends on it. Your voice draws me out of my internal reverie and I answer you aloud.

"Please," desperation saturates my voice.

"Ah," you grittily admonish, "how do good girls ask?"

I'm hitting my breaking point now. I'm ready to crawl out of my skin just to escape the feeling you unleash upon me with every thrust of your hips. I'm overheated and over-sensitized and the room is filled with steady waves of people hitting their ends. I don't know if I've ever felt this kind of envy in my life as I yearn for my own. I'm splitting apart at the seems in the most delicious way and the pressure in my cunt has hit an unbearable level.

"Please let me cum," I wail sensually, "Please make me cum all over your cock."

Without hesitation you press two fingers to my clit and move them in steady circles. The weight of them ignites the fragile fuse inside me and it's all it takes for the damn to finally burst. Everything melts down to bright lights flashing against my eyelids and ringing in my ears. The muscles of my pelvis quake violently, as the rest lock in place.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you," I sloppily repeat the mantra as my mind goes blank.

My scream falls from my mouth and is consumed by the pounding music around us. Your hand at my neck tightens as I feel you thrust into me past the tightness of my orgasm before the heat of your release fills me. I can feel how drenched your idly circling fingers have become against me as the mixture of us seeps out of me onto them. It's moments before you fall forward pinning me to the mattress with the weight of your thrumming body. You place a kiss to my shoulder and breathe heavily against me as you praise what a good girl I've been.

I let out a small chuckle with what energy I have left. I'm vaguely aware of the shifting of cushions and the rustling of clothes around us. I'd love nothing more then to give into the temptation of sleep but I know it's impossible to do so here. I feel you slap my ass with a swift smack and I drag my head to turn in your direction. That same smirk from earlier graces your lips again. We both smile knowingly in agreement. This won't be our only performance at The Underground.