The Undertow Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Antonio nodded and awkwardly shuffled to the left of the stove in order to bend over. He felt humiliated, infantile with his pants bunched around his feet, but he obeyed. He dared not do otherwise.

"Don't worry, pet," whispered Victoria endearingly. "I've put plenty of lube on."

"Thank you," said Antonio because he didn't know what else to say. This was all so sudden, so fast. It wasn't how he imagined his day going this morning, especially not how he imagined it going yesterday morning. This was not the life he imagined, but nevertheless, he bent over and spread his legs. Nevertheless, he felt his cock twitch and the tiniest bead of precum fall from his cock to the floor. Nevertheless, he obeyed, and it felt good to obey.

Antonio clenched when Victoria's cold and wet fingers ran between his ass cheeks. He didn't expect the cold, and the shock woke him up. It was happening. He was bent over and spread in his kitchen while his wife was about to fuck him up his ass. What did that make him?

Pathetic. It made him pathetic, and the thought burned in his mind. All fear left him. All doubt fled. All that was left was the desire to please her, to do exactly what she wanted and more.

He relaxed as her fingers applied lube to his anus. They pulled away, and then came back with even more lube, rubbing it over his anus and gently pressing on it, adding lube to the inside.

Antonio sighed, though it may have been a moan. It may have been that this felt good. It may have been that he liked this, that he wanted it. It may have been that he was disappointed when she pulled her fingers away. It may have been that he was eager for the butt plug to come next. It may have been, but who's to say?

"You ready?" asked Victoria.

"Yes, ma'am," said Antonio without hesitation. It may have been eagerness.

Antonio's body betrayed him as precum and a moan escaped from him as she slid in the butt plug. Antonio felt his body tighten but then relax as his anus wrapped itself around the head of the plug, and then pulled in the rest of it.

"Uuuuhn," he moaned.

"You like?" asked Victoria.

"It feels strange."

"But good?"

"Yes," he said as he straightened up. "Very good."

"Wonderful," said Victoria. She bent down and pulled up Antonio's pants and boxers. She wrapped her arms around him and tightened his belt as she kissed him on the neck. "Finish my food."

"Yes, ma'am," said Antonio.

It was easy after that. Victoria washed her hands while Antonio strained the noodles and finished the sauce. He grabbed plates for the pasta.

And as he walked, with each step he took, he felt the pressure of the butt plug. As he stepped, he felt it sway inside him, moving against or along with his legs. Each stimulation softened him, aroused him, seduced him to further and further submission. With each step, he didn't want to resist Victoria, not ever again. With each step, he wanted to bend over, to have more. He wondered if he could take more and if it would feel this good? Could there really be more of this?

As he went to set the table, Victoria stopped him. "Put us side by side," she said.

"Yes, ma'am," said Antonio, and he obeyed.

Everything was set and ready before the timer went off. He had fifteen seconds to spare. He stood up, beaming. In recent memory, he'd never been prouder of himself.

"You should take it out before we eat," suggested Victoria.

"Can I ... can I keep it in?" asked Antonio.

Victoria chuckled. "No, love. We'll start carefully. I don't want you getting hurt. But I'm glad to know you like it. That will make it a useful reward in the future."

"Yes, ma'am," said Antonio, disappointedly.

"Go take it out, wash it, and wash up."

"Yes, ma'am."

Antonio obeyed, leaving the room to go wash up. He took out the butt plug, which was more intense than he thought it would be, washed it in the hottest water he could manage with soap, then washed his hands.

Out in the kitchen, Victoria had already started eating.

"Is it good?" asked Antonio as he sat down next to her.

"Yes," she said. "Take off your pants."

"What?" chuckled Antonio as he moved to sit down next to her.

"Take off your pants and sit next to me."

"Why?"

"You want to cum? Well it's not good enough for you to fuck me, not even on my period. No, you'll get to cum if you'll be a good boy and eat your dinner without your pants."

Antonio's cock had softened in between all the intensity, but the confidence in her voice, her straightforward manner of speaking, calling him a good boy, made him hard all over again. He obeyed his wife and took off his pants and boxers. He sat next to Victoria. He watched her while she ate. She didn't devour it; she was still too poised and deliberate to do that, but she did seem to be enjoying herself.

Without a word, Victoria slid the bottle of lube over to Antonio.

"Coat your cock," she said with a mouthful of penne.

"Yes, ma'am," said Antonio, and he did, using one hand. He pumped the lube three times and then used his left hand to spread the lube over his hard cock.

With her one hand still holding her fork, Victoria reached out with her free hand and began pumping Antonio's cock. It was slow at first, almost lazy. She kept eating with her other hand while jerking off her husband at the table.

The casualness of it all turned Antonio on. To him, it was unsanitary. It was erotic and kinky, yes, but it was strange. Before this, they'd never done anything sexual outside of the bedroom or shower. Now, here she was, eating her dinner that she made him cook with a butt plug inside him, all the while stroking his cock like it was no big deal. Even with her slow pace and gentle grip, the idea of it almost made him cum.

"Eat your food, pet," commanded Victoria, and he obeyed.

When she finished her plate, she scooted closer to him and switched hands. With her mouth right next to his ear, she whispered in his ear while he ate and she stroked, tightening her grip on his cock.

"You like my rules?" she asked.

"Yes," he admitted.

"You like when I'm in charge?"

"Yes."

"You want me in charge of more?"

"Yes."

"Beg," she hissed.

"What?" he gasped. His breath was short as she drove him closer to the edge.

"Beg, bitch," she repeated. "Beg for me to be in control of more."

"Please," he begged. "Please take more control."

"Yeah?" she asked, raising the pitch of her voice to mock him.

"Yes, please. Take more. I want you to control more."

"You want more rules?"

"Yes."

"More punishments?" she asked and leaned in, biting his neck, hard, while she pumped his cock harder and faster.

"Yes."

"More rewards?" she asked and began to suck on Antonio's ear. Lightning shot through his body as he arched in his chair, almost pushing it back and standing up all at once. "Maybe more up your ass?"

"Yes, please," he whimpered.

"Eat your food, pet," she reminded.

"Yes, ma'am." Antonio took another bite of food, but he couldn't find the focus to chew. Victoria tightened her grip and began to pump even faster. As she pulled, she twisted her wrist right as her hand reached the head of the cock.

Antonio's body tightened. His legs planted against the floor and he pressed tight, almost trying to stand. Each time her hand twisted at the head of his cock, his vision went white with pleasure so intense, it was almost pain.

"You close, pet?" asked Victoria.

"Yes."

"You want to cum?"

"Please."

"What do I get?" she asked.

"What?"

"Every time you cum and I don't, I should get something. What do I get if I let you cum?"

"You want me to give you something?"

Victoria picked up the pace. "You want me in control?"

"Yes." She pumped faster. Antonio hopped up in his seat, almost standing. "Yes, please!"

"Then give me more to control."

"What do you want?" he asked.

"Until you give me something," she pulled her hand away from his cock, "you won't cum."

"Shit," said Antonio. He was so close, close enough that it could have been another ruined orgasm. "What do you want?" The panic was obvious in his voice.

He turned to her, but Victoria was entirely detached. She smiled at him, that damn smile, that amused and condescending smile.

"How pathetic," she whispered.

"Anything," said Antonio, his desperation taking over. "I'll give you anything. Please. Please let me cum."

He meant what he said. At that moment, Victoria could have asked for anything at all. His money, all of it, the house, a divorce, and he would have promised it to her. But Victoria didn't want a promise. She wanted follow-through. She wanted him to give her something that she would still get after he came and found his reason.

"I would like to go shopping," she whispered in his ear. "I'd like an allowance, honey. How much do you think you should give me?"

"All of it?" he offered, weakly.

"In time, pet, but you don't mean it. How about five hundred a month, does that sound alright?"

"Yes, yes, whatever you want, please, just let me cum."

"Five hundred a month, you promise?" asked Victoria.

"Yes, yes, I promise. Five hundred a month, I promise."

"You can afford it? Where will the money come from?" she asked, her voice going higher as she teased him

"I don't need it. Take it from me."

"No more spending money for my pet?" she asked.

"Exactly. Yes. Whatever you want, just please, please let me cum."

Victoria laughed. She laughed at her husband, aching to cum, willing to give her anything. She laughed at how pathetic he was, at how easy this was. She laughed, and it only drove him further into lust.

"Thank me," she said in his ear. "Thank me for taking your money, for being in control." She licked his ear and pumped harder. This time, she kept her strokes short, near the head of his cock.

"Thank you, Victoria. Thank you for all of this. Thank you for taking," he moaned and arched his back, "God, I'm getting closer."

"Thank me and cum."

"Oh, God. Thank you. Thank you so much. Thank you for taking control. Thank you for taking my ..." and as he said, "money," Antonio came. He came in long ropes of cum that shot up and covered his chest, one rope hitting his chin, another rope hitting the table, and some spilling into his penne.

Victoria kept pumping his cock until Antonio shook violently and shot out his hand, grabbing her wrist to stop her. His chest heaved as she held still, her eyes locked on him.

"Better?" she asked.

"Yes. Thank you."

"Good," said Victoria as she stood up. She went to the sink and washed her hands. She dried them with a hand towel, crossed back to Antonio, and threw the towel at him. He caught it.

"Clean up, pet," said Victoria. "I'm going to take a shower."

And, of course, he obeyed.


12