The Unexpected Romance Ch. 02

Story Info
Could Holden handle the answer that he seeks?
1.9k words
4.64
2.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Unexpected Romance Ch 2

When Holden got back to his tent, he was glad to find Alison still asleep in her sleeping bag. He didn't have any explanations of why he was coming back to camp with no pants or underwear, or at least good explanations. He quickly opened the truck of the car and opened his suitcase, before grabbing the pants and underwear.

As Holden was attempting to pull up his underwear, he noticed that he had a bigger morning wood than usual. His hard on cock was six inches, but now it had to be at least a full eight inches. In fact, it was so big to the point that it was poking out of the strap of the underwear. It made him extremely uncomfortable, so he tried adjusting it. Just as he was finished adjusting, Alison walked up behind him,

"Morning, Holden." She yawned as she walked up behind him, "You're up early."

Holden was surprised by her sudden appearance, so he quickly pulled up his pants. "Oh... umm, I just was umm... checking everything to make sure... we have all the stuff for fishing." He said

Alison didn't notice the surprise look on her brother's face. "Sorry... I overslept..." She said as she rubbed her eyes before yawning again, "Give me ten minutes and I will be ready."

Holden quickly nodded, and he watched her as she walked back to the tent. He let out a sigh of relief, as Alison didn't ask any questions about last night. After a moment, he started to get ready for the day.

Throughout the day, Holden and Alison did fishing, hiking, and cooking the fish they caught at the creek. Even though Allison was having lots of fun, Holden was distracted with what happened last night and the animalistic sex with Christina. The images of shewolf bouncing on his cock, and her naked body. He couldn't get the images out of his mind

"You ok?" Alison asked as she took a bite of her fish,

Holden immediately snapped back to the present moment, "Huh? What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean, you haven't said much of anything today." She said before pointing at his fish. "You haven't even started on your fish. Are you feeling ok?"

"Yeah... " He replied while trying to smile, "just kinda stressed because of community college."

"Oh, you're afraid you're not going to make friends?" She teased.

"Kinda like that," he said before looking up at her, "I'm afraid what they are going to think when they find out that I got a clingy sister."

"They would think that you have the best sister ever!" She said before spitting her tongue at him. "Seriously, what's wrong?"

He just shrugged, "Just stressed, I always wanted to see what college is like." He said, "Now that college is almost here, I'm kinda scared."

She just patted on his back and smiled, "Don't worry, you are a great guy! You will definitely make friends." She said, "Besides, if you don't, you just need to wait one year and I will join you!"

He smiled back, "Thanks, Alison. Come on, let's finish up our food so we can go see some fireflies."

After they finished dinner it was already nighttime, so they made their way to a nearby grass field where hundreds of fireflies were flying around. They spent a moment taking in the amazing view, before racing off and spending the next hours catching the fireflies.

After around three hours, Alison was all spent with the trip. So they drove home. On the way back home, Holden looked up at the full moon again. While yes, there were so many questions that he wanted to ask Christina. However the images of Christina's naked body also started to slip into his thoughts, causing his cock slowly harden.

By the time Holden dropped Alison off at their home and arrived at Christina's house, it was around nine thirty already. Nevertheless, he still walked up the steps to her front door and knocked on it. He was expecting Christina's dad angrily answering the door, since it was so late. So it was a pleasant surprise for him as Christina was the one who answered the door. She was wearing a tank top with no bra and pajama pants.

"Hey.." They both said to each other before blushing at the fact that they spoke at the same time.

"I was beginning to think you weren't going to show. Please.. come on in," Christina said, "Don't worry, my parents are on a business trip, they won't be back for a while."

"Sorry, me and my sister were camping." Holden said before walking in and looking around. "Nice place."

"Thanks. Sorry for the mess, I haven't had a chance to clean up yet." Christina said before pointing at a box of half eaten pizza on a coffee table by the TV, "Pizza?"

"No, I just ate." Holden replied before sitting on the couch, "so... about last night?"

Christina took a deep breath before sitting on the couch as well, "As you know... yes I'm a werewolf. I didn't mean to attack you last night." She said while playing with her hair. "It's just... when the moon is at its fullest, I get ummm..."

Holden raised an eyebrow, "When you are aroused?" He asked.

Christina blushed and nodded, "I usually can control myself pretty well," she said, "but I go into heat at the full moon. I usually black out because of how intense it is. I would lock myself in the basement or be out in the woods where there usually aren't people out there."

"So it was just my luck I was at the wrong place at the wrong time?" He chuckled, "Well, I'm guessing I'm just lucky. Not many can say they have sex with a werewolf and survived."

She looked confused for a moment, "Wait... you aren't mad?"

"I mean... I kinda was, but I can't really blame you since you had no control." Holden smiled, "So.. umm am I affected in any way?"

"Ummm... honestly I hoping no," she said while shifting uncomfortably, "I was attacked on a hiking trip, that's how I was turned... and I never turned anyone. Did you notice anything different?"

The moment that Christina asked the question, Holden's cock hardened to its full length. The large bulge on his pants was big enough for Christina to see.

"Oh... ummm kinda..." Holden replied as he tried to adjust his cock.

Christina didn't answer, she was too distracted by Holden's bulge. Her pussy was slowly getting wet, her nipples were getting harder. She also started to breathe heavily, as the thoughts of tasting that monster cock slowly creeping into her mind.

Holden noticed Christina's silence and was about to explain his situation. When he looked up, he saw the lustful look on her face and the growing wet spot on her pants.

Unknown to both of them, Christina's love juice was releasing a pheromone into the air. Holden unknowingly took in a couple of breaths, as he looked back up to her face. Christina wasn't the most attractive girl he met, but at the moment she was the only girl he wanted.

"You... you ok?" Holden panted as he moved closer to her to give a hug, "You're kinda shaking."

"I... I just... need a hug" She panted as Holden wrapped his arms around her.

She took a big sniff of his chest, as Holden breathed in the smell of her hair. However it only fanned the flame that was growing between them, they needed more.

They both looked at each other with a lustful look for a moment, before starting passionately making out with each other like a long lost couple. They both desperately helped take each other's shirt off, while continuing kissing. Then Holden pushed Christina down onto the couch and desperately kissed and tasted her neck, her perky small breast, and eventually her whole body.

Slowly their make out session slowly turned more... primal, more animalistic. As Holden finished sucking on Christina's breasts, he urgently started to tear and rip her pajama pants and her panties off her before sucking on her wet pussy. As she was enjoying getting eaten out by Holden, her moaning turned into growling as she stroked and pinched her nipples.

When Holden stopped and looked up at his mate, his face was full of lust while dripping his lover's love juice. His eyes color wasn't the usual hazel color, but a bright yellow color.

The werewolf influence was slowly changing Holden's mind. The soft, timid guy was slowly turning into an alpha wolf. "Turn over...and open your legs" He growled as small hairs began to grow on his body.

Christina looked back at him with her own bright yellow eyes, before doing as she was commanded as her canine teeth began to lengthen and hairs began to sprout on her body as well. The commanding voice of an alpha male made her body tremble with pleasure. Her love juice dripped from her furry pussy, and the scent that was coming from her was intoxicating to Holden. He knew she wanted him... no... he knew she needed him. The female was in heat, and Holden was going to take her as his own.

Holden, whose mind was already a feral werewolf now, quickly took off his pants and underwear as a small tail began to grow above his butt. He slowly teased Christina's pussy with his growing cock, it sent waves of pleasures throughout her body as her tail began to grow. Suddenly he pushed in cock inside of her, the sudden penetration and the sudden feeling fullness made her climax almost immediately. He could feel her pussy twitching and clamping on his cock as he slowly thrust in her, it was the best sex he ever had.

Both of their bodies continued to grow and change as Holden continued to thrust into her. Holden's cock was slowly changing to a canine knot as it grew to twelve inches, and his balls were growing bigger and covered in fur. As he continued pounding Christina's pussy, her body continued to grow and changed. Her ears began to turn into wolf ears and her breasts were growing to D D cup as she twisted and massaged them. The shewolf could feel the changing cock in her, it was like her body could feel the pure werewolf knot and it was reacting to it by clenching on it.

Slowly both of their climax approached as both of their muzzles began to grow out of their face. Holden began to growl in Christina's ear, as his canine knot began to expand as he continued to thrust into her. When both of their muzzles finished growing, Holden's canine cock tensed up before spurting cum into Christina's pussy. Christina felt the hot cum rushed into her, sending her over the edge. Both werewolves howled into night, as they just experienced the biggest climax of their life before collapsing on each other as Holden's knot locked them with each other for the next hours.

Christina looked back at Holden, who was now a ten foot werewolf, while panting. 'He... he is mine... I can show him... the way of this life' she thought before shifting her hip to stimulate him again. Holden looked back at her with a lustful look, before growling... already ready for round two.