All Comments on 'The Unexpected Visitor'

by randombeauty

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another D cup + oversized dickey tale

Quit reading at that point

TalenhawkTalenhawkover 16 years ago
Good story

This was a pretty good story. I don't get the previous comment. D cups are very commont these days (especially with modern science) and the dick size was never specified. Nice posting. Just a little short for my normal tastes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
D cups fit women who are slightly overweight, yes.

That a shy submissive woman would set her husband up without his prior approval is a bit far fetched. But of course in this story he had been preparing her exactly for this. The real kicker is, her husband has gay tendencies and this is the only way he would feel comfortable with another man. Eating the guys cum from his wife is a way of sucking a man off without physical contact. Hopefully the wife will realize the husband is only using her and divorce him and find a man who really loves and cares for her.

dennyboy2dennyboy2over 16 years ago
A Winner

So there was a little exaggeration. All these stories include lots of exaggeration. Story turned me on. My wife will get juiced up just reading it too. My next will be eating that cream pie in her pussy after cumming- like you described. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story but why 36D-cup?

What is this preoccupation with D cup breasts, why can't they be C's or smaller like my B cup? I'm alomst starting to get a complex about it...great story though...keep up the great writing.

randombeautyrandombeautyover 16 years agoAuthor
36D's

Everyone,

I am the author of this piece and since a lot of you are commenting and wondering why I used the size 36D for my wife's breasts - it is because that is the actual size of them.

I am the husband in the story - I wrote it from my wife's perspective - and she loved it when she read it.

I appreciate the comments and look forward to hearing from more of you.

Have a great day,

RandomBeauty

p.s. I had to vote to submit this comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good story

I noticed that the 2 anonymous comments from the ones who scored this story low, obviously didn't bother to read the story. Oversized dickey? The size was never specified, words like big and huge were used, but like with women such as my wife, anything above 6" is big to her, my own size she calls huge,and I'm not my definition of huge, what's the difference anyway? Gay tendencies? the husband ate the guys cum out of her? No stupid, all the "guy" got was a blow job, the husband ate his own cum out of his wife. Even after 10 years of marriage, and 20+ years of sex is still something I cannot do, the idea is completely unappealing to me. But to each his or her own. Writer don't let the naysayers get to you, they automatically assume if the woman in the story has large breasts, or a man in the story has a large penis, it must be fake or un-realistic. My wife has double D's, she has a lover currently with 9+ inches, even though it's true,if I wrote a story about it, it would most certainly result in people calling me a liar, lol. Keep up the good work

droogedroogeover 16 years ago
Maybe I missed something...

A good erotic story, well written and sensual. I congratulate you and your wife for having such an obviously open and loving relationship. As for D cups well by wife is a 38DDD and they are all natural. I certainly wouldn't call her overweight, voluptuous yes as her waist and hips are relative to her bust. But for they commentator who was worried about her b cups I can tell you that I bet they are as beautiful and firm and sexy as any other certainly not worth getting a complex over.

Now I was wondering where the cream pie came into the story. I thought that wifey had taken him in her mouth and after swallowing his cum, he left as quietly as he arrived. In fact I wondered when he got paid!

Anyway thank you and your misses for a most enjoyable tale and thanks for sharing your adventure with us.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGalmost 14 years ago
great story

my favorite fantasy, well told!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sexy jenny

I really luv ur story i wish i was u, havin to cocks at one time it sounds very excitin. I have a nice well shaped body wit a 34c cup n a nice ass also. Every mrn at 4am my hussy wakes me up by lickin my pussy or suckin my nipples if possible he lick my asshole also dont get me wrong he has a nice 8inch cocok which i suck on for hrs n he cum in my mout i luv tastin his cum n i luv suckin his cock i cannot do witout suckin his cock, he fuck me real hard n get me screamin ooooww baby fuck me fuck me he get more turn on n suck on my nipples n fuck me more hard i luv hard fuckin i ejoy it more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous