The Unforgettable Road Trip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can do this myself." Veronica snaps.

"I said get in." Penny says in a tone Veronica had never heard before. There is still no anger in her voice, frightening Veronica more than if she was just being yelled at. The teen swallows nervously and steps into the stall shower, Penny stepping in behind her and closing the shower door. The two women stare each other up and down, taking in every detail of the other's body. Veronica can't help but notice that her mother's nipples are hard. The teen crosses her arms over her chest in an attempt to cover up her breasts. Penny reaches out and guides her daughter's arms back to her side. You can cut this tension with a damn knife. Veronica thinks.

"Look Mom... I'm sorry..." Veronica starts but is again cut off by her mother.

"Sorry for what?" Penny asks, taking a step forward.

Veronica takes a small step back and feel herself pressed into a corner, the cold tile wall of the shower against her rear. "For having sex with Pat... my brother."

"Are you really sorry for that?" Penny asks, nodding down at her daughter's cum covered inner thighs. "Because it looks to me like someone had a good time. You didn't seem to be filled with regret when Pat was cumming inside you." Veronica swallows hard and says nothing in response. "When did this all start?" Penny asks, placing her arms on the wall next to Veronica's head.

"Just the other day."

"By the waterfall?" Penny asks.

"How did you..."

Penny smiles, "Your father and I wondered what was taking so long. Do you think it was just coincidence that I happened to come around the corner just after you and Pat finished?" She leans forward and their faces are only a few inches apart.

"I didn't think about it really." Veronica admits.

"And how long have you two been at it today?" Penny asks, looking into her daughter's eyes.

"Just after you and dad left." Veronica answers softly. "What are you going to do to us?"

"I'm not sure yet." Penny answers.

"Why aren't you yelling? I thought you and dad would be so angry when you caught us. But you don't seem angry. This is something... different"

Penny nods, "That's because I'm not angry at either you or your brother." She slowly leans closer to her daughter and their faces are almost touching. Veronica can feel her heart beating heavily against her ribs, as if trying to escape her body. Her mother's eyes close and their lips connect. The soft feeling of another woman's lips on her own is enough to turn the teen on.

Veronica's eyes widen as her mother pulls away. "What was that?" She asks quietly.

"Seeing you and your brother made me so horny. I know I shouldn't feel that way at all but watching you two in the woods, I couldn't help but play with myself. I haven't cum that hard in... too long. And seeing you stand up off of him with his cum still inside you... that really turned me on."

"So... you're into watching Pat and I."

Penny strokes her daughter's head, brushing some hair off of her face lovingly. "I'm into more than just watching it." She says, placing her other hand on her daughter's bare hip. Veronica exhales through her nose and looks into her mother's eyes. Here was the woman who gave birth to her, raised her and now wanted to have sex with her. Penny's other hand slides down to Veronica's other hip.

"Mom... are you saying you want to have sex with my brother and I?" Veronica nervously asks, already knowing the answer.

Penny smiles at Veronica and pulls the teen towards her. Their bodies touch and Veronica looks into her mother's eyes. Even in the taboo situation and after a long day of sex, Veronica can feel herself growing horny once again. Their bodies press against one another and Veronica places her hands on her mother's naked body. A shudder goes through the teen's body and Veronica smiles at her daughter. "Something wrong?"

Veronica shakes her head, "No. This just feels... good." She says, pausing for a second to choose her words carefully.

Penny doesn't reply to her daughter. Instead she leans in for a kiss. Their lips touch and this time Veronica kisses her mother back. Their hands feel the other's body, with Penny's hands creeping down and resting on her daughter's soft ass and Veronica holding onto her mother's bare hips. A moment later, the two part and Veronica looks into her mother's eyes breathlessly. "This is really making me horny." She admits to her mom.

Penny smiles, running a hand down her daughter's bare stomach and cupping her drooling pussy. Veronica inhales sharply at the touch, feeling both aroused and sore. "Let's turn the shower on. I don't want anyone to hear us." Penny says, reaching for the water and turning it on, letting it fall on their naked bodies. They step out of the stream of warm water and passionately kiss once again. Veronica lets her mother feel her body, enjoying the sensation. They part a second later. "Let's get cleaned up. We can continue this tomorrow." Penny says, loosely clasping her daughter's waist.

"Why?" Veronica asks, wanting to keep going.

Penny smiles, "Because tomorrow, you and I are going to take a mother-daughter hike and talk about today. Now get cleaned up and try not to be so sexy doing it." A small smile forms on her lips during the last part of that statement.

23- Veronica at Night

The rest of the day passed in a blur, not giving Veronica and Pat any time to talk about what happened. The four ate dinner as a family and sat around a campfire, mostly in silence and making small talk. No one mentions the incident earlier in the day, and Veronica and Penny make no mention of their encounter in the shower. The entire time, Veronica is thinking about it. "We can continue this tomorrow". What did she mean by that? Veronica wonders, thinking back on her mother's words. For some reason, they made her both nervous and horny.

At last, their parents go to bed, finally giving Pat and Veronica some time to talk, with Penny saying, "Don't do anything we wouldn't approve of." She then closes the door to the camper, leaving Pat and Veronica staring at the glowing embers of the fire.

Pat picks up a stick from the ground and pokes at the embers, watching as the end of the branch catches fire, before he tosses the rest of it in and watches it burn. Finally, he asks, "So what happened between you and mom?"

Veronica sighs, thinking about what to tell her brother. "She and I talked about what happened. I told her about today and yesterday. She must have been too surprised to be angry or anything like that, she didn't yell or anything. Then I got showered." I'll keep the other stuff she said to myself for now. Veronica thinks.

"She watched you get showered? I heard the water come on but no one came out."

In the darkness Veronica blushes. "Yes, she watched me before she got showered herself." Wanting to change the subject, she quickly adds, "What about you and dad? You were both silent when I came out of the bathroom."

Pat leans back in his chair, "He didn't really say anything to me. He just said he was surprised at the whole situation. I think he was kind of turned on by it actually."

"Really?" Veronica asks, surprised.

"Yeah. When he came into the bathroom he got an erection. I could see it in his pants."

"From seeing me." Veronica adds, a million thoughts going through her head, all of them more taboo than the previous. Dad and mom both were into seeing Pat and I. Does that mean their okay with it? Mom wanted to spend some alone time with her tomorrow... Veronica can feel herself get turned on once again.

"It could be that." Pat agrees, but Veronica does not hear him, as she is lost in her thoughts. "Ver?"

Veronica looks up, shaken out of her own head after hearing her name. "I'm sorry what did you say?"

"They never condemned what we were doing. Mom and dad didn't say we couldn't do it again."

"You're right. I had fun today but I think we should give it some time. Just to see how this plays out."

Pat sighs, "I guess we should." He says, sounding slightly disappointed. Veronica just stares into the coals, thinking more and more about the coming day. "We can continue this tomorrow" runs through her head over and over again. Coupled with the image of her naked mother standing before her, arms on either side of her head. Then the image shifts in Veronica's mind to the feeling of her naked body pressed against her mother's. She sighs with happiness. "You keep drifting off like that. Is something bothering you?" Pat asks, leaning forward to look at her.

"No, I'm just thinking about everything that's happened today." Veronica lies. I'm a terrible liar, I hope he doesn't catch on. I don't need him finding out what mom and I really talked about... or admit how into her I am. She thinks, shifting her gave up to her brother's face. Pat is watching her expression but catches his sister's gaze and looks away. The two go back to sitting in an uneasy silence, it is fairly obvious that neither is being completely truthful. Veronica stands and sighs, "I think I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow." She says, before walking to the door of the camper.

"See you." Pat replies. Veronica can feel his eyes on the back of her body, taking in one last glimpse at her rear before the night ends. He was really fun. Think about how many times he made you cum. She admits to herself. Then think about how being caught by your parents felt. Another part of her brain replies. Veronica sighs and crawls into bed, wondering what will happen tomorrow. "We can continue this tomorrow." and "I'm into more than just watching it" replay over and over in her mind. Even with this, she soon falls asleep, wondering what the next day will hold.

24- The Girls Trip

"Come on, wake up." Her mother's voice says from above Veronica. "Today you and I are going to go on a girls trip."

Veronica rolls onto her back and groans. "What time is it?" She blinks the sleep from her eyes and notices some light coming through the windows of the camper, partially illuminating the room.

"Time for you to get up." Her mother replies, tugging on the teens shoulder.

Veronica groans, but gets out of the bed, stretching. "Where are we going?"

Penny smiles, "A little place I know. Just a spa day for you and me. I booked it last night after our... encounter." She says quietly, as to not wake Pat.

"One minute." Veronica replies, suddenly more motivated to get out of bed and get ready for the day. She quickly dresses in a tee shirt and shorts that barely cover her rear. She and her mother make their way out of the camper and start walking in the morning sun. Penny leads the way, and they walk past a strange building. "Swingers Paradise?" Veronica asks, reading the sign out loud.

"That's not where we're going." Penny replies, a smile on her lips.

"What's that smile for?" Veronica asks. "Is that where you and dad..." She trails off, seeing the expression on her mother's face. "So where are we going then?" The teen asks, wanting to change the subject.

"Right here." Penny nods, pointing with her chin at a slightly smaller building off to the side. She makes her way into it, with Veronica following. "Just follow my lead." Penny says, opening the door and holding it for her daughter. She steps inside and Veronica follows, wondering what she meant by that.

Inside is softly lit, water bubbling over some decorative rocks in a fountain, breathing a calming effect in the lobby. A receptionist sitting behind a low counter looks up. "Hello ladies! Welcome to our spa. Can I have your name?"

"Penny."

She types a few keys on her computer and looks back up. "Yes, right here the sensual package two. For you and your..."

"Friend." Penny finishes.

"Alright. Please follow me to your room." She stands and leads the two women down a hall into a room. There are two massage tables, a couple of hangers for clothes and two white robes laid out on the tables, ready to be put on. "Please get ready and our services will begin shortly." She leaves Veronica and her mother alone in the room.

"Friend? Sensual package?" Veronica asks her mother, starting to undress, something she is significantly less embarrassed to do now.

Penny nods, "Just enjoy the massage then you'll get to see the rest." She hangs up her purse and then joins her daughter in undressing. "We can continue this tomorrow" creeps back into Veronica's head as she thinks over her mother's words and watches her undress. The two women are soon completely naked and put on their soft white robes, tying the fronts up. They take their places on the massage tables and Veronica wonders what happens next. Her silent question is answered a moment later when there is a knock on the door. "Come in!" Penny calls. In step two more women, these dressed all in white, with short sleeved shirts and shorts.

They both hold a bottle of oil and a towel. "Please take your places." The one of the left says plainly, motioning to the two massage tables. Veronica looks over at her mother and sees her untying the front of her robe and dropping it onto the floor. She lies face down on her bed and the masseuse covers her rear with the towel and gets to work on Penny's back, gently kneading the oil into her skin. That actually looks fun. Veronica thinks, taking her robe off and lying face down on the table. She can feel the masseuse's oily hands on her back, working deep into her muscles. Veronica sighs to herself, enjoying the feeling.

I wonder what Pat and dad are up to. She thinks, wondering if things back at the camper are weird. The masseuse works her way down Veronica's body, ending with her feet. "Please turn over now." She asks, stepping back for a moment. Veronica rolls onto her stomach and sees her mother lying on her back, naked as the masseuse works her way down her body once again. "Would you like a towel to cover up miss?" Veronica's masseuse asks.

"No thank you." Veronica hears herself answer, still glancing over at her mother. Did mom just... smile? She thinks to herself, wondering if she imagined a faint smile appear on her lips. Once again, Veronica enjoys the feeling of the massage. A period of time later, both masseuses pull away from their customers. The one that spoke upon entering the room says, "Please put on your robes and follow me to our sauna." Veronica and Penny tie them up and follow the woman. She leads them down a series of corridors and past several closed doors. Finally stopping at one of them. "Please leave your robes in the first room. You booked an fifteen minutes in the sauna, which will start after you turn it on. After your time is up it will turn off. This room will have showers for you to clean off in after and your belongings will be brought from the lockers and we will take back the robes. Any questions?"

"No." Answer the mother and daughter.

"Enjoy." She says, motioning for them to go inside. Veronica and Penny do so, and the door closes behind them. Veronica and Penny are in a small room, with a stall shower on one side. It consists of smooth rocks on the walls and the floor with a rain showerhead mounted in the ceiling. The rest of the room is wood, with another door on the far side. Veronica and her mother exchange a look.

"So... do we just undress again?" Veronica asks.

Penny nods, "Unless you're uncomfortable."

Veronica just starts untying the front of her robe. A quick glance at her mother's face reveals a smile on her lips. Veronica's heart starts to beat nervously in her chest. She has to be planning something. Veronica removes her robe and places it on the bench in the middle of the room as her mother does the same. Penny then leads the way into the sauna, her hips swaying side to side as she walks. Veronica follows cautiously, but some excitement is in the deep part of her brain. She closes the door behind her. Penny has already taken a seat in the sauna, touching the controls. She turns it on and Veronica sits next to her on the seat. The heat kicks on instantly and Veronica feels herself start to sweat. "Doesn't that feel good?" Penny asks.

"It does." Veronica answers, letting her arms fall to her sides. The bench is small and clearly meant for couples to sit next to each other, not a mother and her daughter. Veronica does not complain, actually enjoying some of the contact. Penny places her hand on her daughter's thigh and Veronica's heart beats harder. Veronica looks at the side of her mother's face, "I think I know where this is going." She says.

"And where's that?" Penny replies, turning to face Veronica.

"You want to have sex with me." Veronica answers quietly.

Penny swallows and leans closer, "How does that make you feel?" Veronica is silent in thought for a moment. "Have you ever been with a woman?"

"Yes." The teen admits.

"I would like it if you told me that when you're ready. But in the meantime, how do you feel about this?" Penny's hand starts to slowly slide up her daughter's thigh.

Veronica thinks for a second, ignoring the taboo of the situation and focusing on how she really feels. "I like it." She finally answers.

Penny's smile grows, "Good." She replies, leaning towards Veronica. Veronica closes her eyes and leans in to kiss her mother back. Their lips touch and the teen finds herself quickly becoming aroused, but does not want to take her hands off of her mother's large breasts. They part and Veronica gasps as Penny starts to gently rub the teen's clit. Veronica cup's Penny's breasts, gently squeezing them. "I want you to suck on them." Penny whispers.

Veronica lowers her mouth to her mother's breasts, pausing only to gasp as Penny slips two fingers into her daughter's slick pussy. Penny starts to slowly finger her daughter while Veronica sucks on one of her mother's nipples. Penny picks up her pace, pumping her fingers in and out of Veronica much faster. The teen's body responds, and Veronica's juices begin flowing. Veronica pulls away from Penny's breast and moans with pleasure.

"Lean back and let mommy take care of you." Penny whispers to her daughter, placing her hand on Veronica's breasts. Veronica does as she is told, leaning back the best she can on the small bench. Penny buries her face in between Veronica's thighs, spreading her pussy lips with her fingers. Penny licks her daughter's vagina once, tasting her sweet nectar.

"Oh fuck..." Veronica sighs as her mother laps at her clit and pumps her fingers in and out. Veronica leans back, and closes her eyes, enjoying the sensation. I can't believe I'm doing this! She thinks over and over again, but this only turns her on more. Veronica looks down and sees her mother's face buried in her crotch, pleasuring her. "Fuck... you're going to make me cum!" Veronica squeals. Penny pulls away from Veronica's pussy, keeping her fingers inside.

"Do you really want to cum?" She asks, slowly sinking her fingers back into her daughter's drooling cunt.

"Yes mom! Please... I'm so horny!" Veronica begs.

Penny smiles, using her other hand to toy with her daughter's clit. "How badly do you want to cum?" She slowly rubs Veronica's nub, sending a shudder through the teen's body.

"Mom please..." Veronica begs. Penny once again lowers her lips to her daughter's entrance. She slips a third finger into Veronica and her tongue quickly finds her clit. Penny starts slowly but quickly picks up speed, her fingers sinking into her daughter's hole over and over again. Veronica's body trembles and her breathing grows heavier as Penny works her to an orgasm. At the last second, Penny pulls her lips from Veronica's body, watching her daughter start to cum over her fingers.

"Oh fuck!" Veronica cries out, several streams of her hot juices shoot out of her vagina and over Penny's shocked face and body. Veronica groans each time one does and bucks her hips against Penny's fingers. As Veronica's orgasm begins to subside, Penny slips her fingers out of her. Veronica opens her eyes and sees her mother soaking wet, some of her juices dripping down her chest. "Sorry mom... I guess I should have warned you." She says, a small smile on her lips.