The Unforgettable Road Trip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,156 Followers

Pat thinks for a second, but Penny can see a smile forming on his lips. "The same thing we're about to..." He whispers back, his hand resting on Penny's thigh, just the thin material of her leggings separating her soft skin from his hand. The two lean towards each other again, their lips touching. This kiss is more passionate and Penny jumps slightly when she feels her son's hand starting to slide up her thigh to her hip.

"Sorry..." Pat mumbles, pulling away from her.

Penny chuckles, "I just forgot how bold young men were. You can keep going, don't worry..." She is cut off as the two exchange another passionate kiss. She can feel his hand sliding over her hip, up her side and coming to rest on the side of her breast. This is really happening! Penny thinks. The two part and Pat slides his hand over her breast, softly holding it. Penny places her own hand on her son's crotch, feeling his hard cock. "I can see why Veronica enjoys this..." She says with a smile.

Pat blushes for a moment but quickly recovers. He quickly looks around then his hands grasp the bottom of Penny's shirt. He slowly slides it up her body, exposing her stomach, then her sports bra. Penny grabs it and tosses it over her head and onto the ground next to them. The two kiss again and Pat slips his hands under his mother's bra, pulling it up over her body and exposing her large breasts.

Pat looks down at them and extends his hand nervously. Penny smiles and strokes his cock through his shorts. She shudders as his hand makes contact with her chest. His fingers run over her nipple and Penny sighs with pleasure. Her son squeezes her breasts while Penny slips her hand under her son's shorts.

"Are we really going to do this?" Pat asks, his one hand sliding down his mother's bare stomach.

"It really feels like someone wants to..." She says, slipping her hand under Pat's underwear and finding his cock with her fingertips.

Pat hesitates, almost ashamed of his answer. "I do." He finally says.

Penny smiles, "Then fuck me." She says, getting on her knees and tugging down her leggings and panties to her knees. She then gets down on all fours and looks back at her son, reaching under her and rubbing her clit. Pat pauses for a moment, hesitating. Please get here... I need this! Penny thinks, waiting impatiently for her son.

Pat kneels behind his mother and drops his own shorts and places one hand on the curve of her ass. Penny shudders with anticipation. His hand slowly slides down to the back of her thigh then over to her waiting entrance. She moans softly as Pat sinks a finger into her slit. "Mom... you're really turned on."

Penny smiles, "Why don't you feel how turned on I am with something else?" Pat positions himself behind Penny, his cock aimed at her waiting slit. She resists the urge to slide back onto his cock. She can feel him rubbing the head of his cock over her slit. She sighs with pleasure as finally the head of his cock slips past her lips into her body. Pat thrusts forward, sinking his cock as deep into his mother as he can. Penny squeals with pleasure as her son's cock fills the vagina that he came out of.

Her son's strong hands grip her hips as he slides his cock out of her, keeping just the head in. Another powerful thrust sinks his cock to the hilt in his mother. Penny cries out with pleasure, enjoying the feeling of a young man playing with her body. "Oh fuck... just like that!" She squeals, happy that no one is around to listen. This only encourages Pat, who works harder than before, thrusting his cock into his mother's slit over and over again. Each impact of his pelvis against her rear causes it to jiggle. Her breasts heave with every thrust of the young man into Penny's body.

"Like that pussy?" Penny asks, turning back to look at her son.

"Fuck... it's so wet!" Pat groans in reply, sinking his cock deep into her. Penny closes her eyes and rubs her swollen clit, enjoying the sensation of her son's cock from behind. This is so wrong... She thinks, knowing deep down that she should not be doing this. But this only turns Penny on more. But think about how horny this is making you... She thinks at the same time, groaning as Pat slaps her shapely ass.

"Oh god..." She gasps breathlessly as Pat increases his speed. I forgot how energetic young men were! Penny thinks, feeling herself being worked to orgasm. Her fingers and crotch are slick with her juices, and each thrust of her son's cock only adds to the mess. "Keep going... you're going to make... your mom cum!" Penny gasps between Pat's thrusts. This encourages her son, who keeps up the work, thrusting into her over and over again, working her pussy with his cock. Penny can feel herself reaching an orgasm, the taboo of the situation a powerful turn on for her.

"Oh fuck..." She groans, feeling herself start to cum. Her whole body trembles and she leans against the ground for support. Her legs wobble as Pat slows his thrusts and lets his mother enjoy herself. Her creamy pussy spasms around his cock, coating it with her cum and juices. Penny can feel herself starting to come down from her orgasm. She slips away from her son, leaving his hard cock dripping with her cum and juices. She motions for him to stand and kneels in front of him.

"Do you want to cum for me?" She asks, placing her hands on his hips. Pat nods. "Good, it's your turn to cum." Looking up into her son's eyes, Penny takes the head of his cock into her mouth and starts sucking on the head. She rolls her tongue all over his head, making sure to clean off her cum from it. She works her way down, her lips tasting her sweet juices off his hard pole. She strokes the base of his cock while she does so, stimulating him. She reaches between her legs and slips two fingers into her dripping cunt, moaning into her son's hard cock.

Pat shudders, "Fuck mom... I'm so close..." He groans. I want him to cum so we can go back... I want to see how Henry and Ver did! She thinks, stroking the bottom part of his cock while she sucks on the rest. Pat places his hand on her breast and squeezes softly at first, but as he cums, his grip tightens. He groans loudly and Penny can feel his cock twitch in her mouth. Multiple strands of his cum shoot into the back of her mouth.

As Pat's cock stops shooting ropes of cum, Penny pulls away from him. She tilts her head back and swallows the hot load in her mouth in one big gulp. She looks back at Pat and smiles. "What?" He asks, his semi-erect cock still gripped in Penny's hand.

I hope the other two had as much fun... otherwise I might have to bring Pat back out here for another round. Penny thinks, standing up. "Oh nothing... I'm just wondering if your father and sister had as much fun as we did."

Pat bends down and hands his mother her bundle of clothes. "Why don't we go find out."

Penny smiles, "And if they did, then it's time for the surprise."

29- Reconvening

Veronica steps out of the shower, Henry just behind her. While they were cleaning themselves off, he got an erection again. Veronica had to resist touching it, feeling herself grow horny at the prospect of more sex. She had asked her father over and over about this 'surprise' but had not learned anything new about it. "Should I even bother getting dressed?" She asks, crossing her arms across her chest.

Henry looks at her through the glass of the shower door. "I don't think so." He replies.

Veronica watches him finish showering and start to towel off. "Any idea when they'll be back?"

Henry sighs, "I can't say that I have one."

She steps close to him, pressing her body against his and feeling his semi-erect cock through the towel. "Any idea what we can do while we wait?"

"There's no satisfying you is there?" Henry asks, rolling his eyes.

Veronica shrugs, "Well you and mom have both told me to express myself sexually and here we are. Now you both have to deal with the consequences of that."

"And we created a monster." Henry chuckles, hanging his towel back up on the rack to dry.

"Not a monster... maybe think of it more as unleashing a sexually independent woman." Veronica says, stepping back and sitting on the bathroom counter.

"You're insatiable." Henry says, walking over to her, his cock swinging side to side.

"There's one way." Veronica whispers, looking into her father's eyes. She reaches down and strokes his hard cock several times. She can feel his strong hands on her thighs, slowly sliding their way back up her body. Veronica tightens her grip, firmly grasping Henry's rod. She closes her eyes as the pair lean towards each other. As their lips touch, Veronica can feel his hands on her waist, slowly sliding in and down, towards her soaking wet sex.

Closer... closer... The teen thinks, hoping she can seduce him and have another round of sex while they have the camper to themselves. Their tongues begin to feel the inside of the other's mouth.

Suddenly, Henry pulls away from her. Before she can ask why, Veronica hears the door of the camper swing open and the sounds of two individuals step in. Fuck... so close! She thinks, slightly annoyed that her mother and brother chose this moment to come back. "Henry? Ver?" She hears her mother's voice call.

Veronica just sighs softly. Henry smiles at her and replies, "Don't worry... we'll find time for this soon. I'll make it up to you." His hand cups her breasts when he says this and gives them another squeeze. "But for now I think we should go see them. And we'll find out what the surprise is."

"Alright daddy. But I'm going to hold you to that promise."

Henry smiles, leaning in to kiss her forehead. "I wouldn't want it any other way." He grabs Veronica's hand and helps her off the counter. "Let's not keep them waiting." Veronica hops off and nods in agreement, watching her father's eyes take in the sight of her bouncing breasts.

Her heart beats in her chest as Henry leads the way into the hall. Immediately, she can see Penny and Pat waiting for them by the entrance to the camper. Her mother and brother both turn to look at Veronica and her father. What are they thinking about? Veronica asks herself. She looks into their eyes as she and her father get close. Her mother is hard to read, but Veronica thinks she can see a small smile on her lips. Pat on the other hand looks more shocked than anything else. I guess he didn't think you would be interested in sleeping with you dad. Veronica thinks.

Penny is the first one to speak, "Looks like we all had a good time. Some of us had so much fun we didn't have time to put clothes back on."

Veronica giggles at this, "You planned this whole thing!"

Penny smiles, "Are you complaining?"

"So you... and dad?" Pat asks, looking between Veronica and Henry. Is he annoyed? He clearly slept with Mom that hypocrite! Veronica thinks.

"Yes. During our scavenger hunt Ver and I got a bit... distracted." Henry says, pausing to choose the right word. "So we came back here to have some privacy."

"Speaking of that..." Penny starts looking around. "So you all know about the prize. Well, it's time we find out who the winner is!" Henry goes over to the counter and hands Penny his phone and she opens the pictures, comparing them to her own. Veronica crosses her arms over her chest, covering her bare breasts up. She can feel Pat's eyes taking in her body, looking her over. "Looks like we won!" Penny says, looking up at Pat.

"So what happens now?" He asks, walking back towards their parents. Veronica follows him, still wondering if he is annoyed with her.

Penny smiles, "So the prize is in the bedroom. Follow me everyone!" She walks down the short hall into the bedroom and turns around, looking at her children and husband. "So... I hope you saved some energy Pat..."

"What? Why?" He asks, looking confused.

"Because you and I are going first and they have to watch." She says, motioning to Henry and Penny. "And that's going to be especially hard because they're already naked." She reaches out and grabs Pat's arm, leading him to the bed. She lies down on it, with Pat on top of her. Veronica can see his cock grow hard in his shorts. Pat places his hands on his mother's waist and Veronica can't help but feel a pang of jealousy. I know he's my brother and I can't feel this way but... She thinks, trailing off in her own mind as she feels her father guiding her over to the bed for a closer look. I wonder if that's how Pat felt knowing Dad and I... She pushes the thought out of her head, watching her brother and mother passionately kiss.

They feel each other's bodies, Pat squeezing Penny's breasts and Penny stroking his length through his shorts. Veronica gets up on the bed, sitting by one of the pillows. She goes to lean back against the headboard, but finds a body in her way. She looks back and sees her father, leaning back against it behind her, his legs on the outside of her own. She watches Penny and Pat undress each other, slowly removing their own and the other's clothes, until they are just in their underwear. She can feel her father's hard cock pressed against her back. He's really enjoying this! She thinks, watching as Pat reaches up to Penny's bra and tugs it off. Immediately, his mouth closes around one of her nipples.

He starts sucking on it and Penny sighs with pleasure. Penny gets off the bed and drops her panties, standing naked before her entire family. Pat tugs off his boxers, clearly ready for sex, but Penny just looks at Veronica and Henry. "Henry, I want you to toy with Ver. But no sex, hands only. That's your punishment for losing the scavenger hunt." Veronica sighs as her father cups her breasts, softly kneading them between his hands.

Her mother gets back up on the bed and gently pushes Pat onto his back. She straddles his face and holds his cock up vertically. She takes the tip in her mouth as Pat raises his lips to his mother's slit. Veronica tries not to moan as her father's fingers find her clit and slowly circle it, sending waves of pleasure through her body. Veronica looks down as his thumb circles her swollen nub. She can feel her juices flowing and has to resist the urge to slip her fingers inside herself. She looks back up at the live sex show. Her mother is taking most of her son's cock into her mouth. Penny moans into it, a clear sign of her pleasure.

Fuck... this is so hot! Veronica thinks, wanting to pick herself up and sink down onto the hard cock pressing against her back. Veronica closes her eyes and imagines impaling herself on her father's cock, his member sinking deep into her tight, wet pussy.

As if reading her mind, Penny pulls herself away from her son's cock, her spit covering his length. Facing Veronica and Henry, she straddles Pat's crotch, his hard cock aimed at her slit. Veronica and Penny make eye contact as she lowers herself, Pat's cock sinking deep inside her pussy. She moans with pleasure from the sensation and Veronica feels another pang of jealousy. I just want to get laid... She thinks. And being teased like this is not helping either! She closes her eyes and rests her head against her father's chest, his one hand softly kneading her breasts and his other hand rubbing her clit before running up and down the length of her slit, teasing her.

Her mother's moans stop and Veronica opens her eyes to see why. Penny is on her hands and knees between Veronica's thighs as Pat positions himself behind Penny, ready to sink his cock into her body. Penny places her hand on Veronica's thigh and lowers her mouth to the teen's slit.

30- Family Bonding

Holy shit! Veronica thinks, moaning with pleasure as her mother's lips touch her sensitive slit. She can feel her mother's tongue slipping past her lips, tasting the teen's juicy sex. Veronica presses her head back against her father's body and closes her eyes. His hands grope her breasts, her mother's tongue tastes her pussy and the sound of skin slapping against skin comes from behind Penny as Pat thrusts into her from behind. Veronica moans louder the more her body is toyed with.

"Please fuck me..." She gasps, hoping someone hears.

"Mmmm... you want someone to fuck you?" Penny asks, pulling her mouth away from Veronica's slit and starting to finger her.

"Please... I'm so horny..." Veronica moans, opening her eyes to look at her mother.

Penny sighs as Pat sinks deep inside her. "Go ahead." Penny says finally.

Instantly, Veronica gets on her hands and knees, face to face with her mother. She glances over her shoulder and sees Henry getting on his knees behind her, stroking his cock. He aims it at her slit and Veronica turns back to face her mother. The teen moans as she feels the head of her father's cock sink past her lips and into her pussy. His hands grip her hips and he starts to slide in and out of Veronica.

"Oh fuck..." She squeaks, as Henry sinks all the way inside her, his cock filling her pussy completely. He keeps his cock inside her for a moment. Veronica moves herself forward and back, fucking herself with his cock. She moans softly as her juices coat the cock inside her.

"You like that?"Penny asks, placing her hand on Veronica's cheek.

"Mmmhhhmmm." Veronica groans in response Henry sliding his cock almost completely out of her before sinking deep into her again.

"You like taking your daddy's cock?" Penny asks, stroking her daughter's face.

"Yes... fuck... it feels so good..." Veronica gasps in between thrusts. Her mother's hand slides down to her chin. To her surprise, Penny starts pulling her head forward. Veronica closes her eyes just as their lips touch. She feels her father pick up speed. He's probably more turned on by this than I am... She thinks, reaching under her with one hand to rub her clit.

Mother and daughter part and Veronica opens her eyes, feeling like she is about to cum. "I'm so close..." She whimpers. This only encourages Henry more and he picks up speed. Veronica can feel his cock hardening, probably ready to shoot a load deep inside her pussy.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." She groans with each thrust. Veronica closes her eyes and feels the impact with every thrust. She can hear her mother moan loudly, but a second later, her own orgasm pushes this out of her head. She lets go and feels a powerful sensation. She cries out, feeling several streams of her cum leave her body, probably soaking into the mattress below. She can feel her legs trembling and she can feel a hot gooey liquid in her vagina. That's cum. She thinks opening her eyes and looking at the dark area on the blanket below her.

She feels her father's cock pull out of her and she looks down at the mess below her. A glance back up reveals that her parents and brother are all looking at her. "Sorry..." She starts to say, blushing.

Before she can finish, her mother cuts her off, "Get over here... we're both a bit messy right now." Veronica looks down and sees some white cum starting to drool out of her mother's well fucked pussy. The teen smiles and straddles her mother's face, feeling some of the hot load inside her start to drool out. She can feel her mother quickly lap it up, her tongue probing Veronica's slit, looking for more.

The teen leans forward, lowering her face towards her mother's crotch. The sweet, musky smell of her vagina fills Veronica's nostrils. You've done this before... only without the cum. She tells herself. Her lips touch her mother's soaking wet mound and Veronica inexpertly laps at the slit. The sweet taste of Penny's juices mix with the salty cum filling her. The teen resists the urge to moan as her mother's tongue swirls around inside her, cleaning her out. Veronica slips two fingers inside her mother, scooping Pat's cum with her fingers and sucking it off of them.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,156 Followers