The Unforgettable Road Trip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny just laughs, "I think it's sexy! Besides, I think it's time you and I got even." With that, Penny leans back and Veronica stands up, her knees wobbling slightly from her powerful orgasm. Veronica lies on top of her mother and the two kiss, while Veronica's hands explore her mother's body. Veronica's hand brushes over Penny's mound, feeling her wetness with a brush of her fingers. She's soaking wet already! She must be loving this! Veronica thinks.

Veronica circles her nub and Penny sighs with pleasure when the two of them part. "Why don't you get down there?" She asks.

Veronica kisses Penny on the lips one last time and then kisses her way down her body, stopping just above her slit. She kneels between her mother's damp thighs, taking in her sweet, musky scent. Veronica lowers her lips to her mother's entrance and like her slit from bottom to top, tasting her sweet juices. Penny sighs once again. Veronica settles into a rhythm, licking her mother's slit and letting her face get covered in her juices, and then pulling away to finger her.

Suddenly, the steam shuts off as the sauna finishes. Veronica pulls away from her mother's crotch and looks her in the eyes. "So what now?" She asks, placing her hands on Penny's bare hips.

"Follow me." Penny says, grabbing Veronica's hand and leading the way out of the sauna. The pair make their way into the next room, where their clothes are neatly folded and placed on the bench. Penny leads them past it into the shower. "We can still have a bit of fun here. Maybe you can make me cum." She leans against the back wall of the shower and Veronica kneels and lowers her lips to Penny's mound once again, the teen's tongue pushing past her folds.

Within a moment, Penny is moaning softly, "Fuck baby... you like being down there like that?" She asks, placing her hands on the back of Veronica's head. Veronica keeps up the work, feeling her mother's juices flowing over her lips and onto her face. She finds herself not caring anymore, just lost in the heat of passion. Veronica pulls away and plays with Penny's slit, sinking two fingers deep into her.

Penny closes her eyes and enjoys the moment. Below her, Veronica smiles to herself, hoping they can spend more time alone together soon.

25- Penny and Henry

Penny leaves the bathroom and sees Veronica and Pat outside by the fire once again. I wonder if they are going to have any fun tonight... She thinks, closing the door behind her and making her way into the bedroom. Henry is sprawled out on the bed in just his underwear. "How was your day with Pat?" She asks, dropping her towel and revealing her naked form..

Henry is slow to answer, choosing his words carefully, "It was fine. The two of us just talked man to man about what happened. What about you and Veronica?"

Penny plants herself on the bed, next to her husband. She places her hand on his bare chest. "We had something about the same."

"Really? That's all you did?" Henry asks, turning his head sideways to look at Penny. His eyes move up and down her naked form, taking in her curves.

She inches closer to him, "Do you really want to know?" Henry nods. Penny lifts her head up, seeing that her children are still by the fire. She lowers her voice, just in case they are listening. "She and I got a massage together. Once we were naked, I could tell Veronica was comfortable. Then we got into the sauna naked and we began to talk. I placed my hand on her thigh..."

"Like this?" Henry asks, placing his hand on Penny's thigh.

She smiles, "A little further up... thats it! So then I ask how she feels and she says she liked it. Then we started kissing." Her story is once again interrupted by Henry's lips on her own. They begin to kiss passionately for a moment before Henry pulls away.

"Like that?" He asks.

Penny nods, "Exactly like that."

Henry's cock fills his underwear and Penny places her hand on it, slowly stroking it though the material. "Was she hesitant?"

"A bit at first, but she warmed up to the idea very quickly." Penny admits, sighing as Henry slides his hand down her stomach and starts to rub her clit.

"How far did you go?"

Penny smiles, "Get your face down there and you'll be in the same position our daughter was."

Henry almost dives between Penny's legs, his tongue swirling around her nub. Penny presses her head back into the bed and sighs with pleasure as his tongue laps at her slit. "Was she good?" He asks, pulling away from her for just a moment.

"Keep going and I'll tell you." Penny says with a mischievous smile. Henry lowers his mouth once again and Penny starts talking. "Mmmhhhhh... so she's a squirter. Came all over me when... shit... I was playing with her. Soaked most of me. Then she went down on... mmmm... me. She admitted she... had been with a woman before... fuck, just like that!" Penny shudders as Henry works her body, getting her more and more turned on. "Fuck me right now..." She begs, pushing his face away from her.

Henry gets on his knees and quickly strips naked, his hard cock springs out. He aims the tip at Penny's juicy pussy, sinking the head of it inside her. "Oh god..." She groans as he thrusts deep inside her. He pulls out and sinks in for a second time, deeper than before. His thrusts grow harder and more frequent, accompanying the louder moans of his wife. Penny can feel herself growing closer and closer to orgasm, but wanting to hold off.

"You gonna cum for me?" She asks.

Henry grunts in response and holds onto her hips, thrusting harder than before. Penny can feel it building inside her, fighting to hold off her own orgasm, waiting to release when Henry does. "Cum for me babe. I want to feel your hot cum deep in..." She gasps, feeling him sink deep into her. She rubs her clit, bucking her hips up and down on his cock, feeling him start to swell She groans, feeling her own orgasm finally erupt. Penny closes her eyes and feels her body trembling.

She opens them a moment later and Henry is just starting to pull out of her. Her heavy breathing starts to slow as she sits up, feeling the warm sensation of her husband's cum deep inside her. She lists up all the way and kisses him on the lips. They smile and lie together for a moment, enjoying the sensation of the other's body. Penny finally sits up, "I guess I should go clean up."

"Hurry back. I might find another woman if you take too long."

Penny rolls her eyes and chuckles, "Who? Our daughter?"

Henry shrugs, "You slept with her."

Penny turns to look at him, "Are you being serious?" Henry's expression tells her all she needs to know. "So... are you suggesting we have sex with our kids?"

Henry nods, "I am. You and Pat. Veronica and I. We go have our fun and see how it feels."

Penny is silent for a moment. "What if things get weird?"

"That's why we ease into it. Tomorrow, you and Pat go do something and Veronica and I will have our own day. If they're not into that, then we don't do anything."

Penny thinks, a million thoughts going through her mind. You and Veronica had your fun, why not have Pat? He's your son, that's wrong. Veronica is your daughter, that's wrong too. Think about how much that would turn you on! She sighs, "We could give it a try." She hears herself say. "But we have to have limits on it."

"Which are?"

She sighs, "Like at the orgies. No getting attached, you and I talk about it after and I'm going to add a rule. The four of us all come together to talk about it at the end of the day."

"I can agree to that. How do you feel about condom use?"

Penny thinks, "I doubt Pat brought any. And I know for a fact you didn't so I think we can rule those out."

"Then I think we have an agreement."

Penny stands, feeling the cum inside her start to leak. "Do you think it will be weird after?" She asks, concerned.

"Not if we're all in agreement and can be okay with it."

"Then what do we do after? Where do the four of us go?"

Henry shrugs, "Let's take this one step at a time." He grabs Penny around the waist and pulls her close. The two of them exchange a kiss. "I love you."

Penny smiles, "I love you too."

26- At The Door

Penny goes to open the door to the bedroom but hears voices coming from the far side. "What's going on?" Henry asks.

Penny motions for him to come listen with her. He looks confused but comes to look anyway. Muffled by the door, Veronica's voice is hard to make out. "Mom and dad have been asleep for a while now. They went to bed so long ago."

Pat's voice replies, "You think so?"

"Yes." comes Veronica's answer.

"And you still want to do this even after they caught us yesterday? Think about how they would freak out a second time if they knew!" Pat exclaims.

"Don't worry about that. Focus on the girl getting naked on the bed who's begging you to fuck her like the little slut she is." Veronica replies, accompanied by the sound of two people throwing themselves down onto a mattress.

"Fuck! This is so hot!" Henry whispers. His hard cock presses against Penny's ass.

"Mmmm." Penny grunts in agreement, feeling herself grow wet from listening to the sounds of her children rolling around on the bed and kissing passionately. "Move to the side, I want to open the door a bit." She whispers.

The two shift over, Henry still leaning above Penny, his cock pressing against her soaking wet cunt. Silently, Penny slowly opens the door a crack, just enough to peek an eye through without anyone noticing unless they were looking carefully. She has to cover her mouth to stop herself from gasping. Veronica and Pat are both naked on the bed, hands feeling the others naked body. Pat's hands are groping his sister's breasts and Veronica's hand rubs up and down her brother's shaft. Even though she had seen them go farther than this before, the sight of her children naked together still came as a shock to Penny. But she could feel Henry's large member poking at her sopping slit and a dirty idea fills her head.

She reaches under herself and grabs his shaft. Henry softly groans in her ear as Penny guides the head of his cock into her cum soaked vagina. "Think of it as prepping for tomorrow." She whispers to him, slowly moving her hips and fucking herself on his cock. Henry nods, clearly enjoying the feeling and situation.

Penny looks back up to see Veronica crawl over her brother's face and lean down, taking his cock into her mouth. She slowly runs her tongue over his length before starting to bob up and down on his head. Pat raises his lips to Veronica's slit and begins lapping. Every moment or so a soft moan escapes the teen's lips as she works to take more and more of her brother's cock into her mouth.

Penny bites her lip and feels her eyes roll back in her head as Henry sinks deep into her and she resists crying out. "You like this too much." She whispers jokingly.

"Feels like you love it too." He replies, sinking into her once again.

Penny lets out a soft moan, but fortunately, her kids are too absorbed in what they're doing to take notice. Veronica pulls her lips away from her brother's cock and groans softly. She grinds her crotch against Pat's face, clearly enjoying the sensation. "Imagining that you're on top of our son like that?" Henry whispers to his wife.

Veronica lowers her mouth once again and starts working as much of Pat's cock into it as she can, working her way down. "Imagining that our daughter is trying to deepthroat your cock?" Penny asks quietly, knowing the answer.

Henry grunts softly in her ear, thrusting forward. Penny sighs, looking up again to see Veronica climbing on top of Pat's lap. She holds herself just above his cock, keeping it pointing up with her hand. She sinks onto it, letting out a low moan as her brother fills her pussy. Penny can feel Henry picking up the pace. He's excited by this! She thinks, surprised at how turned on they both are from watching their children.

Veronica is bouncing up and down faster now, taking more of Pat's member inside her with each downward movement of her body. With one last bounce, she takes it all groaning loudly. "Be quiet!" Pat hisses at her.

Veronica grinds on him. "Our daughter has a great ass..." Penny sighs, feeling Henry sink deep inside her again.

"Mmmmhhhmmm." Henry agrees.

"How are you going to fuck her first?" Penny asks, the dirty talk and live sex show in front of her turning her on. She reaches between her legs and starts rubbing her clit, keeping herself balanced with one arm braced against the door.

"I want her on top. Feel her work my cock into her tight young body. How are you going to take Pat?"

Penny thinks, feeling some of her juices drool onto her thigh. "From behind. I want him to fuck me hard."

"Yeah? You want our son to fuck you like he is our daughter?"

Fuck yes! Penny thinks, only letting out a low, "Mmmmm!" She looks back up. Veronica has resumed riding Pat, lifting herself almost completely off of him, before sinking back down his cock. She is moaning softly, but with the open door, they are faintly audible. Suddenly, Veronica starts to get off Pat, his cock falling back onto his body and several strands of the teen's juices connecting to her sopping vagina. Penny and Henry close the door for a moment, listening to the sounds coming from outside the door. They hear the soft sound of skin slapping against skin and the soft, sensual sounds of a woman moaning.

Letting curiosity get the best of her, Penny opens the door once again. This time, they are getting a side view of Veronica on all fours and Pat entering her from behind. Each thrusts forces a moan from Veronica's lips. Pat grabs a handful of her hair and pulls her head back. "You like that, don't you?" He asks, his one hand cupping her ass cheek.

"Yes... I'm your slutty sister." Veronica replies, slamming herself back against him several times. She's embracing her body! Good for her! Penny thinks, doing the same thing to Henry, sinking herself onto his cock.

"Keep that up and you'll make me cum." Pat tells her.

Even from this distance, Penny can see the smile form on her daughter's face. "You know how much I love that feeling." She shoots back. Pat picks up the pace and Veronica leans her face into the mattress to muffle her moans. The sound of skin slapping against itself fills the room and suddenly, Pat thrusts forward hard. Veronica cries out into the mattress. The look on his face reveals that he is in the middle of an orgasm.

Penny feels her husband slide out of her. "Let's give them a bit of privacy." Penny reluctantly pulls away from the door, getting one last glimpse of Pat and Veronica passionately kissing, his cock still inside her. Henry takes Penny's hand and leads her back to the bed. The two stand at the bottom of it kissing and holding each other close. Penny smiles, "I have an idea for tomorrow."

Henry looks down at her, "Does it involve us keeping this going?"

Penny laughs and slaps his chest lovingly, "After I explain. How do you feel about a scavenger hunt?"

27- The Scavenger Hunt- Veronica

"So... we have to partner up and take pictures around the park of specific things?" Veronica asks at breakfast.

Penny nods, "And the winner gets a special prize. But only if they take pictures of the location with both members in it."

"Which is?" Pat asks.

Penny smiles coyly, "You'll find out after it's over."

"So what are the teams then?" Pat asks. Is it my imagination or is he looking at me? Veronica asks herself.

"We will do father-daughter and mother-son. That way we mix things up a bit." Penny explains, quickly glancing at Henry.

"This is kind of a sudden thing." Veronica says. And it might be a bit awkward after the past couple days... She thinks, not wanting to say it out loud and bring the events back up. Does dad even know about mom and I? She wonders.

Penny just shrugs, "Your father and I both have a list of what we need and this is going to be a long day, so make sure to bring lunch and enough water."

Veronica sighs and stands up, "Then I guess we should get ready." She grabs her clothes and prepares for the day in the bathroom. She looks at her reflection in the mirror as she pulls on a sports bra and tight, short leggings that only just cover her rear. It's gonna be a hot day out... She thinks, pulling on a tank top over her bra. She steps out of the bathroom and gets ready, making sure she packs everything she needs into her father's backpack. A short while later, the four are standing outside the camper, ready to go.

Penny looks at the opposite team. "Ready? Set... Go!" She exclaims. Veronica and Henry march off in one direction, looking for the first item on the list.

Once they get a little way into the woods, Veronica asks, "What's the first thing we need to find?"

Henry looks down at his list. "Hhhhmmm... a wild animal. You see a deer or anything?" He asks, looking around the woods.

"We can find one of those anywhere. What else is there? Can I see the list?"

Henry looks back down at it, "A natural lookout, a babbling brook, a large rock formation..." He goes down the list silently. "And the rest of the stuff we'll figure out when we've at least got a couple things down."

Why not just show me? Veronica wonders, following her father further into the woods. The two cross off several items on the list, finding the deer and brook in one picture, the two crowing close to each other to fit in the picture with the deer and river in the background. After finding a large rock pile and taking a picture with father and daughter on top of the biggest boulder, bodies pressed up against each other, they finally climb down. "So what's next?" Veronica asks.

"A nice place to sit and eat lunch." Henry says, looking down at his watch.

"Does it say that on the list?"

He chuckles and shakes his head, "No but I'm hungry."

Veronica looks around, "Let's just eat here. We can sit on these rocks." Henry agrees and the two sit down on a rock, looking out at the woods. After they chew in silence, Veronica mumbles, "It's way too hot..." She tugs her tank top off, revealing her black sports bra, matching her tight shorts. She can feel her father's eyes wandering over her body, taking in the sight of her body. Mom and dad seemed eager to split us up earlier... and they never said anything angry to Pat or I about the sex... Veronica thinks, as pieces of a puzzle fall into place in her mind. If I'm wrong about this then things will be very weird... but if I'm right... She stops herself. The two finish lunch and make small talk as they get back to the hunt, but Veronica is distracted and her thoughts wander. She builds up the courage to ask the question that had been on her mind for the last hour.

The pair come to a clearing and Veronica stops. "Hey dad... did you and mom do this to get us alone together?"

"What?" Henry asks. Veronica can tell by his tone that she caught him off guard. For a second she wonders if she is wrong, that she just made things weirder. But she pushes on.

"This morning, you and mom both seemed really eager for this even though it's really hot out here. Then came the assigned teams of mixed genders. Then since I took my tank top off, you can't stop looking at me." For a painful moment, Veronica fears she read the signs wrong. Henry does not speak for a minute. Oh god... She thinks as he opens his mouth.

"You're right." Is all he says.

"Really?" Veronica asks, suddenly feeling confused but also turned on.

Henry nods, "Yes. After she and I caught you guys, neither of us were angry... just surprised. She and I talked and agreed that sexual experimentation is normal, even if it is with someone less normal. And I know that even though we caught you, the two of you continued your... intimacy." He says, pausing to choose his last word carefully. Veronica looks at him, confused. Henry sighs and continues, "I saw the two of you last night."