The Unforgettable Road Trip Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica can feel herself blush. "That... yeah, Pat and I were both really horny and we thought you were asleep."

Henry chuckles, "Your mom's parents caught us plenty of times... don't worry. I should add... you and your mother also had a good time."

Veronica feels her face somehow grow even redder. "She... I..."

Henry cuts her off. "Don't worry, I'm not angry. I know she told you all about our relationship in the past."

Veronica steps towards him, "Is that what you and her want? To bring Pat and I to a swinger party?"

"Let's take it one thing at a time." Henry advises. "We still have to figure out what you and I are going to do."

Veronica's heart beats against her ribs. This is a big thing to just spring on someone! She thinks to herself. She had never considered doing anything with her father, but being confronted with the choice turns her on. She sighs and looks around, her eyes coming to rest on her father. He still has a nice body... but do I really want to have fucked everyone in my family? She asks herself.

"You okay Ver?" Henry asks, looking concerned.

Veronica sighs and steps towards him, pulling him in for a hug. "I just don't want you to think I'm some kind of slut who sleeps with everyone she sees." She can feel tears stinging in her eyes. "You know what I've done with mom and Pat... it's not that I don't want to keep doing it but... I'm not some whore." The teen spills in between sobs. She looks up at her father's face, looking for someone to tell her it will be okay.

Henry embraces his daughter but is taken back for a moment. He looks down at his daughter's face and uses his thumb to wipe a tear from her cheek. "I don't think you're a slut for sleeping with Pat and Penny. I won't think you're slutty if you sleep with me. Sex is a natural part of life... we do it becuase it feels good. When I first met your mother we didn't go on a traditional date. We hooked up at a sex party."

Veronica raises an eyebrow, "Really? That's where you met mom? She said it was through a friend."

Henry nods, "Technically that's true. Her friend invited her and my buddy dragged me along. We were the only two people not in a relationship there. But we hit it off and decided to actually have a real relationship. But my point is, your mom was a slut. Hell, I'd say she still sort of is, but we still love each other. And no matter what you do, I'll love you."

A small smile begins to form on Veronica's face, transforming into a wide smile. "Really?Even if I do slutty things?"

Henry nods, "I obviously want you to be safe, but if you have fun, then that's what matters."

Veronica starts to think. "Then... why don't we go back to the camper? It's a bit too hot out here for certain... activities."

Her father smiles. Veronica can feel his hand run down her back and stop just above her rear. "Why don't you lead the way? I like the view from back here."

Veronica chuckles, "You're a perv!" She says, holding onto him, secretly hoping his hands slide a bit lower.

"Think of it as motivation." Henry says, slipping his hands down over Veronica's rear and giving it a squeeze.

Veronica sighs with pleasure, "I can feel the motivation working already." She says, pulling herself close to him. Through their clothes, the teen can feel her father's cock pressing against her body. She grinds against him for a moment, teasing Henry more. Then, a coy smile on her lips, the teen takes his hand and leads him back through the woods, to the camper. I can't wait for this... She thinks, feeling herself grow hornier with every step. The walk seems to both drag on and speed by for Veronica. She grows more nervous as they get close to the camper, wondering exactly how this will go. She can feel her father's eyes on her body, taking in her form from behind. This is going to be so sexy... She thinks.

Finally, they come into the clearing with the camper. The pair rush over to the door and Henry slides his key into the lock. "Ready to lose the scavenger hunt?" He asks, laughing.

Veronica smiles, "I think we'll have more fun." The pair step into the camper and as soon as the door closes, Henry leans down and kisses Veronica on the lips. Veronica tosses her shirt to the side and places her hands on her father's body. The two kiss on the lips, but this quickly becomes more passionate. Veronica feels a tingling in her body as her father's tongue enters her own mouth. Fuck! I'm going to soak these shorts... the teen thinks, knowing what this is doing to her.

With her body pressed up against her father's, Veronica can feel the effect the situation is having on his cock. He's big... She thinks, making sure to press herself against Henry. Veronica slips her hand under Henry's shirt and begins to slide it up. The two part just long enough for Henry to toss it to the side. After a moment, Veronica cannot hold herself back anymore. She lets her hand glide over her father's cock, resting just long enough to let him know it was intentional.

She can feel her father's hands once again reach under her and cup her ass. She giggles as he picks her up and carries her across the room. "You going to fuck me now daddy?" She asks, hearing the excitement in her own voice.

"Why rush? Let's take our time and enjoy each other." Henry says as the two pass into the bedroom. He lays Veronica down on the bed and the two of them resume their kissing. Veronica can feel her father's hands resting on her sports bra, as if he is holding himself back from removing it. Veronica lets her hands wander her father's body, feeling his chest, his arms and his back as he lies over her.

His hands on the side of her bra are driving Veronica crazy. Her panties are already dripping from the anticipation of sex, but now... now she aches, needing sex. Henry's fingers finally slip under her bra and slowly pull it up. The teen allows her father to remove her bra and places a hand on his chest. Veronica looks at Henry's eyes as he takes in her chest. Her small areolas and breasts are nothing compared to her mother's curvy form. I wonder what he sees in me after looking at mom's body? She asks herself.

The two kiss again as Veronica runs her hand down his body, keeping one hand on his erect cock. This pushes the doubt out of Veronica's mind. She places her one hand in his waistband and slides down his shorts and underwear in one go. His erect cock swings out, hard and ready for her. Veronica grasps the base and slowly starts stroking it and Henry sighs.

"Why don't you get up here so I can suck it dad?" Veronica asks, lightly grasping his shaft. Henry smiles and climbs next to her on the bed, lying on his back. Veronica gets on her hands and knees and positions herself over his cock. God, he's big... Mom must love this! She thinks, stroking him several more times before slowly lowering her lips to the head of his member.

She closes her eyes as her lips touch the tip of her father's cock. There's no going back from this... She thinks. She takes the head of Henry's cock into her mouth, her lips creating a seal around it. From behind her, she can hear him moan. She works the head of his cock with her mouth, running her tongue over it and tasting some precum. Her heartbeat fills her ears. This is really happening! She thinks, only vaguely aware of Henry tugging down her remaining clothes. She pulls away from his cock to take a breath and can feel her father's fingers under her, circling her clit. Stroking his length, Veronica lets out a soft moan as he slips a probing finger into her wet pussy.

"Someone is excited." He teases, slipping a second finger into her, alongside the first.

"Just like someone else is excited to fuck his daughter." She shoots back, turning to smile at him.

She turns back to the cock before her and takes it in her mouth again. She starts bobbing up and down on it, slowly working more and more into her mouth. She pulls away, leaving her father's cock a drool covered mess. "Dad... I want to do this." She admits, looking him in the eye. His fingers continue to probe her drooling cunt.

"You sure baby? Once we do this..."

Veronica nods, "I'm naked, horny and dripping wet. I want your dick inside me."

Henry smiles, "Then I think it's time you lie down on the bed."

Veronica takes her place lying on the edge of the bed, her legs dangling off the side. Henry stands between her thighs, his hard cock resting on her body. He softly thrusts forward, rubbing his length over her slit, getting some of her juices on his length. Each time he does this, a small shiver goes through Veronica's body. "You're just teasing me now..." She says, pretending to pout.

Henry pulls away from her and grips the base of his cock, the head aimed directly at her waiting slit. Veronica rubs her clit and looks her father in the eyes. Henry slowly moves forward the head of his cock pressing against Veronica's slit. This is it... Veronica thinks, waiting for him to fill her pussy. Henry thrusts his hips forward slightly, sinking the head of his cock into Veronica.

"Oh shit dad..."She exhales, feeling him in her. Henry sinks deeper and Veronica moans softly, feeling his cock filling her pussy. Henry grunts as he slides back out of Veronica's soaking wet hole. He thrusts back in, sinking himself as far as he can into her. "Oh my god..." Veronica gasps.

"Too much?" Henry asks, brushing some hair out of her face.

Veronica shakes her head, "No, you feel so good!" Henry smiles and places his hands on her thighs and begins to thrust in and out of her. Veronica's gasps and moans fill the air as each thrust sinks her father deeper and deeper into her tight vagina. The walls of her pussy squeeze his cock, trying to milk his cum. Veronica bites her lip and can feel herself being worked to orgasm already.

"Oh fuck daddy!" She squeaks as her father sinks his cock completely into her. Henry reaches down and cups her breasts, running a thumb over her perky nipples.

"Like that?" He asks her.

"You're going to make me cum already." Veronica says, leaning back into the bed as her fingers circle her clit. To her surprise, saying this to her father is not embarrassing. Henry smiles and leans down, their lips touching. He gently thrusts into her several times, causing Veronica to moan through closed lips. When they part, they stare into each other's eyes for a moment.

Henry straightens up and slides his cock out of Veronica. "Get on top... I want to see you ride me." He says, taking his place on the bed. Veronica nods and straddles her father, grabbing his erect cock and holding it up to lower herself down onto it. She can feel her juices coating his length and rubs the tip of his cock between her lips, preparing herself.

She then sinks down onto her father's erect cock, moaning as she slides down his length. Veronica starts to ride her father, starting slowly but quickly picking up speed. Her moans become louder and louder as she works herself to orgasm. Henry's hands cup her heaving breasts, kneading them. "You going to cum for me?" Henry asks.

"Mmmhhhhhmmm!" Veronica moans, closing her eyes and planting her hands on her father's chest as she rides him. She leans forward and slams herself down onto his cock over and over again. She can feel herself teetering on the edge of an orgasm, ready to cum at any moment. Finally, she cries out, throwing herself down hard on him, his cock sinking deep into her warm and wet pussy. She grinds against him, riding out her orgasm and enjoying the sensation.

Still breathing heavily, Veronica lifts herself up slightly, seeing her cum coating her father's cock. Her white cum drools down his shaft onto the bed below them. "Fuck dad..." She says breathlessly.

Henry smiles, "You don't know how horny you just made me." He lifts his hips, burning his cock deep inside the teen.

Veronica inhales sharply, feeling full. "If you're so horny, why don't you cum for me?" She asks, grinding against her father.

Henry smiles, "I'd love to... Just somewhere with an easy clean up."

Veronica joins him in smiling, "Let's get you there first." She plants her arms on his chest and begins riding him once again. Her soft moans and sound of skin slapping against skin fill the air as the teen picks up speed. "Oh fuck!" She squeaks each time her father's cock fills her pussy. Henry reaches up and cups her soft breasts, gently kneading them. Veronica closes her eyes and concentrates on riding her father.

Each time she sinks down onto him, she can feel his thick cock filling her pussy completely. And each time she lifts herself up, she can feel her lips cling to his shaft, as if trying to keep him inside her. I think this is the most turned on I've ever been! She thinks, biting her bottom lip. Her father's moans shake her out of her head. "I'm so close Ver... get on your knees." Henry says, clearly trying to hold back.

Veronica does as she is told and slides off her father and quickly drops to her knees on the floor. Henry stands over his daughter, stroking his cock. "Cum all over me daddy." She says, slipping two fingers into her soaking wet pussy. Henry grunts and his cock starts to twitch. Veronica closes her eyes and a second later, she feels a warm rope of cum shoot across her face, followed by a second, third and fourth. The teen can feel the hot cum covering her one eye and she keeps it tightly closed. But she opens her other eye and smiles.

She grabs her father's deflating cock and sucks the tip, tasting her sweet juices and some of his salty cum. With her one eye, Veronica looks up at him and strokes his soft cock. Henry just chuckles, "I never thought I would see my cum covered daughter jerking me off while she plays with herself."

Veronica laughs, "Then I bet you never thought you'd see this." She slips her fingers from her vagina and puts them in her mouth, sucking them clean one at a time. She can feel his cock hardening once again in her hand.

"Damn Ver... you really know how to turn a guy on." Henry starts, but stops himself. "I think we should pace ourselves."

"What do you mean?" Veronica asks, letting go of her father's cock.

"Your mother has a surprise for tonight and she wanted us to wait for later."

"So what is it?" Veronica impatiently asks, allowing Henry to help her to her feet.

"I'm not going to tell you. But, I know you'll love it and that we probably shouldn't have more sex or it will ruin it."

This must be quite the surprise. The teen thinks, huffing to herself. "Fine... no more sex, but you did this to me. You have to at least help me clean it off." She says, motioning to the cum on half her face with her hand.

Henry chuckles, pretending to think. "You drive a hard bargain... but I have to agree to that." With that, he scoops up his naked daughter and carries her to the bathroom as she playfully laughs along. "And besides, Penny never said anything about using our hands." He adds. I can't wait! Veronica thinks.

28- The Scavenger Hunt- Penny

Penny and Pat leave from the campsite and make their way into the woods in the opposite direction from Henry and Veronica. "So where are we going exactly?" Pat asks, looking around the woods.

Penny shrugs, "That's the thing about a scavenger hunt. You don't know."

"Is there at least a list of things we need to find?"

Penny looks down at her phone, reading over the items, "Wild animal, rock pile, a river... stuff like that." She says. And maybe a sexual encounter... She thinks, smirking. "Any ideas on which way to start?" She asks, looking up at her son. Pat has chosen to wear a shirt with the sleeves cut off and gym shorts.

He looks down the trail and shrugs, turning back to her to talk. "I guess just keep going this way and hope we have better luck than the other two."

Penny smiles to herself and whispers, "I'm sure we'll be plenty lucky." The pair find a squirrel on a long and quickly snap a picture. "One thing down." She says, leading the way into the woods. Her tight leggings hug her legs and rear nicely, and she can feel her son's eyes taking in the sight. She continues to lead the way, taking another picture of a large rock. "There's that off the list." She says, pretending to drop her phone on the soft dirt.

A smile forming on her lips, Penny leans forward and bends down, making sure to stick her rear out in the direction of her son. She takes her time picking up the phone, making sure he gets an eyeful. She turns back around to face him, putting on an embarrassed grin. "Guess I should hold on to that better." She says, as Pat quickly looks away in embarrassment. Pat blushes but nods in agreement and the two make their way deeper into the woods.

"Want to do lunch here?" Penny asks, finding a nice shaded area under a large tree. They are far enough off the trail where no one should be able to find them.

"Lunch sounds good." Pat replies and the two sit down on the ground. Penny lifts up her shirt and uses it to wipe some of the sweat off of her face and turns to her son as he unpacks their food. Pat hands Penny the sandwich and the two of them begin to eat in silence. Finally, Pat breaks the silence, "I want to ask you about the other day."

Penny looks up, "About what?"

"Why weren't you and dad angry? You caught us red handed and dad and I didn't mention it when we went fishing yesterday. It was this weird unspoken agreement we made."

Penny thinks about how to answer for a moment. Finally she sighs, "I'm going to say the same thing I said to your sister yesterday. What the two of you did was unconventional, your father and I have always supported you two being sexually active and healthy."

"So... are you fine with what she and I did?"

"Yes and no. On the one hand, you two are both consenting adults and it would be hypocritical of your father and I to lecture you both on monogamous sex. On the other hand, catching the two of you was a bit of a shock." She says. After a brief pause, she adds, "Although... I will admit that wasn't the first time I caught you two."

"What?" Pat asks, looking Penny in the eyes.

"I went looking for you during your little adventure in the woods by the waterfall. I heard two people having sex so I snuck up and was very suprised to find you and Veronica having sex... and I was very turned on." Penny adds, thinking now is as good of a time as any. Hopefully that works! She thinks.

"You were turned on? Watching the two of us fuck made you horny?"

Penny smiles and nods, "It did. And when I watched the two of you last night, I knew I had to wait my turn for some fun."

"And by fun, you mean sex with your kids." Pat says, filling in the blanks.

Penny shrugs, "Well one of them anyway. Veronica and I got busy yesterday. That leaves one person I wanted to try it with."

Pat stands, his shorts hiding any indication on if he is turned on or not. He steps closer to his mother and sits back down, right next to her. Penny can feel her heart beating in her chest. Did I do this the right way? He hasn't said anything about me being crazy. She thinks, looking her son in his eyes. To her delight, he closes his eyes and slowly leans in.

This is it! Penny thinks, closing her own eyes and leaning in towards her son. Their lips touch and Penny feels herself growing damp already. The kiss is just a short one on the lips, but after parting the mother and son stare into each other's eyes. "Are we really going to do this?" Pat asks.

Penny smiles and places her hand on her son's cheek. "Only if you're comfortable with it."

Pat sighs, "I'm just a bit nervous... with dad and Veronica and everything..."

Penny smiles, and leans in, whispering, "What do you think they're doing?"