The Unholy Whale Ch. 03

Story Info
Girl next door gets a taste of magic, surprising result.
3.3k words
4.55
14.8k
16

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WisemanT
WisemanT
179 Followers

Chapter 3 Wicked bitches

Xue Mei let her fingers dance across the strings of her electric guitar as she slammed out the last chords of the song. She dropped to one knee, holding her guitar high while she played, doing her best imitation of an imagined American rock star. "Playing these songs without doing such silly stunts was just too easy." She thought to herself. The Chinese girl stood up, sweaty from her performance and looked back at the other girls in The Wicked Bitches of the East with a huge smile on her face. The three other band members stared back at her with their mouths agape. The singer, Lisa, was the first one to gather her bearings.

"That was awesome, X.M!" The Blasian girl quickly put her microphone away, ran up to Xue Mei, and delivered a tight hug.

"Thank you, I did pretty good, didn't I?" the Chinese girl smirked when she answered, she still struggled a lot with how to handle compliments. Her instincts and upbringing said she should dismiss them and act humble, but when in America she did her best to adapt. Americans liked to brag, didn't they? Speaking of adapting to American culture, Xue Mei noticed how Lisa was still hugging her tightly, as if she was admiring more than just her display of musical prowess. When Lisa pushed her smaller and darker body, and especially her chest, up against her, Xue Mei was struck with conflicting emotions.

Early on after Xue Mei had joined the band, Lisa had made it clear that she was interested in her as more than a friend. The Wicked Bitches of the East was a lesbian feminist punk rock act, so a girl like Lisa acting assertive was to be expected. However, back when Xue Mei had joined, she had made it very clear to the other three girls that she, while she was interested in the music they played and how different and free-spirited the girls were from what she knew from back home, was not a lesbian. The other girls had all assured her that not being lesbian was totally fine (after they had heard and seen her play), but ever since their first jam session together, the other "Bitches" kept jokingly going on and on about how they needed to save "this poor indoctrinated Chinese girl from the terrors of heteronormativity". Maybe their "jokes" had worked? Some things she had learned from Lisa and the other band members about the negatives of a patriarchal society made sense, other things not so much.

Her parents wanted her to get a good education abroad that she could use after she returned home. Sometimes Xue Mei missed them and her old life, other times she was very happy to be alone and actually have her own freedom. She was the first one to admit that she had lived a sheltered and very spoiled life until she transferred to America. Her parents, well at least her mom, certainly loved her, but they were also very concerned that their oldest daughter only met with the correct people and made the right type of friends. They needed her to behave as a proper lady, befitting of her family's social status. Thus, dating was out of the question for a girl like her. Girls loving girls was naturally not a subject ever breached in her life up until recently.

She looked down at Lisa, the girl was still groping her while she mercilessly and without relent hugged Xue Mei. Lisa was a very pretty girl, that was undeniably true. Since she thought Lisa was pretty, did that mean she was perhaps a lesbian, too? How could she even know?

After a particularly rowdy performance a few weeks ago, Xue Mei felt oddly high from how hard they had rocked! She did not usually drink but after the good vibes from that night's performance, not joining the other girls for a beer or two in the bar would be insanity! That night was the first time she and Lisa kissed, both of them were drunk when Lisa surprised her by suddenly stealing a kiss--Xue Mei's first kiss ever. Xue Mei tasted cigarettes and beer as she tried to meet Lisa's tongue despite her lack of experience. The kiss started as a kiss between two drunk girl friends, but ended as a kiss between two drunk girlfriends. At least that was how Lisa saw it, Xue Mei herself was still not sure. However, she could not deny that she enjoyed hanging out with Lisa and the other girls in the band.

Xue Mei finally broke free from Lisa's vice grip of a hug, getting ready to leave. Her mind, still full of questions, wandered back to earlier today when she had met her tall neighbor while she was waiting for the elevator. She had not seen him for a while, but he was such a nice person! She warmly remembered how he had helped her with her English back when she had just moved to America. Back then he was really cute and had a warmth in his eyes when he looked at her. When she ran into him today, she could tell something had happened to him. His face looked haggard and he did not bother to shave properly. When thinking about it some more, she realized she hadn't seen him for a pretty long time actually. Xue Mei felt some guilt for not checking up on her good neighbor more regularly. Was he sick or something? She decided to check in on him later today, perhaps surprise him with some warm soup cooked according to her grandmother's recipe. He had helped her out so much before, the least she could do was to return the favor now!

The Wicked Bitches of the East split up and Xue Mei walked the busy streets back to her apartment. The weather was good but the sky was darkening above her. She figured that it would perhaps rain this evening. Arriving at her house, she decided to carry her guitar up the stairs instead of riding the elevator and she was quite exhausted when she finally arrived at her floor. She fumbled with her keys, about to open the door, when she felt a light tap on her shoulder. Panicked she turned around, only to see her tall neighbor standing there, wearing sweatpants and a wrinkly old shirt.

"Aiya! You scared me!" She smiled, feeling safe that it was just him.

"Sorry Xue Mei, didn't mean to startle you. Is this yours?" He held what looked like a red playing card in-between his fingers.

"Hmm? No, I don't think so." She answered as the took the card and examined it closely. "Looks like it maybe is a card used in some kind of game? But the card is totally blank on one side! Weird game..."

"Yeah, that's what I thought." He said and accepted the card back.

Xue Mei turned the key and opened her door with her neighbor still waiting behind her. But when she entered her apartment, she noticed that he followed her inside.

"Umm... What are you-"

Suddenly, she felt his strong hands wrap around her from behind, resting on her hips. She felt his body press against her as he spoke.

"Xue Mei, do you want to go on a date with me?"

What? This was so weird?! She thought while she struggled to break free. Her neighbor held on to her.

"I umm... I... let me think about it, okay?" She stammered, confused and struggling with the big arms still wrapped around her.

"No, I want an answer. I don't think hanging out with those man-hating bitches so much is good for you."

"What? What are you saying?!" What he had just said shocked Xue Mei! She felt both angry and somehow betrayed that her kind neighbor and friend would refer to her friends in such a nasty way! She couldn't deny they were kind of a pain sometimes, though.... She struggled harder to break free. Her heart began to beat quicker when she noticed how something hard in his pants was poking against her butt as she wriggled in futility against him in her attempts to struggle free.

"Shut up, you'll see that I'm right." He said calmly and closed the open door behind him, still holding her firmly with just one arm.

And then he pushed his body against her harder. Xue Mei panicked when she felt her neighbor's stiff penis push up against her butt through his pants. She did her best to remember the self-defense classes she had attended with "the Bitches" when she noticed a dull pinkish glow from the red card she had been holding before, now lying on the floor. Before any attempts at feminist self-defense, she was stupefied by a sudden burning sensation emanating from her chest--as if a thousand hot needles suddenly impaled her. The pain was replaced by pleasure that was replaced by pain which in turn changed into pleasure as the overwhelming stimulation made it impossible for the Chinese girl to think clearly. She felt a last pang of horror and confusion when she heard how the straps of her bra ripped off. She looked down and through dulling vision saw something growing under her beloved t-shirt. Was her... chest... expanding?! Then, the mind fog completely overtook her.

***

Xue Mei stopped struggling and looked down at her rapidly growing bust with what looked like a mixture of fascination and confusion. She let out a sensual moan. Feeling her body go limp, I quickly moved my hands from her hips to her wrists, lifting her arms straight above her head to pull off the tightly fitting band t-shirt she had bought together with me a long time ago. The t-shirt was already straining hard against the tits ballooning out from her body. Requiring more force than I expected, I janked it off over her head, freeing her still growing breasts from constraints. The force sent her new tits bouncing up and down and a wobbling Xue Mei let out a pleasure filled gasp. Milk squirted out from the bouncing melons, dirtying her body and ripped jeans while I threw the t-shirt on the floor behind me.

I guided Xue Mei's slender hands to her growing titties and began to pull down her jeans from behind her. Just like during Jenny's transformation, even the slightest stimulation of Xue Mei's breasts as they were growing seemed to send her into a sexual frenzy. When her hands came in contact with her still bouncing and swelling boobies, she she began to savagely rub, grope and stroke them. Her breathing was heavy and her moaning and panting while she groped herself, her body thrashing, made it clear to me that nothing else currently mattered to this woman except for the irresistible pleasure I had forced upon her.

I pulled her pants down from behind, exposing her impressive ass and already dripping wet pussy. As horny as Xue Mei was, she tried to say something to me in Chinese in between her tit rubbings and milk squirting.

"What are you trying to say, you horny slut?" I asked while I janked her pants further down her leg, admiring her thick thighs and round but firm ass.

"'I- aahhhh... I... am... v-virgin..." Followed by more words I could not understand and moans as she picked up her efforts in giving her new glorious and swelling breasts the attention they craved.

"Aha! No wonder you are a lesbian, then. Never been properly fucked before!" I triumphantly replied as I pulled my hard dick out of my sweatpants, rubbing it teasingly up and down against her ass. I then surprised her by smacking her ass a few times, sending shivers of pleasure across Xue Mei's body as her huge tits swung back and forth. She called out my name in desperation, begging for me, with every slap.

She shook in anticipation, moaning hard while she groped her new assets in a horny daze. The way she presented herself to me from behind, it was as if her body was pleading, begging, for me to enter her. Without any more foreplay I decided it was time to give her what she needed, I bent Xue Mei over and pushed my dick into the virgin's already sopping, wet cunt.

The shock of my hot rod entering Xue Mei's virgin body made her entire being shake and caused her to drop her hands from her tits, unable to concentrate on even continuing to rub her breasts. I roughly grabbed her wrists in each of my hands as she dropped them and pulled both of her arms behind her, bending her back into an arch. Not showing the virgin much kindness for her first time, I then began to thrust hard into her, pulling her deep onto me with each trust. I knew exactly what I wanted to--no, needed to--see!

As I fucked Xue Mei from behind, her back arched from my grip on her wrists, the Asian girl's now enormous tits were flopping up and down, back and forward in a cartoonishly exaggerated manner from every hard trust I slammed into her. As her swollen boobs bounced along with my rhythm they squirted and spilled milk on the walls, floor and Xue Mei's face, lost to mindbreaking pleasure. The screaming slut whose body currently existed only for my enjoyment got more and more soaked by the shiny, massage oil-like milk I had made her body produce. And with every thrust into her tight virgin pussy I could see how her breasts were still growing bigger and bigger, spilling out from her otherwise shapely body more and more. It was a truly awe-inspiring sight!

"Tell me Xue Mei, you can't live without this dick anymore, can you? You dirty lesbian skank!?" I howled while I used my neighbor's transformed body purely for my own pleasure. I had denied my bottled up feelings for her, or perhaps rather my desire to fuck her and enjoy her body without a care in the world, for far too long.

Xue Mei did not reply--much too lost in delirious pleasure to comprehend much of anything, much less form sentences. But it was all too clear that, at least in the moment, she could not imagine an existence without my dick inside of her.

After a few minutes, my hard thrusts into Xue Mei's virgin slit from behind as I held her by her arms had reduced the punk girl to a panting and moaning mess. Her black make-up ran across her face and her lipstick was smeared. I noticed that her boobs seemed to have settled into their new jumbo size and did not grow any larger. Letting go off one of her wrists, I grabbed her right boob and squeezed it hard, eliciting an eager half-grunt, half-moan from Xue Mei, who looked back at me with manic, hungry eyes as I kept using her. Wiping the tit milk that she squirted on my hand off on her beautiful black hair with the ugly blue extensions, I wrapped the hair around my hand and pulled her slutty head back by her hair. I was close.

With a few final strokes I pushed myself as hard as I could inside Xue Mei. Holding her hair in one hand, while smacking her ass with the other, I came in hard spurts. Her body shook when she received my seed, and she pushed her round ass and greedy virgin pussy up against me as if she needed to squeeze out every drop.

When I finally let go of her, she collapsed onto the floor, and laid there face down, her body resting partially on her now gigantic titties. Her back was still arched and she was still presenting her quivering ass and pussy to me, as if inviting me if I wanted a second round.

The card she had touched earlier immediately floated up into my hand, proof that I had successfully captured her soul. Red cursive writing shone upon the card and spelled out "Soul Capture Complete!"

The blank picture of the card first drew out a stylized Xue Mei as she had looked when we began to speak today, black makeup, band shirt and a cute, honest smile. The picture then changed to display Xue Mei standing with her back turned, displaying her nice ass and hips, her entire body clad in a skintight and incredibly thin purple bodysuit. Her tits were spilling out from her otherwise slender body, visible as two huge purple blobs even from behind her. The card's title spelled out "Xue Mei, Shinobi of Justice" RARE and began to fill in Attributes.

·Her body is incredibly sensitive to sexual stimulation ♥

·Will definitely, certainly, without doubt lose to the Summoner's dick

·Loyal and subservient

·Appears capable, in reality extremely inept

[Blank]

"Wait, a Chinese ninja warrior? Whoever came up with this really didn't give a shit..." This was not at all what I had expected. I had expected the Soul Deck to turn her into my lovey-dovey girlfriend straight out of a porno, or something like that, since I used to have a crush on her before I realized she was a lesbian. I looked at the card, admiring the art. Xue Mei looked kind of cool dressed as a ninja. And sexy... I guess this was fine after all, if a bit surprising. Let's leave the blank slot empty for now, I should be able to fill it in later if it works as it does in the game, and I need to figure out why Xue Mei became a freaking shinobi ninja while Jenny remained as my little sister. After I determined to leave the final slot still blank, the card shone one more time as writing, now in glowing gold covered it momentarily

It shall be engraved upon her soul. Soul Capture CLEAR!

I stared at Xue Mei, lying on the floor presenting her ass and pussy, twitching, her body soaked in her own milk. Not until now did I notice blood from her broken hymen running down her leg mixed in with the other fluids. She began to stir.

"I will... d-definitely... kill you..." She grunted between clenched teeth, her voice filled with righteous anger, while she was face down, ass up on the floor.

I felt the blood in my veins freeze! She threatened me! Was something wrong with the Soul Deck? Would she attempt to hurt me? Would she call the fucking police or something?! Before I could form another thought I felt lightheaded for a moment and was suddenly back to wrapping my arms around a normal-proportioned Xue Mei while she struggled to get free.

"Oh, sorry," I said, and let go.

"Oh, it's... okay." Xue Mei replied, taking a few steps away from me into her apartment. She looked back, seeming completely normal again. "I will... ummm... let you know, okay? I like you a lot, but I don't know if I want to date someone. Sorry!"

"Thanks, think about it, okay? I would be really glad if you let me take you out for a coffee or something and we could catch up and talk some."

Xue Mei nodded and seemed to consider my proposal. We said our goodbyes. I went back to my apartment and closed the door behind me. I doubt Xue Mei- no, the Simulacrum of the girl who used to be Xue Mei, was aware of it, but through the short exchange we had, up until we said our goodbyes the fake's eyes had kept wandering. It was as if she was unable to stop checking out the bulge in my pants, her eyes glazing over when she rested her gaze on it, appearing to lose herself just staring at it. "Will definitely, certainly, without doubt lose to the Summoner's dick, huh?" I thought, chuckling slightly to myself.

WisemanT
WisemanT
179 Followers