All Comments on 'The Unique Mouse Ch. 03 - FINAL!'

by Edey

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08almost 2 years ago

would love to hear more of them thru college and how their parents reacted

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh eraj, I can't tell you how happy I was to open this site and find this story on it again. I had been checking daily for its return and was almost afraid that you'd lost interest in it. But this ending was certainly well worth the wait. Absolutely loved this story and it characters and you for writing it. Thanks for the very happy ending. MLF

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

You always write hot sex, eraj, no doubt! Always sex as an element of the bigger story and it never feels like it’s the purpose of the story. Two more characters to love here in Darien and Keegan. Five Stars, every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Thank you and I hope you will add anothet chapter about whay happened with Keegan's mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This doesn’t at all feel like the finale. If it were, why introduce his mom witnessing them at the end and setting up another set of chapters dealing with the reaction of Keegan’s (and Darien’s) parents? By the fear in Keegan’s initial reaction and his mother’s shock, it seems to infer the parental reaction won’t be good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I nominate that for best story of "2022"!

EdeyEdeyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you guys for your comments!

I planned their story to end like this from the beginning. The truth is - parents don't matter for them now. The ending has to show Keegan statement that they will deal with ANY problems together. "No more running".

They had a split up before and they learned they lesson. Whatever happens - happens. They are in the mind set that they will fight it together.

This is the point of this ending, parents may or may not accept. What's important, they have each other. :)

During the story Keegan says that he wants to deal with things in a more mature way and he proved that at the end. This is the reason for this ending as I felt it adequately closes the story arch and motive of their growing up.

I hope some of you will see the point of that plot line, and forgive me that there is no planned follow up 😇🙏

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Author, respectfully, the statement that “parents don’t matter for them anymore” is ludicrous. They are 18 year old college freshmen. They rely on their parents for everything still - financially (food and shelter, tuition, car, phone…), and emotionally (advice, guidance, etc). Your ending could’ve been made the same with a less dramatic (even traumatic) choice than his mom catching him naked and fucking another guy. It’s your choice though, it just doesn’t ring true to me and doesn’t serve as an effective conclusion, imo. Great story otherwise though.

EdeyEdeyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

:) I actually appreciate that you returned and checked if I answered! I'm happy and thankful because it never happened to me before - nobody EVER replied to my comments, and I'm trying to answer to most of them in summary comments. So, I'm elated and grateful you did return.

As the story plot line goes: I very often includes in my stories - elements of my own life and my viewpoints. Many of my "top" characters are based on me (notice: almost all of them are martial artists and studied computer science :D - as I did), it's just easier for me because I can immerse myself in their way of thinking, so Keegan is based partially on me.

Of course not everybody is based on me, but this is the case.

I fucked a guy for the first time being 19 years old. It was my freshman year, as in Poland people have 18 when they are out of high school. My parents did not accept my life and I moved out. I started to work and go to college simultaneously. I provided for myself for the entire 5 years of study (in Poland master degree is after 5 years) NOT being in perfect relationship with my parents. So... basically speaking parent's for me didn't matter, sadly, but it's the truth. So - for me the point here is that gay people can be ostracized but it does not mean they have to yield to anyone, parents included.

I never went back to having good relationship with my parents, even though we reconciled - "more or less". I don't say that it's the best way for gay people, but if I would be in the situation as Keegan and Darien I would choose to distance myself from parents.

For me the conclusion is: Keegan chose Darien. No matter what. He wants Darien to understand that HE is most important. If his parents are good people, they will accept their love. If not, sorry. :/

I didn't see the point in explaining the relationship with parents in depth, as they were not the main focus of the story, only Keegan-Darien love relationship/romance/sex.

I gave them HEA - in a way, that they are set to fight through everything together. As I believe... people should in real life. I gave up a relationship with a man I loved because of outside circumstances once and I regret this to this day. So... I write stories with the message - "never give up".... I truly believe we never should...

I hope you will be back to this comment, and will read it :) I miss having discussion with my readers, I'm happy that it finally happened :) I even wish you would write to me on plikidowyslania@gmail.com, as I always need beta-readers, proofreaders and editors, and I would gladly work with you on some of my future stories, every opinion matters for me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Author, I deeply appreciate your reply and response. I think part of the disconnect for me may be cultural as 18/19-year olds in USA are still very intricately tied to their parents through most of college - not all case of courses but most. I get that you wrote a HEA (which I love) and the message was “Keegan chose Darien above all else.” I just think there could have been a much less traumatic way to convey this and leave the poor mother out of it. Even in the best relationship and the most supportive mom, no mother wants to walk in and find their young son nutting in his friend’s ass and then literally see son’s long cock be pulled out of his ass (I imagine it in slow motion!). Then dangle it around the room as he comforts Darien! That just does not, to me, seem like a conclusion and jumping off point for the story. Talk about a cliffhanger!! It would have been less traumatic to be a friend, classmate, landlord, heck anyone - even his father! But the poor mother’s retinas are probably burned beyond repair. Enough on that - great story just a difference of opinion on the ending. No biggie. And seriously, I’m sorry that your own parents didn’t accept you and you had to make terrible choices like them or your boyfriend. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dear eraj, actually more of us than you realize check back to see if you answer comments. The fact that some of us don't make a second one after your reply simply means you answered any questions we may have had. I frequently return after commenting just to get other points of view. Sometimes my frame of mind is turned into another direction after reading an author's answer or someone else's comment. In this particular case however, I thought the ending was quite appropriate. And although Keegan's mother seemed shocked, I didn't get the impression she was angry. As a matter of fact, from your description of her, she seemed to be an enlightened intelligent woman. I saw her as someone who after the initial shock of walking in on her son fucking, would have been excepting of him being bi or gay. I could see her equally shocked if she had walked in on Keegan having sex with a girl. That being said, this is still your story, your characters and you can end it any way you chose. If you try to make everyone happy, you'll probably be rewriting the same story for the rest of your life. Once again, my thanks for what I thought was a very happy ending. :-) MLF

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Also checking back here and also USA, same as Anonymous who contends that American teens are dependent on their parents. I’m very happy you had that experience, Anon, but it’s not universal. Many of us were on our own the moment we came out to our families. Kicked to the curb. Cut off. No help with housing, schooling, basic necessities. Your experience, Anon, is uniquely yours just as mine is my own. Keegan’s is Keegan’s. Great interaction in the comments, Eraj! What a great effect your words are having!

EdeyEdeyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

WARNING, my comment CONTAINS SPOILERS.

To: @mysterious unnamed anonymous person ;)

Haha, what's funny I imagined this exactly like you described it here:

"young son nutting in his friend’s ass and then literally see son’s long cock be pulled out of his ass (I imagine it in slow motion!). Then dangle it around the room as he comforts Darien!"

It looked in my head exactly like that :)

So, in a way, I'm happy you saw it the same, as it was my intention to create this vision in my readers imagination 😅🤣

To even top it - I saw the cum dripping, and the lube glistening on the quickly shrinking shaft. 😂

And he was walking like that through the room, his mother watching in shock. Yes, I'm that sick ;)

Well, I agree with you it's a bit dramatic. Just a bit. Tiny bit ;) This story is probably not that well-balanced in regard of comical and serious elements, as it shows issues as bullying and low self-esteem mixed with more light scenes.

I think I have a bit similar motive in Werewolf and Nerd story, where there is humor and there are also depicted serious homophobic elements.

Probably it's not the perfect way of building storyline, some readers may find it annoying, I'm aware, it's probably my own flaw, as I found it tiresome to keep to one style, either serious or only satirical, so I mix it with a bit .. exaggerated situations ;) Just my style, I agree, it may not always be ideal.

Well, I've never been in the US, and colleges in Poland are free, so I could live on my own and working as webmaster, I supported myself well enough. And I could date men as much as I wanted. ;) Parents could not stop me ;)

Perhaps in the US it's less likely to happen ad the tuition is high and a young person would have troubles to do this all by himself. But MLF (comment below yours) is right, his mother was destined to accept it, after initial shock. I had another ending planned, in which they have a family dinner (after that situation) - with Darien invited and they were about to officially accept him then. But I just left it for the reader's imagination.

Maybe it's not the most perfect of my stories.

I recommend for you Underneath, I love this story and I believe it's more balanced and has a clearer, less overdramatic ending ;)

@MLF

I'm so happy to finally have a chance to exchange some words with you ;) I so adore your comments under my stories, always wait for them, I even asked you one time if you have an account on LitErotica, as I wanted to send a mail to you to say my thanks for your nice comments!

I treasure your comments, they can make my day! Believe me I need it, as sometimes I struggle with finding and editor for month and I am discouraged from publishing on LE.

I hope you also check Transgender and Crossdresser category as I also publish there sometimes my crossdressers stories. I have a new one finished: "I hated him", that is waiting for edit and it will be published there.

@dnsontn

Thank you so much, yes, the experience of people is different for everybody, and gay people sometimes have to fight more than others, sadly. In Poland gays are treated less friendly than in the US, although it is changing and there are even proud parades. Even my ex-boyfriend who is a councilman in one of medium-sized Polish city, helped to organize the proud parade there :) So it's slowly changing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hi eraj, I want to apologize that the webpage is kept unread for nearly a week as I just finished reading to the end. This is not about the discussion between you and other anons. I just want to say that you are an incredible writer. You uploaded your stories frequently and more rarely, you tried to reply most comments.

I am sorry for not reading the story earlier as usually I tend to shorter ones. Like MLF, I opened most stories of category while I do not have enough time to finish them. I have to stop for working in the office. And one thing I hate about safari is that it crashed all the time. I need to refresh the webpage again and again. Still, you are one of my favorite writers.

EdeyEdeyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@anon

I try to respond to all comments with logged users but not to all anonymous comments. Reason for that is simple - it's hard to address them by name ;) @anon, @anon, @anon - looks pretty similar 😂

But I always respond if the comment is addressed to me, like yours.

And I definitely read ALL of them and enjoy, even if some are critique, becouse I love interaction with people and miss it, to be honest. It's one thing on LE I do not regard as perfect, Wattpad has it much better. Comments are sometimes waiting to be published for 24h, it kills the quick, direct interaction, as you need to remember each and everyone of your comments and go back for them to check if after two days author responded. And adding @ does not send notifications to the logged users. Which is sad...

Thank you for your compliments, I'm so glad you enjoy my writting, I hope you also will give a chance to "I hate him story", as the second part is already finished and waiting for publishing. ;) Proofreaders said it's better than the first part, so hopefully people will appreciate. Do you check also Transgender and Crossdressers category? I publish there also when my characters are more leaning toward crossdressing but I basically write always about gay males ;)

MysterreMysterreover 1 year ago

Ow, I loved this story ! You really have a nice way to write : fluid, dynamic, with this touch of humour... Especially, you have a gift for transmitting the emotions and feelings of your characters. It's delightfully immersive. I spent a very good time with this two guys discovering themselves, tenderly, respectfully and with such a passion ! Above all, it was beautiful to see this young souls gain in self-esteem, become adults, free themselves to act and love as they wished. I also appreciated the introduction of physical differences. Even if Darien's nipples were spotlighted for pleasure, the question of hang-ups has been seriously discussed. And the more we're talking about body differences (so much people have some !), the more it get easier to accept them (for ourselves and others).

Sooo, thanks a lot for writing and sharing this story with us ! :)

(I hope this comment was comprehensible, english isn't my mother tongue, haha)

EdeyEdeyover 1 year agoAuthor

@Mysterre, thank you. I even wrote a letter to you via LitErotica contact form to say thank, but it probably went into spam folder.

...

I appreciate your comment so much as my new story from today is getting negative ratings and I'm a bit down :( Your comment helped me so much! ❤️

CasualnagaCasualnagaover 1 year ago

Simply wonderful. The cadence of the writing was awesome. It left me with a smile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an amazing story! I loved watching the relationship between the 2 boys progress so beautifuly. You did a great job highlighting their emotions and feelings for each other.

I'd love to see more of this story! What happens to them?

cmm0cmm0about 1 year ago

A beautiful story and very well written! Thank you, I really enjoyed it. And I thought the end was good, too, despite what some commenters had to say about it. :-)

EdeyEdeyabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Casualnaga

Thank you :)

.

@Anon

Their story has a HEA in my head! ;) I'm a sucker for happily ever after!

.

@cmm0

Thank you for your comment. Well, people are entitled to their opinions, I respect that. I wrote his story influenced by some short fantasy of mine and maybe it could be better done, but I still hope some of you like it :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed ur story. Well done, ***** KAMS

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fabulous! What a shocking end though. And I personally would have liked to see the 3 bullies arrested and jailed for assault. But the story was great and the sex hot.

EdeyEdey10 months agoAuthor

@anons

Thank you, and I'm glad you liked it :)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow... just wow... amazing!

EdeyEdey10 months agoAuthor

@anon, thx! :)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow, Mom just got a snoot full of male on male sex! This is a great story and it was a good ride. Thanks so much.

EdeyEdey9 months agoAuthor

@Anon yep, she did :)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Incredibly sexy stuff. Thanks so much for writing this!

EdeyEdey9 months agoAuthor

@Anon, I'm happy you liked it!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved it! I always enjoy stories with a lot of nipple play as it is a real turn on for me. So few writers include nipple play in their stories so it is a real pleasure to read you. THANKS!

Jack

EdeyEdey8 months agoAuthor

Jack, thank you ;) Even more nipple adoration you can find in my trans story Thin Line Between 🥰

MRJT79MRJT797 months ago

Well, you got me twice in this part once during the emails and again at the end, you moved me to tears.

EdeyEdey7 months agoAuthor

@MRJT79

That's wonderful to hear, I always aspire to have not only physical reaction from my readers but also to touch their heart and I'm happy I succeed here 🙏🥰

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

excellent writing and loved the large nippled bits most

EdeyEdey4 months agoAuthor

@anon, thanks :D

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. It was the large nipples that got my attention first. I just love guys with large nipples.

AlexpaulAlexpaul3 months ago

Loved it from start to finish. Giving up your V card to a bigger boy 😌 I need a do over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEdey@Edey
I'm originally from Eastern Europe. I love to write stories in my native language, but occasionally I try myself in writing in English. I write mostly GAY and TRANS ROMANCES = love+sex stories, with twinks, femboys, t-girls and crossdressers, and _feminine_males in general. I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES