The Unique Mouse Ch. 03 - FINAL!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You stupid snitch, you think you can go to your parents and make me into a school bully in front of our principal and teachers? You..."

"You would not be a school bully, if you did not... bully me. Simple thing."

Darien replied with quite a calm tone of voice; he was almost proud of himself for that, but subsequently, he received a blow in the stomach and his breathing stopped for a bit.

He coughed and tried to raise his head, but to no avail. His body was bending forward instinctively, protecting his abdomen.

"You little wimp... you will pay for snitching!"

The next blow went to his eyebrow arch and this one was very powerful. Darien could feel his vision become blurry; he could not stand on his feet anymore. His glasses fell on the roadside's lawn. Nathan had to hold him by his shoulder to keep him standing - more or less.

The next one was probably directed to his groin; he managed to pull his thigh up and protect his sensitive areas, but not without a whimpering sound that escaped his mouth. He understood that his situation was quite impossible to resolve in any other way aside from taking the beating.

So, he kind of accepted the thought that today he would probably end up in the hospital, hopefully not worse.

But soon he heard a weird sound and tried to lift his head up; he had no glasses, so the image was sorta blurry. He felt the grip on his shoulder loosen up, and he fell to the ground, too weak to do anything more. He heard the stomping of quickly moving feet and someone muttered "Fuck, it's him!" and that was all. His bullies' feet were running around now in obvious chaos...

After a short pause Darien could feel gentle hands embracing him and heard a familiar voice in his ear:

"Darien, Jesus! What they have done to you, the fuckers!"

His face was cupped by Keegan's palms. From up close, the bigger boy's face was illuminated by the rays of the sun coming from behind, with an almost angel-like aureole.

"Darien, talk to me!"

"Keegan... you came..." Darien whispered breathlessly, fixing his eyes on the bigger boy's emerald-green irises. His fingers instinctively closed over his glasses, lying on the grass.

"I had this fucking feeling something wasn't right, I had to check on you..."

Darien could not tear his gaze from Keegan's face. He pulled himself closer and kissed Keegan's lips with passion.

He could feel the bigger boy's hands wrapping around him, and lifting his body in the air. He was carried to Keegan's car and put safely in the front seat.

"I will take you to my house. My mother is a doctor. She can check if everything is okay." He said in a firm voice. But Darien could feel some tension in his tone. Keegan looked pissed off, his hands clutching to the wheel.

He said nothing until they arrived at Keegan's house, trying to get a grip over his quivering body.

Finally, Darien could see the Byrnes' mansion for the first time. He already knew that Keegan's family was rich, but still - the residence made quite an impression with its large garden, pool, white colonnade in front of the entrance, and perfect marble footpath.

Keegan tried to carry him again, but Darien shook his head. He didn't want to appear as some poor cripple in front of Byrnes.

They went inside and were met by a slender figure with long black hair and a strikingly beautiful face.

"God! Keegan! What happened?"

"It's Darien, mom. The boy you saw getting bullied in those video clips. I saw Donell beating him on the side of the road and brought him here for you to check him out; he has a cut on his eyebrow, he's bleeding."

"Oh my God, did you tell your mom?" Mrs. Donell looked at him with her beautiful dark eyes, similar in shape to Keegan's eyes.

She was half Japanese, half Irish and was a person of stunning beauty; she looked very similar to Marie Digby, a famous singer on YouTube; she could almost pass for her sister. Darien was not surprised by Keegan's good looks. He obviously had good genes.

"No I didn't, I was... I guess shocked, I still don't know what's going on."

"Come here, were you hit only on your head?"

"I was slapped two times and hit with a fist. I also was hit in my solar plexus and thigh..." Darien murmured, being steered to the living room. Keegan swore under his breath, his arm protectively wrapped around Darien's shoulder.

He sat with him on the white, real-skin couch and Keegan's beautiful mother leaned over her guest asking a couple of questions, like how many fingers did he see, was his vision blurry, what day is today and so on. She brought a first aid kit and treated the wound on his arch brow.

"You should call your parents and let them know about the situation. It's so outrageous how school officials treat such cases!" she said with her perfect brows furrowed.

"I don't want my parents to worry; my mother would be very upset, and probably want to pursue legal action"

"Well, I'm not surprised. I, myself, am annoyed, looking at what they've done; it's so unfair and the school should not turn a blind eye to something like this. It's a disgrace."

Darien looked at Keegan's hot mother with gratitude.

"Thank you for saying that, It was really so humiliating when Principal Roland took Donell's side and ignored what I told him about bullying." He sighed. "But to be truthful, since we're all moving on and going to college soon, I just want to leave all that behind."

She patted him on his shoulder. "Yes, I can understand that, but I kind of understand your parents too; they are angry that situations like this were allowed to continue, under Roland's nose. He should not be the principal anymore. That's the truth."

"He is a lousy principal, that's for sure. We'll see what happens. Thank you so much for helping me with my... eyebrow. I feel much better now."

"Maybe you would like to stay for dinner with us? It will be in about half an hour. We would be thrilled to have you here; since Keegan's older sister went to college, we always have an empty place at the table."

She smiled at him, looking even more stunning. She truly took the best from her mixed heritage, winning the genetic lottery and having the most attractive features of two races, which turned her into exquisite beauty.

Darien looked at Keegan and the bigger boy nodded quickly.

"Okay, thank you so much, I will gladly join you for dinner."

She smiled at him again and headed toward the kitchen.

"Wow!" Darien muttered. "Your mother is incredibly beautiful! Like a Hollywood star."

Keegan chuckled. "Thanks, I guess. Although I had nothing to do with her looks, rather it was the other way around."

"That's why you look like sorta green-eyed-Keanu Reeves!"

Keegan blushed a bit and brushed his chin. "Thanks, again, Keanu is such a cool person, so it's a double compliment."

A short pause of silence.

"Do you care to go to my room? We still have about half an hour."

Darien blinked and nodded. "Sure."

So, they went upstairs and Darien was shocked by how spacious and luxurious looking the other teenager's room was. Big bed, big closets, beautiful, large desk. Keegan also had a punching bag hanging from the ceiling. He definitely had enough space for such equipment.

"Nice room. The size of it... is impressive."

Keegan didn't say anything; he walked toward the window and stood there for a while without looking at Darien.

Darien furrowed his brows. He did not know what happened, why the sudden silence. He approached Keegan and leaned against the windowsill.

They were both now looking at the beautiful garden that the Byrnes were keeping.

"I'm sorry I could not protect you, Darien. I feel like I failed you. I should have stayed and waited for you."

Darien snorted a bit, feeling a strange, intensely warm wave in his heart. He was surprised by what Keegan said.

"Keegan, I, myself, asked you not to wait. And you are not responsible for those assholes! You came and scared them away! The most important part for me is that you... cared."

Keegan looked at him with an unreadable face. His intensely green eyes were focused on Darien's face who added: "I'm... glad we are going to college together, Keegan. I hope we will remain friends there."

Keegan raised his hand and his fingers brushed Darien's face. Darien closed his eyes, leaning into the touch. He could hear their breathing. He did not see, only feel, Keegan moving closer, his hands wrapping around Darien's back and pulling him closer to him.

Darien put his head on Keegan's warm and muscular chest. It was such a relaxing, pleasant feeling, that the smaller boy even forgot the stress that he had to endure during the situation with Donell.

They were standing like this for a while, and Darien felt like it became much warmer in the room. Soon he could feel Keegan's... rather obvious erection pressing on his stomach. His own erection was pressing on Keegan's thigh.

Darien slowly raised his head and his eyes met Keegan's eyes with dilated pupils.

"Is your door locked?" He heard himself saying. Bold!

"Yes..." Keegan responded with a whisper.

"Do you want to...?"

"If you are up to it? You've been beaten, does it still hurt?"

"It hurts a bit, but some part of my body requires even more attention, than a few bruises..." He smiled mischievously.

Keegan slowly manhandled him toward the bed, and Darien could already feel his pulse reach a frantic tempo.

He slowly fell down on the bedcover and Keegan leaned over him. He looked at Darien's small face with his small nose, pink, parted lips and rusty-golden-light freckles.

"You are so cute, you know?" He murmured, slowly removing Darien's glasses, and putting it aside.

Darien felt almost naked without them.

"Thanks, I guess?" He replied uncertainly.

"Your eyes are light gray, I didn't notice that before."

"Gray eyes, brown hair, I'm really just a mousy-looking kid." Darien chuckled.

"But you are a very unique, pretty mouse..." Keegan added breathlessly and planted a kiss on Darien's chest, which was still covered with a T-shirt.

Darien halted his breathing. Keegan's warm hand was slowly wandering up on Darien's trunk, finally reaching his already erect nipples. Darien moaned quietly. It was an almost godly feeling.

"Fuck, that's nice... I always forget the magic you can do with my nipples. And every time it's a blast..."

"Shh..." Keegan whispered, and slowly pulled up Darien's undershirt. "Poor things, always so horribly flattened under your clothes..." he murmured. "I'll set them free." Then he pulled both shirts over Darien's head.

The smaller boy let him do that with an overwhelming feeling of relief; he even sighed. He wanted to give himself to the control of Keegan's attentive hands, his touch, his kisses. Wanted to drown in blissful pleasure of having this sweet torture on his aching nipples, spreading inside his body.

But he was in the bigger boy's house and room, and the doors were not that thick; he could not moan and whimper as much as he wanted. He even planted his palm on his mouth to stop himself from expressing his joy too enthusiastically.

Keegan latched on to his left nipple and squeezed his right one in his free hand.

Darien's body arched from pleasure, deep guttural groans breaking from his lips.

"Dick, suck my dick...!" Darien pleaded, gasping and panting like a sprinting dog. He felt as if these nubs were bundles of nerves connected directly with his cock, he was almost quivering with arousal, panting like a crazy.

Keegan did not have to be asked twice. Soon Darien's dick was in his mouth, hard as a steel rod and eager for milking.

"I love when you suck me off..." He managed to murmur that, feeling total bliss taking over his body.

Keegan truly was a slave to Darien's pleasure, that's how Darien saw this, always first thinking about the smaller boy's needs, not about himself, but it made Darien want to reciprocate Keegan's kindness even more. The bigger boy sucked him and simultaneously his hands stayed on Darien's nipples, stretching them and rolling, making Darien go insane.

Soon he shot his load deep into Keegan's warm wet mouth, trembling and gasping for air. "God, so nice..." He murmured, but this time did not let himself fall into post-orgasmic bliss. He sat up after only one minute of calming his breathing, and pulled Keegan onto the bed.

"My turn" he said with such eagerness, that Keegan chuckled.

"Be my guest, but don't pull your pants up, okay?"

Darien blinked, a bit surprised, but agreed.

He kneeled beside Keegan and unzipped his jeans. His big, veiny dick was now free and ready to go. Darien licked the pre-cum dripping from his slit and took the mushroom head deep inside his pink mouth.

As he was bobbing his head eagerly, he suddenly felt Keegan's hand on his hip, gently brushing it; first he did not pay much attention, but soon he felt like the bigger boy's hand moved a bit to his back, now gently squeezing Darien's naked butt cheek.

It was actually a nice feeling, the little massage, pressure, and a kind of crumpling on his skin. But he did not react, until... Keegan fingers sort of... brushed over his crease. He jerked his body and stopped sucking Keegan off. He raised his head and looked at the bigger boy, who was blushing as he watched him intensely, his fingers gently grazing over Darien's intimate place.

Their eyes met, as if they were both thinking the same thing.

How far would they let this fooling around go? Should it stop before things went even... deeper? Was Darien even ready for that? It was almost like a silent conversation with only their eyes. As if Keegan was asking for permission to touch Darien there, but Darien was unsure what to say. He had this sudden feeling that something like this belonged in a real relationship, and required much more trust and commitment - at least Darien's saw it like that.

Keegan seemed to feel his hesitation, as he blinked and took his hand from Darien's ass.

"Please, continue..." he asked in a hushed voice.

Darien returned to sucking his bigger friend but his head was full of confused thoughts.

Keegan did not need much at this point; it almost looked like the act alone - the soft touching of Darien's rim - made him even more aroused. Soon he came into Darien's mouth, and Darien made an effort to swallow his whole load, as the last time some droplets poured out of his mouth.

This time he did better, and licked Keegan's dick clean.

After he was done he laid on his back next to the bigger boy and they were both staring at the ceiling for a while.

"What are you thinking now?" Keegan mumbled.

Darien hesitated. Was this question some kind of reference to the... ass touching situation?

"Just what the future will bring. We are sort of... on unknown land here, aren't we?"

Keegan made a short snort and slowly nodded.

"Yes, with that, I agree. It's even an understatement. I'm so fucking lost, I really don't know what is going on in my head."

Darien swallowed hard.

So, that was it?

The TALK, he was so afraid of.

The moment Keegan would say it's only fooling around, and it never can be serious between them?

He could hear his heart pounding hard in his chest. He really didn't know what to say. Keegan could react badly if he heard that Darien wanted more. Maybe even laugh?

Se he waited.

"I'm not gonna be here during summer break, you know? After the break, I'm going straight to an apartment my parents rented for me near campus."

Darien cleared his throat and asked quietly: "Where will you be during summer break?"

"It's a rather unique chance for me. I'm going to Greenland!"

"Greenland? The... polar island?" Darien raised his brows.

"Yes, my uncle is a scientist who works on climate change and is doing some research on deep layers of ice. They are traveling all over the island and taking samples of ice. I'm going to join their expedition as this is a chance for me to observe people's behaviors in isolated environments, group dynamics and stuff like that. I was always fascinated by small group psychology."

"Like astronauts traveling through space, and how things can go wrong there?"

"Yes, exactly."

Darien eyed Keegan. The boy looked like a stereotypical ripped jock but was he, really?

"Well, it's wonderful that you have such an opportunity. It's kinda a once in a lifetime thing. I'm glad for you."

Keegan nodded and there was sudden silence.

Darien realized with almost painful clarity, that he would not see the bigger boy for the whole summer break. They had only these last weeks of school. Summer... and then college. An enigma. What would happen?

He promised himself, he would not spoil these weeks with his bitterness and constant worry. He could still have Keegan's friendship and... benefits, if he could... behave in a rational, judicious way.

So he decided to cut the dangerous talk as quickly as he could.

"I should probably call my mother and let her know where I am."

Keegan sat up immediately, almost too eagerly. Was he relieved that Darien did not mention their... potential... or not potential relationship? Darien didn't know, and he really did not want to know.

"Yes, she probably expected you to be home half an hour ago, she must be worried."

Darien nodded and fastened his jeans. He stood up, went by the window and called his mother. During the conversation with her, he looked discreetly at Keegan sitting on the side of a bed, with an impassive face. Was it really impassive?

If Darien was not so anxious himself he would have noticed the confusion and sadness in Keegan's eyes, but he blamed it on the situation with Donell.

A couple of minutes later they both went to eat dinner with Byrne's family; their mood was seemingly back to how it was before, friendly and almost normal. Darien decided not to think too much. It did him nothing good.

As soon as he was home, his parents went into frenzy mode, seeing Darien's bruised face. They insisted on pursuing the matter and calling the police. Darien had to argue with them for an hour, explaining that he just wanted to be left alone and not make any more ruckus around his person. He really didn't need any more attention, after this cafeteria situation, and clips of him and Donell flying around the internet.

The clips already had hundreds of thousands of views and were still climbing up.

Finally, he managed to convince them to leave the matter as it was. Keegan was taking him to school in the morning, so the only concession he had to make was to agree that on the days that Keegan was in his martial art training, his parents would pick him up from school.

The next couple of days went by without any major problems. He had much more attention from other students, even younger students recognized him while passing him by, and some gave him words of encouragement. Keegan even had one interview with a journalist from the local press, and received many emails asking him to do more interviews because he was perceived as a local hero now. Only Donell had it a lot worse, as the public was evidently against him, so he only snuck around and lost some of his previous popularity. He was probably glad that despite public pressure he was not forced to change schools just before graduation.

There was even gossip that Principal Roland received a phone call from some journalist regarding the topic of bullying in his school, and some county officials were outraged by his attitude.

As a result of this an official statement was made that the school placed on their webpage claiming that they took proper steps to ensure students' safety and provide them with a guidance counselor's help.

As for Keegan and Darien's relationship, the next two weeks did not change much.

Every day they stopped by the warehouse and did "orgasm exchange" as they call it. Darien's nipple got all the attention he wanted and Keegan could not complain as Darien sucked him off every time.