The Unique Mouse Ch. 03 - FINAL!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me more, please."

Well, it was really embarrassing, but exciting in a way. Darien bit his lips.

"I... put it inside. You know where."

"Did you manage to..." Keegan hesitated, obviously not sure how to put it into words "...pleasure yourself that way?"

"I did. I didn't even have to touch my dick" Darien smiled shyly.

Keegan made a loud gasp of air, staring at Darien.

"Seriously? Wow. I read it's not that easy. You are really sensitive! You can climax from nipples, from... prostate stimulation. I want... " He blushed almost as intensely as Darien. "I want to give you orgasms. A lot of them. I love doing that, when you..." He obviously had trouble speaking loudly about such intimate topics. "When you are aroused and moan. It gives me so much joy to... give you pleasure, to look at you immersed into this..."

Darien blinked in surprise. "You really do like my... excessive moans?"

Keegan wrapped his hands around Darien's waist. "I do! I love them! I can't stop thinking about having you under me, moaning and writhing and taking me deep inside you..."

Darien's dick was already hard as an iron pole, but with these words, he felt an almost painful throbbing in it.

"Take me to your bed..." he managed to whisper, as his breath was so shuderry, that he could not control his voice well.

Keegan stood up with Darien in his arms and carried him to his bedroom. Their gazes were locked.

"It's now Keegan, right? It will happen..."

Keegan slowly put him flat on the bed and replied with a soft voice: "Only if you want to."

"I want to. So much. But please, be gentle, you are not exactly small down there..."

"I will, I promise. Thank you for your trust."

He sat next to Darien and slowly pulled the smaller boy's t-shirt over his head. His eyes fixed for a moment on the boy's large nipples, as they were now erect and darkened from arousal.

"You are beautiful, Darien. I want you, I desire you, I need you."

"So take me, Keegan." Darien always wanted to say this somewhat archaic phrase, and he finally could.

Keegan's face was almost dark red from excitement as he slowly pulled down Darien's jeans from the boy's narrow hips, admiring the flats of his chest and stomach and his five-inch dick, straining proudly, glistening with pre-cum. The bigger boy stared at the naked body of his boyfriend and slowly stroked over his smooth limbs. His breath quickened.

"I give myself to you," Darien whispered, finding weird pleasure in these pompous words, and in a slow, very sexual, but also innocent move he spread his thighs presenting Keegan with his most intimate part, to look, to admire and to... take.

Keegan swallowed, seeing this submissive offering, relocated himself between the boy's knees and lowered there to kiss Darin's hard shaft and lick the droplets of pre-cum rivuleting down to his shaven balls.

His hands wandered over his boyfriend's chest, squeezing his stiff nipples, making Darien moan.

"God, I love touching you, Darien," He muttered, his lips slowly sliding down the smaller boy's perineum.

Finally, his tongue made a small lap over Darien's pink rosebud, innocently closed, pliantly waiting to be tasted and opened.

Small pecks soon turned into nibbling and licking. He made small circles, strongly pressing with the tip of his tongue to the boy's muscle rim. Darien whimpered quietly, his hips rose a bit, as if wanting to ease access for Keegan.

Keegan teased the delicate, smooth tissue around Darien's hole, gently poking in the center of the pink ring.

"Please..." Darien muttered, not even sure what he really asked.

But Keegan was not in a hurry, he caressed the place, sliding his lips slowly over Darien's crease, in swirling moves tingling his pucker. Darien started thrashing his head over the bedding, panting and pleading.

Keegan finally showed him some mercy. He took a tube of lubricant from the drawer in the nightstand and smeared it very generously over Darien's most intimate place.

Their eyes met for a moment. Darien's lips were pink and parted. Keegan obviously could not stop himself from the temptation to devour them, and as he slid one finger inside Darien's hot passage, he simultaneously leaned over the smaller boy and kissed him in this sweetly open mouth, pressing his tongue inside.

Darien could taste his own shower gel he very profusely used on himself before, taking a shower and cleaning himself in the bottom area. They kissed, surprisingly slowly, almost languorously, sensuously, Keegan sucked Darien's lower lip into his mouth, licked it and even bit, working with his fingers down between his boyfriend's pliantly spread thighs.

As he added the third finger Darien whimpered a bit at discomfort, so the bigger boy slowed down, just keeping his fingers there for a moment, letting Darien take his time. They continued to kiss, when he resumed stretching the tight muscle ring. He worked very diligently, unhurriedly, wanting to give Darien a chance to relax and open even more.

Finally, the boy mumbled: "Keegan... I need you inside..."

Keegan exhaled and slowly took his fingers out, leaving Darien unpleasantly empty, squirming his body from side to side, impatiently grabbing Keegan's muscular arms in an attempt to pull his boyfriend in closer.

"Shh..." Keegan whispered as he sat between the smaller boy's thighs.

Darien's heart hammered, his pulse becoming nothing but a frantic drumbeat in his ears.

He grabbed under his knees and pulled them as close to his chest as possible, he held himself like that in a submissive offering of his clenching, aching hole.

Keegan looked down at this and whispered.

"It's the single most erotic sight I have ever seen."

And he was true to his word; his dick was so hard that it seemed to be dark purple in color, pre-cum leaking non-stop over his slit and down to his tightened balls. His eyes were glazed over, his breath shaky. His arousal was so obvious that Darien made a prolonged, almost whimpering sound, pleading to be taken.

Keegan made a loud gasp and lined up his dick with the pulsing entrance of Darien's passage.

Their eyes met. Darien nodded and Keegan pushed forward, pressing on the tight ring.

The smaller boy yelped, and tilted his head so forcefully that his naked neck arched, and Keegan could see his pulsing veins on the sides of it.

He slowed down, but did not stop completely, still sliding in the super tight channel, spreading it with his massive dick, making Darien shudder, wail, and whine.

But the boy did not protest the invasion, he pushed through the discomfort, panting and consciously relaxing himself, taking pleasure in giving himself off to the thick shaft of his gorgeous boyfriend.

Even in the painful stretch there was a hint of pleasure and Darien focused on it, immersing himself in the act of giving his body to another male.

It was exciting and thrilling. He squeezed Keegan's arms and grunted, feeling that his boyfriend was about to bottom out in his arching, tensed body. He cried out, feeling the fullness, the stretching, the sensation of having every part of his rectum filled.

And... Keegan bottomed out. His balls pressed to Darien's ass cheeks. His face was deep red, his eyes not focused, like he was drunk, his arm muscles trembling a bit from excitation and tension.

He went still and waited for Darien's sign that he could start to move, which he so obviously wanted.

The smaller boy laid there, his body like a tautened bow, panting and fisting the bedsheet, impaled on the fat cock.

He had this almost funny thought that male on female sex was so much easier, kind of "designed" to work without so much of a hassle, and male on male sex was not for the faint-hearted, for sure.

Keegan really gave him time to adjust, watching Darien's face patiently, even though a lonely droplet of sweat on his temple was clear proof that he was struggling not to start ramming in the smaller boy's tender hole like a wild animal.

Keegan's hands were tenderly stroking Darien's thighs, flat abdomen and narrow hips, as if wanting to calm his boyfriend down and help him to relax.

Suddenly, he touched Darien's hand and intertwined their fingers.

Darien snapped-open his eyes, lowered his gaze and looked at Keegan.

He gave him his second hand, and soon they were holding each other like that, eyes locked.

It was a special moment, something squeezed Darien in his throat, but Keegan also looked touched, his eyes weirdly wet. They felt they truly belonged to each other.

"Darien... my baby," Keegan whispered.

Darien clasped their hands together with even more strength.

"Make love to me, Keegan!"

And Keegan made a small nod.

He backed out a bit and thrust forward again slowly. Darien bit his lower lip, as Keegan repeated the move. They were holding hands the entire time.

"Baby, you feel so good, so tight..." Keegan whispered, gently swaying his hips, backing out maybe an inch, just to very gradually build up the intensity of his moves.

Darien squeezed his fingers a bit more, cautiously starting to pull him closer and pushing off a bit, as if showing him the right tempo and depth. Keegan followed his pointers, and soon he was rocking between his thighs in a smooth, even pace.

They were still looking each other in the eyes, Darien found it additionally satisfying. The emotional connection was there, and now, they were adding a physical level to it as well. It felt so complete and gratifying.

During the next two minutes, he began to relax, letting himself get rid of the bodily tension, and finding the first signs of pleasure; as Keegan was sliding in and out of his tight channel, his hole was engulfing the hot rod up to the hilt, his flesh yielding, and it was weirdly exciting, to be that full, that... owned?

Finally, he felt ready.

He put Keegan's hands on his hips, as if encouraging the bigger boy to brace himself better and start to intensify his thrusts. Keegan's face reddened a bit when he understood Darien's intention.

He dug his fingers in Darien's waist and quickened the pace. Darien grunted, feeling so vulnerable and open, his body spread wide, invaded by this thick tool. But it was also... very hot. He closed his eyes, letting his dirty thoughts materialize; in this instance he wanted to be the object of Keegan's desire, as he was the first day, in the showers, the very thing Keegan wanted the most.

He felt a sudden rush of desire and grunted from deep within.

"Fuck me, Keegan!" He whimpered, throwing his hands above his head in lustful abandon; he wanted to be pumped full of Keegan's cum, he wanted to be mounted, used and rode.

His internal muscles clenched in spasms around Keegan's cock, wanting to milk it, to suck it even deeper.

As the act continued, he gave himself fully to Keegan's long strokes, as the bigger boy was pulling his dick out of his ass almost to the tip and jamming it back as deep as he could.

It was intense. Their bodies were a bit slick, skin sweaty, limbs sliding, slamming each other. Keegan pulled Darien's hips a bit more up, to change the angle of his dick and Darien groaned loudly, feeling the new wave of pleasure, as the massive head of Keegan's cock more firmly grazed over his prostate.

"Yes! There..."

Darien let go of all his inhibitions, a fierce blush spreading over his neck and chest, as he surrendered himself to the blissful sensation.

His dick, previously a bit flagged down, sprung back to life, and was now waving in the air with the rhythm of Keegan's fervent thrusts. His stunning boyfriend was now pounding in Darien's pink, very stretched rim, his shaft glistening with lube, and Darien's passage tightening around it, squeezing it as a vice.

The pure sensation of the intense rubbing was short-circuiting Darien's mind, his inner muscles were rippling around Keegan, sucking him deep in unbridled desire. He began to work with Keegan, upping his own hips to meet the bigger boy hips, the slapping sounds now echoing throughout the room, mixed with Darien's wails and moans.

The intensity was even increasing; pure delight flared from Darien's sensitive passage when Keegan gave him his entire length, making it into an utterly blissful drilling. He needed an even better angle, so he grabbed his knees, folding himself in half to lift his ass higher. And now the more fierce brushing over the prostate gland was simply electrifying.

"God, God..." Darien moaned, straining himself, almost quivering with the powerful wave of pleasure, losing himself in this euphoric state.

Darien felt dizzy with exhilaration as Keegan rose a bit, bracing himself on Darien's thighs - the boy was deep in pure bliss. It was coming, he knew that... He was closing on it.

"Harder, Keegan! Fuck me harder!" It was almost a cry.

The bigger boy mobilized his entire body and began to hammer in Darien's heated passage in earnest.

Darien had the impression of almost fiery stars flashing in front of his eyes, and then... Keegan let go of his legs and leaned a bit, to catch Darien's large nipples between his fingers and pull them up, straining and rolling.

Fireworks exploded!

Darien screamed loudly, and his body buckled up, ready to fly, his prostate almost erupting with a spasm of such intense pleasure, he never experienced before; his dick splattered long ropes of jizz rain, jetting over his chest, face and even on the pillow beside him...

It seemed to last so long, Darien could not do anything, only scream and let it shake him, let his nerves-endings flare like a Christmas tree, almost keening and mewling sounds leaving his throat, his body arching and taut like a carbon fiber in a bow.

Keegan, seeing this, jumped as if in overdrive; he grunted, almost growled, and lowered himself, covering Darien's body with his, bracing himself with his hands on the smaller boy's shoulders, his chest sliding over Darien's cum covered chest, his lips placing open-mouthed kisses over his boyfriend's slender, sweaty neck.

His hips worked fervently and vigorously, and, finally, he succumbed to Darien's hole, to its tight hotness. Keegan pumped all his cum in spasms inside the small body, shuddering and snarling like a wild animal. Darien took it all, writhing under him and panting greedily, with a giddy face and hooded eyes.

And soon everything... slowed down. The last spasms and twitches passed.

Keegan became still, laying flat on his boyfriend, his face snugged in the crook of Darien's neck.

The silence was calm and pleasant; Darien let himself just float on the pink cloud of happiness, weirdly enjoying the almost overwhelming heaviness of Keegan's body that made his breathing a bit shallower, but, to be honest, he didn't mind being squashed under his hot, gorgeous lover. It just... felt right.

His body was in a weird state of aftershock after such a powerful orgasm, continuously slightly trembling.

It was way better than he imagined in his shy, not very in-depth visions. Just pure heaven.

Keegan's nose rubbed behind his ear and he whispered something very, very quietly. So quietly, Darien could only guess what this confession was, and his heart fluttered with happiness. They were the words that lovers exchanged, if their feelings were deep. So, he responded with the same words, in a similarly hushed, shy voice.

But then the blissful, sweet exchange was cut rather brutally.

"Keegan...?"

The sound of a voice...

The boys flinched and twitched as if shaken by an electric current.

As they looked aside, they realized who it was...

Keegan's mother was standing on the bedroom doorstep.

Her eyes were as big as saucers. She looked shocked, almost lighting-struck.

"Honey, I... forgot the house keys... We went back... I tried to call, but..." she mumbled, swallowing hard, looking at Keegan and Darien's joined bodies.

It was impossible not to understand what had just happened here. No way around it. No silly excuses, "we just stumbled and fell". No fucking way.

Darien made an effort to pull the duvet over them, but it was out of the question because they were laying on it. But his jerking, frantic moves got Keegan's attention, as the bigger boy was so stunned that he just stared at his mother, mimicking her shock.

He finally pulled his dick off Darien's cum dripping hole, unable to cover himself quickly enough, as she was obviously gaping at the act, with an open mouth.

The smaller boy rolled from the bed to the opposite side, glad that his t-shirt and shorts were there, thrown on the floor earlier. In desperately quick moves, he tugged them over his trembling body.

"What's going on, Keegan? What's the meaning of this?" She asked in a shaky voice, making one step toward them.

Darien glanced at Keegan's reddened face. His boyfriend was obviously terrified, looking like a person caught red-handed on some kind of... crime?

"No... nothing..." He managed, his voice weirdly high-pitched.

"Are you... together?" She asked in a similar fashion, visibly shuddering.

Keegan did not respond.

Darien felt like he was just slapped on the face.

His eyes met the bigger boy's fearful eyes for a short second.

After that, he leaped to his feet and ran toward the door, dashing around the frozen figure of Keegan's mother, but... he did not make it to the doorstep.

Keegan was quicker.

Not caring he was still naked, he caught Darien and yanked him toward his chest, embracing his boyfriend's small body.

"Darien!"

"Please, let me go!" Darien cried out, throwing his head back.

"No!"

Darien tried to free himself, but of course it was to no avail; short, desperate sobs escaped his mouth. He was no match for Keegan's steel hard arms, as he grabbed the petite boy's chin and pulled it up.

"I can do this, Darien! Please be with me. I need you. No running. No more running - mine or yours."

Darien's wet eyes bore into his face, flooded with strong emotions. He was panting nervously.

Keegan tilted his head aside, and glanced at his pale mother. He furrowed his brows, and his chin went up.

"Mom. Darien is my boyfriend." His voice was now firm and calm.

And then Keegan looked back at the smaller boy, the smile lit up his face. He even nodded, as if to re-assure Darien of his decision.

Darien still sobbed quietly for a moment, but slowly went quiet, as if finally realizing what just happened... And then he eventually responded with a similar, very shy smile.

Soon the boys embraced each other tightly, Darien's cheek pressed tightly to Keegan's wide chest.

He knew now. There was nothing they couldn't conquer - together.

The end.

-----------------------------------

Thank you for reading this story! Please let me know did you like it - in the comment section below! Your opinion does matter to me!

Editor: trappedinthecl0set - thank you for your mercy - for taking it even though you are very busy!