The Unique Mouse Ch. 03 - FINAL!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The vision of their naked bodies entwined together got stuck in Darien's mind, and he just did not want to let go.

However, right after they left the theater, Keegan's parents called to say that they were in his apartment now as they brought him some more stuff from home.

Darien was a bit disappointed, but the boys had to say goodbye for this evening. Keegan had no excuse for his mother not to come back to his apartment.

Darien went back to his room having troubles believing what happened that day.

He felt like a drunk person, lying in his bed - he let his thoughts swirl like crazy inside his mind.

They truly were boyfriends. It slowly sunk into his brain.

Real boyfriends!

Exactly as he hoped during summer break - it opened up many unfathomable, exciting prospects.

So he started fantasizing about what could happen between them, if they were alone in his room.

He had put these fantasies on hold since the day they broke up, but they reemerged with great force now and flooded his brain.

Darien closed his eyes contemplating having sex with Keegan. They just began to date, for real. But they were already close to doing this activity at some point in time. He clearly remembered the moment Keegan hand grazed over his pucker. Did Keegan also fantasize about it?

Darien knew what his role would be, and it stressed him a bit.

He would have to give Keegan his body to... penetrate. It was just obvious.

He was small and had girly nipples, right?

The thought itself made something weird with Darien's stomach. On one hand, he felt excited, on the other he felt panicky.

Just to explore a bit, he put two of his fingers in his mouth to salivate them, then turned on his side. Slowly, he tried to slip one finger inside his ass, only as a feeble attempt, a half-hearted try.

But he got more and more interested, as the tight muscle ring seemed to yield under the pressure and suddenly, his finger was inside. He let out a small breath. So, it was the place Keegan would invade...

He should probably explore it a bit more...

So, he tried with the second finger and felt a slight sting of pain, but did not allow himself to be discouraged. He unhurriedly pushed his fingers deeper, tentatively searching for the magical place he read about somewhere on the internet. The mysterious prostate gland, that was supposed to bring Heaven to Earth for gay people.

He was searching for it, slowly sliding his fingers around his rectum, finally realizing that it was probably just under his dick root, so he tried to limit the region of his search to the upper parts of his passage.

And suddenly, he felt it. A bit of a tingling feeling, and a small, weird wave that seemed to rush from it, as he rubbed there. It wasn't bad actually!

He did it again, and it was a bit unusual but a rather pleasant feeling.

Darien relaxed and huffed a little breath. He closed his eyes and imagined that Keegan dick was grazing over this place with long thrusts. The thought seemed exciting, but he felt himself blushing a bit.

He would have to lay under the bigger boy, with legs spread wide, pliant and submissive...

The sudden stab of pleasure wavered through his nervous system. Darien would lay and take this fat dick inside and Keegan would be set up to give him pleasure, just as he always prioritized.

Keegan would probably try to angle his dick to massage this place... Darien put a bit more pressure over this pleasant spot and the thrill of his pleasure increased. Fuck, it was good! He was actually surprised that it felt more intense than he imagined, the nerves seemed to be just under the skin, and he stimulated them with every slide of his fingers. After some time, he just could not stop.

Darien spread his legs wide, almost obscenely fingering himself and panting a bit, and the pleasure was immense; it seemed to gather not in his dick, but deep in his body, in his intestines, inside his pelvis. He started to make some small moans, and continued to do that, imagining Keegan's muscular body swaying over him, crushing him a bit, pushing deep inside him.

He obviously could do nothing, only give himself for pleasure, for Keegan's big dick, drilling in his small body, he could not run away, could he?

No, he could not, he could only take it, moaning and begging Keegan to... stop? Or begging for more?

He could not decide, but he was sure that the vision worked. The pleasure was flailing him over the edge and soon a weird sensation spread inside Darien's body, so intense and blissful; he whimpered a bit, and glanced at his dick with curiosity. It was not even fully hard, but it started to spit a translucent fluid over Darien's body, a bit different from his normal sperm.

Darien was quivering and mumbling something incoherent, his body almost beyond his control.

It was better, definitely better than he expected! Was it a bit crazy and obscene? Yep, probably. But it felt so good!

The mission to find his prostate was crowned with rather spectacular success, he realized while looking at his wet stomach. He even smelled the fluid, and it just smelled like cum, even though it wasn't exactly the usual creamy color and didn't have the typical "snot" consistency.

Darien stood up and marched to the bathroom to wash himself, but after he was done drying his body up with a towel, his eyes caught something interesting in his peripheral view: a roll-on deodorant with a pleasant, round lid.

He felt blood rushing into his cheeks, but he restrained himself and went back to his room to prepare for sleep.

It wasn't easy, but he finally managed to fall asleep, still hazily contemplating his future with Keegan.

He woke up about twenty minutes before his alarm went off. He noticed a message from Keegan

"Hi... I'm thinking about you"

Darien cheeks flushed as he was also thinking about Keegan but could not confess yet to him how... intensely Keegan has haunted his sexual dreams.

He went to shower, but on the way he noticed the deodorant again, standing on the small bathroom shelf and looking not-so-innocent.

Crazy...

After some lip-biting moments he grabbed it, took a bit of hand cream and a towel, and went back to his bed.

He pulled down his pants and laid flat on the bedding. He spread his legs and tucked the pillow under his buttocks. Yep, it was time to act. He started to push the roll-on deodorant inside his ass, slowly angling it from the beginning toward his prostate. He already knew what to do this time.

The lid was more smooth and even. It worked even better than fingers. Darien immersed himself in dreamy visions again, of Keegan's dick taking him in every way possible, pounding in him... Darien imagined his ass full of Keegan sperm, flooding with it, and he, himself, lying helplessly on a bed, with ass spread wide and jizz dripping from his not-so-tight-anymore hole, used by Keegan to be filled with his fluids...

This time the orgasm came even quicker, Darien was covered with a towel, so as not to spurt it all over his body.

He finally understood what all the fuss was about. It was good. Different, the pleasure was located deep, inside his body, just under his dick root, but it was more... overwhelming, almost addicting.

Darien went to his lectures feeling a bit lightheaded and weirdly ashamed. He never before tried such a bold experiment. He was a bit confused also, as he never, in his wildest dreams, expected himself to take such an interest in stimulating his prostate.

It was fucking wonderful, but also somewhat scary.

Was he truly mentally preparing himself to bottom for Keegan?

He glanced around, curious if anyone could tell - just by looking at him - what he was doing the previous hour?

He went back to the memory of the moment when Keegan caressed his ass this one time... He obviously was no stranger to the thought of getting closer with that part of Darien's body.

It made him feel a bit better.

They met at the entrance to the lecture hall. He could actually see how Keegan's face lit up, as he noticed Darien. Darien felt this weird, sweet bubbly feeling in his stomach. He came closer and... wrapped his arms around Keegan's neck, just hugging him closely, inhaling the fresh, masculine scent of Keegan's muscular body.

It was so...simply pleasant. To be in his arms.

Darien forgot about his prostate experiments and just... felt happy, truly happy, being held close to his new boyfriend's chest.

As he raised his eyes, he met Keegan light gaze. The bigger boy responded with a wide smile.

"Darien..." He whispered.

Their gazes went down to their lips, and soon they were kissing in front of the whole group of students waiting for the lecture to start. Some clapping even occurred.

They stopped;Darien, however, now wanted more, so much more. He wished they were alone.

As they went inside, Keegan gave him the news. His parents were now visiting his sister, but intended to go back to stay at Keegan's apartment for a couple of days or so.

They had asked Keegan to invite Darien to come there and have dinner with them.

After the lecture the professor informed them that the next class was canceled, and as a result, they would have a time window of about 3 hours before the next lecture. Suddenly, Keegan looked at Darien.

"Do you want to see my apartment? It's very close to campus, we can walk there..."

Darien's eyes bore into Keegan's face. Was this... it? He swallowed, feeling a wave of fear.

There was a moment of silence.

Ah, what the hell!

"Okay! I would like to see it."

The bigger boy smiled.

And so they went, holding hands the whole way.

The people on campus were tolerant but as they were outside, Darien noticed some heads turning.

Luckily, Keegan lived very close to campus, and they didn't have to wander around the city.

The apartment was in a luxury condominium and Darien was astonished by how spacious it was. It had two bedrooms and a large living room area.

Darien was also surprised that Keegan's parents could afford such a place.

Keegan offered him something to drink, and Darien took some juice, but... there was a strange silence.

Their gazes met.

Keegan looked a bit flushed.

Darien realized that the bigger boy probably was not certain if Darien wanted for them to return to their "extracurricular activities" that they did behind the warehouse two months ago.

It was not that easy for him to just initiate it like it was before.

"I know what you're thinking," Darien said slowly.

"What am I thinking? It's probably a bit different from what you imagine..."

"You would like to... resume our... activities... but you are afraid to start it, after such a long time."

Keegan blinked and bit his lips.

"Yeah. You guessed right. I'm not sure how you want us to... proceed. What pace you would want to take with our relationship. We probably should talk about that."

Darien nodded and made a small step toward Keegan. He reached out his hand and touched the bigger boy's forearm. He knew exactly what to say, and it wasn't only about the physical aspect of their relationship.

"I loved what we had, Keegan."

"You did?"

"Yes... so fucking much! I missed you. Not only that... sex thing, you know? It meant so much to me that you helped me with those jerks. I was heartbroken every time I thought I was just nobody, and you would never take an interest in me for real..."

Keegan grabbed him and yanked him to his chest.

"Shhh.... You are not 'nobody', Darien! You... bring out the best in me. I never felt as happy with myself as when I took your side in the conflict you had with Donell. It was the right thing to do. And it made me see you even more, understand you. Beyond that scared kid who never raised his head when walking down the corridor..."

Keegan cupped Darien's face in his hands.

"I want to do everything right this time. In a more mature way. I want us to have a chance. A real chance."

"I want the same." Darien had to fight with treacherous tears that threatened to wet his eyes.

Keegan lowered himself and kissed Darien passionately and the smaller boy almost leaned on him, reciprocating the kiss with similar passion. Their tongues entwined and rubbed over each other like crazy, hands all over each other's bodies.

Soon Darien broke the kiss and mumbled:

"I want you to touch me again. I miss it so much..."

Keegan did not let him wait. He lifted him in the air and carried him to the bedroom.

As soon as he put Darien's flat on the linen, he froze for a moment and caught Darien's gaze.

Then he slowly pulled up the smaller boy's t-shirt to reveal his unusual, large nipples. They were ready, sticking out erect almost an inch and dark in color.

"Fuck, I almost forgot how perfect they are!"

Keegan stared at them for a moment, admiring their enormous size. "True masterpiece of nature!"

He leaned over Darien's petite body and closed his mouth over the jutting nubs. Darien moaned loudly, and muttered: "And I almost forgot how godly a feeling it is, as you latch on them!"

The next couple of minutes the bedroom was full of Darien's moan serenades, loud and shameless, as his nipples were under the sweetest tortures he ever received.

He was writhing in bed like a snake, begging Keegan: "Please, please!" - not even knowing what he was begging for. But Keegan was prolonging his tortures and soon Darien's heart was about to explode from the amount of pleasure he was experiencing; he pulled down his pants so quickly that Keegan almost had no chance to react, and he grabbed his dick, painfully hard at that moment, to jerk himself off, but Keegan managed to catch his hand.

"No, no, no... Shhhh...."

And he lowered himself down, taking Darien into his warm mouth. Darien made such a needy, crazy-loud moan, that he was almost on the verge of chuckling because he sounded so hungry, like a wailing, starving puppy.

It was humiliating. He came after twenty moves of Keegan's head, spurting like a high-pressure jet between Keegan's full lips. It was spectacular, and powerful, yet a bit embarrassing.

Darien panted for a while, looking at the ceiling as Keegan sucked him dry.

Subsequently, their eyes met. Keegan had a very peculiar grimace.

Darien knew from the start he wanted to ask for something new...

"Yes? Say it. Say it..." he murmured.

The bigger boy laughed and blushed a bit.

"Yeah. Can I rub over you?"

"Rub? Like frotting?"

"No, rub... over your... hole."

Darien froze. That was bold. But also... weirdly exciting. So, why the hell not? He was open to experimenting himself. He slowly nodded, curious what Keegan would do.

So, he turned on his stomach and spread his legs a bit, not even aware that Keegan was watching this move with dilated pupils.

The silence was weird. Keegan just stared at Darien's pink, tiny star hidden behind his buttocks.

Darien tilted his head and glanced back, to catch the fascination on the face of the bigger boy.

He clearly enjoyed the view. A lot.

Finally, the bigger boy licked his lips and took something from his nightstand. Soon Darien felt the cold feeling of lube over his ass crease.

But strangely enough he did not feel fear. Not even the slightest. He realized he... trusted Keegan. And it was weirdly important now. Almost a blissful feeling.

He felt the moment when Keegan slowly covered Darien's body with his own. His big, steel-hard dick angled down, starting to rub over Darien's clenching pucker and perineum. Darien squeezed his thighs tight, to help Keegan have some more friction.

The bigger boy's mouth was over his nape, and it was a pleasant feeling, the deeper but shaky breath blowing over his hair. Darien closed his eyes, feeling the rub over his crotch, in a weirdly exciting way. He was happy that he could give Keegan pleasure in such a simple way... but he realized he also wanted more.

His hole become somewhat more sensitive with all the rubbing, and he squeezed his eyes even more, imagining that Keegan was fucking him from behind. Soon the rubbing intensified. Keegan was panting behind, and his body became a bit wet from sweat. And then Darien felt the warm fluid over his crease.

Keegan's movements slowed down, only gasping for air as he just laid on Darien. His hand touched Darien's shoulder and stroked it gently.

"Thanks."

"For what? I was just lying. Next time I would love to have a more... active role." He chuckled.

Keegan grunted. "I'm up to everything you would want."

Darien chuckled.

"Even me... topping you?"

Keegan laughed. "Let's not go too far!"

And they both giggled for a while.

***

The next couple of days went by very pleasantly for Darien. He felt wonderful in the presence of Keegan. The bigger boy paid him attention and treated him almost like a prince.

Being alone in his room late evenings, Darien continued his small experiment with prostate stimulation, and became more and more proficient in pleasuring himself.

Darien also met once with Keegan's parents as they wanted to invite him to dinner.

They spent time on nice conversations about college freshmen experiences, as they had also graduated from UCLA.

Other than that Darien and Keegan hung out with each other and even studied together in Darien's room.

However, it was a bad place to have sex as the walls were extremely thin, and every talk could be heard from adjacent rooms.

Finally, Keegan's parents were leaving to go home one week later on Saturday and Keegan invited Darien to his apartment, even though Darien's neighbors from the dormitory were also out of their rooms for the weekend.

Darien cleaned himself super thoroughly, even shaved his balls and perineum area, and went there with a weird, excited feeling.

He was hoping it would be the day. That day!

Keegan met him at the doorstep. Darien smiled, giving him a kiss.

"So, your parents are gone? How does it feel?"

"Like I finally can start to be a student! Free house and... making my food all alone. Which I hate." He winced, and Darien chuckled.

"Yep, I got the same problem, pizza and eating in bars, that's my life now."

Keegan sat on the couch, and Darien hesitated, but decided to go for it.

He sat on his lap, and Keegan smirked.

"There are also bright sides of living alone..."

They looked each other in the eyes for a moment, and Keegan exhaled.

"I've wanted to talk to you about that... for some time now. The whole week, I actually struggled to ask you about something."

He took out something from his pocket and gave it to Darien.

Darien opened a folded piece of paper and realized it was Keegan's test results. The test for... STDs.

He slowly raised his eyes and looked at Keegan's face. They were staring like that for a moment.

"You want to have... sex with me," Darien stated the obvious, feeling dumb.

"Yes," Keegan answered without hesitation, with a calm and firm tone of voice.

"I've been dreaming about it since you sent me your email with an apology. I got my hopes high then, and I let myself explore the future prospects... of me and you."

Darien sighed. "I also thought about that. I was a bit afraid but since I did some... uhm... experiments, I feel more comfortable with the thought of... giving myself to you," he finished, blushing intensely as it came out more pompous than he intended. A bit old school with the "give myself to you" phrase, but weirdly enough Keegan blinked and swallowed hard.

Did he also get hard? Darien could feel something down there, pressing on his thighs, as he was still sitting on the bigger boy's lap.

"What experiments?" Keegan asked in a husky voice as if his throat became a bit dry.

Darien could not stop himself from blushing. "With a... deodorant."

Keegan swallowed again and raised his hand, brushing over Darien's cheek.