The Unjustly Punished Lady Lawyer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed wife number one smile. It had been the right thing to say.

When we eventually got out of the bath, they begged me to have one last pee for them, and I obliged. Why they found it such a turn-on, I don't know. Maybe it was my blonde pussy. The day ended with hugs and kisses all around. There was what I thought was a genuine disappointment that this might be the last opportunity of "bathing" with me. Somehow, what we had done didn't seem to be in the least bit unnatural in their society, and I had gained a lot from it.

Back at the apartment, I found a message on the answerphone from Nabila. I would keep my word to her, as she had been so kind. She said she would like to come round early the following evening after work if I could call her back.

I did so and made a few preparations to 'entertain' her. I decided I would give her my "Ben-Wa" Japanese love balls. Not everyone likes them, but I used to take them with me to work and towards the end of a very long, hard day, sometimes I would go to the loo and insert them.

Just walking about with them inside stimulated me. I could quietly continue making myself feel aroused even when seated by exercising my pelvic floor muscles. I used to drive home with them still in, take them out when back in the apartment, and then wash and disinfect them carefully.

The next evening, Nabila arrived in her local robes. She threw her arms around me and gave me a big kiss. Her first remark was, "Please can I look at your bum?" I was in shorts and a T-shirt and I dropped my shorts (I wasn't wearing panties) on the spot and let her have a good look.

I had nothing to hide from dear Nabila, who had been so kind to me in my hour of greatest need. She ran her fingers over the cane mark tracery with her slim brown fingers.

She said, "You have healed perfectly although you can still see the outline of the marks, but I expect it will fade."

I put my arms around her and lifted her robe. She was wearing only a cute little pair of plain white cotton panties underneath and no bra, despite her ample breasts (of which I was just a little jealous!)

The white of the panties was such a wonderful contrast with her brown skin and I thought that was erotic in itself! I rotated the slatted blind-type curtains throughout the flat to the closed position and double-locked the door.

Nabila asked if we were alone and I told her we were and that I didn't plan to be disturbed. She undressed in my bedroom and went to the bathroom. She sat on the loo and had a pee, after asking me to be with her.

I helped her up off the loo and washed her on the bidet as she had done for me in those awful early days after the thrashing that must have come close to ending my life. We finally took a shower together, and I admired her lovely, smooth skin.

She was such a lovely chocolate brown colour and shone with health, but bore the marks of childhood tropical ulcers mainly on her legs. We helped each other dry, after which we lay down together on my bed and kissed and clung to each other. Nabila had that slightly smoky smell that I have learned to associate with African women.

I lay on my back with my legs spread wide, and my pussy facing towards the side of the bed. She got down on her knees and tenderly lifted the hood of my clitoris, gently massaging it with her thin fingers.

She carefully put a finger into my vagina; felt around inside, and then withdrew it. She said, "Can I kiss your clitoris, please? I've heard it's lovely for a lady to have that done to her."

"Sure," I said. "It will be a new thing for you."

She went to work on me and I could swear she must have done it before. I had a colossal orgasm within a minute of her starting, helped by her gentle fingering of my vaginal walls.

After a little while, as my breathing went back to normal, I said, "Can you see how the clitoris becomes erect and the labia swell up when I get excited?"

She nodded and replied, "It's just like they say in the book, thank you so much for letting me see it for myself."

I said, "How about letting me see what I can do for a girl like you who cannot enjoy the pleasures that I take for granted?"

She grinned a little sadly and said, "Yes, please, I would so love to find out how to help myself despite what they did to me in the past."

Nabila certainly could experience arousal because she had become lubricated while playing with me. Something was going on, so I discussed this with her and she seemed so happy to hear it.

I lay beside her for a minute or two, fondled her large brown breasts (the nipples had gone hard), and kissed her. "You know, you respond sexually despite what happened to you. Can you tell me what and where you are feeling it?"

Nabila asked about the G spot and begged me to help locate hers. I put a finger inside her and moved it around between the front wall of her vagina. Her "Spot" seemed to be at the front and not far down.

With me putting gentle repetitive pressure on the area, Nabila moaned gently, with minor vaginal contractions setting in. I kept it up and I'm sure after a couple of minutes she rewarded my efforts with an orgasm, judging from the muscle spasms and the rapid breathing.

I looked at Nabila, who perhaps had been concentrating all her thoughts on her erogenous zones with her eyes tightly shut. She was looking at me and two little tears ran down her cheeks. "That was an orgasm, I'm sure. Until today, I have had nothing like that," she said shakily.

Nabila was perspiring slightly despite the air conditioning, having put much-rewarded effort into it. We lay back on the bed in each other's arms. She had lovely brown eyes that turned up at the corners. I kissed her forehead and stroked her tightly curled Afro hair.

She stroked my tummy, parted my pubic hair, and played again with my clit. "There's one thing I would like," she said. "I want to shave my pussy. Do you have anything to do it with, please? If once I get it all shaved off, I think I can keep it down myself."

"Of course," I said, "I keep a special razor for trimming mine. We can do it on the bidet. It's perfect for the job." We went through into the bathroom and I filled the bidet half up with warm water. Nabila squatted over it, leaning back a bit.

I soaped her pubic hair and began gently to shave it, expecting Nabila to ask to take over as she watched me and got the hang of it. She asked soon to try it for herself, with success and it was my reward!.

But it must have taken nearly fifteen minutes of careful work before she looked like a baby! She smiled with pleasure and looked at herself in the mirror. I produced the Ben-Wa and showed them to Nabila. "What do you do with them?" she asked as she examined them, clearly never having seen or heard about them.

She laughed a lot when I told her and immediately put them in and walked about.

"Mmmm," she said, "That is quite nice."

She sat on the edge of the bidet and I could see her exercising her abdominal muscles to see what effect that had. "Yes, you are right. They make me feel a little aroused," she sighed.

"Well, they are for you to keep!" I said, "I can always get some more back in Europe, but they are not on sale here!"

Nabila put her hand over her mouth and laughed again! I talked about taking them out afterwards, and then washing and disinfecting them. She took the point straight away, being a nurse.

Nabila then went quiet and looked just a little embarrassed. "You know," she said, "What you went through was torture, but I would love you to spank me. Do you have anything to do it with?"

She reached out and took my hand, placing it on her bottom. The request was so genuine and innocent that I felt I had to comply.

First I asked her, "Did you get spanked before?"

"Yes," she replied, "At school in East Africa, they caned us from the age of sixteen, but not very hard and only two or three strokes, always on the bottom. I only got it twice. My parents never spanked the girls at home, only the boys."

I thought hard and said, "I've got a leather belt that holds up my jeans. Let me find it."

I didn't have any canes or whips or anything like that. On thinking about it, I had two spare sets of black leather laces for a pair of leather boots that I kept for trips back to Europe in the winter.

I knew where they were, and I found them. Doubled up, they could make a two, four, six or eight-tailed whip! I showed Nabila the belt and the laces, explaining how to use them. Nabila said she would like to try the belt first.

She got up on the bed and elevated her slightly skinny young posterior into the air, looked cheekily round, and said, "Come on Mum, I've been a bad girl!"

"You minx!" I thought and landed a fair clout across her bum with the doubled-up belt.

She jerked, but in a few seconds was ready for the next one. I increased the force a bit and there was a loud SNAAP as the leather contacted brown skin.

This time there was a sharp intake of breath, but nothing more. I gave her a third, followed fairly quickly by a fourth. This time she shook herself from side to side and buried her head on the bed, but remained in position.

I took very careful aim and cracked one home with considerably more force. This time I got a muffled yelp out of her and contractions of her bottom cheeks. I thought, "One more and we take a break, but make it a good hard one".

I swung round hard, landing a real cracking blow across the fattest part of her buttocks. She collapsed writhing about on the bed, rubbing at her bottom, and I saw a couple of little tears oozing out of the corners of her eyes.

After a couple of minutes, she rolled onto her side and smiled at me. "It did sting immediately, but now it's fine. The pain is fading already." I rolled her back onto her flat little tummy and looked at the smooth brown skin of her bottom.

Three broad marks were swelling into impressive welts. Three lesser marks would fade quickly, but the skin was intact and there were not even any raw patches.

"Do you want to try the whip?" I asked, showing her six doubled-up leather bootlaces that were about eighteen inches long. Nabila looked at them and said, "Yes, please, but build up to it like you did the last time. Start gently and steadily increase it to help me deal with it."

"Please, can you let me say 'OK' before you hit me each time, too?" I couldn't resist hugging her and giving her a little kiss. "Of course. It's for you. I do whatever you like."

Nabila raised her bum back into the air and arched her back. I swung a moderate stroke that flicked the leather strands across her slim buttocks with almost no noise. Nabila laughed, "I'm not a child. Come on, do it harder than that."

I laughed a little and cracked a good stinger hard across her tail. This time there was a little jerk and a sharp intake of breath from Nabila, who stayed resolutely in position. I gently examined the results of the leather's impact.

A few little red lines showed and these might rise into thin little welts, but there was no damage at all. "OK," said Nabila, "Harder again please." I took careful aim and put some force into it. The leather strands bit just a little into her bottom and Nabila gave a bit of a squeal whilst shaking her bum from side to side and going "Ow, ow, ow" for a few seconds.

This time, there was a series of pronounced red marks that crossed some others. I thought I would help her by massaging these a bit. Nabila calmed quickly, but I thought she had had almost enough if all she wanted was to find out how it could feel.

So I said, "You are a good, brave girl and you've found out how it feels now. Isn't that enough for you?" Nabila looked at me and I saw little tears welling in her eyes. She replied, "Yes, almost, just give me one as hard as you can, please. I need to find out what it must have been like for you."

"Are you sure?" I asked, "Yes," she said, "Just one more, as hard as you can." So saying, she elevated her bottom again. I could see she was relaxed and had not tensed her muscles at all. What a brave girl. I took half a step back, came forward, and swung the hardest stroke I could manage right across the middle of her shapely little rump.

Nabila collapsed onto the bed, this time sobbing loudly. I took her in my arms and comforted her. She squeezed my hand in return as she buried her head in my shoulder, still sobbing. I rubbed her now rather hot bottom to help her with the pain and she soon looked at me with a few tears drying on her cheeks as her crying ceased.

"That last one hurt, but it's nothing compared to what they did to you."

I carried on massaging her bottom and saw Nabila visibly relax. Being young, she recovered quickly, soon laughed, and said, "I've got some idea of what it was like for you, but at least I can still walk!"

She got up and looked at herself in the mirror. Then I put her over my knee and rubbed calamine lotion into the marks, which were not swelling much.

After about five minutes of this, Nabila got up and smiled at me again.

"Thank you, Lucy," Nabila said. "Now I know a bit about what you have been through. It's making me feel sexy as the sting wears off. I wasn't expecting that."

I put my arms around her, pulled her back down onto the bed with me, and asked her if she would like something else to take her mind off her pain.

"Yes, please," she said. I gently inserted a finger into her vagina, which was well lubricated, and stimulated her G-Spot. Her breathing quickened and I could feel her pelvic muscles stirring again. Nabila could benefit from it. I hoped I had shown her she could still enjoy a good part of her sexuality. I moved my finger around whilst assessing her reactions and soon found "the spot" again.

She arched her back, and it didn't take me long to bring her to orgasm. This second orgasm seemed to me to be more intense than the first. Nabila was considerably more vocal and I could feel the involuntary muscles of her vagina going into spasm.

With my spare hand, I gently massaged one breast.

"I'm sorry I whipped you a little hard," I said, "But I wanted to see if it would increase your sexual arousal as the sting died away.

She lowered her eyes just a little modestly and said, "It's wonderful. The Ben-Wa and then the whipping have revealed things I did not know about my feelings."

Eventually, Nabila reached down and pushed my hand away, saying, "That's enough. I've known nothing like it." She lay back exhausted and then grinned happily at me, taking my hand in hers. She half sat up and pulled my head down onto her breast.

"Kiss my nipples, please." I did as requested and she got some stimulation from that. I guess nature compensates. We lay there in each other's arms, with Nabila still going through the aftershocks of an orgasm. After a little while, we got up, and I asked her if she would like me to heat some curry and rice that I had made in the microwave.

"Yes please," she said, "I will just clean up first."

I went back to the bathroom with her and supported her weight so that the marks on her bottom did not cause her pain when she sat on the bidet. First Nabila removed the Ben-Wa and then washed herself. We had a nice little practically naked supper in my kitchen. Dear Nabila was wearing only her panties with a cushion between her bottom and the wooden chair!

With the restrictions on my domestic arrangements, I had to watch the time. It was nearly half-past nine, and I offered her a lift home, explaining the problem to her. Nabila accepted, and I drove her to her parent's place, which was only about ten minutes away. I saw the watcher in his car on my return, getting back into my flat with about five minutes to spare.

Three days later, I sold my car and the freight agent came to help me pack. The financial settlement went through as promised and I went into a hotel for my last two days there, finally leaving well inside the allotted month for the UK.

On my departure at the airport, Hamid's two wives came to wish me goodbye and good luck. They were such lovely ladies. I still see them in London and wife number two likes to have fun with me. Somehow, it just doesn't seem quite the same in the UK. I have to believe that it is not grand enough for her and I feel just a little inadequate!

In London, I soon got a new job. I do some work in my spare time for an organisation that helps the victims of torture. I wondered for a while why I didn't seem to have suffered psychologically from the ordeal. Since then, I have learned that it was probably because it was a one-time experience. Fortunately, I had been in supportive company and surroundings thereafter and I had identified with the people who were taking care of me.

Nabila has come and stayed with me twice so far and we always have a wonderful time, as she is happy with a normal lifestyle and is so appreciative. I enjoy being with her in every way. She said that she bought a sex instruction book for her boyfriend and insisted that he follow the bits that she likes; I guess sex makes the world go round!