All Comments on 'The Unknown Third'

by Mischievious14u

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

The boyfriend seems to think this was an erotic adventure. Unfortunately, it was just the actions of a selfish bitch. Examine what she did: She met her friends, all wearing "slutty" club clothes. Went to a Bar/Club and having drinks and fun while making her idiot boyfriend promise to wait for them for hours at his residence. They all took their panties off, teasing the guys about being lesbians. Oh, they had a great old time.

Then fuckwit obeys the cheating, manipulating bitch girlfriend and strips naked, putting on a blindfold and locking one arm in cuffs to the head of the bed. The second arm was all ready for the bitch to lock.

Then the slut arrives at his place and locks him up and proceeds to cheat by having sex with her girlfriend, making sure he can hear and teasing him. (It could have been a guy for all fuckwit knew)

Then the stranger female gets him to finally lick her cunt but doesn't fuck him cause his G/F does that.

His slut G/F actually says he had a mystery fuck when he obviously didn't and also refuses to tell him who it was. Jeez, he is just a cuck boy-in-waiting. She'll do it with an actual guy next time and pussy boy will wonder how it all got out of hand.

SummerCrushSummerCrushover 2 years ago

The only thing better than a hot wet pussy is two hot wet pussies. Love the teasing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMischievious14u@Mischievious14u
Experienced guy that is well travelled with many interesting experiences to share. I enjoy reading the truthful experiences of others and sharing mine, though the fantasies can help find a new adventure.