All Comments on 'The Unlikely Affair - Conflicted'

by Septimius_Severus

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Now there's a match to last a lifetime. NOT!! Just another fucked up black dominance story. What happened, did you run out of real ideas for a story and settle for yet another weak and poorly written bbc myth laden attempt?

1*, where are the negative scores when so desperately needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, how unexpected. Yet another in the cess pool of at least 10 thousand previous racist stories about the myth of the nonexistent "BBC" and getting hit by a martian slut ray. How original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To the author. Don't worry about the recent Anonymous comments. It's a regular troll, who doesn't actually read the story. Just goes through most of the stories in this category and repeats his racist nonsense. Your story is fine, keep it up!

As for the troll. You probably are a Trump/QAnon supporting wimp with a weedy 2 inch cock. Get a life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeptimius_Severus@Septimius_Severus
I am a married man with a mistress. It would be fair to say that I am addicted to sex and female companionship. I like to read and write about sex. Which is why, I guess, I am here.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES