All Comments on 'The Unlikely Quarterback Ch. 03'

by MaximusTheMad

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago
Never do CPR

If the person has a pulse. This was a big gaffe. Never hug a person's waste.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for that

I'll edit the waste part out and correct the CPR scene. You're correct, he shouldn't have been doing chest compression if he felt a pulse. I did state it was erratic and she wasn't breathing so in that case he should have only performed assisted breathing. Note, I did do some research on this before hand, but I missed that. Thanks.

BTW, I'm a fan of your work. I hope you're still writing.

FeonorxFeonorxover 4 years ago
Getting there...

You might want to clarify that when you say "no sex until later" you mean later chapters not later in THIS chapter. It would save a lot of confusion.

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 4 years ago
who cares?

This is a good story. I hope you continue. I think hardaysnight needs to go back to writing. And continue the gwen and steve saga.

arrowglassarrowglassover 4 years ago
Nice tale!

Looking forward to your next chapter!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
There are a few stories

Didn't know that did ya!

Some stories grab my attention and make me glad I started late reading them. I get to read many chapters in a short time making the story doubly good.

What makes a good story? The author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaximusTheMad@MaximusTheMad
942 Followers
I am writing a part two to April Fool, so I have submitted an edited version of the first part fixing some bad dialogue and grammar. The story is that same only with phasing differences and corrections to things that didn't make sense originally. I did finally come up with a ...