The Unresistible Taylor Swift Ch. 02

Story Info
Girls Just Wanna Have fun.
911 words
2
3.1k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a knock on the door that woke Taylor up, she looked at the alarm clock and saw it was 6am. She was confused at who would be knocking on her door at this time of the morning. She got up out of her bed naked, she always sleeps naked, and walked down to her front door, when she opened it she saw a few of her squad. She saw Cara, Selena, Gigi and Hailee Steinfeld. They weren't surprised to see Taylor answering her door nude, they'd seen her walk around in public naked multiple times before. The entered and Taylor shut the door turning around and seeing all four women's pants were bulging, she smiled and walked them back to her room.

"So what are you girls doing here?, how's your girlfriend going Cara?", Taylor asked, she had always wanted to have a threesome with cara and her girlfriend.

"Ashley is good, we're stronger then ever, and we're closer then ever", Cara replied.

Hailee couldn't stop staring at Taylor's tits and it was making her cock harder then it already was. Taylor was now in her walk in wardrobe to get her dressing gown, while she was looking Cara, Selena, Gigi and Hailee Steinfeld were all stripping naked, their cocks flying out Taylor found her gown and walked out to find Selena, Gigi and Hailee sitting on her bed naked, Taylor froze in surprise to see Selena's eighteen inch cock, Gigi's seventeen inch cock and Hailee's eight inch cock out and they were all naked.

Taylor walked to the side of her bed and bent over to suck Selena's cock almost choking on it as she went all the way down to her balls, and to jerk off Gigi's and Hailee's cocks when as she started sucking and jerking off she felt Cara's twenty inch cock slide deep inside her ass and Cara fucked her. Ten minutes later Taylor had orgasmed fifteen times, Selena came deep inside her mouth and was now fucking Taylor's pussy at the same time Cara was fucking Taylor's ass and Gigi had cum all over Taylor's face and now was being given a blow job by Taylor.

Cara had cum deep inside Taylor's ass and Gigi had filled Taylor's mouth, while Hailee had covered Taylor's face with her cum and Selena had cum deep inside Taylor's pussy and all had switched places so that Cara was getting a handjob, at the same time as Hailee was getting her cock sucked by Taylor, while Gigi was fucking Taylor's pussy and Selena was pounding her ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, cum in me, Gigi and Selena, impregnate me, Gigi, like Sel did. Cover my face Cara like Hailee and Selena did, and cum in my mouth, Hailee, like Selena and Gigi did", Taylor said around Hailee's cock.

After an hour of Cara, Hailee, Gigi and Selena cumming on her face and deep inside her mouth, ass and pussy, her ass and pussy were full of cum.

"Thank you girls, if you want to do it again just cum over", Taylor said.

"We're not done with you yet Tay Tay", Cara said, and Hailee and Cara slid their cocks deep inside Taylor Swift's pussy while Selena and Gigi slid their cocks deep inside of her ass and all started pounding.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, Taylor, your ass is tight", Selena said.

"Yeah considering all the dicks you've fucked your fucking, whore", Gigi said.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, Taylor, your pussy is extremely wet", Hailee said.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, Taylor, your pussy is extremely tight too. I bet you love having four cocks fucking you all at the same time, you tucking, slut", Cara said.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, Cara, Selena, Gigi and Hailee, you all feel huge deeply pounding my ass and pussy, I want you all to cum deep inside my pussy and ass, impregnate me", Taylor shouted at the top of her voice. And they all came deep inside her ass and all four women impregnated her.

They all stayed over at Taylor's mansion fucking each other all day until Hailee, Selena and Gigi left. Taylor Swift went back into her room where she found Cara Delevingne was still here.

"I thought you had left, Cara", Taylor said noticing the Cara was holding her cock and on her knees.

Cara told Taylor everything about how she had split with her ex girlfriend Ashley. She told Taylor everything including why she lied that morning when asked. Taylor comforted Cara and they held each other for what felt like hours. They broke apart only because Taylor needed to go to the bathroom. As she got up Cara dragged her back and kissed her. Taylor Swift couldn't hold it in anymore, Taylor pushed away from Cara to run to the toilet but it was too late, she was halfway through doing a shit on her bed. Cara licked her lips, when she was with Ashley she always got her to shit and piss on her and in her mouth, and Cara always swallowed her shit and piss. Once Taylor had finished shitting she looked at Cara and ended up pissing all over her and deep in her mouth.

After she was done Cara pissed in Taylor's mouth and all over her before shitting on top of Taylor's shit. Cara knelt down in the pile of shit and ate Taylor's ass clean, before eating the pile of shit and falling asleep with her face buried in Taylor's pussy.