The Unresistible Taylor Swift Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3: Taylor Swift and Katy Perry’s Bad Blood ends.
958 words
2.25
2.6k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two months later and Taylor Swift woke up on a cloudy morning fully naked, as usual, she looked at her phone and saw that Katy Perry had left her a message, after she looked on her social media and answer her agent's messages she looked at Katy Perry's message and saw it say to meet her at the park across the road from Taylor's house at midnight that night. Taylor Swift responded to Katy Perry's message saying that she would and spent the rest of the morning looking at nudes of Katy Perry on the Internet, fingering herself and squirting to the photos until midday when she had a shower got dressed and watched movies the rest of the day.

At 12 pm Taylor Swift left the house naked and crossed the road to the park, seeing Katy Perry already there with her back turned, wearing black open toed heels and a red dress that barely covered her perfect, massive 32D breasts. When Katie Perry turned around and saw Taylor Swift standing there naked her pussy instantly became wet, Katy Perry saw Taylor Swift huge 34DDD breasts and her clean shaven pussy. Taylor Swift could see Katy Perry's 32D breasts straining against her red dress and a bulge poking through her dress and she smiled a little.

"What the fuck do you want, bitch", Taylor said glaring at her enemy.

"I just came to say that whatever I did, I apologise and I don't want to fight anymore. I realised that I love you and I can't stop thinking about you, and I want to be friends and to one day be your girlfriend and hopefully be your wife, and have your kids with you. I love you, Taylor, I'm in love with you, and I have always been in love with you, ever since I first saw you, and you don't have to forgive me, but can you please just let me earn your trust back? please?" Katy Perry said as she fell to her knees begging Taylor Swift, as it started pouring down with rain.

"Come inside and we'll talk", Taylor said as she helped Katy Perry get up off her knees as she felt the rain run down her body, and she saw Katy Perry's breasts and a huge thirty inch cock through her dress.

Thirty minutes later and Katy Perry had come of the shower and was now sitting on Taylor Swift's bed wearing one off her silky robes, while waiting for her clothes to finish washing and drying. Taylor Swift walked into the room with a mug of hot coffee and gave it to Katy Perry as she sat down next to her and threw her arm over her shoulder.

" I forgive you, and I want to be your girlfriend too" Taylor said kissing Katy on the mouth.

As Taylor and Katy kissed, Taylor took off the robe that Katy Perry was wearing and groped her breasts while Katy Perry did the same to Taylor's breasts.

"I've got an idea", Taylor said to Katy as she stood up and grabbed her hand, and ran outside into the pouring rain and fell to her knees, sucking Katy's massive cock right there in the middle of the street, and in the pouring rain. Ten minutes later and Katy Perry came deep inside Taylor's mouth, Taylor swallowed every drop. Katy Perry then told Taylor to sit on the seat and spread her legs wide above her head, Taylor did that and Katy Perry ate and fingered Taylor's wet pussy. Twenty minutes later and Taylor squirted all over Katy's face, Katy Perry then grabbed Taylor and bent her over on her hands and knees on the bench and slid her thirty inch cock deep inside Taylor's loose ass and pounded.

"OMG, Katy, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yeah, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, fuck you feel good. Ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, I want you to pound my ass like I've never been pounded before, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, yes, Katy, I want you to pound my American ass. I want you to tear me apart, I want you to absolutely stretch me a new ass, I want you to absolutely destroy my ass", Taylor screamed at the top of her voice as Katy came deep inside her ass and flipped her over and pounded her loose pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhh, yes, Katy, I want you to pound my warm, tight, wet, American pussy. I want you to tear me apart, I want you to absolutely stretch me a new pussy, I want you to absolutely destroy my pussy. I want you to Impregnate me, cum deep inside my pussy, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me, pound my ass Katy, pound my pussy baby, fuck your so huge, yeah, oh fuck, oh, oh yeah, baby, fuck, fuck your so fucking huge,Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, it's huge, oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, fuck me harder, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, oh, yeah, baby, fuck me, Katy, fuck me like you've never fucked me, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Katy, baby, please don't stop, please keep pounding me, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, oh, yeah, baby, fuck me, baby, fuck me like you've never fucked me, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Katy, baby, please don't stop, please keep pounding me, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck, oh, yeah, fuck me, fuck me, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm going to cum, I'M GOING TO FUCKING CUM, I'M GOING TO FUCKING SQUIRT, I'M CUMMING, I'M FUCKING SQUIRTING", Taylor screamed as she squirted all over the street and Katy Perry impregnated Taylor Swift.

Ten minutes and Taylor pissed on katy, as Katy drunk the piss. When Taylor finished, Katy pissed all over Taylor and Taylor drunk it, after they pissed they went inside and got into bed and fell asleep.