The Untold Sequel to Heracles Ch. 04

Story Info
Hera schemes while Zeus and Heracles come to an arrangement.
3.2k words
4.78
3.9k
6
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Compromise

Hera went to her private orchard, which the mortals called the Garden of the Hesperides, much to Hera's distaste. Atlas' daughters guarded the tree as much as a punishment to Atlas as it was a reward and protection for the daughters from the lustful gaze of Zeus. They had no right to call her orchard their garden.

With a sigh, Hera let her frustration at another of life's injustices go. All that was hers was always given to someone else or taken from her. Why not the garden which housed the symbol of her ultimate punishment?

The day could not go long. Soon she would have to meet with the other Queens, but that did not stop Hera from taking time out for herself.

She stared out at the beautiful tree, which sported apples of solid gold. Well, they were only solid gold until one's teeth bit in. Then, it was like any other apple. Not exactly like any other apple. It would be the most delicious apple ever eaten, second only to ambrosia.

Hera caressed the tree, seeing the four stems that once held apples were bare. Within a year, new ones would replace the taken fruit. How strange that one of Zeus' bastards' labors should encircle the very tree that had ensnared her in loyalty to her husband.

How good might it have been if Atlas had eaten one of the apples. His titan blood would have made an excellent mixture with Hera's womb. Hera might have a loophole in her marriage, and she would produce an heir that could challenge Zeus, and not bound by his asinine fealty that he obtained from all the male gods.

Had Atlas not forgotten the old adage that once one was freed of their burden, they were free. Gods! Atlas was dumb. And of course, Heracles had found a way for Atlas to take the sky back. That particular bastard might have actually been worthy of his divinity. He could succeed where no one else had. Give Heracles a task and as soon as he had begun, somehow, the impossible was suddenly possible.

Should the titans ever escape their prison and summon the giants, the hecatoncheires, or ally with Nyx (the goddess of darkness itself and the only goddess more powerful than Zeus), Heracles would be needed. Though, with how much he loved those precious mortals, he would most likely stand on their side and help Olympus as a byproduct.

Hera shook her head. It always came back to that particular bastard. Were he not the symbol of her husband's infidelity, Hera might have even considered him handsome. He was tall, for a mortal. He stood eye to eye with Hera. His muscles, which were more than simply god gifted, were prominent from every challenge and training with Chiron the centaur. Even his rugged body hair might have been attractive to Hera were he not the son of Zeus. It gave Heracles the qualities of the mortals.

That was it!

When the thought touched her mind, she disappeared in a flash of light, leaving a peacock emblazoned on the grass for a moment.

Amphitrite was the goddess of the sea. She was one of fifty Nereids, a daughter of Oceanus and Thetys. Both were powerful titans. She wore a white silk that barely covered her body. Her husband Poseidon loved the fit and curves. It showed off every inch of her thin, supple body. Her breasts were full, more than a handful for her husband. Her thighs and ass were all for the world to see but only for a king to touch. Her hair was long and brown with a golden crown, which sat on her head.

At that moment, it was not true. It had been cast onto the floor.

Amphitrite had a simple love of power since her husband kidnapped her. She had never been jealous of her husband's affairs. After all, why should she be?

As she felt the King of Olympus' impressive cock bury itself between her legs. With every thrust, she felt vindicated. Poseidon could have his whores and his common women. She had the King of the gods.

Zeus was always so proud to have her. It was an unspoken agreement, which Zeus would float.

His lips kissed the nape of her neck to her collar bone. He was willing to take his time, to nibble and suck right on her body.

"Harder," she begged.

Who was the King of Olympus to not please his subject?

He sucked forcefully on her breasts, leaving another mark. Amphitrite would do her best to cover it, but when Poseidon came home with a human slut's juices on his inferior cock, Amphitrite might let the strap of her dress slip and show a nicely bruised chest for her husband.

Would he smell the odor of Zeus' superior cock.

Gods! He was so good.

She wrapped her legs around him.

"Give it to me, my King!"

"Who is your King?" Zeus barked.

"You," Amphitrite huffed.

Her back arched for him, and he accepted her with a possessiveness that she craved. He could have her, all of her. If Hera were not so observant, Amphitrite would have bore Zeus a son, one to replace the new god that had come to Olympus.

Even thinking of Heracles moistened Amphitrite for her lover.

"Yes!" she exclaimed. "Give it to me! Yes! I am cumming, my King!"

Zeus started grunting. This was her favorite part. Her body was being pulled onto his, harder.

"Just like that, my King! Yes! I'm cumming! Gods!"

As her pussy clenched, gripping his cock as possessively as he gripped her, she could feel his shaft in her. It plunged into her, deeper than Poseidon's ever did and unleashed a torrent of seed into her. She wrapped her sublime legs around his powerful waist. His body was perfection even with sweat glistening off of him.

Pulse after pulse rang through her body, signifying that Zeus, King of Olympus and all of the gods, had claimed her as his. And the black and blue marks on her chest made her all the more pleased.

She reached down and held him in her.

"Stay in me, lover," she hissed.

"I am trying," he grunted. Though he had tired himself, there was a smug smile on her lighting god's face. Zeus slapped her ass before falling onto his back, next to her.

"Oh! You know exactly how to relax me."

"I try, my King," she said, stroking his cock with one hand and pushing his virile godly seed into her with the other. His golden white semen looked so wonderful on her body. Even his shrinking cock looked so beautiful with their ocean of love making on it.

"What has your mind preoccupied now? Is it that new god?"

Zeus nodded. "My son. Until recently, my favorite. He wants to see me later today while you queens have your meeting."

"Then he will give you what you want?"

"This child does not listen like the others. That's why I worry about him."

"Is Heracles as dangerous as they say?"

"He can be," Zeus said gravely. All of the fun flirtation evaporated when she said his son's name. "Don't you worry your pretty little head about it."

Amphitrite looked down at Zeus' cock, perplexed.

"Is that smaller than usual?" she asked.

"Amphy," Zeus groaned while stretching. "We've been fucking for hours. And I came in you...What? Four times? He's bound to be a little tired."

"Yes...But..."

"Ugh" Zeus said, rolling his eyes and pulling away. "You ruined my peace, Amphitrite. Maybe you should get yourself ready for your meeting, or even back to your husband."

Amphitrite stared at Zeus. She knew what their arrangement was, but never before had Zeus been so direct about it and been willing to discard her. Immediately she reacted by pulling away.

"Fine! But you should know if that keeps up, you'll be no bigger than a mortal, Your Majesty."

Zeus clipped at that. "If you were not the queen of the ocean, I would strike you for that."

"No. You have Hera to hit, my King."

With that, Amphitrite left Zeus' bedroom, for the first time, with tears in her eyes.

Zeus laid in bed, yawning. He would need a nap from all of his exercise. He would not be disrespected by any woman, especially one that was cheating on his brother.

But she would be back. She was one of the best lays that came to Olympus. How else would he explain the exhaustion? Only good sex could get him like that.

Eurystheus was the king of Tiryns. It was acknowledged that he was king only because on the day of his birth, Zeus swore that the child that was first born of royal blood in the castle that day. Eurystheus had been born at early sunrise while Heracles and Iphicles had been just before midday, so Eurystheus became king.

The lesser known secret was that Eurystheus owed his kingship to Hera, who knew Heracles was the bastard of Zeus and spited the King of Olympus for it.

And so, when Hera, in the sheerest white gown appeared. She waved away the servants and demanded an audience with the king alone. Of course everyone recognized the goddess, but none of them seemed to react to her nearly naked body, which made Antimache's body look like an ugly horse.

"So you did eat an apple," Hera said smoothly when they were alone.

"Excuse me, goddess?" Eurystheus said with a bowed head. He swallowed nervously.

Hera walked from one side of the opulent throne room to the other. She stared at the tapestries and columns. Eurystheus could see that she was comparing it to the palaces she was used to, and already, he knew that he was not measuring up in some way.

"You can see me, can't you?"

Eurystheus swallowed hard again. His eyes lingered on her full-figured body. Her curves were enough to make any man crave her. Her nipples were large and brown, a sign of fertility. Her hips were wide, meant for birthing gods. Her waist was impeccable in every regard. But somehow, it was her stomach which drew him in. It was not flat, but it was not fat either. There was a healthy layer of life there, which rose and fell with her bosom when she breathed.

Eurystheus had to cross one leg over the other to hide his lustful reaction.

"I will take that as a yes," Hera said, failing to hide her smile. "You see, King Eurystheus. I have a little problem. One you might be able to solve."

"Which is?" he asked nervously.

"Did you know this is the dress I wore for Zeus on our wedding night. It is special, you see," she said, spreading one leg slightly farther than the other.

Her abundant thighs were so creamy and unspoiled as if no man had ever touched her. Eurystheus could not help but see the small layer of pubic hair which promised to graze against the cock of any man who entered the forbidden nectar of the Queen of Olympus.

"Only a man who has eaten from the tree given to me by Gaia can see me."

The part she left out was only her husband is supposed to be able to see, and if he could see her...And even this scrawny fearful mortal would doin her quest.

"Well, when Heracles brought the three apples...I didn't see a point to letting them go to waste..." he said, trailing off pathetically.

"I am not here to punish you, King Eurystheus."

"Then..." Eurystheus said, confused. "What would you have of me, goddess?"

"Do you desire me, King Eurystheus?" she asked, walking up to him.

The king tried to back away but his throne prevented him from doing so. So when her hand touched him, she could feel his cock through his robe. It was just above half her husband's size, but his size did not matter. Only his seed did, and his queen bore him a daughter. That was enough for Hera.

"Oh, goddess!" the selfish mortal moaned.

Stroking him up and down, Hera looked at the king. "Do you desire me King?"

"Yes, Goddess!" he exclaimed. "I do! I do!"

Lifting his purple cloth over, she exposed his cock and smiled. Her prize was not a great one, but for her purposes, it would do just fine.

She loosened the fabric at her shoulders, letting the white top of her gown fall, exposing her breasts to this mortal king. His mouth was eager, even as he tried to grab the Queen's legs. She could feel his touch, but it felt hollow. She looked down even as his cock was already quivering.

"No!" she cried as she felt the king graze off her leg and start to release his mortal seed on himself. She pushed the king away in disgust as he leaned back into his sad little chair.

She would have struck him down if it were not for your anger. She stepped away from the worthless king. He seemed more than pleased with himself like most men. He could not even please her. He could not even fuck her!

"You will tell no one of this!" she hissed.

Eurystheus laid in his throne. No one would have believed him if he had.

"Rhea!" Hera exclaimed in her temple on Olympus. "You raised a son of a whore!"

It didn't work. Of course it didn't work. Eurystheus was mortal. Certain things in nature worked on gods and goddesses differently than they do on mortals.

That was why Zeus allowed Heracles to retrieve the apples for the king. The apples would end up in mortal hands, and there was no way for Hera to escape her torture with Zeus!

"Fuck!" she screamed.

But even in her anger, she had to let it all go. Soon she would have to meet with Persephone and Amphitrite.

Heracles watched Zeus come to a large dinner table on Olympus. There were many tables. Dionysus loved his feasts. The wine he gave Heracles was something he would want to try. Maybe that would take away some of the pain he felt.

The aches of muscles he understood well, but the searing from the centaur poison made Heracles longer to get drunk and feel nothing.

Well...maybe not nothing. The feeling of Persephone was so much more than he knew what to do with. For a moment, the shiver that ran down his spine made him forget the pain all over his skin.

For that moment, he might have done something he would have regretted. No matter how powerful he was as a newborn god, Heracles knew he was no match for the god of the Underworld.

Shaking his head, he returned to himself.

What was coming over him? He never thought of Persephone when he first saw her. He had been embarrassed by her nudity but not so aroused by her luscious curves. Her body was practically calling to him.

He flexed his hand to force his attention.

He needed to focus. Finally, he understood why Zeus was doing all that he was doing.

Even as he thought of the name, the King of Olympus appeared.

Across the short but food filled table, Zeus and Heracles sat.

"Have you finally returned with some sense, my son?"

"Not exactly, father," Heracles said, putting both hands on the table. "But I want to talk to you?"

"What about? I am not used to having my way of things challenged."

"I spoke with my grandfather," Heracles said bluntly.

Zeus' face contorted from stunned to rage to confusion. "Why?"

"I wanted to know why you were as paranoid as Eurystheus was with his kingdom and me. I did not want his throne and I do not want yours."

"Then you will have no problem giving me your oath."

"We both know I will not be doing that," Heracles said with careful intensity.

Heracles looked his father in the eyes. The gray steel of the iris complimented the white silver hair that crackled with lightning. By contrast, Heracles' brown eyes stared back with an equal passion, but his gaze was far less intimidating.

"So I want to take a leaf from your scroll, father."

"Which was?" Zeus shocked back, confused.

"You like making arrangements," Heracles said. "That was how you won Olympus from your brothers, isn't it, father?"

Zeus nodded, suspicious.

"And you want my obedience, and there is something I want that Cronos said you would deny me, especially if I do not kneel."

"While Cronos is not to be trusted, he is right. I would not allow you any privilege on Olympus until you come to heel."

"Then, how about this?" Heracles asked with a confident smile. "A trade. I will give you my obedience if you swear to grant me your protection until I have a family."

"I would never do that," Zeus declared calmly.

Heracles stared at his father. "But it is exactly what you want. Why not just make that exchange?"

"Because I am the King of Olympus, boy!" Zeus cried, standing up. "I will have your loyalty! I will give you nothing!"

"I won't just surrender my allegiance, knowing the games you play!" Heracles exclaimed in return.

"Then we are stuck once again!" Zeus shouted, thunder rolling in his cry. Lightning crackled from his hair to his beard, all the way down to his fingertips.

"Eurystheus said the same thing until I pinned him and showed him I had no interest in his throne!"

"I am not some small mortal--" Zeus proclaimed before stopping short. He looked at his son. "Do you believe in yourself so much, my son? In that strength that I gave you?"

Heracles looked confused. One moment his father was angry, but the question was too quick, too precise.

"What is it you have in mind, father?"

"Simple. If you pin me, I will allow you to give your request. But if I win, I want your complete submission," Zeus said.

"You would risk my allegiance in a match of strength instead of just giving me what I want?"

"You have no hope of getting what you want, my son, and when I pin you in front of all of Olympus, you will fall in line like the rest."

"Don't count on that, father," Heracles said, facing down his father.

All too quickly, he recognized the difference between his father and himself. If he could not take on Hades for Persephone, he could not fight Zeus for his own pride. He would need a better plan of attack. After all, Heracles did not best his labors by only using his strength.

"But then, a contest of strength, father. No magic. No trickery. No weapons or armor. The first to pin the other wins through might and cunning," he stipulated.

Zeus looked from the lightning in his hand to his son's calloused hands. He looked from his own smooth, flawless muscled arms to Heracles' marred but powerful forearms. Zeus smirked at his own powerful body. Heracles was wider, but only because of his mortal flaws on earth. Zeus had been forged from the finest stock. He had been taught by Gaia. He had slain titans.

What hope could Heracles have in besting him?

"Then we have a contest?" Zeus wondered, holding out his right hand. "One week from today we will throw ourselves against one another in a contest of might and strength?

Without hesitation, Heracles clapped his hand into his father's hand in acceptance. Lightning struck from above, encapsulating their grip.

Determination on the face on the son and Arrogance on the face of the father.