The Untold Sequel to Heracles Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hera," Zeus moaned. Hera kissed his neck and used her other hand to bring his hands to her breast.

From there, of course Zeus knew what to do. Well, he thought he did. He caressed her breast before squeezing it a little more tightly than he needed though. What did Hera care? This was how she would protect Heracles.

She stroked him until the king's cock engorged. And what a sad sight it was. Eurystheus was bigger than Zeus was at that moment. That was when Hera realized how it happened. He had been fucking others and not her. The Fates had cursed him. There was only one remedy.

If she were right, she would know the truth of it when his measly cock was swallowed by her pussy. And she would. Pushing him on his back, Hera took his pathetic member and slowly pushed it against her pussy lips.

Zeus groaned in surrender to her touch. He was just accepting the pleasure as the sefish fuck he was. But Hera did not care. She knew what he was. She accepted that. This was worth it. He was worth it if it meant keeping Heracles alive.

And just like that, she saw *him*. It was not Zeus before her. It was Heracles. His broad muscles. His hairy chest, his long dark brown hair, his stubble filled jawline.

Gaia! Fuck Gaia for this.

She could almost feel Zeus growing to Heracles size inside of her cunt. And fuck that was what it was. It was Heracles' cunt. She was stroking that cock with her hand and pussy. She would have it. Every second she stroked it up and down, bringing her body pleasure.

Her spine shivered, knowing she was having him in those moments. Nothing. No one mattered. The prophecies, the machinations, the games. None of it.

Only those inches being buried deep in her was what mattered.

Her cunt was fertile for him.

"Take it!" she commanded. "I am yours!"

"Yes you are!" Zeus declared.

She heard the familiar, selfish voice but it was not the one that resonated in her heart and mind.

"Yes, I am! Everything is yours!" she screamed out. "Olympus is yours!"

She was promising him the words, anything and everything just so long as he overtook her body. And he did. She felt herself be flipped on her back. Every second was another stroke of his cock in her body. The pleasures were making her mind crazy!

"Yes! Have me! You're a king! Give me your child" she begged. "Please! I'm yours! Give me a child unlike any other!"

"I will!" the voice cried selfishly. "But not yet!"

She felt his cock withdraw. Not when she was so close!

Her eyes snapped open. Zeus withdrew his cock, which had regrown to its impressive sight. Hera's desperation was as plain as the sun in the sky when he expelled his powerful seed onto her chest.

"No!" she screamed. "My child."

Zeus smirked. All of the weakness he had had only minutes ago was gone. Every part of him from muscles to cock to his hair had been renewed, stronger than ever. Any remorse he had felt had been replaced by his renewed arrogance. Command came easy when he believed himself invincible.

"Oh. You will have my child, Hera," Zeus said through heavy breaths. "But only after I get my oath from Heracles."

When she looked down at the golden white seed on her, Hera outrage blossomed in her. She was trying to save him, to give him Olympus. She wanted to give him everything to save his hero of a son, and he would deny it so he could feel in control.

Zeus did not care about her conflict. He just smiled and said, "I think Heracles will learn his mistake soon enough." Turning from her, he waved a hand. "After he does, I promise to give you your child and give you the best sex of your life. Even better than tonight."

Hera stared out with anger and tears wetting her eyes.

"Thank you, my Queen. I could not do this without you," he said smugly.

She restrained herself from chasing after him and wrapping her hands around his throat. He would pay soon enough. First, she needed him to win before returning to her manipulations against Zeus. But they would return once she knew Heracles was safe.

He only needed to lose in a few days. Then, somehow, Hera would make it up to that good, kind, wonderful man.

12