All Comments on 'The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 08'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ugh.

More vile racist spew.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Worth the wait!

Absolutely fantastic:) thank you for updating this story; it’s so wonderful! I’m excited to see how things turn out for Elizabeth and David! Does she stay with David and remain a black-only cock slut? Does David find out and she leaves him for Titus? Can’t wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It’s one thing to have a fuck buddy

But another thing to enjoy being with your lover, going on dates, being together in intimate in ways that don’t involve sex. This is how and why women leave their husbands.

So again, why stay married and don’t use the tired excuse “she loves her husband” because she doesn’t. That is plain bullshit and pisses people off. Beth has the same feelings she would have for a best friend, not the love of her life, so if she’s developing an emotional connection then go with it, show her leaving her husband and the fallout it entails. Don’t be a pussy and have her living in a sexless marriage with her husband while she fucks every other guy she meets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More please!

Time to wrap it up! ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect Hot Wife

One of the Best Hot Wife Stories. Reboot is Very Well written better than the original as her emotions and behavior seem more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Perfect

Divorceable wife and be glad you did. There are real women out there.

TsJesse_James83TsJesse_James8311 months ago

Damn I wish I was Beth w a grlck..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
7522 Followers
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...