The Unwanted Swap Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dragged me off to bed where we made love, this time slowly gently and sensuously, the wild passion expunged on the sofa.

Afterwards in the warm loving afterglow and our senses functioning, she whispered huskily, "God I'm glad you're home. I've been so bloody horny."

She kissed me and whispered, "How much longer do you think you will be away?"

"Only two more months, with a bit of luck. We are on schedule, so it shouldn't be much worse than that."

She stared at me with those big pleading eyes imploring me. "Love, can you please try and find a job locally? I am getting sick of being alone at nights, with what I am earning we can afford for you to accept a lesser paying job."

"We'll see, hon, I promise I will try."

It was nice to be home and it was great to reconnect sexually. I wanted to talk about what happened that weekend, but we were back on friendly terms and I didn't want to spoil that.

Back in Scotland and living in my little bedsit, the only thing I had to look forward to were our nightly Skype sessions. We usually spent about two hours a night talking and playing on line. Rose was such a sexual person she had no hesitation masturbating in front of me, which was just enough to keep us both sane.

It took another couple of weeks before I got another break. I walked in the door at home and Rose nearly raped me. She was so damn horny it was amazing.

Afterwards, we lay in bed together and she whispered wetly in my ear. "I don't want you to get mad, but Tony and Claire have invited us to their place for dinner tomorrow night."

"Ah, fuck." I glared at her in the dark. "No, Rose, I don't want to go. It's not another bloody swap session is it?"

She shook her head. "It's not a party if that's what you mean."

"Just the four of us, is that what you're saying?"

"Yes, it's just dinner."

"Why?" I asked nervously.

She stiffened a little. "They wanted to talk to us."

"About what?"

"Well, you know, perhaps the four of us could get together. Not like a party."

"So it's about swapping?"

She kissed me and whispered. "Yes, Eddie, Claire and I have become friends. Unlikely, I know, but we have been out for dinner a few times and I really like her. She suggested that perhaps it was the party that overwhelmed you, and if the four of us got together it might make it easier."

We lay together, our hearts beating in unison as I contemplated her words. She murmured softly. "Babe, you've had a chance to think about it now. What do you say?"

She was right. This time I was better prepared. In truth, I had thought of little else. Was I interested? I have to say, it tickled my imagination. Claire was indeed a sexy woman. The only thing holding me back was Tony. I didn't want to share Rose with him.

The wealthy snobby bastard had everything he ever wanted: house, money, cars, a beautiful wife, an ex-model. Yeah he had it all. The only thing in my life that I valued above all else was Rose, and I didn't want to let him get his slimy hands on her as well.

"I would prefer we don't go. Rose, I only get home for a couple of days every fortnight. Can't we just spend the time together? I miss you like crazy. I don't want to waste my time with them."

She flinched. "I sort of already promised we would go. It's only one night."

"No, just ring them in the morning and say I'm not feeling well."

"Please, hon, just talk to them. If you still aren't convinced then we can just come home early and I promise I will make it worth your while. Remember last time?"

As always, she managed to twist my arm. "Yeah, all right, but we are coming home early."

She sighed. "All I ask is we go with open minds and consider the options."

"You still want to do this then?"

"Yes," was all she said. It had been a long tiring day and the long drive home caught up with me. I slipped into the embracing darkness with the trepidation clawing at me.

I slept late. When I woke, the sun was well and truly up and I could hear music from downstairs. Rose was on one of her Saturday morning spring cleans. The music was pumping and she scooted around, cleaning and tidying. As she spotted me she sauntered up sexily, her hips swaying seductively. Her arms slipped up over my shoulders and her sexy lips slid over mine. The kiss was warm and erotic. As she slipped out of my arms she smiled broadly. "Morning, sexy; god you are a damn sleepy head."

I shrugged, "Sorry, it was a long day."

She kissed me again. "Sit down and I will make breakfast."

We ate together and she talked about work and her parents. It was a pleasant catch up. I burbled on about the project, where we were. I could see her nose twitch. She had no interest in the engineering, or the project. She liked the personal interaction bits, like if somebody did something silly, gossipy stuff, but not the details.

As we finished up, she suggested she wanted to go shopping. "Yeah, no worries, I'll just chill."

"Oh no you don't, I want you to come with me."

I bristled. "Oh really, why? You never like me to shop with you. Why not take one of your girlfriends?"

She smirked. "Because I want to shop for you."

"Me." I murmured.

"Yeah, I want you to have something new for tonight, something casual, but dressy. You know what a fashion free zone you are."

Sighing in defeat I replied, "Yeah, okay I guess."

That's how we found ourselves drifting from shop to shop. I am a jeans and T-shirt guy. I didn't get into the fashion thing.

She got me to try on different shirts and slacks. A couple of the shirts weren't too bad and I brought them, but the slacks. No way was I wearing them. They felt weird, and when I looked in the mirror I didn't like the look.

She pleaded, but in the end I brought a couple of new pairs of jeans and even a pair of leather loafers. At first, I didn't like the look, but damn they were comfortable.

As we wandered around we ended up in female fashion stores. Rose tried on literally hundreds of dresses, skirts. She seemed to go for high fashion brands, but revealing. Jesus, they were so short, or with long slits up the side. Necklines were so low that almost everything was on display.

Rose has the most gorgeous little boobs, only a B cup, barely a handful, but they were gorgeous, full and bouncy. I loved that they pointed straight ahead, her nipples large and prominent.

As we worked through the last shop, she slipped into the lingerie section. She dragged me into the change room as she tried on a variety of bras. The ones she chose were nothing more than flimsy little cups. They were beautiful and so damn sexy. Lace and ribbons.

As we prepared for the dinner, Rose took great care in selecting and posing in her new lingerie. "Do you like?" she asked, a seductive musical lilt in her voice.

"Yes, very nice. I will enjoy taking it off when we return later."

She tilted her head, "But do you think Tony will approve?"

I sniggered caustically. "He will never see it, so we will never know."

She bit her lip thoughtfully. "Are you sure?"

"Positive."

She sighed. "That makes me sad. You said we would go with an open mind."

"I have an open mind. I am happy to discuss and talk about possible future changes. Tonight, however, is not going to end up that way. I will be the only one seeing your underwear."

She walked over and gave me a sweet kiss.

Arriving at Anthony and Claire's was no less daunting. It was everything I remembered. Even without of the row of expensive cars the house still looked intimidating.

Claire met us at the door like last time. She looked even more spectacular: tall and lithe. Her hips swinging gracefully as she moved. "Welcome you two." Her eyes moved to me and she grinned. "My, my you look very handsome tonight, Edwin."

I nodded. "Thanks."

She turned her attention to Rose as they kissed lightly. "You, my dear, look ravishing, absolutely delicious."

Rose laughed and replied huskily, "Thank you, Claire. You look stunning." She turned to me. "Doesn't she look fantastic, Eddie?"

I nodded. "Yeah, very nice."

She scolded me. "Oh don't be silly. You can say what you think. She looks fabulous, you can say so."

"Stop harassing the poor man," Claire admonished.

We walked inside to find Anthony at the bar. He saw us walk in and he walked quickly to greet us. He drew Rose into his arms and they shared a greeting kiss. "Welcome, Rose. You look especially beautiful tonight."

She returned his kiss. "Thanks, Tony."

He separated from Rose and turned to me, extending his hand for a shake. "Edwin, you look pretty dapper as well, old man."

We shook and he asked. "What would you all like to drink?"

Claire piped up. "We're going to have the champagne, please." Rose nodded her agreement.

He turned to me. "What about you, old man? I'm having a rather delicious scotch. Would you like to try a drop?"

"No thanks, Anthony. I'll have a beer though, if you have one?"

He nodded. "Can do, but you're missing out, old man. The scotch is very nice."

Shaking my head I muttered. "I have to drive, so no thanks."

He found me a beer and handed out the drinks. "What say we adjourn to the snug."

He guided us into a room off the dining room. There were some nibbles and finger foods spread on the coffee table. Rose and I sat together on one sofa, and Anthony and Claire sat on the other. We faced each other. It was a little awkward. Suddenly everybody had lost their tongue.

It took a while, but Anthony asked, "How's work going? I understand the bridge work is almost done."

I nodded, amazed that he knew. "Yeah, the project is going well."

"Was it a repair or replacement?"

"Replacement, foundations up."

He asked a few pertinent questions, which shocked me. When he saw my confusion he sniggered. "I wasn't always a CEO. I started at the bottom. I wasn't born with a silver spoon. I worked for this."

That sort of shocked me. I think he saw the disbelief. "Edwin, I didn't even go to University. I did that later in life. I started working on construction sites, driving and labouring. I worked hard to get where I am."

Claire joined in. "Yes, Edwin, we came from Spring Hill. Neither of us grew up from wealthy families."

"You don't have to justify anything to me," I mentioned.

"Edwin, actually would you mind if I called you Eddie?" Claire said quietly.

"Eddie is fine; most people call me that."

She nodded. "Rose and I have become quite good friends. She intimated that you think we are snobs. When she said it, it hurt. But really you know what, you're right. We worked hard to get here and I guess we have our friends and we don't branch out much any more."

When I didn't respond, she added. "Yes, it hurt, that you think that way about us."

"You have nothing to worry about. That was my opinion only, and might I add that it was given in confidence." Glowering at Rose, I watched as she turned away.

Tony got me another beer and topped up the girls glasses. "So how did you get here?" I asked opening my arms to encompass the house.

"We worked hard. Claire was a model at the time, and she made a hell of a lot of money. It was hard to accept for a proud man. She was making money hand over fist. I was living in a squalid little bedsit. We went out on a date and talked about the future. I wanted to start my own scaffold company. She loaned me the money."

"Wow, you must have been pretty good at it."

He shook his head. "No, not really, but I knew somebody who was. I got him to teach me. I used his contracts. Bribed a few officials and we managed to get some decent contracts. We grew from there."

"But how did you get to be CEO of one of Britain's biggest companies?"

"I realised I was a lousy scaffolder, but good at business. I took night classes in business management. Passed with flying colours. I loved learning. Away from the rigid school system I found I enjoyed it."

He threw back his scotch and went to refill his glass. "He worked hard you know," Claire said. "He was on site twelve hours a day, then came home and studied. He was full on. I am so proud of him."

"And so you should be. He is in hot demand now," Rose added

When Anthony came back, he carried on. "The opportunities came because of Claire. The money she earned allowed me to invest in new equipment, tender for new business and employ good people. All of this is down to her. Without her money, I doubt I could have done any of this."

Claire blushed, but the pride was obvious. "Anyway, enough about us. We invited you tonight so we could get better acquainted. I got the distinct impression we got off on the wrong foot at the party."

"No, not really. I mean I was shocked when I found out the reason for the party, and I let that colour my vision of who you are."

"What, just because we like to share our love? You think badly of me because of that?"

I nodded. "I don't get into that sort of stuff. I am a prude I suppose."

"Eddie, we like sex; we found out a long time ago that we enjoy it. We were able to open up and talk honestly about our desires, what excited us."

He smirked. "When we were younger and Claire was modelling, I wasn't stupid. I knew that men hit on her every day. I got jealous, but I realised it was her job to be sexy, flirtatious. I had to swallow my pride, otherwise I think I would have killed myself with worry."

Claire interrupted. "He's not wrong. The fashion world is pretty shallow and men are pretty disgusting."

"Eddie," Tony said, "it forced us to talk and we made a pact. We promised each other that we would never cheat. We were going to be free to have sex outside our marriage, but there could be no lying or cheating.

"No marriage can withstand cheating, disrespect and lying. We have made it this far because we are honest with each other."

"I don't get it." I mumbled. "I might be talking out of school here, but Claire said to me, the sex between you two is great. So why risk involving others?"

They glanced at each other. Tony sighed. "We like the naughty factor, the sexy breaking the rules thing. Sex is an amazing collection of sensations. We are blessed to be able to express and feel that. Including other people just enhances it."

"But if it's already great, what do you get out of it? To me it seems like a lot of trouble for no return."

They both laughed. "No return," Claire gasped. "Eddie, it is the most amazing feeling sharing sex with another person. Do you remember your first time?"

I nodded. "Yeah, of course. Everybody does."

"What about your second time? Did you enjoy that?"

I nodded again. "Yes."

"Was it as good or better than the first time?"

"I guess it was the same, just different."

Claire frowned. "No escape, Mr, better or worse?"

I grimaced. "I don't know. It was just different."

"How many lovers have you had?" she asked.

I flinched, glanced at Rose who was grinning widely. "Well, come on, Eddie." She chuckled. "How many?"

Swallowing hard I replied. "Six or seven I suppose. I don't know. I wasn't counting."

"The thing is, Eddie, did you enjoy all of them?"

"Yes, they were all different experiences."

Claire nodded. "That's exactly what we get. Every time we have sex with somebody else it is different. Not better, just different. So long as you approach it with respect and a positive attitude it can be an amazing experience."

"Seems like a risk to me."

"How so?" Tony asked.

"I don't know. What if you fell in love with them. Jealousy, anger. All that stuff."

"We aren't looking for love."

Claire intervened. "Eddie, if you and I were to go up to the bedroom and have sex. Would you still love Rose? Would you feel the same about her tomorrow?"

Shaking my head I grumbled. "I don't know. I know I would feel guilty and embarrassed. She would hate me and then we would fight and argue. It could spell the end of our marriage."

Rose jumped in. "Babe, I wouldn't hate you. I would be excited. The thought of it arouses me."

I groaned. "You say that now, but once it happened you might find the reality different. Once it's done there's no going back."

"Sweetheart, we aren't kids. We are adults. I have complete faith in our marriage. We are stronger than you realise. We could get through anything."

"But what if we can't?" I asked. "Do you want to take that chance?"

Just then the cook came in and announced that dinner was served. Claire led us through to the dining room, and as we sat, the butler dished up the food. The conversation turned to other things.

Tony was actually pretty funny and bloody knowledgeable. When we talked about my project, he fully understood the details. The girls talked fashion.

Our glasses were filled. Claire made me try the Merlot that they were having.

As we ate and talked, the glasses kept getting filled. I was starting to feel a little light-headed.

After dinner we retreated back to the snug. Tony brought another beer and we settled back in our seats.

I waved away the beer with a light chuckle. "No, not for me. Bloody hell I have to drive home yet."

He placed the beer on the coffee table. Claire interjected. "Eddie, we have spare rooms. You can stay the night. That way you could relax and enjoy the night."

Rose said. "Yeah, at least that way you can chill out."

Tony added. "Then we can try that new scotch. I have a brandy that I'm sure we would all love."

Rose jumped in. "I would love to try brandy. I have never tried it before."

He jumped up. "We can fix that right now." He disappeared out to the bar. Claire repeated. "Stay the night. I am not saying that in a sexual way. We have quest rooms."

"Come on, Eddie." Rose pleaded. "It will be cool to get a night away from home."

I could see I wasn't escaping. Tony returned with the brandy and soon was offering a toast.

"Oh my god. It's beautiful." Rose sighed.

She was right. It was very nice. Another top up and I could see Rose was just as tipsy as I was. Claire clicked a remote and some soft music wafted out from hidden speakers.

"I have been rude," she said. "Would you like a tour of the house, Eddie?"

Nervously, I replied, "Rose probably would, wouldn't you, Hon?"

She nodded. "Yeah, I would actually."

The girls vanished and Tony fixed his eyes on me. "Eddie, old man. I understand your concerns. I was a nervous wreck when Claire was young and modelling. I knew what those guys were like. I knew how much pressure they put on her."

"Yeah, must have been tough. The fashion industry seems to be littered with arseholes."

He nodded. "That is certainly true. The only way I got through it was every night she came home to me. She loved me and she never treated me differently."

"But she was having sex with them?" I asked.

"She admitted to a few times. She was pretty up front with me. We talked about it. Like I said earlier. It's about honesty. She told me everything.

"Didn't you feel bad, I mean you know, jealous, angry?"

"Yes hard not to have those emotions. They are ingrained in us. It's a required response."

I think he realised I was confused. "Eddie, we are programmed from birth to feel that way. If you can free yourself from those emotions it makes life a lot simpler."

He didn't leave me long to ponder adding. "I love my car. If I lend it to my friend and he returns it in the same condition. I don't love that car any less."

I sniggered. "Are you honestly comparing your wife to your car?"

"No, that was a bit of a trivialisation. I was just trying to find a comparison. If you had sex with Claire I wouldn't suddenly love her less. All this jealous bullshit is just crap."

"What if she enjoys the sex with me more than she does with you?"

He shrugged. "Then she gets a great night of sex. I am useless at massage. If you gave her a better one than me, I wouldn't be heartbroken."