The Unwanted Swap Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tittering giggling girls walked in with big smiles on their faces. "Nice to see you boys behaving yourselves," Claire said.

"Could you get us another drink please, darling." Claire asked. Tony jumped up and ran off to get the drinks. She stood beside the coffee table. She moved gracefully, her hips swaying to and fro. "God I love this song."

She glanced down at me. "Would you like a dance, darling?"

Rose who had plonked herself down beside me pushed me in the back. "Go on, don't be a meany."

I frowned at Claire, but she reached out her hand. "Come on, I don't bite."

I allowed her to pull me up and into her arms.

The snug wasn't really meant for dancing. Thick shagpile carpet and the big coffee table restricting space made it difficult to move around.

It didn't really matter because we weren't really dancing. We were just circling a small area, her body pressed up against me. She rested her head against my shoulder. As we swayed, she writhed against me, her moist breath blowing seductively over my exposed neck as she hummed along with the music.

It was impossible not to recognise my arousal. As she writhed against me, her hips rubbed erotically on my cock. I recognised her game. She was hoping that I was going to fold and give in to the other's desire to swap.

I tried to keep a little separation between us, but her arms slipped out of my hands and snuck up over my shoulders. In her heels, she was the same height as me and her wet lips grazed across the naked flesh of my neck. "Oh heavens, you move so well," she breathed.

Her hips pushed harder and my trapped cock swelled again as she squirmed. It was going to be impossible to say no if I stayed like this. I hadn't realised my eyes had closed. Opening them, I noticed Tony and Rose in a similar clinch only metres away.

The sight of Tony's hands clasping Rose's arse was the shock that woke me from my arousal.

I stepped back from Claire's grasp and muttered. "God I could use a drink."

Tony let Rose go and said, "What do you feel like? I have a lovely single malt I can recommend."

I was just glad he had let my wife go. "Yeah that'd be great thanks."

Rose wandered back to me and reached her arms around my neck and we kissed. Her body pressed against my groin. "Hmmmm, somebody enjoyed that dance, didn't they."

I smirked and fell back onto the huge chesterfield, pulling her with me. She gave a little squeal as she fell onto my lap.

Claire had slipped back onto the other settee and stared at us as Rose planted a wet sloppy kiss on my lips. She nibbled on my ear as she wriggled sensuously on my lap. "Why did you stop your dance; It looked like you were both enjoying it?"

"It didn't feel right."

"Why?"

"We are married, they are married. Shit, we made promises to each other."

"Don't be so prim and proper, so moralistic."

Shocked at her choice of words I groaned. "I don't think I am any of those things. I just have a wife who I happen to love very much, and I don't want to lose her."

She leaned up against my chest, her body softening. "I love you, as well, babe. But you looked like you were enjoying yourself. Hon, I don't mind. Just go with it."

Tony returned with the drinks for everybody. Now though, the atmosphere had cooled a little. The conversation now stilted. Sobering up I said. "I think I might ring a taxi. We didn't come prepared to spend the night."

Rose sighed. "Oooohhhhh, Eddie. I just got comfortable. I was enjoying the drinks."

Staring into her eyes I murmured quietly. "Rose, we don't have pyjamas or anything."

She leaned in close. "When have you ever worn pyjamas?" It was said as a joke, but I felt the tension."

Ignoring her groan I pulled out my phone and rang the taxi.

Ten minutes later we were standing at the front door. Claire gave Rose a hug. Rose muttered. "Sorry, Claire. Eddie is being a dick."

Claire gave me a pout as she said, "I'm sorry, too." She leaned against me. "Eddie, you didn't have to run off. There was no pressure for you to do anything."

"Goodnight, Claire."

On the taxi ride home Rose snuggled up against me, but there were no words.

At home, we moved straight to the bedroom. In bed, we snuggled again. Rose smirked. "What happened to your pyjamas?"

"You know I never wear them. I just needed to get out of there."

"Why? We were all having fun. What was the problem?"

"The problem is watching him with his hands all over you generated a desire in me so strong I could barely hold back."

She sniggered. "Wow, I didn't realise you were so into it."

My turn to snap. "You misinterpreted what I was trying to say. The desire I was trying to quell was to beat him to a pulp. To smash every bone in his body. Rose, I don't get any pleasure from seeing you like that."

She sat up quickly. "Jesus, you're serious aren't you?"

I nodded. "Yes, that's what I have been trying to tell you. I am not into this."

She slumped back on her pillow. "There's no pressure, hon. We don't have to do anything."

As we nestled back together we started to kiss. The kissing led to fondling, caressing and then we were making love furiously.

Sunday we had a lazy day, just lazing around the house before I had to get a taxi back to Tony's place to pick up my car. Rose decided to come with me.

We pulled up in their driveway and I went to jump in the car. "What are you doing?" Rose asked.

"Going home... What does it look like?"

"We can't just drive off. We have to say hello."

"No, please. I don't have a lot of time. I need to get home and pack."

"We don't have to stay. We just have to be polite."

She turned, walked up to the front door and rang the bell. Tony appeared and gave her a hug and kiss. "Are you coming in?"

Rose turned to me and I said, "No, we have to get going. I'm already running late."

Rose grabbed my hand. "Eddie, we can go in and say hi. It's not that late."

I pulled back. "I don't have time. I said we have to go now."

She shrugged disappointedly. "Sorry, Tony. Another time perhaps."

As we drove off she went off her nut. "Shit, Eddie, that was so bloody rude. It wouldn't have hurt to go in and say hi."

"I told you I just wanted to leave. It became rude because you wouldn't listen. We could have just driven away and they wouldn't have even known we were there."

"Yes, or we could have gone in, had a cup of tea, said hello and left. You know, like normal polite people do it."

I left for Scotland on the worst terms. We were barely able to even kiss.

The next few days were particularly cold from the home front. No phone calls, text messages, nothing. Painful? Yeah I suppose so, but it did allow me to focus completely on work. With the project winding down, it generated a pile of paperwork: punch lists and close out inspection reports.

It was the nights that shocked me. Okay maybe I'm a bit sex mad, but while away, Rose and I indulged in a little phone sex to take the edge off. When we don't have that opportunity, I masturbate. Usually the images in my head were Rose. Yeah, the scenes changed and what we did changed. Now, however, I couldn't clear the images of Claire, the feel of her body as we danced, her boobs pressed against me. Her smell, the feel of her hair tickling my neck as her lips grazed softly over my skin, her hot moist breath wafting wetly, her arms draped around me, my cock trapped between us and the way she squirmed and writhed against me. All I could think about was fucking her. The images were so clear, so perfect. It was very real as I squirted out a pint of sperm.

The fact she was so entrenched in my thoughts scared me a little. As the week rolled by, if anything, the images grew stronger, the remembered sensations more intense.

Towards the end of the week, Rose called. "Hi, Eddie, how is it going?" Her voice hesitant, reluctant.

"All good, busy as though."

"I'm sorry I got so shitty. It was stupid. I guess I was just frustrated."

"Frustrated?" I echoed.

"Eddie, I just don't understand. Saturday night, we were all having fun. Enjoying each others company and then you got all righteous and moralistic." I heard her suck in a deep breath. "Why can't you let go? What happened?"

"I told you what happened. I watched Tony with his hands all over your arse and I got angry, jealous and wanted to punch him in the chops."

She started to say something but I cut her off. "Rose, I tried to tell you. I do not want to go down this path. If it's something you want then perhaps we need to reassess where we're going, and what we want from this relationship."

The phone went silent, I could hear her breathing and I'm sure she could hear me. The tension built slowly as we both tried to figure out what to say. Eventually she hesitantly asked, "Why would you say that?"

"I don't know Rose, we just seem to want different things at the moment."

"You're not serious are you? Just because of the other day?"

"It's more than that, Rose. Ever since that damn party we seem to be on different trajectories. You have had a door opened and want to walk through it. I had a peek inside and do not want to. We need to assess what this all means. Maybe when I get home next time we can discuss this properly?"

She sighed. "Okay, but I think that it's an over reaction on your part."

"Maybe, but we will see. Bye, Hon."

"Can I call you later? Skype maybe?"

"Yes of course."

I didn't get home till the end of the month and things had sort of calmed down. We got back to our sexting and Skype sex.

Walking in the door was amazing. Rose bounded into my arms and we kissed passionately, our bodies pressed together, her heat permeating out into mine.

"God it's so good to have you home, babe," she breathed.

With my hands full of her well formed bum, I replied with a smile, "It's good to be here. I have missed you so much."

We skipped dinner, went straight to the bedroom and the lovemaking was hot and impassioned. It wasn't until well after eleven when she rasped. "Damn, I'm hungry as hell now."

We wandered down to the kitchen and cooked cheese on toast. As it cooked in the oven, Rose said, "What were you on about, when you said we need to reassess?"

Fearing this wasn't the right time, I mumbled, "I think we need to figure out what we want from our marriage. Hopefully, we still want the same things."

"My desires haven't changed, Eddie. I love you, I want what we always talked about. A home, children, for us to be a family and to travel, show the kids the wonders of the world."

Smiling, I whispered, "That is exactly what I want, as well. I love you, but I wonder how you align that with sleeping with other men?"

"Eddie, it's not me sleeping with other men, it's us, it's all about us doing it together."

"But I don't want to and you do. That is the difference. Are you going to be able to be happy living together, just as a couple? Because I do not accept the alternative."

She pulled the cheese on toast out of the oven and we moved to the table. I got a couple of beers from the fridge and we tucked in.

As we ate, she said, "I got mad because you were obviously having a good time at Tony and Claire's. I watched you dancing with her and you were into it. Then for some reason you got all bitter and twisted and we left. You say you don't want to do it, but you've never even tried."

I emptied my beer and grumbled. "Rose, I tried to explain this to you. I got mad watching Tony fondling you. It made me jealous and angry. I cannot go through that again. I was actually scared I was going to punch his lights out."

We finished the food and went back to bed. She snuggled up close, her head resting on my shoulder. "Would it be different if we weren't in the same room. If you couldn't see?"

"I don't know. I don't think so because even just thinking about it hurts. I am worried that I can't live with it and that the jealousy will just get the better of me and I will have to walk away."

"What do you mean walk away?" she whispered hoarsely, nervously.

"I mean, the way I felt the other night, I was ready to come home, pack my bags and ride off into the sunset in the Corolla."

"You would throw away our marriage just for that?"

Irritated at her lack of understanding, I said, "That's what I'm talking about. You say 'just for that.' Cheating is not a small thing. Breaking our marriage vows is not trivial. It's a major."

"But we wouldn't be cheating. We would be enjoying the company of friends, both of us. Not just me, but both of us."

"No, it would be just you because I'm not interested in it."

"That's not the way it looked the other night."

"That was the booze. I apologise for letting her get to me. It won't happen again."

She gritted her teeth and scowled. "But I want it to happen again."

I sighed as her lips kissed my flesh. "That's the problem. We both want different things. If you slept with somebody else, regardless of who it was, I would leave and never come back."

She frowned. "Then what happens?"

"Either we agree that it was an interesting diversion and we forget all about it. Go on to live a wonderful life together. Or I leave, that's the way I see it."

When she didn't respond, I added, "It's your choice, Rose. I love you. I want to spend our lives together as we always planned, but I won't put up with cheating."

She was about to say something, but I placed my fingers over her mouth lightly and said. "Don't say it Rose. You choose what you want. Me, or some weird sex-fuelled life which includes them."

She didn't hesitate. "It's no contest. I choose you."

The next day we were tidying up round the flat when there was a knock on the door and it opened with Claire calling out. "Hello, darling, are you ready?"

Rose muttered softly. "Oh shit." She looked at me sadly. "Sorry, I forgot; we're supposed to be going shopping."

Claire waltzed in, giving Rose a hug and a kiss. She gave me a big warm smile before saying. "The wanderer returns. How was your tour of duty?"

With a resigned sigh, I replied. "Busy."

She frowned. "Oh, you poor darling. I suppose it is a good thing I'm taking your gorgeous wife off for the day shopping, isn't it?"

She smiled at Rose who gave me a worried look. "Yeah I suppose it is," I said.

Rose's face brightened and she gave me a thankful "Thanks, babe. Make Claire a cuppa while I get changed, will you?"

She rushed off up the stairs and I turned on the kettle.

"How have you been?" I asked.

Claire frowned. "I'm not interrupting am I?"

"No, we were just cleaning up. Rose must have forgotten."

"Oh good. I was concerned I was intruding. Tony is overseas at some bloody conference. Rose offered to keep me company today while we do some retail therapy."

They disappeared out the door, laughing and joking as they piled into Claire's Merc.

I decided, to hell with the cleaning. I crashed on the sofa.

It was late when they walked in carrying arms full of bags. I tried to ignore them, but they were noisy. Rose came over and shook me awake. "Hello, sleepyhead."

"Jesus, where the hell have you been? It's after six."

Between giggles she got out, "Sorry, Hon, we got carried away. It was such a fun day."

Sitting up, I asked. "Whats for dinner?"

She winced. "Sorry, we ate while we were out. We did ring to ask if you wanted to join us, but you didn't answer."

Standing up and stretching, I walked into the kitchen and swung open the fridge door. Nothing appealed and I slammed it shut announcing, "I might go down the pub and get something."

"If you leave now, you will miss our fashion show," she said with a sad pout.

"I'm hungry, so guess I'm out of luck, huh?"

I threw on my jacket and headed for the door. Rose caught me by the arm. "Babe, don't go. We have got some special stuff to model for you."

"You can show me tomorrow. I'm hungry."

"Eddie, we were looking forward to showing you. Claire has something super she wants you to see. You won't be disappointed." She smiled thinly, her face tense. "Please."

"You can't have been that interested in showing me. You've been gone for eight hours and you took time out to eat."

I slammed the door as I walked out. Jeez it pissed me off. I drove all the way from Scotland and she couldn't even blow of Claire to spend some time with me."

I found a couple of old mates and we had a few pints and I grabbed a counter meal as we watched the football. I was feeling just a little pissed off. It was late when I got home. Thankfully, Claire's car was gone.

When I walked in, Rose was curled up on the sofa watching TV. When she saw me she snarled, "Where the hell have you been? Christ, look at the fucking time."

I sniggered as I checked my watch. "I have been gone less time than you. You were gone all fucking day, so don't moan at me."

I could see her swallowing whatever it was she was going to say. As I hung up my jacket, she murmured a soft, "Sorry, it was thoughtless. We didn't mean to be gone so long, we just got carried away."

"Yeah, me too." I snapped back caustically.

She patted the sofa beside her. "We were going to make it up to you. Claire brought a gorgeous little negligee and matching undies set. God, they were lovely."

"Why would you think I was interested? She should be showing them to her husband, or maybe one of the other perverts from her swingers parties."

"Don't be like that, Love. You would have enjoyed it. I got one as well. I could do a show for you."

"You can show me tonight in bed."

She flopped back against the sofa. "I did say sorry for being so long."

"Yeah." I grumbled. "I got it."

We snuggled together and slowly the snuggle turned into a snog. That sexy kiss led to me ripping her panties off and making wild passionate love.

We did end up going to bed, but it was late and we just cuddled together.

The morning arrived with the smell of bacon. When I was able to clear the gunk from my eyes I was staring at breakfast. Rose smiled sweetly. "I didn't want to wake you. Babe, you are working too hard. You need to slow down."

"Not long to go now. The projects nearly done."

As I dug into my bacon and eggs she asked, "Any signs of a new job?"

I shook my head in the negative. "Nothing yet. I have started to circulate my CV."

"I have been asking around, as well."

"Any bites?" I asked. She shook her head, but I noticed her eyes giving me a little sideways peek.

"What was that for?"

She sucked in a deep breath before saying softly. "I mentioned it to Tony and he said that Carter, you might remember him from the party at their place. Well, he owns his own engineering firm and it might be worth giving him a call. He said to use his name as a referee."

I chuckled. "Tony, huh. When did you speak to him?"

She cringed. "We had lunch the other day, just a catch up. I mentioned you were going to be on the lookout." She waited for a few moments while I ate my breakfast. I guess she was expecting a response. I just kept eating.

She ran out of patience. "Well, what do you think? Are you going to call him?"

"No thanks. I will find something."

"Oh come on, Hon. This is a good opportunity. Apparently Tony and Carter are old friends. It is a great prospect, a gateway into something that would allow you to work from home rather than live out of a suitcase."

"I said I will find something on my own. I would rather starve than get a job because the guy wants to sleep with my wife."

"What? Oh my god, Eddie. Don't be a dick. This has nothing to do with that party."

"Yeah, and if you had pulled Carters keys out of that bowl would you have slept with him?"

"Hon... this is silly. Nothing happened."

"Just answer the question. You wanted us to join in. I remember you trying to pull the keys from my fingers so you could drop them in that damn bowl. Just tell me. If you pulled his keys out would you have slept with him?"