The Unwilling Neighbour Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She made her way to the kitchen, where she was greeted by her parents, asking how her day had been. She brushed off answering and asked about her car.

Tiffany answered, "Honey, the delivery company is unable to drop it off until Wednesday, and we weren't able to persuade them otherwise."

Anna had been half expecting this and was ready to explode, and opened her mouth to do so, when her mum cut her off with a single word:

"However..."

Anna froze, mouth open ready to begin her torrent of demands and complaints. However? Had they actually figured some work around? She eyed her parents; her dad kept a smooth face, a twinkle in his green eyes, but her mum barely hid a smile, amused that her daughter had completely frozen her outrage at a single, well-timed word.

Anna finally recovered enough to ask, "Umm, so, what do you mean, mum? Is there another option?"

"A choice, a compromise, honey. Now you're an adult, you'll start realising that many things in life require compromise."

Her dad then spoke, "We wouldn't offer you the compromise if we didn't know how much you want the car. But it's clear that it would mean a lot to you to get it as soon as possible. But we also know how much you've been looking forward to introducing us to your boyfriend."

Anna was confused, what did Dave have to do with this?

"I don't understand, dad."

"Well, your mum and I could drive to the port tonight and pick up the car. It's a good 5hour drive though, so we'd spend the night there and have the car back to you by lunch tomorrow. Obviously, that would mean we'd have to postpone our dinner with a certain young man. Alternatively, we will stick to the original plan, but you would have to wait till midweek to get your car."

"The choice is yours honey," Anna's mum finished.

Anna thought it over. Delay the dinner with Dave, or wait another four days before getting her car? As she thought it over, her face split into a smile as she thought of a win-win scenario.

"Oh I know! We can just have dinner with Dave tonight, and you can drive to collect the car tomorrow, there will be enough time to drive there and back in a day!" Anna didn't even consider that asking her parents to drive over 10 in a day might be pushing it.

But her dad shook his head. "We have an important conference tomorrow afternoon that your mum and I will be attending."

"Oh, okay," Anna responded, disappointed. After all the effort her boyfriend had gone through today she really didn't want to disappoint him. But she also didn't think she could possibly wait until Wednesday. Then she had another idea.

"Well, can you please please pick up the car, and we can do dinner tomorrow with Dave?"

Her mum smiled kindly, knowing her nineteen-year-old daughter had been torn. "Of course honey, if that's what you want".

But Anna continued, "Can Dave still come over tonight though? I really don't want to disappoint him, and he's really spoiled me today. We could grab takeaway for dinner, before we catch up with my friends to go partying like we planned."

Her dad frowned at this suggestion, clearly disapproving of the idea that his young, naive daughter be home alone with a young man. He knew exactly what the eager boyfriend would try to get up to with his precious daughter!

"I don't think-"

But Tiffany touched her husband on the arm. "She's a young woman now dear," she said softly. Then she looked at her eager young, blonde daughter and continued more firmly, "But, as a young woman, we expect an appropriate level of maturity. We've raised you to have a good sense of responsibility, now show it. And remember Anna, you are still our daughter, and this is still our house. You know what is acceptable behaviour, and what isn't."

"Yes, of course!" Anna said, blushing slightly.

It was clear both her parents thought she was planning something extra special for Dave, with them out of the house. And, well, if she was honest with herself, she was! Dave had really spoilt her today, and he really was very good looking. She'd been taking things very slowly with him so far: up till now they'd only ever kissed and fondled each other, never anything properly sexual.

Truth be told, she'd learnt that lesson the hard way, and been burned for it. Her first, and only other, boyfriend had pushed things quickly, and in the excitement of a then eighteen year old, Anna had been swept away. At his insistence, she'd given him at least half a dozen blowjobs (something she always found gross), and even, eventually, given him her precious and delicious pussy, losing her virginity. It hadn't felt very good for her: he hadn't cared at all for her own comfort or arousal, but she had naively thought it would bring them closer.

Instead, he'd then bragged about it the next day, until the entire school knew that Anna Wade, the prettiest, richest, and hardest-to-get girl around had finally spread her legs and taken a pounding from a cock. Not only that, but he'd also bragged that she'd gone down on her knees and sucked him off, letting him cum in her pretty, moist mouth, numerous times in the weeks leading up to it! A cum slut, he'd called her - proud that he had been the first one to take her. It had been completely humiliating and degrading. But she also blamed herself - how could she have been so careless, so stupid to let that bastard take advantage of her so!?

No. Since then she'd learned her lesson, and was determined to take things slowly in the future, until such time as she knew to trust the person she was with.

But she'd been dating Dave 6 months now, and he'd been nothing but kind and considerate. Sure, it was obvious that he wanted to take things further, but he was also respectful when she explained she'd been hurt in the past.

What's more, that massage today had woken a deep arousal in her: she knew she'd need release soon, and perhaps today was the day that she finally set her vibrator aside and let a real cock bring her to orgasm for the first time. She felt herself blush at the thought, and realised she was still in the kitchen with her parents.

Coming back to the present, she asked them, "Will you at least show me a photo of my car?"

"Of course!" her mum sounded eager to change the subject.

Her dad's fingers flicked across the screen of his phone, then held it out for Anna to see. She felt her stomach drop while simultaneously her temper flared.

That was absolutely not the car she'd asked for!

***

An hour later, Anna sat glumly in her bed, knees tucked up to her chin, hugging her tanned legs close to her chest, staring through the open window to the garden below. She'd spent the best part of 40 minutes arguing with her parents at the top of her voice, before her mum had finally had enough and sent her to her room, banning her from going partying tonight, grounded as though she was a little girl again.

"You can't make me do that!" Anna had screamed back.

To which her mother had replied, in a dangerously low voice,"One more word,one more complaint, and you'll see what we can and can't do."

So much for them treating me like an adult, she thought sullenly.

A green Volvo. Yuck. So what if it was a special order to get a tone of green that matched her eyes, with cream leather interior. She'd made it perfectly clear what she wanted: bright pink exterior, pink leather interior, and not a Volvo! Even a Golf would have been better!

Her parents were downstairs, packing their bags for their unexpected night away.

Her phone buzzed and she glanced over to it. There was a message from Dave - she'd sent a few long texts explaining how unfairly she'd been treated.

- Hey babe, I'll be over 1hr, just gotta pick some things up for tonight, help you relax. Can we chill out by the pool before we party? -

Anna smiled and typed out a reply.

- Nw babe. I'll get ready. Wish you were here now, could use your hands to rub on some tanning lotion -

That was sure to get his attention. The reply came almost instantly.

- Hold that thought. I'll rub you down everywhere -

Ten minutes later her dad popped his head through her door to let her know they were leaving, that they loved her, and a quick lecture that she was to take care of herself and not let anything happen that she wasn't absolutely sure she wanted to happen - don't let people pressure you into things.

She rolled her eyes. She was still so pissed off with them, that she was determined to rebel against every instruction they gave her. If she wasn't already horny after that teasing massage, she still would have wanted to fuck Dave when he came over, just to defy her parents wishes. Still, she couldn't deny that she wasn't nervous - the only other time she'd had sex wasn't at all enjoyable, and the aftermath had been downright humiliating.

I hope Dave doesn't go around bragging, she thought idly.

But, determined as she was, the fit and busty university student wasn't going to let nerves get in her way. She was going to make sure that she was well and truly ready to take Dave's stiff cock into her young, velvety pussy, and she was going to make sure he fucked her till she came on a cock for the very first time. She'd cum using her fingers and vibrator before, but surely a real, meaty, throbbing cock would be soooo much better. Especially if that cock belonged to Dave, the best looking guy in town. Yes, she was going to get herself warmed up ready for Dave and his stiff manhood. A bit of alcohol, to relax and remove inhibitions, and some warm-up time with her trusty vibrator should get her in the mood.

But first, she had a couple of phone calls to make. If she was grounded and forbidden from going out partying, then her 19th birthday party was going to come to her!

A short time later, she stood up, took a bottle of wine from the cellar, then went back to bed to prepare herself for her boyfriend.

***

Nigel's camera was working overtime.

*click*click*click*click*

The shutter was snapping shut in rapid, continuous succession.

Fuck me dead, he thought to himself, how the fuck did I get so lucky today?

The only thing that bothered him now was that he didn't have a tripod set up in this room. With a tripod, he could set the camera up and flick it to film. But, with the extra long zoom lens he knew the quality would be crap if he tried filming without the tripod. There was always the security camera, but the quality was inferior and the image small due to the wide-angle lens - still, he had set that to record this scene so he could relive it again.

*click*click*....*click*click*

His cock was throbbing against his pants, despite already cumming earlier over the photos he'd taken this morning.

Not thirty minutes earlier, his phone had buzzed again, letting him know there was movement in that young goddess's window, and sure enough, there she was, sulking cutely, tucked up on her bed. She'd had some sort of row with her parents, though he hadn't caught the details.

Shortly after that, her dad had come in, giving her a lecture - it seemed she'd been grounded and given strict instructions to behave while her parents went away for a night - he'd been able to hear as her bedroom window was open. Odd that, going away for their daughters 19th birthday.

But no sooner had their Porsche left the driveway, than that sexy blonde daughter of theirs made no less than 6 phone calls, inviting friends over for a party, and telling them to invite as many people as they wanted. Boy oh boy, that little minx was going to be in trouble tomorrow when her parents got home. He wondered if her father, Aaron, still spanked her for being naughty. I'd sure as hell spank her, the perverted neighbour thought. He'd love to bend her over his lap, and slap that perfectly round ass of hers till it was red on both sides and she was crying, begging, for his mercy.

But now was no time to indulge in fantasy, as he was getting treated to a real-live show like no other. That fit, tanned blonde had stripped off down to her lace underwear again, and was now lying on top of her bed, an open bottle of wine in one hand, while her other was reaching down inside her panties and was evidently rapidly rubbing her clit. Her smooth, slim legs were spread wide, knees up, meaning Nigel had a perfect view of her ass and pussy, though still slightly obscured by her lace underwear. Her amazingly full, firm breasts were perked high on her chest, wobbling slightly despite still being constrained by her bra, as she worked her pussy frantically. Her head and shoulders were propped up against a couple of plush pillows, eyes closed, full lips slightly open, allowing him to see the hungry expression on her cute face.

*click*click*click* Nigel continued to capture the moment on camera.

What a little slut, he thought. Someone needs to fuck her, and fuck her good. He wished it could be him, but he knew that he had no chance whatsoever with a stunning young chick like that. It wasn't that he was unattractive, but those young sluts always thought they were too good for older men. But fuck. Whoever the lucky guy was that would finally fuck her golden, juicy pussy, would be the luckiest man alive. He was sure she was moaning now, lost in her self-indulged pleasure. As he watched her, it was evident that she had a deep sexual lust, and suspected that she would be capable of multiple orgasms, even if she didn't know it yet.

*click*...*click*click*...*click*click*click*

She took another swig of wine, then reached into a draw and took a cylindrical object. She carefully inserted into her dripping pussy and he realised it was a purple vibrator. He adjusted the zoom and refocused the camera, concentrating on her pussy. Through the enhanced zoom, he could actually make out the glistening of her love juice as was practically dripping out of her hungry cunt.

*click*click*

He adjusted the zoom slightly, so that he could capture both her pussy and face again in the one photo, but so that the moistness was still evident. These photos he was taking would be priceless...

***

The vibrator buzzed inside Anna's vagina and she pushed it slightly deeper. Her warm, juicy pussy lips were dripping wet as she continued to rub them skilfully with a free finger that wasn't holding the vibrator.

"Oohhhh..." she moaned as she worked herself to a new height.

Her hips were involuntarily gyrating, and, despite her best efforts to hold back, she could feel an orgasm building. She imagined what it would feel like having Dave's cock slowly pushing in and out of her teenage pussy at a steady rhythm. She pictured the sensations caused by its warmth, it's throbbing strength as the hard man flesh massaged her womb, covered in her sweet lubricating juices.

She desperately wanted to preserve her orgasm until Dave arrived, but it was fast becoming apparent that she was losing control of herself. Her lust and hunger for sexual release was beginning to drive all other thought and reason from her as she became lost in her own frantic need.

She flicked her fingers across her lobes and another moan escaped, louder this time "Hgghhhh, ohhh..."

Anna took another gulp of wine, from the now half-empty bottle, then set it aside. Her now free had reached down and pushed her panties aside, exposing her dripping pussy to the warm afternoon air. She briefly withdrew the humming vibrator - which again extracted another moan from the young lust driven nineteen year old - and replaced it with her index finger from her other hand. She began fucking herself on her own finger for a few minutes, her hand only having to do half the work as her pussy and hips were now humping her hand as much as the other way around.

Her breathing ragged, she felt her orgasm coming, and with a desperate moan of frustration, Anna withdrew her finger at the last moment, denying her lust filled body from the release it craved. For a few moments she lay there panting, both hands out to the sides, hips still bucking vainly as they tried to find something, anything, to stimulate her needy pussy.

As the danger of the impending orgasm subsided, she slowly returned the vibrator to her cunt, and instantly felt her ass push up to meet the humming probe. Now that her panties were pushed aside giving better access, Anna began fucking her toy in and out, imagining it was a hot, muscular cock. She was so aroused, so lost in the moment that she brought her other hand up to her full, waiting lips and began to suck them clean, tasting her own sweet pussy juice for the first time in her life - something that normally seemed gross to her.

"Ahhhhhh...."

Her hand then moved from her mouth to one of her perfect, round breasts, and cupped it in her hand for a moment. The soft, full flesh of her half exposed breast was smooth and warm. As the vibrator continued to fuck her pussy, she squeezed her full breast and felt a jolt of electric excitement shoot through her body. She'd discovered years ago, when her breasts had first started to grow into these voluptuous womanly mounds, that her large boobs and tits were very sensitive. She began massaging her boob, and felt her nipples grow hard inside her bra with her arousal. She focused her groping massage on the nipple, rubbing the sensitive areola against the silky lace of her sexy bra.

"Oohhh...ohhhhhhh....hmmmmm....oohhhhh..."

The moans were flowing continuously now, and not a single part of her mind remembered her resolve to wait for her boyfriend to arrive. Despite her desire, her need, for a cock to finally bring her to orgasm, she was now past the point of logical thought and the only thing that mattered was extracting that amazing crescendo from her succulent body.

Just as she felt herself building to the point of no return, her phone buzzed as a call came in. The horny teenager ignored it for a moment as she neared her peak, but a small part of her remembered her desire to save today's orgasm for Dave and his stiff cock. She continued to fuck herself on her vibrator, but slowed down the rhythm so as to keep her body just on the edge of orgasm, but not quite there. The hand on her tits reached out and picked up the phone, looking at the screen.

The call was from Dave! What impeccable timing, she thought with a cheeky smile. She swiped to answer.

"Hey there," she said, distantly aware she sounded breathless.

"Hey babe, I'm on my way now, be there in 15. Hope you've got the tanning lotion ready!"

Anna's vibrator was making soft slurping sounds now: she was withdrawing it fully, then driving it deep into her dripping pussy as she spoke, panting with excitement.

"Ahhhh...Ohhh...." the moan escaped her lips, turned on by the stimulation she was unleashing on her young cunt and also by the fact that she was talking on the phone while doing so.

"You alright babe?"

"Fuck the pool, you're coming straight upstairs. Just get the fuck over here before I finish myself off!"

The last bit came out almost at a shout and she threw the phone aside without waiting for a reply. If she had paid more attention to her phone, she would have seen a couple of messages from her girlfriends, but they went unnoticed.

Almost time, she thought to herself.

Having just drunk half a bottle of wine, Anna's inhibitions were already almost non-existent, and combined with her astronomical level of arousal, she wasn't the least bit nervous about laying herself bare and vulnerable before someone again. All that mattered was that Dave was going to fuck her soon, and her tight moist pussy was going cum all over his ploughing manhood. Such was her desperate arousal that she fully expected to explosively cum for her boyfriend almost immediately, likely only after a mere couple of strokes of his delicious cock.