The Unwilling Neighbour Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrXYZ
MrXYZ
328 Followers

With one last, vicious slap on her other breast, causing her to cry out in pain, her assailant turned to leave.

"Please, I need it," Anna begged. "Please just fuck me! Please!"

But he disappeared and closed the door behind him, leaving the blonde nineteen year old beside herself, her ample chest heaving both in exhaustion and frustration.

Yet, even as she waited with anticipation for his return and her promised sexual release, she slipped back into a deep alcohol induced sleep.

***

Nigel collapsed onto the ground, completely spent. His body was shaking, his cock was still rock hard despite having just spurted it's load all over the floor. He'd tried to restrain himself when it became apparent the young slut was being denied her own orgasm, but it had simply been too much.

What did I just witness? he asked himself.

That dealer had clearly taken advantage of that young attractive woman as she'd lain in her own bed, passed out and vulnerable. But, she'd begged him numerous times to fuck her; she'd hardly resisted him at all. In fact the only time she seemed actually distressed was when he'd denied her orgasm. It blurred the lines between right and wrong so much, Nigel wasn't sure whether he should call the cops or congratulate the young man on his conquest.

Still. He knew a few things for sure. Firstly, amazingly, after all he'd witnessed today, that fit goddess Anna still hadn't cum despite her very best efforts. Secondly, her parents would probably be home in a matter of hours, and would very likely kick her somewhat blameless boyfriend out, meaning their horny daughter would be further deprived. And thirdly, he knew that if he could somehow get himself in a domineering position over her like that young man had moments earlier, then he was sure he could extract unprecedented orgasmic pleasure out of her young, desperate body.

If only he had the right leverage...

He glanced at his video camera and smiled wickedly. Well, after today, he had multiple sets of compelling leverage as a plan started to form in his mind.

***

...to be continued...

MrXYZ
MrXYZ
328 Followers