The Unwilling Neighbour Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrXYZ
MrXYZ
329 Followers

***

It was sometime after midnight, and Anna was wrapped up in her boyfriends searching arms, kissing him hungrily. They were in a corner of her living room, and while people continued to dance around them, she was completely oblivious.

Her burning desire had finally reached breaking point; she could no longer push it aside. She needed Dave's cock in her pussy, now. Like, right now. She slithered a hand into his jeans, and took hold of his cock. It was rock hard again; a realisation which sent jolts of excitement. She moaned hungrily, lips still locked to her boyfriend's as his hands groped her perfect ass.

"Fuck me, please?" she begged, breaking away, her thumbs tucking into her mini-shorts as she started to wiggle them down.

"Woah there babe! Let's go upstairs, there's still people here," Dave hissed back quietly.

"I don't care, just fuck me already!" Anna was too drunk to process what he'd said. Several people laughed at her outburst, a few guys looked on hungrily, hoping for a public show. One even pulled out his mobile to film.

Dave, who, feeling bad about his earlier failure, had been eager to make amends with his gorgeous girlfriend, hadn't had much to drink at all. He saw the looks and felt horrified at these people's reactions. There were so many people here, and all the ones in this room now were complete strangers. He had an uneasy itch, and wanted to get his drunken girlfriend somewhere safe before things got out of hand.

Leaning close, he whispered to Anna, "Take me to your bedroom, and I'll give you exactly what you want". Although it wasn't in his nature to take advantage of a drunken girl, he recognised the need to protect her, even from herself.

"Oohh hmmm ok," Anna giggled drunkenly.

***

As soon as he saw Anna and her boyfriend enter her bedroom, Nigel made a quick phone call. He knew the local police Sergeant personally, and all it took was a quick 1minute conversation to receive a guarantee that police cars would be over in a matter of minutes to break up the unruly party.

By the time he reached the top of his stairs, Nigel was hanging up the phone and adjusted the DSLR camera back to the curvy blonde's bedroom window.

***

Anna was beside herself with lust. As soon as her bedroom door shut, she dropped to her knees and pulled Dave's pants down for the second time today - she'd already undone his belt and zip coming up the stairs.

She practically ripped his cock out and instantly wrapped her full lips around the tip. She'd always hated giving blowjobs - her last boyfriend had made sure of that by the way he'd try to coerce her into giving them, then trying to roughly jam his cock down her throat. But drunk and completely lost to her inner lust, she excitedly took Dave into her mouth. Her other hand was inside her shorts, rapidly rubbing her soaked clit.

For a moment, Dave forgot about his noble nature to not take advantage of her. He felt Anna's warm, moist mouth wrap around his throbbing cock and moaned loudly. But, even as his inexperienced girlfriend hungrily slurped up his cock he regained his senses.

"C'mon babe, let's get you into bed." He'd meant to let her fall asleep - no use her not even remembering the first time they fucked! She was so drunk it would probably happen quickly - but she moaned excitedly and leapt up, pulling him by his cock to the soft mattress.

Finally, Anna thought, finally he's going to make me cum. She moaned with anticipation.

But, just as she leaned forwards to kiss her boyfriend again, a loud, blaring siren cut it's way sharply through the music and the room was bathed in flashing blue and red lights.

Dave jerked back and cursed. The police had turned up! The last thing he wanted was trouble with the cops at his girlfriend's parents place. They'd never forgive him if they found out!

"Babe, the cops are here, I'll go and sort things out with them, they probably just want people to move on and turn the music down."

"Forget the cops," Anna mumbled, "just fuck me..."

But even as she said it, her head dropped back onto the pillow; Dave wasn't sure if she'd passed out or fallen asleep.

Straightening, he hurried downstairs to smooth things over, closing the bedroom door behind him.

***

Nigel smiled. Just as he'd planned, the cops had disrupted that little sluts hunt for orgasm again. Now, passed out, she wouldn't, wake till morning, by which time she'd be even hungrier for a good fucking. But, also by that time, the opportunity would have passed, as even now, her parents were receiving a phone call from the station and would be driving home shortly.

But then, something unexpected happened. Someone had slipped into Anna's room, and it wasn't her boyfriend, or any of her other friends: it was one of the dealers from the next room!

Nigel watched on, camera still filming...

***

Toby closed the door behind him, heart pounding. He'd heard a female voice begging her partner to fuck her, then the cop cars had come and her date had rushed off downstairs. His own companion, Greg, had panicked, collecting the drugs they were selling and hike-tailed off: he was probably jumping the back fence this very instant.

But Toby had other plans, and since Greg was rushing the stash to safety, Toby figured he had 10 minutes or so to spare.

His eyes soaked in the sight before him. Holy shit, he thought.

Sprawled out on the bed was an amazingly hot chick. Her blonde hair fanned out over the pillow, her cute face was still, obviously passed out or asleep. She wore a tight top, which was stretched across a set of perfectly full, ripe melons. The low neckline exposed a mouth-watering amount of cleavage. A slim waist and flat tummy, rounded hips, long athletic tanned legs. And, one hand was buried inside her mini shorts; evidently she had been caressing her pussy before passing out.

Weighing up whether or not to indulge himself in her vulnerable cunt, Toby decided it was probably too risky. It was more likely that she would get a look at his face, and he didn't want to get charged with rape, only to have some fun.

When he noticed her full, lush lips, he made his choice. He turned off the light so she would have a harder time seeing him if she woke, then moved forwards.

***

Anna felt a pair of hands roughly squeeze her deliciously sensitive tits and moaned audibly. Dave came back, she thought.

"Hmmmmmmm..."

The hands massaged her tits for a few moments, then her expensive shirt was roughly ripped open, and she heard buttons being torn loose. Just as quickly, she felt her lace bra being roughly pulled down and her full boobs practically sprang free.

"Ahhh-eeeeeeeeee!!!!" she squealed as fingers roughly flicked and rubbed her large, erect nipples. Her hand on her vagina had started its frantic rubbing motion; her level of arousal was climbing rapidly again.

"Fuck me with your cock," she whispered.

The hands froze for a second, then one pulled away and she heard a pair of jeans being pulled down.

"Soon..." said a male voice. It didn't quite sound like Dave, but her mind was foggy and unfocused - of course it was Dave, who else would she let in her room?

"Open up," he said, and again a small part of her wondered why Dave's voice sounded different.

Then, she felt something hot and hard pressing against her lips. Something didn't feel right - Dave knew she was reluctant to give blowjobs and he would never just try to push his cock in her mouth unless she initiated it.

Without thinking, she opened her mouth to say something, but instantly the hard dick pushed forwards roughly, filling her mouth.

"Hmmmpfffff" was all that she could manage in protest through her meaty gag.

Her eyes sprang open, and she looked up pleadingly to her boyfriend - what had come over him? The room was dark; the only light was the moon and blue-red flashing coming through the open window. Her eyes hadn't adjusted yet, but she thought Dave looked shorter and more solid. Had his hair changed? But, Anna's mind wasn't working properly, a result of being completely drunk and also totally aroused left little room for logical thought. I'm lying on my back and he's standing - it's just the angle, was all she could reason.

The dick felt thick and hot in her young mouth - Dave's cock hadn't felt that thick when she'd taken it in her mouth only minutes earlier. He must be more turned on now, she thought groggily, despite a distant corner of her brain trying to sound a dire warning.

The thick cock pushed forwards until she started to gag.

"Hhaggghhh..."

Her free hand came up and tried to push his pelvis back, but the pulsating cock remained firmly lodged in her throat.

"Hhhaaaaggghhfffff..."

She started to squirm, when suddenly the cock pulled back, all the way until the bulging head passed out of her lips. Mouth open, she gasped for air. Her vision was obscured as the throbbing cock hung directly above her face, twitching. The dangling ball sack was brushing her cheek. She felt a drop of liquid land on her cheek and realised that her own saliva was dribbling off the cock back onto her glowing face.

"Suck my balls," the voice commanded.

For the second time, she opened her mouth to protest, to demand Dave what had come over him, and for the second time her mistake was taken advantage of. He forced his balls into her unwilling mouth. She felt the soft sack fill her entire mouth, felt the weight of the two balls pressing into her tongue.

Again, her free hand (the other was still skilfully rubbing her pussy) tried to push his hips away. But he grabbed her wrist and forcibly pinned her hand out to the side

His other hand still roughly caressing her boob suddenly pinched her nipple and pulled it straight up. Her back arched, following her stretched tit. Her tits were so sensitive that the pleasure of the stimulation completely dominated the pain.

"Ahhhhh hmmmmmm" she moaned around the ball sack that filled her mouth.

"I said suck my balls, bitch!" her drunk brain was dimly aware that Dave would never talk to her like that, but before she could form a coherent thought, the fingers pulling her nipple twisted it painfully.

"Aaahhhggfggghhhh!" she cried out, equal parts pleasure and pain, the sound muffled by the fleshy sack filling her mouth.

One hand pinned to the side, her other finally pried its way free of her demanding, wet pussy in an attempt to rescue her assaulted breast. He let go of her tit to snatch her wrist, and the weight of her large sensitive breast falling back to her body sent a jolt of pleasure through the innocent teens body.

He now held both her wrists, and forcibly guided one hand back to her pussy, and the other to his throbbing cock, which still hung inches from her face. Releasing her wrists, his hands moved back to her exposed breasts, which he began to massage roughly again.

"Jack me off and suck my balls, I don't have all night." And he suddenly twisted both nipples hard to drive home the point.

Obediently, Anna's hand wrapped around the throbbing pole and began jacking it off as instructed, while she also began slurping and sucking on his ball sack. As much as she despised the thought of sucking his balls, the young, vulnerable woman found her body starting to betray her. Her skin felt hot and sweaty, her heart rate was quickening, her breathing drew ragged, and the hand on her pussy fingered her lobes quicker than ever.

"Ahhhhh aghhh gghhaaaaa" were the only sounds other than slurping and sucking to escape her moist lips.

She began swirling her tongue around the fleshy ball sack, and heard her boyfriend moan in pleasure. Encouraged by his arousal, she tightened her grip on his throbbing cock and jacked him off faster than ever. If she had been capable of coherent thought, she would have wondered how Dave could withstand the furious speed of her hand and the succulent, moistness of her tongue massaging his balls without cumming when earlier today he had blown his load at a mere touch.

She could feel his ball sack tightening and knew that he was about to cum. Her own body was so stimulated, so overcome by the various sensations it was experiencing that she felt herself finally hurtling towards her own orgasm.

Suddenly, at the last possible second for both of them, his hands came away from her chest and he pulled her own hands away from their current assignments, also pulling his balls from her mouth with an audible pop and slurp. Her body reacted on its own; hands thrashed in his vice-like grip, trying to find his cock and her pussy, her chest arched up again, longing for his hands, and her neck craned forwards, trying to suck his hanging sack back into her mouth.

"Noooooooo," she moaned loudly, uncontrollably. "I need it, please!" Even she wasn't sure whether she meant her own orgasm or his, or both.

She felt him quickly and roughly repositioning her entire body, and, too stunned to protest, she let him. She was now lying on her back with her head over the side of the bed, neck bent back exposing her slender throat. He quickly positioned himself over her head and again her view was obstructed by his erect manhood as she felt his hanging ball sack brushing her cute, innocent face.

He guided one of her hands onto her tits and the other to his ball sack.

"Don't stop massaging them until I tell you," he commanded again.

Instantly, the lust driven, naive blonde nineteen year old obeyed. She rubbed her sensitive nipple in one hand, and massaged his heavy ball-sack in the other, and they both moaned in unison.

He then guided his thick, throbbing cock back towards her waiting mouth and she hungrily let him in. Instinctively, she swirled her tongue around his head as she used her neck and lips to fuck his cock in and out of her wet throat. She felt him begin to drive his cock in and out of her mouth, fucking her face as though it were her pussy.

"Yea you slut, just like that, suck my cock," he grunted above her, and she continued to oblige hungrily.

***

Toby couldn't believe his luck. He'd expected some form of struggle or resistance; instead, this amazingly sexy blonde seemed to be completely engaged and willing! With her lying prone on her back in front of him, Toby admired her taught toned tummy and the way her perfect tits shook and bounced on her chest with every rough thrust of his cock in her warm wet mouth. She was massaging one tit obediently, thumbing the nipple between her fingers and moaning in pleasure. Her other boob bounced dramatically with his rough thrusts, the pink nipple standing erect as it was tossed about.

One of his hands came back to her chest and started roughly groping her other, fleshy breast. They were deliciously soft, yet firm at the same time, and large enough that he couldn't cover the entire breast in his hand. When he squeezed, the soft flesh bulged in his rough grip, and the slut moaned hungrily.

His other hand stretched forwards and slipped inside her underwear, finding them completely soaked through! He fingered her lobes, toying with them, and saw her body respond involuntarily; she tensed and spread her long toned legs wider, giving him better access.

"Yea, you're a little slut aren't you? Yea, you like that, bitch?" he said, as shoved a finger deep inside her hungry pussy.

"Ahhhmmmm heeeee ahhhh aaaaaeeee" was the only reply the horny teen could manage around his thick cock as he exploited her innocent body.

As his finger began fucking her dripping pussy, her hips began pushing back, seeking still more stimulation. This slut is desperate, he thought with a grin. In response, he began driving his own hips back and forth even harder and faster, fucking his raging cock inside her innocent teen mouth.

As Toby continued his combined assault on her throat, tits and pussy, he felt the slut in front of him nearing her climax again, and this urged his own excitement. But, one thing he found just as arousing as the thought of forcing her to climax like this was the image of her begging him for her own release as he denied it...

***

Anna gagged and spluttered on the thick cock as it mercilessly fucked her mouth. She could feel his full length hammering into her throat with abandon. If he fucks my pussy like this then I'll cum in no time, she thought, pinching her own nipple in excitement.

But as he continued to pound away, abusing her face and throat while he fingered her pussy and groped her sensitive tits, she felt her orgasm building and knew for sure she was going to cum before his pole made it to her cunt.

"Gghhhaaaa haaaaa ahhhhh aggghhhhhhhhh!!!"

She was so close. The impending orgasm was all that mattered; her body was on the very verge of tipping over that blissful cliff into wild, heavenly orgasmic ecstasy. She felt the balls tighten as she massaged them, and responded by squeezing them tightly in her petite hand. She could feel his cock throbbing in her mouth as it drove in and out relentlessly, and she continued to swirl her tongue around its bulging head. Her partner cried out wordlessly above her as his cock hammered on.

The very instant before Anna's toned, fit and busty body tipped over the edge and into her frantic orgasm, the man she thought was Dave cruelly pulled his finger out of her pussy and used his hand to rip her grip away from his heavy balls. At the same moment, his hand that had been molesting her tit tore her own hand from her other tit. Roughly, he pinned her hands out to the sides so she was spread-eagle and unable to move.

"Aghhhhhhhhhh nhhaaagggg!" Anna cried out in frantic dismay as the man-flesh gag continued to pound down her throat, beside herself with desperation to receive the last bit of stimulation she needed to reach her orgasm. She was so close that a single feather touch on either nipple or her pulsing pussy probably would have been enough to make the young woman cum - but she was cruelly denied.

Her chest heaved and her hips bucked as her whole body quivered and fought against the dominating man above her. But he relentlessly pinned her down, on her back, hands outstretched, mouth being brutally assaulted by his raging hard cock.

Suddenly, she felt him drive his cock forwards so hard that his balls were pressed up against her nose, blocking her airway. The entire cock bulged momentarily before it began spewing his hot thick seed down the beautiful, vulnerable teens throat. His body locked rigid and his hips bucked, but all the while he kept his cock firmly jammed up the back of her throat.

"Yessssssssss!!!!!!!" she heard him groan loudly.

Anna choked and gagged, both disgusted and aroused at the same time at having the torrent of cum forced down her throat. Though she'd never swallowed cum before, now she desperately tried to gulp down each wave as it came gushing out from the throbbing dick - it was that or choke and suffocate on the thick, sticky seed.

As the moments drew out, Anna's desperate thrashing took on a new meaning. With the still pulsing, but slowly softening cock still buried in her throat, and the heavy fleshy ball sack covering her nose, the vulnerable teen was unable to suck in air. Now she was thrashing in a frantic attempt to draw in precious oxygen.

As suddenly as he had driven forward, Anna felt him pull back, and she gasped. He finally released her hands and roughly squeezed her tits, one last time. Despite everything that had just happened, Anna felt electric excitement shoot through her body - the onslaught that she had just experienced somehow heightening her body's erotic response to the stimulation.

When he slapped her breast hard with a loud thwack! she moaned in pleasure.

"Ahhhhhh, please, I need it too..." she gasped.

"You really are a fucking slut aren't you," the man she thought was her boyfriend replied. A desperate slut, he thought, giving him a cruel idea. "I'll be back to finish you off in a couple of minutes, whatever you do, don't touch yourself."

MrXYZ
MrXYZ
329 Followers