All Comments on 'The Unwilling Neighbour Ch. 03'

by MrXYZ

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
KruppaKruppaalmost 2 years ago

Amazing story cant wait to see how much Anna has to do to "earn" her morning after pill well assuming he actually got one for her.

Keep up the good work

EdthegentEdthegentalmost 2 years ago

This series is amazing, can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story! Great character development, well-paced storyline, and your style is easy to read.

AshstoneAshstonealmost 2 years ago

I love this story so far just the kind of epic story l like and incredibly well written so far.

I'm looking forward to see how Anna's story progresses she's vulnerable and inexperienced and desperately wanting more out of her sex life, perfectly setup for anyone who wants to take advantage.

Anna does not want to get pregnant, but cumming inside is a thrill to her, and she seems to have a causal relationship at best with protection.

When push comes to shove is Nigel going to give her the pill? Can he resist the temptation to get her pregnant?

Hope to see how things play out soon..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

!!!!!!!

I loved it. My eyes were glued to every page.

IsabellaMarieIsabellaMariealmost 2 years ago

I just found this series and its so good, there's nothing i love more on Literotica than a good Non-con Epic.

All three nicely sized chapters are top quality with plenty of characters for potential plot lines outside of Nigel/Anna encounters.

Please keep up the good work.

P.S Would like to see Anna forced into maneuvering her Mum into Nigel's bed or any other men that might pop up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Poor Dave looks like he is going to be well and truly cucked by the end of this maybe Dad too.

5 stars pls keep em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please more, it was really hot

BeBopper99BeBopper99almost 2 years ago

5* so far! But you keep saying she has an athletic body from what sport? Soccer? Swimming? Figure Skating? Tennis? Also, don't you mean "Too" and not "To" ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Will definitely be following this story in future.

Very deep and well written for a new erotic writer.

*****

toran74toran74almost 2 years ago

Beautifully written I hope to see more of poor Anna soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I get the feeling the only thing Mum is going arrive in time to save her from is her pressing need for Plan B.

Maybe your writing be free of writers block so we can get more of this fantastic story.

deuquaugruvagedeuquaugruvagealmost 2 years ago

Thanks for the brilliant latest installment of this great series. Anna is surely a great character with an interesting future ahead of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story from start to finish can’t wait for part 4.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a fun story!

Can't wait to read the next installment!

shamnoxshamnoxalmost 2 years ago

Hot damn these three chapters are great I'll be watching the feed for your next entry.

Luckily for Anna this story isn't set in America since it looks like she will be needing a abortion clinic before long.

"Anna knew without a doubt that her mum would never cave in to the twisted and humiliating sexual demands of that opportunistic pervert next door." Foreshadowing hopefully? Are Matt or Nigel going to enjoy mother and daughter? I hope to find out where this great story goes next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When can we expect pt 4?

ruslanmandrukanruslanmandrukanalmost 2 years ago

Very arousing story, thoroughly enjoyed it. Are we going to see Tiffany get in on the action? Either way keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you so much. A great tale so far ……….

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a fun story!

Can't wait to read the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story I wonder how much is going to change for Anna on this journey of discovery. Just some suggestions I would like to thrown out there.

As someone who enjoys a unwanted pregnancy plotline it gets a bit boring as a plotline when a character is constantly fearing pregnancy but never actually gets pregnant. Someone with Anna's attitude towards contraception should get on the pill or become pregnant pretty quickly. As a series progresses, it can get get a bit boring reading "Don't cum in me please" for the hundredth time.

This series has the making's of a fantastic epic. Sadly, so many long multi-chapter stories with themes like this tend to get abandoned about half to three quarters of the way through for whatever reason. I would love to see this go 10+ chapters with a long journey and lots of extra characters and twists but if find time and motivation to write becoming an issue a 5 chapter story that got finished will beat out a 10 chapter story that never got finished.

Good luck and keep up the good works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Simply outstanding. Please write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So i love your details 5 stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story looking forward to Anna getting plowed next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love to see the struggle fall into open lust and acceptance. Well written, love it. Thank you for publishing

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh dear that girls gonna be knocked up in no time just a matter of when and who.

Great writing thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the "nice/bad guy" storyline.. and would be interestet about the companies of both neighbors - any takeovers/collaborations? What about the Mother (MILF?) comming up, is there something to be happen? Did hot Anna's (now surely Ex-)boyfrient make any last appearance to show how it not supposed to be (unsatisfying sex)? Would that blackmail start develop into an steady (sex)relationship based on sexually appropriate preferences or is it just an short time starter into an new partnership/relationship for the involved?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your story is AF fuck next chapter soon pls? Anna and the older neighbor story line is great and I'm looking forward to the delivery boy and maybe mum getting in on the action.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just read though all three chapters story is really amazing any chance of a chapter 4 progress update?

5/5

Thank you for spending your time on this it's much appreciated.

lillyjones1402lillyjones1402over 1 year ago

Wow.... phewww..... Can't wait for the next. These were amazing!!!! Please go on.... Your writing is absolutely amazing

gonzo141gonzo141over 1 year ago

This is a fantastic story so far hope to see another chapter soon and see what happens next. For some reason I'm hoping mom and daughter get knocked up I'm not normally into the bump kink but I'm getting that vibe here.

10/10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter! Kinda hoping for the forced wife trope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i really hope she got preganant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter!!! Pleeeeease let her get pregnant

cutelilhottiecutelilhottieabout 1 year ago

Hope you don’t ruin it by knocking her up… just a lot of depravity based on the threat of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story! Really enjoying it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am loving this series. Please continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Notify me for the next chapter.

MrXYZMrXYZabout 1 year agoAuthor

Progress update:

I’m nearing the end of Chapter 4 in Anna’s story. No promises on a timeline as there’s a lot of external factors for me these days, but I have almost finished writing.

Sorry it’s taken so long!

Thanks to everyone for your continued interest, support and feedback!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

one of the hottest written sex scenes ever !!! Amazing how You managed to put in that many emotions and details AND keep up a suspenseful narrative flow

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrXYZ@MrXYZ
329 Followers
I've wanted to write some erotic short stories for a while, but never actually gotten around to putting my ideas to the keyboard. Have finally started - what better way to spend a train ride to work each day? I do try to keep writing as much as I can, but unfortunately it is ...