The Upstairs Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He was bright red and looked really tense. `Lick me,` I whispered to him.

"`What?` - he didn't even say it. He mouthed it and gestured with his face. `L-I-C-K M-E` I whispered loudly. Then I turned back into the room, wiggled my butt a bit farther out, and started caressing my lower back with my hands."

"Did he do it?"

"Oh yes, he got the message. He put his hands on my cheeks - they felt so fucking hot against my cold bottom. He pulled gently as if examining it. I focused on my breathing. On my furnace. He followed my caresses with his hands and put his face closer to my pussy.

"He kissed my thighs and licked my outer lips. Slowly. With just the tip of his tongue. I could feel his breath. His hands ran slowly along my thighs. in perfect unison with the strokes of his licks. God, I wanted him to get in there, but the buildup was undeniably exquisite.

"I don't know how he did it, but he managed to contort himself to get his tongue right on my clit. I pulled up on myself to help him. He followed suit, gently penetrating me with his nose. I couldn't help myself, I pushed my body onto his face. He kept his footing, and started to guide my hips with his hand. He slathered his tongue over me and pushed on the very tip of my G spot with his nose.

"I started to shake and moan. One hand was preoccupied covering my mouth. The other one was helping him. But he got the hint and spread me open with his thumbs. That left my hand free to grab him by the hair. He was holding me up in the air, basically trying to pull me out of my apartment, ass-first, with his nose in my pussy. I could not focus on anything at that point - no hopes of meditating through to orgasm.

"`Fuck me!` I whispered between moans. At this point, he was effectively just hoisting me along his face. He would lick me from clit to anus in one broad stroke, sliding his nose into me on both the up and down motion. `Ohhh, fuck me,` I repeated.

"He stopped dead in his tracks - `Did you say something?` How charming. Always attentive! I let go of his hair, looked at him from between my legs, beyond my matted bush, and told him very calmly.

"`I want you to fuck me. I want you to find a way to get up here and put your dick inside me, because I've wanted you to do it for the past six months.` He did not hesitate. He left me at the window - I remember nearly falling out - and he went to grab the patio table to stand on. As abruptly as he had left me there, he gently approached once he was standing on the table.

"I heard sizzling in the kitchen, and I knew breakfast was almost ready. We had but a few minutes left. `Fuck me, please,` I pleaded. He pressed himself against me, pushing his shaft onto my slit. He held my thighs in his hands and stroked himself with my pussy lips. I put my hand under his cock and helped press it against me, so I could stroke my clit with it.

"That tight chest, the pounding heart - all those new, exciting feelings I had felt at different parts of the summer, as I experimented with myself, and risk, and naughtiness - all of them came rushing at once. As he entered me, my back started to tingle, and I got goosebumps. I didn't want it to end, I wanted to hold back, like I did when I touched myself, so I could let the orgasm build. But I knew we didn't have the time.

"The sensation of being filled by him was just extraordinary. I had been with Alex for many years, and, naturally, hadn't felt any excitement anywhere near this magnitude in a while. This was a stranger, we were both coupled, my boyfriend was in the kitchen, and his cock was deep inside me after a nearly 2-hour-long sensual meditation session fantasizing about exactly this moment. I don't know if you can even imagine what it was like."

"I most certainly cannot."

"To be honest, I'm proud of myself for not putting too much weight on this specific sexual encounter. Because the resulting orgasm was one in a million. I had built up all this desire for him - for someone - during the lockdown. I had learned to see how beautiful and sexy I was. I had discovered all new ways to cum - but I didn't try, or hope, to make this the best orgasm ever. After all, that's not even the point."

"What is the point?"

"The point is to share a moment with another person, and to take for yourself what you want. I was really lucky that he was so simply sexual, and he understood the value in it, too."

"Did you know he was `experienced`? That he'd understand the point?"

"Well, I heard them having sex all the time. I had seen them at times - when I went on walks and was high up enough on the hill to look into their bedroom. And of course, all the shows."

"Right. So how did it end?"

"It was just magical. I was nearly numb with pleasure - recall I was half-out a window, for crying out loud. He started doing these long, slow strokes with his cock. Almost entirely out of my pussy, and then slowly back inside me. I knew I was going to squirt again. I could feel it. And I wanted to - all over him. Almost as if to mark him, to show him what he had done."

"Did you?"

"Yes. I pushed out with his stroking and he immediately understood. He took his cock in his hand and rubbed the head on my clit and around it. I was gasping for breath at that point, reaching back to grab whatever part of him I could. He put his cock back inside me and went all the way back in - not nearly as gracefully as he had with his slow strokes - and he started gyrating around my cervix. And I came hard, drenching his pants, which were down by his ankles. He groaned as he held on to me and made absolutely no effort to pull out. I grabbed his balls because I didn't want him to. I was convulsing, and we were dripping all over his legs."

"What ever happened to this breakfast?"

"Well, we stood there for a bit, breathing with each other. But the discomfort of being contorted half out the window hit me. I gave him two taps on the thigh, as if to say, `Good work, mate!` We disconnected, I gave him a peck on the lips, and closed the window. When I came out of the bathroom, breakfast was served."

"Alex never found out?"

"I told him a few hours later. But not at that moment. I remember his asking me if I wanted eggs, right in the middle of my orgasm. I mustered the least enthusiastic `Yes` a woman in my position could have mustered."

"Did you ever have sex again?"

"No. Alex and I moved out a week later. I didn't even see him on those last few days. No shows, no teasing, nothing. We weren't avoiding each other - or at least I wasn't avoiding him - it just didn't happen."

"So that's it?"

"Well - ha - not quite. I knew he liked to snoop. I saw him in the basement way more often than anyone else - not to mention that time he was there, alone with my laundry. So after we moved, I ordered one of those wifi connected vibrators and shipped it to myself at the old address. In the gift message, I put my number, my new address, and told him to pair it with his phone before he sent it."

"Did he?"

"No. Sadly, for whatever reason, I got the package about two weeks later from the manager. No one had touched it. Shame."

"Indeed. Do you keep in touch?"

"No, not at all. I don't even know his name. I was so nervous the first time he approached me, that I forgot. He never forgot mine though. I loved the way he said it."

"So that's it?"

"That's it. Alex and I moved out of state, and I shared a wonderful experience - or rather, a journey culminating in an experience - with another special human. And I'm very happy that it happened. I'm not sure it will ever happen again, but I can say with confidence that the exercise was worthwhile - the whole exploration during the pandemic, culminating in that tryst. 2020, am I right?"

12