All Comments on 'The Urologist's Female Assistant Ch. 02'

by Intact1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DS299DS299over 7 years ago

I hope he does end up getting circumcised.

MommaDonnaMommaDonnaover 7 years ago

Sounds like he needs a standard low and tight cut if you ask me. That produces the best looks and performance in my and many others opinions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Circumcise him!

I agree, what he needs is a low and tight circumcision that leaves the skin on his penis stretched drum-skin tight. Of course, his frenum should also be excised during his circumcision.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
part 3?

when is part 3 coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
When can I make an appointment?!

This is the BEST story!! I love it that you don't cross the line and make it totally unbelievable. Obviously this is a fantasy and as such it could probably never happen. (sigh!) But Liz stays pretty close to being professional, even if she does get a sadistic pleasure out of tormenting our hero.

It's so much more fun when the reader can imagine that the story could actually happen to them, which is more difficult to do when the story gets completely out of hand with all sorts of sexual misadventures happening in a doctor's office.

Thank's so much for this series and like the last comment...

When does chapter 3 come out!!??

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I prefer a high and tight cut for him! He will feel so good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous