All Comments on 'The Usual Suspects Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Good writing, but you still have yet to reveal which kid got killed at the end of the last series. From what we read in this story we can infer that Priscilla was the dead kid, as you probably would have had Jenna Stiles attack Krasney over not only forcing Coach Grimes to retire but also a dead black star athlete whom Coach Grimes had bed helping.

teedeedubteedeedubover 7 years ago
kerb?

So, you're British? Does that explain the fascination with Sherlock and Moriarty?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 7 years agoAuthor
teedeedub

No, I'm not one of Her Majesty's subjects; I'm an American citizen. I read a lot of English literature, though, and have picked up phrases from time to time. I've been using 'kicked to the kerb' for many years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just a thought

Maybe Paulina Patterson should try for the vacant town council position

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Also kicked into the long grass. What about the kids - which survived? Another cracker of a start. Looks like CIA after sonething?

chytownchytown9 months ago

*****Nice opening chapter not much action, but still entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2173 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES