All Comments on 'The Usual Suspects Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
teedeedubteedeedubover 7 years ago
Man

you can get my blood boiling. You have to be the most patient writer on this site. Now I can't wait until Wednesday. I hope Tanya is still packin'........

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More

Keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ughhhh

Do not make me wait to long. I cannot take these cliffhangers.

666iceman666icemanover 7 years ago
Justice is best served anytime

I wonder if there will be another SBI guy who lusts for Farells promised job will slot Dick in such a way that he gets hauled into the old IC's police station for some Red C. I am hoping that Ironside will have already thought of being stopped en-route and the other person in her team has already left, also hope she has her sidearm and uses it on the other SBI guy. It is time for the SBI as well as one or two others took some hits as its a bit one sided at the moment. Get the elections more 50/50. Maybe even get good old Cooks life saved by IC2 when the gang returns to his home. Good story all the same, as others say please hurry with next post. Merry Christmas to you WW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hmmmm.

Can't help but wonder if this is the beginning of the end for Ferrell. In Don's county, making more trouble. The ball is already in motion to get the evidence to Don, to boot. If Tanya doesn't put the hurt on him, Don certainly will in short order. Can't wait to see how this plays out. That the drugs match ones the SBI took should be just the thing to give Gov. Jared a victory.

Wondering if Gaston may come to Tanya's aid in order to make Ferrell look bad and guarantee his shot at the top spot in the SBI...

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 7 years ago
Auuuugh!!

yet another 3-page cliffhanger! yer killin me with these.

madmaniacmadmaniacover 7 years ago
Part three?

Are Literotica trying to drive us mad? Where is part three?

Pete666Pete666over 7 years ago
Someone is trying to keep us in suspenders

Here lol. Can't wait for chapter 3 hehe.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 7 years agoAuthor
Part 3

... should be up tomorrow (12/22). Sometimes they get busy; I remember when it took a full week before a submitted story was published, so I don't complain.

As to my 'three page cliffhangers'... you KNOW I like doing cliffhangers, and the length is what it is... don't want to bore readers with too much fluff, don't want to put in not enough, either.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Another good chapter.

chytownchytown10 months ago

*****Now here comes the action. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES